Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,761 members, 7,831,449 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Is It A Crime To Show A Guy How Much U Love Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It A Crime To Show A Guy How Much U Love Him? (3592 Views)

He's a Very Shy Guy! How Can He Approach The Girl He loves? / Will U Tell Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend How Much U Receive As Salary / "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It A Crime To Show A Guy How Much U Love Him? by aiphiee(f): 1:54pm On Nov 27, 2007
Hi,
am currently dating this guy,who i really love(at least i think so) undecided and i let him know that much. he stop callin me like he used to,lives in my neighbourhood but doesnt come around,he only sees me when he needs me to do something for him.when i try to end it he starts showing love and telling how sorry he is and that he loves me.when i relax he starts again. Recently i asked him wots up and he rudely said"cant u used your head and see dat i av an exam to prepare for? you want me to waste my time siiting in your house?"
Wot upset me about his yarns is that he never remembers that he has exams when his firends come around,they spend his spare time(after work) doin absolultely nothin,talkin about notin,but when i want he see him he remembers that he has a future to think about(like i dnt care about his future). av deciced to leave him alone so he can "be serious with his future" cos am tired and fed up.am still very young n i dnt need issues like this botherin me nw,besides there r so many guys out there dyin to give me attention.

2 Likes

Re: Is It A Crime To Show A Guy How Much U Love Him? by yimiton(f): 2:22pm On Nov 27, 2007
ok.
You already made up your mind.
Good luck.
Curiousity: when you say you're very young, how old are you?
Re: Is It A Crime To Show A Guy How Much U Love Him? by zignor(m): 2:38pm On Nov 27, 2007
my dear, that is not the issue undecided
You may think that those other guys that were dying for you are different . . .Nope! grin
Infact, what you should do now is that, just call him one day, sit him down, look straight into his eyes,call him by his name and say . . .pls do your job!. if simles, he still love you ,but if he say . . .what do you mean with a frown face, he is no longer interested in the relationship, hence call it a day undecided
Re: Is It A Crime To Show A Guy How Much U Love Him? by aiphiee(f): 3:13pm On Nov 27, 2007
@yimiton
am 23

@zignor

done that already,infact so many times i feel like am naggin.he either says something to make me happy or acts indifferent and apologises later.
Re: Is It A Crime To Show A Guy How Much U Love Him? by zignor(m): 3:18pm On Nov 27, 2007
so, you want to continue like this? undecided
Re: Is It A Crime To Show A Guy How Much U Love Him? by aiphiee(f): 3:47pm On Nov 27, 2007
@zignor

i try wot u said n see wot happens undecided
Re: Is It A Crime To Show A Guy How Much U Love Him? by Incriva(m): 3:53pm On Nov 27, 2007
@aiphiee sory about dat.I tink he isn't dat into you like you do. And about your question, its not bad to let a guy knw u love him,bt don't let him hear too often lest he tinks he is in atrap! You are quite a honest person.wuld like to chat with you. My addy is bayoko2001@yahoo.com.
As for your decision to leave him,I tink its a gud 1.Cheers.
Re: Is It A Crime To Show A Guy How Much U Love Him? by zignor(m): 3:54pm On Nov 27, 2007
ok, dear am expecting a feedback from you soon grin grin grin
Re: Is It A Crime To Show A Guy How Much U Love Him? by lenchy(m): 6:40pm On Nov 27, 2007
i almost wept when i read ur story,he does not love u anymore u can reach me on lenchy4life@yahoo.com
Re: Is It A Crime To Show A Guy How Much U Love Him? by angelchi(f): 6:42pm On Nov 27, 2007
bottom line,4get him.
Re: Is It A Crime To Show A Guy How Much U Love Him? by 2dye4(m): 6:47pm On Nov 27, 2007
angelchi:

bottom line,forget him.

u guys are always gonna be parallel lines, when ur up, he;s down!

thats the thing about an overtly genuine love, its easily taken for granted. all da best.
Re: Is It A Crime To Show A Guy How Much U Love Him? by StanP(m): 7:15pm On Nov 27, 2007
i feel glad when some ladies get the knock from guys, i feel they are retaliating for some of us who show so much luv for some girls only to get cold shoulders from them. the few girls i really luvd neva want to even give me the chance to show it.so girl, its one of those tins,if he aint gonna change,go 4 those ones that are dying 4 u (or 4 ur tin), like i have alws done.
Re: Is It A Crime To Show A Guy How Much U Love Him? by Dreloaded(f): 7:23pm On Nov 27, 2007
Word of advice: Never love a man more than he loves you. I've been told this all my life and I finally intend to listen.
Re: Is It A Crime To Show A Guy How Much U Love Him? by NaJaHaJe(f): 8:43pm On Nov 27, 2007
D-reloaded:

Word of advice: Never love a man more than he loves you. I've been told this all my life and I finally intend to listen.

is this really good advice??

@zignor

this your theory,,,,,,, how can you prove it viable/productive or reliable even? I find it very interesting but am very curious.

@poster

this is not an advice but if we were casting votes I'd say leave him. The way i see the whole situation is if he really valued you he won't have treated you like that. if you leave him he is very likely to want you back but it may not be for the best of intentions. He just understands your relationship with him as 'availablity'. You are always there come rain or shine with no strings or input or commitment on his part.

Reading from your post; babe you're too good for that!
Re: Is It A Crime To Show A Guy How Much U Love Him? by AOYEGBESANYAHOOCOM(m): 9:17pm On Nov 27, 2007
Who cares about love abi? These days no one is serious. Leave him and find someone else, they would be same one day, just enjoy your life, dont take anything seriously.

