Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. - Jobs/Vacancies (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. (1111465 Views)

Another Most Fake Employment Agency Discovered Again.....beware / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts / Fake Employment-help Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by obinna002: 9:51pm On Jun 27, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin
megaovero: Hints on how to know if the recruiter is a scammer or not.
They send u a text messages like this one I received today SENT from MALDAFEILD " U ARE BEEN SHORTLISTED FOR A WRITTEN TEST AND INTERVIEW ON FRI 28/06/13 AT N01 BABATUNDE OFF OGUNLANA SURULERE LAGOS, TIME 10AM.REF N0 LKJ145"
1. U will noticed the text meSsage doesn't have a phone number u can contact, scam
2. The test message didn't say anything about a company name or address,but just an address of God knows where. Maybe them won kidnap u. Scam
3. U google the name of the sender,(MALDAFEILD)or the claimed company and u notice only this sites gave u results.(www.job.naij.com,www​.nigeriajobssearch.com)and not joberman, myjobmag,other recognise job site, trust me they are partners in crime. Scam
4. U go for the test and before u write they ask you to pay, run for your life if not for your money. SCAM
5. They ask you to pay after writing the test for any reason, run they fit be ritualist. BIG SCAM. My fellow applicant. Don't fall victim, to be for-told is to be for-arm. Wish all of us LUCK

1 Like

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 27, 2013
NEVER pay a dime to any organisation. A company that demands money from you cannot pay your salary.

1 Like

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by rosemary2k07(f): 3:40am On Jun 28, 2013
Pls guys I was just invited for an interview as stated below by DG Consult: YOU HAVE BEEN SHORTLISTED FOR AN INTERVIEW SESSION ON 29/06/13 ¿39 UNITY ROAD AMOPE BUILDING OFF MOBOLAJI BANK ANTHONY ROAD IKEJA,LAGOS
TIME:9:00AM
REF:***** pls is dis real?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by bigyomite(m): 11:26am On Jun 28, 2013
@Megaovoro, strategic outsourcing is one of the leading hr oursourcing if not in Nigeria then in Lagos, they are situated @ first roundabout lekke/epe express way, my broda pls do go.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by bigyomite(m): 11:29am On Jun 28, 2013
Rosemary google the street number u will surely have an idea of where u are going, but i think they are real
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by stellayt(f): 12:33pm On Jun 28, 2013
rosemary2k07: Pls guys I was just invited for an interview as stated below by DG Consult: YOU HAVE BEEN SHORTLISTED FOR AN INTERVIEW SESSION ON 29/06/13 ¿39 UNITY ROAD AMOPE BUILDING OFF MOBOLAJI BANK ANTHONY ROAD IKEJA,LAGOS
TIME:9:00AM
REF:***** pls is dis real?

pls it is fake....abi u wan hawk?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by DAMSYSTAR: 2:59pm On Jun 28, 2013
Pls which company i̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ w.h.r.nig Ltd. Just sent ♏̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ a msg abt ♏̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ having being scheduled for interview. There msg goes thus

W.H.R Nig Ltd. Congratulations!You have been invited for a written test and interview by 9am. Tue 12th or13th Wed of July 2013 at 14 Toyin Str Opp St Leo Cath Church,Ikeja.H/R:08135412714.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by missylizzy(f): 3:44pm On Jun 28, 2013
Marc Aplus wateva is a scam, ask you to pay money before a job can be given to U..... Pls beware
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by stellayt(f): 4:14pm On Jun 28, 2013
grin

W.H.R Nig Ltd. Congratulations!You have been invited for a written test and interview by 9am. Tue 12th or13th Wed of July 2013 at 14 Toyin Str Opp St Leo Cath Church,Ikeja.H/R:08135412714.[/quote]

i guess it should be congratulations you r invited for HAWKING BUSINESS
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by tunnex190: 8:23pm On Jun 28, 2013
Someone should help me check these invitations out. I really am tired of them. I figured they are GNLD?

'you are hereby invited for an interactive interview at KEEYLINKS GOLDEN CONCEPT no 83 AJILA HOUSE beside Jimmy co filling station Iyana Dopemu, lagos on Sat 29-06-2013 by 1pm.'

'you are invited for an interview with the BDM at 14b, Adesina str. (Ray pharmacy) off Awolowo way, Ikeja Date: Wed 3/7/13 Time:9am Ref: 08162778809.'

'you are invited for an interview with the BDM at NPGC 14b, Adesina str. (Ray pharmacy) off Awolowo way, Ikeja Date: Tue 2/7/13 Time:9am Ref: 08073167501.'

