Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,941 members, 7,835,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Pls Explain Her To Me. I Want To Hear From Ladies Especially. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Explain Her To Me. I Want To Hear From Ladies Especially. (2551 Views)

10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties / Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies / Advice To Ladies, Especially Those In Their Twenties... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Explain Her To Me. I Want To Hear From Ladies Especially. by solbil: 2:57pm On Jun 20, 2012
Jayboy124:

I think he should try and be friends with other girls. He doesn't sound like he knows enough about females.

Then when you say first attempt, is it first attempt at collecting a girl's number or first attempt at 'wooing' a lady?

People like you are usually sweet honest guys. And being friends first works best for guys like you. Move on to other girls, starting off as friends first. And don't become friends and get stuck on the friends zone longer than you should.
its my first attempt at 'wooing' a woman
Re: Pls Explain Her To Me. I Want To Hear From Ladies Especially. by Jayboy124: 3:07pm On Jun 20, 2012
solbil: its my first attempt at 'wooing' a woman

It's okay. Just go the being-friends-first route. From there you'll find someone you really care about and who really cares about. And don't ever say you won't be into women again because of one lady. Like someone said, she might have a boyfriend. If one of the friends you will make has a bf, don't mind staying on as a friend. If you guys are close, she will likely tell you about how her relationship works, what she likes and all that. That way, you will learn what women really want.

Just enjoy the party. Females are trully wonderful if you meet the right ones.
Re: Pls Explain Her To Me. I Want To Hear From Ladies Especially. by arapoa(m): 3:13pm On Jun 20, 2012
She tinks u r a short man

1 Like

Re: Pls Explain Her To Me. I Want To Hear From Ladies Especially. by kpolli(m): 3:45pm On Jun 20, 2012
solbil: there is this lady i really want. i asked her if we could find time to talk and she told me she has got no time at that point. i forgot to collect her contact. the next time we met i asked if we could talk and she said she was going to sign her course form. i said ok but she has to give me her number. she said no she will take mine instead that she would call me. i gave my number to her, i waited and she did not call. that evening, she came around the class where i was studying looking for a place to sit. when she looked my way (and i believe she saw me) she immediately wore a kind of look in her face which i interpreted as 'oh this boy again!' do you think she already knows what i am trying to get? becos i have not told her i love her. i only asked if we could be friends which she agreed. she is about 1.5 feet taller than me (i get embarrassed by that too to be honest) do you think she is a bit disappointed that i am not quite the boy she wants hence she acts this way? help me understand her. as ladies, put yourselves in her shoes and explain her psychology to me. whats your advice to me?

Truth hurts, move on cry cry cry
Re: Pls Explain Her To Me. I Want To Hear From Ladies Especially. by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 20, 2012
solbil: by this, i just felt like i am a bad and unserious boy. btw my grade is far above hers

The guy has already done background check.! cheesy cheesy
Re: Pls Explain Her To Me. I Want To Hear From Ladies Especially. by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 20, 2012
solbil: thanks. its heart breakingand difficult to accept. but thanks for the responses. with this, i doubt it if i would want to get close to a woman any more
o boy u need some experience in chasing women abeg.dont put up this defeatist attitude.if u are 24yrs and its your 1st time then its obvious you lack experience.practice makes perfect! Carry on bro. . .
Re: Pls Explain Her To Me. I Want To Hear From Ladies Especially. by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 20, 2012
solbil: there is this lady i really want. i asked her if we could find time to talk and she told me she has got no time at that point. i forgot to collect her contact. the next time we met i asked if we could talk and she said she was going to sign her course form. i said ok but she has to give me her number. she said no she will take mine instead that she would call me. i gave my number to her, i waited and she did not call. that evening, she came around the class where i was studying looking for a place to sit. when she looked my way (and i believe she saw me) she immediately wore a kind of look in her face which i interpreted as 'oh this boy again!' do you think she already knows what i am trying to get? becos i have not told her i love her. i only asked if we could be friends which she agreed. she is about 1.5 feet taller than me (i get embarrassed by that too to be honest) do you think she is a bit disappointed that i am not quite the boy she wants hence she acts this way? help me understand her. as ladies, put yourselves in her shoes and explain her psychology to me. whats your advice to me?

Do you actually know the length of 1.5ft?? Oh boy! I give you the thumps up? No easy bro but i think the height gap is toooooo much.
Re: Pls Explain Her To Me. I Want To Hear From Ladies Especially. by mimicue(f): 6:50pm On Jun 20, 2012
From experience move on ur obviously bugging her and disturbing her ur presence even irritates her... Don't bother telling her u love her becos u will jst be broken hearted she doesn't like u.. Jst let her be ant try oda girls esp of ur height oh cos gals don't like being taller dan dier guys cheesy awkward
Re: Pls Explain Her To Me. I Want To Hear From Ladies Especially. by niggaman(m): 9:03pm On Jun 20, 2012
Press her yansh, she go feel u...lolz. Exhibit confidence my bro, no pain no gain
Re: Pls Explain Her To Me. I Want To Hear From Ladies Especially. by honour6(m): 10:27pm On Jun 20, 2012
Comon face your book jor, at 24, I already have an Msc, and working and you are there chasing girls wasting ur parents hard earned cash
Re: Pls Explain Her To Me. I Want To Hear From Ladies Especially. by kandiikane(m): 11:33pm On Jun 20, 2012
undecidedShe's not into you. She is just being nice if she still talks to you, believe me I have been there.
mimicue: From experience move on ur obviously bugging her and disturbing her ur presence even irritates her... Don't bother telling her u love her becos u will jst be broken hearted she doesn't like u.. Jst let her be ant try oda girls esp of ur height oh cos gals don't like being taller dan dier guys cheesy awkward
Exactly, what he said.
Re: Pls Explain Her To Me. I Want To Hear From Ladies Especially. by raphrinco: 10:52am On Jun 21, 2012
thats true,I just want to be your friend because i see you as quite and intelligent girl,and thatit will help you to be social ,after sometime you will start making her to laugh ,any time you her you go straigth to a comic point ,i tell you from there is done.
Shollypopz:
i don't think you're a small boy, i think you're just sweat and haven't learnt how to be a jerk yet. I think you should try a different route. Stop asking for her number and genuinely try to be a friend for the main time.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Help.. My Girl Friend Said I Must Make Her Smile Before We Have Sexxx.. / PHOTO: What Do U Say Guys / My Brother Must Not Marry Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.