Stats: 3,157,937 members, 7,835,121 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. - Jobs/Vacancies (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. (1112681 Views)

Another Most Fake Employment Agency Discovered Again.....beware / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts / Fake Employment-help Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by emmanuel4fire: 2:21pm On Jun 17, 2013
obaxlove:

Is not possible dear. I knw ICSL so well. I ave pple working wit dem and I am aspiring to work wit dem as well ave passed my test. Looking forward for documentation and interview. I bet my life wit it dey can't ask u for money.
Don't bet with your life in any issue relating to man. Bet your life when it's God. For anyone who lay his life for God shall find it. Anyone who withhold his life shall lose it.
My dear job hunters, any company that ask you to pay money is dishonest in it's employment process. Let's be very careful.

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by obaxlove(m): 2:46pm On Jun 17, 2013
aammiinnaa: . Can u give me that ur freind's numberso that I can make Enquiry, will appreciate if u can or the person can reach me on this number 08171925696
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 17, 2013
money-hungry :
i intend to buy a job from a real recruitment firm in lagos with #250k. how possible would it be?
motivation speaks louder than merit. i can't shout.
Don't do it. You will live to regret it. That money will produce lasting benefits if you invest is in certifications, practical skill acquisitions, business, etc depending on your field and your interests. Bribing to get a job is not the best. Many have realised sooner or later.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by moneyhungry(m): 10:18am On Jun 18, 2013
ehizo25:
Don't do it. You will live to regret it. That money will produce lasting benefits if you invest is in certifications, practical skill acquisitions, business, etc depending on your field and your interests. Bribing to get a job is not the best. Many have realised sooner or later.
that's d new trend bro. bribery is d easiest way out. no dull urself oh.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Tworld84(m): 12:32pm On Jun 18, 2013
You are invited for an interview as a Graduate Trainee on thur 20/6/13 at CLOVER HILLS NIGERIA by 9am. 115 Adeniyi Jones, Vulcanizer b/s Ikeja. Is it scam because i search for the company to kw what they do and i was directed here. Please help confirm this cos i'm in Osun state and going to Lag 4rm Osun and discover is scam wont b funny
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by emmanuel4fire: 6:57am On Jun 19, 2013
Tworld84: You are invited for an interview as a Graduate Trainee on thur 20/6/13 at CLOVER HILLS NIGERIA by 9am. 115 Adeniyi Jones, Vulcanizer b/s Ikeja. Is it scam because i search for the company to kw what they do and i was directed here. Please help confirm this cos i'm in Osun state and going to Lag 4rm Osun and discover is scam wont b funny
grin PLEASE PALS HELP THIS GUY OUT.

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by tal4real(m): 4:43pm On Jun 19, 2013
PEOPLE, PLS SAVE ME FROM WASTING MONEY AND RESOURCES....I JUST GOT DS TXT...IS IT SCAM, SHOULD I GO OR NOT?

In view of the online application received from u you are invited for interview on Fri 21st by 9am@no9, Oremeji street Iyana Isolo, Isolo Lagos.Come with ur CV.

IM COMING FROM IBADAN, UR RESPONSES WL BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by omotizzle(m): 5:36pm On Jun 19, 2013
Hello guys , I just got this text for a test/interview tomorow!! I wanna know how true it is...guys pls help me GRADUATE TRAINEE SCHEME
U av been shortlisted 4 an aptitude test/interview on 20/06/2013 @ 32 Toyin Str Opp St Leo Catholic Ikeja Lagos by 9.00am
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by stellayt(f): 8:36pm On Jun 19, 2013
omotizzle: Hello guys , I just got this text for a test/interview tomorow!! I wanna know how true it is...guys pls help me GRADUATE TRAINEE SCHEME
U av been shortlisted 4 an aptitude test/interview on 20/06/2013 @ 32 Toyin Str Opp St Leo Catholic Ikeja Lagos by 9.00am

SCAMMMMMMMMMMM
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Tworld84(m): 8:49pm On Jun 19, 2013
Don't go please, i ve bn there, at d end of d story, they ll tel u 2 pay 8,500 so u can join der group(groups of liers). Wellness homes, they cal demsef. Ole ni won o... Dnt bother going.
Since no 1 2 response 2 my own issue (clover hills Nigeria) i got go der 2mao then

tal4real: PEOPLE, PLS SAVE ME FROM WASTING MONEY AND RESOURCES....I JUST GOT DS TXT...IS IT SCAM, SHOULD I GO OR NOT?

