Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Am Cute,honest And Tushed,but I Stammers.most Girls Does Like Me For That - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Cute,honest And Tushed,but I Stammers.most Girls Does Like Me For That (1226 Views)

I Know I Am Cute,please Stop Sending Me Pms! (message To Nairaland Girls) / They told me I am Cute(pics) / How I Met A Tushed Victoria Island Girl at the embassy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Cute,honest And Tushed,but I Stammers.most Girls Does Like Me For That by egbeman1: 8:34am On Jun 20, 2012
I thought of my situation this morning,and reached a conclusion that girls doesn't like stammerers,cos mine is a perfect example.Am actualy doing well,cute (to an extent),honest,I dress in a way that marvel ppl and rich too.Most of the girls actualy get attracted by that,but after few minutes conversation,I alwas notice changes in their mood and all that.This happened many times,tho mine isn't a chronic one,but I stammers.
What do u tink peeps?
Re: Am Cute,honest And Tushed,but I Stammers.most Girls Does Like Me For That by Andrew3(m): 10:01am On Jun 20, 2012
why didnt i see repeated words nor double spaces in your write up angry angry angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Am Cute,honest And Tushed,but I Stammers.most Girls Does Like Me For That by KINGwax(m): 10:37am On Jun 20, 2012
^^^
guy u funny die.
But there's alwys a solution..first, undstnd dt to stutter means there's a friction btw the voice coming out and your oesophagus. One local remedy is to mix a portion of both brake oil and palm oil in ratio 1:3. Take a spoonful every morning and before sleeping. This might take like 3months for any noticeable effect. U might like to keep it refriegerated though. If dt helps, pls let me knw.
If it doesn't, i will only advice u date dumb girls, i mean, gils who can't speak, wit God, i promise u dt even ur stuttering will be so precious!
Re: Am Cute,honest And Tushed,but I Stammers.most Girls Does Like Me For That by Dyt(f): 10:45am On Jun 20, 2012
smtyms i wonder y ppl dont thnk God 4 wateva situation u find ursef
gosh
u r lamentin cos u stammer ryt?
v u met d deaf n dumb?
so cos of ladies now, u get ursef all worked up, u nt a man enuf young man
grow up
Re: Am Cute,honest And Tushed,but I Stammers.most Girls Does Like Me For That by echobee(f): 11:17am On Jun 20, 2012
true talk
Re: Am Cute,honest And Tushed,but I Stammers.most Girls Does Like Me For That by rakaasta(f): 11:25am On Jun 20, 2012
Just take ur time when u want to talk and during ur conversation dat's all u need.And av it at d back of ur mind to improve,no rushing. Thousands of people wit dis problem r way beta now.dont get urself worked up because of some gals.take it easy o.
Re: Am Cute,honest And Tushed,but I Stammers.most Girls Does Like Me For That by tellwisdom: 11:57am On Jun 20, 2012
embarassed embarassed Naw, if you don dey buy youghourt and meatpie for woman, dat one mean sey u dey do well??
Re: Am Cute,honest And Tushed,but I Stammers.most Girls Does Like Me For That by LongOne1(m): 11:58am On Jun 20, 2012
I also stammer, but very few people know this.

It’s all about your emotions, things like anger, nervousness or excitement can make one stammer. If you learn how to control these emotions, it will be easier for you to talk normally.

Talk slowly and calmly and try to visualize the word you are about to say or picture yourself saying it, believe me it helps.
Re: Am Cute,honest And Tushed,but I Stammers.most Girls Does Like Me For That by lifestyle1(m): 12:05pm On Jun 20, 2012
::Andrew:::
why didnt i see repeated words nor double spaces in your write up angry angry angry angry angry angry

Its there but you can't see it.
Re: Am Cute,honest And Tushed,but I Stammers.most Girls Does Like Me For That by lifestyle1(m): 12:07pm On Jun 20, 2012
Do you close your eyes when you are talking ? undecided
Re: Am Cute,honest And Tushed,but I Stammers.most Girls Does Like Me For That by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 20, 2012
Dyt: smtyms i wonder y ppl dont thnk God 4 wateva situation u find ursef
gosh
u r lamentin cos u stammer ryt?
v u met d deaf n dumb?
so cos of ladies now, u get ursef all worked up, u nt a man enuf young man
grow up

Just because some other people might be worse off than him does not make his own situation irrelevant.
Re: Am Cute,honest And Tushed,but I Stammers.most Girls Does Like Me For That by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 20, 2012
KINGwax: ^^^
guy u funny die.
But there's alwys a solution..first, undstnd dt to stutter means there's a friction btw the voice coming out and your oesophagus. One local remedy is to mix a portion of both brake oil and palm oil in ratio 1:3. Take a spoonful every morning and before sleeping. This might take like 3months for any noticeable effect. U might like to keep it refriegerated though. If dt helps, pls let me knw.
If it doesn't, i will only advice u date dumb girls, i mean, gils who can't speak, wit God, i promise u dt even ur stuttering will be so precious!
LMAO, if u dey kalolo,its not a bad tin, jst add it with swag n dnt talk too much,or rush words, relax wen talkin 2a chic,dey wnt notice it easily.
Re: Am Cute,honest And Tushed,but I Stammers.most Girls Does Like Me For That by Mynd44: 1:05pm On Jun 20, 2012
Yield:

Just because some other people might be worse off than him does not make his own situation irrelevant.

Fact
Re: Am Cute,honest And Tushed,but I Stammers.most Girls Does Like Me For That by cigie(m): 1:21pm On Jun 20, 2012
and i am here looking for a girl friend that stammers grin
Re: Am Cute,honest And Tushed,but I Stammers.most Girls Does Like Me For That by Mynd44: 3:29pm On Jun 20, 2012
cigie: and i am here looking for a girl friend that stammers grin
And how will you know she stammers? By her posts?
Re: Am Cute,honest And Tushed,but I Stammers.most Girls Does Like Me For That by egbeman1: 3:31pm On Jun 20, 2012
[quote author=tellwisdom] embarassed embarassed Naw, if you don dey buy youghourt and meatpie for woman, dat one mean sey u dey do well??[/quo

Even if na groundnut and pure water self,money no b luv...
Re: Am Cute,honest And Tushed,but I Stammers.most Girls Does Like Me For That by kpolli(m): 3:55pm On Jun 20, 2012
::Andrew:::

Stole my words grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

What Should I Do? / Would You? / How And Where Did You Meet Your Spouse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.