Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

My Girlfriend Is On Ambo3 But Is 2 Close To A Male Housemate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is On Ambo3 But Is 2 Close To A Male Housemate (1361 Views)

My New Igbo Male Housemate Has Moved Out! / My New Igbo Male Housemate PART 2❤ / My New Igbo Male Housemate ❤ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Is On Ambo3 But Is 2 Close To A Male Housemate by holler(m): 1:23pm On Nov 27, 2007
My GIRLFRIEND is among the ten contestants in the AMBO3 house,however,since the start of d show HAS been 2 especially close 2 a particular male housemate.The camera has caught the guy really hugging her possessively,they are always together,as a matter of there was a time,they were whispering in such a lovey-dovey way while covering the mike so dat wat they were saying won`t be heard on air.Everybody is insinuating dat they `ve started a relationship,somtyms even d housemates hint dat they mite be avin somn, and its always embarassing 4 me 2 put on d TV and see d both of them so close.
Me and d girl started our affair just five years ago but i`m scared ooo my peoples.Do i av any reason 2 be?Is it possible 4 dem 2 av started somn so soon or am i just avin a false alarm?
Please any advice/COMMENT is welcome.
Re: My Girlfriend Is On Ambo3 But Is 2 Close To A Male Housemate by hollandis(f): 1:32pm On Nov 27, 2007
any advice u mean?

enjoy it while it last

just jokin whats her name?
Re: My Girlfriend Is On Ambo3 But Is 2 Close To A Male Housemate by Memunah(f): 1:35pm On Nov 27, 2007
@ holler,going by ur description dat must be odion rite?think the male housemate is david.am i rite?
Re: My Girlfriend Is On Ambo3 But Is 2 Close To A Male Housemate by yimiton(f): 1:38pm On Nov 27, 2007
After Big Brother 2, I'll hate to be a participant in these reality shows where one has to spend weeks and months with strangers in the same house.

Take heart. There's nothing you can do now. What ever happens in the house before she comes out will determin if you will go ahead with her or not.

But did you encourage her to register in the first place?
Re: My Girlfriend Is On Ambo3 But Is 2 Close To A Male Housemate by holler(m): 2:14pm On Nov 27, 2007
@Memunat:ur very close,maybe,anonymous,i dont wanta blow her name but ur very close.I didnt advice her 2 go 4 d show but sheez dis very intelligent independent type.She applied 4 big broda n Next Movie Star.
I really like her but i cant take all dat shit goin down on TV.
Re: My Girlfriend Is On Ambo3 But Is 2 Close To A Male Housemate by cblow(m): 2:18pm On Nov 27, 2007
brace yourself man. you aint seen nothing yet
Re: My Girlfriend Is On Ambo3 But Is 2 Close To A Male Housemate by Memunah(f): 3:58pm On Nov 30, 2007
@ HOLLER,Take it cool man it may nt be what u think.dont jump to conclusion!
Re: My Girlfriend Is On Ambo3 But Is 2 Close To A Male Housemate by ettehgate(m): 4:06pm On Nov 30, 2007
@ HOLLER,
YOU BETTER JUMP OR DIVE TO CONCLUTION IF YOU LIKE
THAT BABE DON WAKE UP O
she don grow wings, and by the look of things, she don fly away
take heart and look for another babe in the hood. ya dig?
Re: My Girlfriend Is On Ambo3 But Is 2 Close To A Male Housemate by realkemmy(m): 4:16pm On Nov 30, 2007
i dey happen.
Re: My Girlfriend Is On Ambo3 But Is 2 Close To A Male Housemate by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 30, 2007
I don't know why girls can be so wicked. It's as simple as SHE'S A FLIRT. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: My Girlfriend Is On Ambo3 But Is 2 Close To A Male Housemate by keyne(f): 7:52pm On May 05, 2009
@ stillwater
abeg dnt turn dis thread 2 a female bla bla bla
@ poster
just kip ur cool,try callin her n remember d guy wld also ve a gfrnd n she wld also b lukin out.so take tins easy
Re: My Girlfriend Is On Ambo3 But Is 2 Close To A Male Housemate by kellorah: 1:33pm On Nov 16, 2009
She's doing it for the camera/magazine deals. . . .hopefully. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Try not to worry urself too much dude. Wow 5 years is a lot!! Hopefully she loves and respects u and the relationship enough not to mess it up.

Good luck.
Re: My Girlfriend Is On Ambo3 But Is 2 Close To A Male Housemate by smooooooth: 1:45pm On Nov 16, 2009
U SHLD BE WORRIED MORE ABOUT THE PART THE CAMERA AINT SHOWING. SHE IS PROLLY SLEEPING IN THE DUDE'S BED AT NIGHT. THATS WHAT U GET FOR DATING THE INTELLIGENT INDEPENDENT TYPE. lipsrsealed
Re: My Girlfriend Is On Ambo3 But Is 2 Close To A Male Housemate by SisiKill1: 1:53pm On Nov 16, 2009
What's AMBO?
Re: My Girlfriend Is On Ambo3 But Is 2 Close To A Male Housemate by smooooooth: 1:55pm On Nov 16, 2009
Sisi_Kill:

What's AMBO?

ITS AMSTEL MALTA BOX OFFICE , I THINK undecided

ITS A REALITY SHOW WHERE DAVID GETS TO F**K ODION.

grin cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Is On Ambo3 But Is 2 Close To A Male Housemate by whitelexi(m): 2:13pm On Nov 16, 2009
If you've seen enough to worry u, then its as good as a done deal.
The good bit is: You have a head start, use it well. . . Before they start shagging u can find a replacement for her.

This shit normally happens, as soon as she's off the set, she'll realise she got carried away by the experience, this shit reminds me of a certain makozi that exposed 'thy kingdom come' and shagged on set, only to come out and start begging to stay in the uk cheesy grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is On Ambo3 But Is 2 Close To A Male Housemate by No2Atheism(m): 2:43pm On Nov 16, 2009
@poster

1. Why are you scared.
2. Why are you worried.

Sometimes i don't understand the mentality of we men.

3. If she starts an affair, then that means its good for you. This is because it means the show has helped you weed her out and saved you from marrying someone whose integrity is still questionable after 5years of relationship

4. Therefore, instead of seeing it as a problem see the fact that she might be having a relationship on the show as a blessing.

5. Being on a show is not enough reason to have a questionable relatioship with those on the show . . . whats worse is that even if she is faking it, it does not say something positive about her character cus what that implies is that she is willing to openly and publicly throw decorum to the winds just for the sake of doing her job.

PLEASE WAKE UP SMELL THE COFFEE AND REALISE THAT HER QUESTIONABLE RELATIONSHIP ON THE SHOW IS LESS THAN DESIRABLE THEREFORE A BLESSING IN DISGUISE FOR YOU.
Re: My Girlfriend Is On Ambo3 But Is 2 Close To A Male Housemate by tkb417(m): 4:24pm On Nov 16, 2009
wht channel is that amebo stuff?

need to check it out

@Poster
the gurl is a goner; have u spoken to her while shes on?
did u jokingly ask her why the unncessary closeness with a housemate?
if her responses are too watery, free her abeg

no need taggin along cos most def, shes opened another chapter in her life- the new bobo will be there for a long time
Re: My Girlfriend Is On Ambo3 But Is 2 Close To A Male Housemate by ruskiee(m): 4:41pm On Nov 16, 2009
I believe its all for the TV cameras and other stuff like someone mentioned. But hey what do i know.

(1) (Reply)

Girls Are More Complicated Than The Economic Crisis / I Crave Him, Yet I Don't Think He Desires Me. Help! / I Like Her,but!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.