I saw XILEPH LTD as the message sender. Its own goes thus:

'you are invited for an oral interview at our Yaba Office, 37 Ikorodu road, Jibowu b/stop....bla bla.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by mystkk(f): 9:52pm On Jun 28, 2013
the truth is almost al vacancies here are fake,beware of webict its a scam too dat dey recruitin 4customer relations officer to work in cotonue n ul pay 5k b4 goin y scam jobless youths go scamm d govt idiots
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by obinna002: 10:12pm On Jun 28, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin
stellayt: grin

W.H.R Nig Ltd. Congratulations!You have been invited for a written test and interview by 9am. Tue 12th or13th Wed of July 2013 at 14 Toyin Str Opp St Leo Cath Church,Ikeja.H/R:08135412714.

i guess it should be congratulations you r invited for HAWKING BUSINESS
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by obinna002: 10:16pm On Jun 28, 2013
The are all GNLD don't even bother going, Run for ur dear Life
tunnex190: Someone should help me check these invitations out. I really am tired of them. I figured they are GNLD?

'you are hereby invited for an interactive interview at KEEYLINKS GOLDEN CONCEPT no 83 AJILA HOUSE beside Jimmy co filling station Iyana Dopemu, lagos on Sat 29-06-2013 by 1pm.'

'you are invited for an interview with the BDM at 14b, Adesina str. (Ray pharmacy) off Awolowo way, Ikeja Date: Wed 3/7/13 Time:9am Ref: 08162778809.'

'you are invited for an interview with the BDM at NPGC 14b, Adesina str. (Ray pharmacy) off Awolowo way, Ikeja Date: Tue 2/7/13 Time:9am Ref: 08073167501.'

I saw XILEPH LTD as the message sender. Its own goes thus:

'you are invited for an oral interview at our Yaba Office, 37 Ikorodu road, Jibowu b/stop....bla bla.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by tunnex190: 3:20pm On Jun 29, 2013
obinna002: The are all GNLD don't even bother going, Run for ur dear Life

But why GNLD vacancies are so much these days? I really am tired.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by slurfizzi: 4:46pm On Jun 29, 2013
Pls people I just got a message from MIMS consul...they didn't give me an add but told me to check my mail but I haven't seen anything in my mail.anyone heard of them
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by drjekoyemi: 2:00pm On Jun 30, 2013
Exactly. my point there, u see, Nigerian people, it is time we take the bull by the horn, it's time we decide and be willing to do things the right way. It does not matter where u are, what matter is your presence where u are.

I believe that everyday there is a problem out there for clever people to solve, only prepared people can see those opportunities to serve. Let us zero our mind off what our parents thought us, -It not all about finishing with the best grade, it's not all about, working in a big firm, it's not all about having the best ride...what matter most is your satisfaction and joy in doing what u love doing.

If everyone of us looks around for job, or a vacancy to fill..who will then employ...also, if everyone is an entrepreneur, then who will i employ as employee??

Fellow Nigerians, let us rise up to the task of facing our future squarely, it lies in our hands, look within yourself..find answers to the questions of life-what are your goals?, what is your dream?, what are your values?

For me, i like freedom, i like doing my things my own way- i like setting things right for myself- thus, i always ask questions, i ask experts, i seek for knowledge in related fields, and to crown it all i pay people to get other task done for me. This brought about the idea,of
1.creating my own blog-http://www.phonetechng..com -displaying all code skills i have got/read/learnt--
2.i furthered this by learning graphics design from expert- and i have designed not less than 50-60 posters/handbills/big board- for myself, fellowships, individual, corporate bodies, churches, departments, faculties, etc. in my school
3. I have a printing machine- to print for students at affordable prices
4. Then i furthered, and paid a particular company(so i could have enough time to attend to other areas), to design sms portal for me- http://wwww.pyramidsms.com
5. And finally, as i conclude this write up- i have a bigger dream of starting my own printing press -which all kinds of sophisticated machine- to to ease people from my area from going as far as lagos to print--on flex and d likes
---and to God be d glory- presently i am just a graduate, waiting for nysc in november, and presently, with my 2yr, 2mont old laptop, i am worth nothing less than a 500 thousand naira- and aiming at nothing less than a million naira before the end of second quarter of this year

These are what i stand for-- i rep pyramidsms.com, i rep phonetechng..com, i rep pyraprints---i love what i do, and i am satisfied in it as it gives me joy from within-- What about you?, what do you represent?

You be that man that works with a bank/company/government office/multinationals,OR- yours is multi-marketing of drugs-like-healthstream,virtual health e.t.c, so far that is your calling--so far you can touch lives and impact destinies--so far you are meeting a need. It is high time we broke loose from static mentality...BE YOURSELF.The mistakes my parent, your parent make, must not be reapeted.