In view of the online application received from u you are invited for interview on Fri 21st by 9am@no9, Oremeji street Iyana Isolo, Isolo Lagos.Come with ur CV.

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by emmanuel4fire: 7:49am On Jun 20, 2013
tal4real: PEOPLE, PLS SAVE ME FROM WASTING MONEY AND RESOURCES....I JUST GOT DS TXT...IS IT SCAM, SHOULD I GO OR NOT?

grin HEHEHEHEHE. No waste your money. RUN FOR YOUR LIFE.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Tworld84(m): 8:57am On Jun 20, 2013
Live in clover hills...ll give u guyz feedbk lata.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Tworld84(m): 3:59pm On Jun 20, 2013
Wondas shall neva end... Wish som1 told me dis earlier. CLOVER HILLS NIGERIA @115 adeniji Ikeja is another branch of wellness homes at no 9 Oremeji isolo. Please beware!!!

Come to think of it, is it how dis people will be lying to us and we ll travel 4rm far distance only to discover somtin else?

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by bigyomite(m): 4:29pm On Jun 20, 2013
ICSL can never ask u to pay any money, its a well reputable outsourcing situated @ obanikoro.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by donted(m): 7:37pm On Jun 20, 2013
MekT: jst saw this sumwhre else jst felt i shuu paste it here...

warning!
there is an investment company now that scam unsuspecting
persons. its called easy earning investment company, they use
the website, www.easy-eic.com/ng. if u should have anything
to do with dem after this warning, YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN,
(O.Y.O)PLEASE SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILIES.

Thanks bro. I applied but didn't pay any money to their account since then they have calling me to pay for them to activate my account. This their no. ‎08175143834
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by emmanuel4fire: 8:17pm On Jun 20, 2013
bigyomite: ICSL can never ask u to pay any money, its a well reputable outsourcing situated @ obanikoro.
I'm sure you are the manager. Olé.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by bigyomite(m): 12:59pm On Jun 21, 2013
Look @ dis bastard calling me ole, can u pls do ur finding very well before u come to forum and type nonsense stupid thin, ICSL can never ask u to pay a dime this i know for sure.

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by moneyhungry(m): 4:59pm On Jun 21, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
I'm sure you are the manager. Olé.
ICSL IS REAL. DO YOUR RESEARCH.

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by toyemi(m): 5:11pm On Jun 21, 2013
HP LIMITED locate in Ajao estate Lagos is another 419 employment company that potential employees need to be careful with because of their deceptive method . They actually advertise via Jobberman' site to captivate innocent job seekers attention and when they invite you for familiarization chat to their office , will now ask you to pay N4,000 for processing fee. They are rogues, run away from them plsss!
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Dimpledup(f): 6:08pm On Jun 21, 2013
Hey, house. Pls I got a text for an interview from MAXIWEL @ suite 3A, 34/36 ikorodu rd, btw diamond and access bank, fadeyi bus stop.... Is it real or scam? Pls help.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by tunnex190: 3:04pm On Jun 22, 2013
Hey, I got a text from Strategic Outsourcing Ltd: Following your application..., you are hereby invited for an Interview on Monday, 24 June, 2013 by 8:00am at Strategic Outsourcing Ltd, The Godwin Adebayo Centrum, SOL Drive, Off Olusesi Street, Tipper Garage Bus Stop, By 2nd Toll Gate, Lekki Epe Expressway, Ajah, Lagos.