@ Naija Haje

No one is good for anyone, everyone is selfish for their own good.
Re: Is It A Crime To Show A Guy How Much U Love Him? by dot2002(m): 9:54pm On Nov 27, 2007
it is a crime anyday.
Re: Is It A Crime To Show A Guy How Much U Love Him? by Dreloaded(f): 10:51pm On Nov 27, 2007
NaJa HaJe:

is this really good advice??

Uh yea it is. when a guy loves you more than you love him, at least a little bit more, he'll hardly ever stray or make you unhappy.
Re: Is It A Crime To Show A Guy How Much U Love Him? by janami(f): 10:53pm On Nov 27, 2007
undecided
Re: Is It A Crime To Show A Guy How Much U Love Him? by MissD1(f): 10:54pm On Nov 27, 2007
very familar picture my dear, if u have it in u pls run before u do more demage to urself esteem, am sure u can do better , There are thing we do in life which deserve respect but if it brings pain dont be afraid to let it go, pls dear let it go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wink
Re: Is It A Crime To Show A Guy How Much U Love Him? by aniffy4eva(m): 12:54am On Nov 28, 2007
@ poster

Do you really want to know the truth??

I think males get complacent when they are so sure that their chics really dig them. Its not a crime because how can u really know if he's into you. I bet you that he's probably asking himself if he really likes you. co's i don't think he's soo sure of what he wants, (just a feeling, undecided)

I really dunno what kind of person he is, but why don't you just cut him some slack y'know, spend some more time with your girlfriends and take your mind off him, but let him know that you care, If he likes you, trust me, wink, he'll come running.

Take care, kiss
Re: Is It A Crime To Show A Guy How Much U Love Him? by aiphiee(f): 1:50pm On Nov 28, 2007
thanks for ur advice nairalanders,u guys r the best! kiss kiss kiss
thanks again wink
Re: Is It A Crime To Show A Guy How Much U Love Him? by zignor(m): 2:04pm On Nov 28, 2007
so, you're happy with us cheesy grin grin
Re: Is It A Crime To Show A Guy How Much U Love Him? by rockiedink(m): 2:22pm On Nov 28, 2007
@poster
you'd be wise to listen to zignor. he's good.

@zignor
ma main man!!! how ya side. lovely piece of advice back there. e be like say u go go open column wey you go dey write for inside paper. we go call am [s]Dear Uncle Zignor grin grin grin[/s]
Re: Is It A Crime To Show A Guy How Much U Love Him? by saucekid(m): 2:27pm On Nov 28, 2007
*no comment*
Re: Is It A Crime To Show A Guy How Much U Love Him? by zignor(m): 2:35pm On Nov 28, 2007
@rockiedink . . .thanks my man . . .hope you're cool? cool
Anyway, you're right undecided
As you can see with me, the babe is very happy grin
Besides, I will appreciate it if you do that for me grin

@saucekid . . .you're absolutely free to do so undecided
Re: Is It A Crime To Show A Guy How Much U Love Him? by NaJaHaJe(f): 9:04pm On Nov 28, 2007
@ADICK

we are all allowed our various theories in life and relationships

@Zignor

am still waiting.
Re: Is It A Crime To Show A Guy How Much U Love Him? by AOYEGBESANYAHOOCOM(m): 10:50pm On Nov 28, 2007
@NAJA HAJE

THEORIES OF LIFE AND RELATIONSIPS ARE THEORIES NOT FACTS . I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO BE LOVED BY SOMEONE BUT THATS IS MY WISH because I KNOW ALL THIS TALK OF LOVE IS NONSENSE. ANYWAY, I WONT ASK YOU TO STOP DREAMING.
Re: Is It A Crime To Show A Guy How Much U Love Him? by zignor(m): 12:51pm On Nov 29, 2007
@Naja Haja . . .my dear, that theory works fine if you apply it rightly at the right time grin
Re: Is It A Crime To Show A Guy How Much U Love Him? by sagacious(f): 1:05pm On Nov 29, 2007
If he can't love you back , treat you right and he doesn't care about you , i think you let him go .We you keep on starring at the close door th,you won't discover a better one widely open by your side
Re: Is It A Crime To Show A Guy How Much U Love Him? by metro(m): 1:13pm On Nov 29, 2007
just kip ur kul girl and stay in your house if he really loves you he will come for, but if not den he's not urs move on wit life your guy will definelty come
cheers dearie
Re: Is It A Crime To Show A Guy How Much U Love Him? by raginheart(f): 1:24pm On Nov 29, 2007
i think ur letting ur life revolve around him

try going out with ur friends do the things u like to do , give him some space and give ur self space too

ur too available, he know how much u love him and he knows that u will come running at the first sign of need or inerest from him

let him earn ur love dont give it all out

if it doesnt work out as u wish it to be dont waste ur time , some people were created to take only and not give back
Re: Is It A Crime To Show A Guy How Much U Love Him? by jkpretty(f): 1:40pm On Nov 29, 2007
Dear its not a crime? But if it's excessive, it could choke the guy.

If u really want to know what a guy feels for u, stay away as long as u can. He's reaction from this lets u know the manner at which he places u.

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Signs A Girl Likes You / Love Is Not About Beauty Is About^^^^^^^ Click And See / Help Me! My Boyfriend Is A School Drop Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.