Thank you for reading this write up.
I should have titled it -DISCOVER THE CHAMPION WITHIN YOU
Till we meet again,
I wanna say- We will see at the top
Thank you

4 Likes

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by ayena: 7:36pm On Jun 30, 2013
So its a scam. Thank God I didn't waste my time and money. I was invited for a test by oneal nigeria limited @ dis same address 2moro.
blessed4ril: abeg frnds,just got an sms with dis num/code OWS/f/2816 to come for interview tomorrow by 1pm @ 1 babatunde close off ogunlana close, surulere.pls are der for ril? Cos i wuldnt want my hard earned money on t.fare.pls help a sister out with an answer.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by ayena: 7:51pm On Jun 30, 2013
Why is it that pple send test invite @ odd hrs. Cn imagine receivg an sms to come for a recruitment/selection scheduled 2moro @ no 26/28 karimu laka street palace hall egbeda by 10am from agrecruit. Or is it anoda scam?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by obaxlove(m): 8:11pm On Jul 01, 2013
you are invited to an Interview Tomorrow 02/07/13. at: Virgin Rose Resort , Plot 1231A Bishop Oluwole Street VI, Lagos. Time: 8Am Prompt.

Pls is dis genuine?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by emmanuel4fire: 8:11am On Jul 02, 2013
obaxlove: you are invited to an Interview Tomorrow 02/07/13. at: Virgin Rose Resort , Plot 1231A Bishop Oluwole Street VI, Lagos. Time: 8Am Prompt.

Pls is dis genuine?
Go first and tell us your experience.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by sozima(f): 8:31am On Jul 02, 2013
ayena: Why is it that pple send test invite @ odd hrs. Cn imagine receivg an sms to come for a recruitment/selection scheduled 2moro @ no 26/28 karimu laka street palace hall egbeda by 10am from agrecruit. Or is it anoda scam?
i hv bn der b4, it is GNLD people, hold #8,500 wen goin
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by ayena: 11:36pm On Jul 03, 2013
thats serious
sozima: i hv bn der b4, it is GNLD people, hold #8,500 wen goin
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by ayena: 11:37pm On Jul 03, 2013
pls help..... Sequel to indicating an interest in our vacancy advert for the (position), you have been shortlisted for an interview with MidasTouchconsult Ltd.

NOTE:

There won’t be further consideration for any candidate that fails to attend this interview.

Kindly come with writing materials and a PRINTOUT of this invitation mail to the venue.

Venue:

8/10, Salamotu Eniola street,Apapa-OshodiExp.way,Ilasamaja,Lagos
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Okewa(m): 11:34am On Jul 04, 2013
You are invited for an interview on Friday 05/07/13 at our branch office plot 2 Oba Akran Avenue opp Dunlop building Ikeja by 8am ask for mr Sulaimon...i jst goot the txt,pls are dey real?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by knash1(m): 6:06pm On Jul 04, 2013
FROM GLOBALRESORT..........Congrts u r shotlsted 4 writen test,Intervew/job brefing on 10/7/13 by10am ¿ 2,Fawole lane near Mobil Obanikoro,Lag.
Contct D Recrtment MD Hapy on 07045890883. PLS IS DIS GENIUE!!.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Esteem7(f): 9:56pm On Jul 04, 2013
boneruns: Heathstream Alliance and Wellness homes are using different stragegies; We all av to be careful. Aside 9, oremeji street isolo, and beside sunrise microfinance bank at gbagada, they av some addresses at ikeja. People have to be careful in applying for jobs.
boneruns: Heathstream Alliance and Wellness homes are using different stragegies; We all av to be careful. Aside 9, oremeji street isolo, and beside sunrise microfinance bank at gbagada, they av some addresses at ikeja. People have to be careful in applying for jobs.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Esteem7(f): 9:59pm On Jul 04, 2013
Guys beware of VHR..WHR..HSA..Royalcon..they are scammers. They will keep txtin u different address.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Moshoodola: 12:14am On Jul 05, 2013
Are this so call job agent legally set up? If no let report them to police, they extort alot
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Oloriatoke(f): 8:45am On Jul 05, 2013
I got an invitation from cloverhills @ no 115 adeniyi jone,near vulcanizer b/stop, ikeja.Also from HALLMARK ltd @ 117,ikorodu road, opp orthopaedic hospital,fadeyi b/stop, lag. Are they for real.although av googled the adress but just want to be sure.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Okewa(m): 9:42am On Jul 05, 2013
Ls does anybody knw if dis pple are real america int.You are invited for an interview on Friday 05/07/13 at our branch office plot 2 Oba Akran Avenue opp Dunlop building Ikeja by 8am ask for mr Sulaimon
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by knash1(m): 4:06pm On Jul 05, 2013
FROM GLOBALRESORT....Congrts u r shotlsted 4 writen test,Intervew/job brefing on 10/7/13 by10am ¿ 2,Fawole lane near Mobil Obanikoro,Lag.
Contct D Recrtment MD Hapy on 07045890883...... pls is dis genuine??

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (88) (Reply)

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.