Please come along with original copies of your credentials, 1 set of photocopies, 2 copies of your CV and 2 passport photographs. Please dress formally in black suit (white shirt/camisole with plain coloured tie for men)

Is it real or a scam? Thanks in anticipation.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by donted(m): 10:08am On Jun 23, 2013
tunnex190: Hey, I got a text from Strategic Outsourcing Ltd: Following your application..., you are hereby invited for an Interview on Monday, 24 June, 2013 by 8:00am at Strategic Outsourcing Ltd, The Godwin Adebayo Centrum, SOL Drive, Off Olusesi Street, Tipper Garage Bus Stop, By 2nd Toll Gate, Lekki Epe Expressway, Ajah, Lagos.

Please come along with original copies of your credentials, 1 set of photocopies, 2 copies of your CV and 2 passport photographs. Please dress formally in black suit (white shirt/camisole with plain coloured tie for men)

Is it real or a scam? Thanks in anticipation.

Bro no job interviewer will give u dress code cos dress code is one of the criteria for job screening.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by blessed4ril(f): 3:08pm On Jun 23, 2013
abeg frnds,just got an sms with dis num/code OWS/f/2816 to come for interview tomorrow by 1pm @ 1 babatunde close off ogunlana close, surulere.pls are der for ril? Cos i wuldnt want my hard earned money on t.fare.pls help a sister out with an answer.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by obinna002: 3:15pm On Jun 23, 2013
Don't bother going, they are Scammers, unless your ready to sell drugs in the streets of Lagos
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by emmanuel4fire: 8:29am On Jun 24, 2013
blessed4ril: abeg frnds,just got an sms with dis num/code OWS/f/2816 to come for interview tomorrow by 1pm @ 1 babatunde close off ogunlana close, surulere.pls are der for ril? Cos i wuldnt want my hard earned money on t.fare.pls help a sister out with an answer.
grin CAN YOU HAWK?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by stellayt(f): 11:22am On Jun 24, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
grin CAN YOU HAWK?

hahahaha...lwkmd
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by kelechi01(m): 4:09pm On Jun 26, 2013
Hi house,please who knows anything about Topmost school Iyana/Ipaja...like their pay and how big the school is.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by lareos: 11:57am On Jun 27, 2013
Hi all,
pls i need an urgent feedback on dis text i got,it reads;
from RGC/HR/7522
'you are invited for interview at No 5b Owhin street behind kluber Lubrication palm Avenue Mushin Lagos.on 28/06/2013 by 9am.come with 2passport.Real Global.
Pls help me with ur candid advice.
Tanx
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by megaovero: 7:07pm On Jun 27, 2013
Hints on how to know if the recruiter is a scammer or not.
They send u a text messages like this one I received today SENT from MALDAFEILD " U ARE BEEN SHORTLISTED FOR A WRITTEN TEST AND INTERVIEW ON FRI 28/06/13 AT N01 BABATUNDE OFF OGUNLANA SURULERE LAGOS, TIME 10AM.REF N0 LKJ145"
1. U will noticed the text meSsage doesn't have a phone number u can contact, scam
2. The test message didn't say anything about a company name or address,but just an address of God knows where. Maybe them won kidnap u. Scam
3. U google the name of the sender,(MALDAFEILD)or the claimed company and u notice only this sites gave u results.(www.job.naij.com,www​.nigeriajobssearch.com)and not joberman, myjobmag,other recognise job site, trust me they are partners in crime. Scam
4. U go for the test and before u write they ask you to pay, run for your life if not for your money. SCAM
5. They ask you to pay after writing the test for any reason, run they fit be ritualist. BIG SCAM. My fellow applicant. Don't fall victim, to be for-told is to be for-arm. Wish all of us LUCK
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by lareos: 7:43pm On Jun 27, 2013
@megaovoro,
pls do u av any info abt d interview i posted above at no 5b owhin street.i cant get any info about dem online.

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (88) (Reply)

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum