Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,118 members, 7,828,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Is It A Crime To Show A Guy How Much U Love Him? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It A Crime To Show A Guy How Much U Love Him? (3590 Views)

He's a Very Shy Guy! How Can He Approach The Girl He loves? / Will U Tell Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend How Much U Receive As Salary / "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It A Crime To Show A Guy How Much U Love Him? by talk2moses(m): 2:32pm On Nov 29, 2007
oh where in Nigeria do you stay i am looking for a girl to show me love
Re: Is It A Crime To Show A Guy How Much U Love Him? by zenithvlog: 1:31am On Jun 08, 2017
Re: Is It A Crime To Show A Guy How Much U Love Him? by Nobody: 1:36am On Jun 08, 2017
aiphiee:
@yimiton
am 23

@zignor

done that already,infact so many times i feel like am naggin.he either says something to make me happy or acts indifferent and apologises later.

Babe , free the guy ! Free yourself !

He's really thinking of his future . think of yours too and plan for a successful future , as times goes on , u will meet a like minded dude like yourself .
Trust me , u dont need this stress . am telling u.
Re: Is It A Crime To Show A Guy How Much U Love Him? by Debbiepaul(f): 1:57am On Jun 08, 2017
aiphiee:
Hi,
am currently dating this guy,who i really love(at least i think so) undecided and i let him know that much. he stop callin me like he used to,lives in my neighbourhood but doesnt come around,he only sees me when he needs me to do something for him.when i try to end it he starts showing love and telling how sorry he is and that he loves me.when i relax he starts again. Recently i asked him wots up and he rudely said"cant u used your head and see dat i av an exam to prepare for? you want me to waste my time siiting in your house?"
Wot upset me about his yarns is that he never remembers that he has exams when his firends come around,they spend his spare time(after work) doin absolultely nothin,talkin about notin,but when i want he see him he remembers that he has a future to think about(like i dnt care about his future). av deciced to leave him alone so he can "be serious with his future" cos am tired and fed up.am still very young n i dnt need issues like this botherin me nw,besides there r so many guys out there dyin to give me attention.
angry
aiphiee:
Hi,
am currently dating this guy,who i really love(at least i think so) undecided and i let him know that much. he stop callin me like he used to,lives in my neighbourhood but doesnt come around,he only sees me when he needs me to do something for him.when i try to end it he starts showing love and telling how sorry he is and that he loves me.when i relax he starts again. Recently i asked him wots up and he rudely said"cant u used your head and see dat i av an exam to prepare for? you want me to waste my time siiting in your house?"
Wot upset me about his yarns is that he never remembers that he has exams when his firends come around,they spend his spare time(after work) doin absolultely nothin,talkin about notin,but when i want he see him he remembers that he has a future to think about(like i dnt care about his future). av deciced to leave him alone so he can "be serious with his future" cos am tired and fed up.am still very young n i dnt need issues like this botherin me nw,besides there r so many guys out there dyin to give me attention.
girl if you show them you love them so much ..they will kick you around like a football..use your brains not your heart.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want To Marry Rich / So funny"A girl as your best friend is like having a chicken for a pet" lol (pix / 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sexx When They Visit Their Boyfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.