Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

I Want To Be The Best Husband Ever, Tips Please - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Want To Be The Best Husband Ever, Tips Please (4078 Views)

The Best Husband / Redecorating Tips Please! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Be The Best Husband Ever, Tips Please by lilmax(m): 6:30am On Aug 06, 2016
Number 1 rule never ever lose your job. grin

Ok seriously speaking, don't start off as a liar on your finances, especially if you are still struggling. Be honest. That is how you weed off women who don't love you for who you are. Many men marry women on empty promises and begin to chant a 'woe betide me song' when the woman finds out who the man really is as she turns into a bulldog. All women are different, but women don't joke with attention as men don't joke with their sex.

something like this
Re: I Want To Be The Best Husband Ever, Tips Please by olowookerekemi(f): 10:06am On Aug 06, 2016
if u want to b d best husband,pls don't cheat on ur wife
Re: I Want To Be The Best Husband Ever, Tips Please by bukatyne(f): 10:21am On May 25, 2020
bukatyne:

@OP

4yrs later...

Are you married? Are you achieving your goal?

Nobi today I don dey resurrect threads.

8yrs later....

@masterpiecer
Re: I Want To Be The Best Husband Ever, Tips Please by masterpiecer(m): 1:33pm On May 25, 2020
bukatyne:

Nobi today I don dey resurrect threads.

8yrs later....

@masterpiecer

Wow, its true d internet never forgets, couldn't even remember this thread exist...

Well I've been married 3yrs back and tbh my tots now is how to b a better father, lol, my boy is just 19 months

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be The Best Husband Ever, Tips Please by merieam16(f): 9:34pm On May 25, 2020
Provide 4 ur home nd dont cheat! simple
Re: I Want To Be The Best Husband Ever, Tips Please by Nobody: 2:57am On May 26, 2020
masterpiecer:

Wow, its true d internet never forgets, couldn't even remember this thread exist...

Well I've been married 3yrs back and tbh my tots now is how to b a better father, lol, my boy is just 19 months

What changed your views?
Re: I Want To Be The Best Husband Ever, Tips Please by veave(f): 6:50am On May 26, 2020
See thread na. When we had sane people on nairaland grin
Re: I Want To Be The Best Husband Ever, Tips Please by mrblessed(m): 7:13am On May 26, 2020
Why are you so obsessed in being a good married man and not a good human being? If you are a good man, it is difficult for you not to be a good man in marriage. But if you aren't, it is also difficult to be transformed overnight in marriage. Marriage does not almost always have transformational influence on everyone, as people don't change unless and until they feel so. My advise is: just be a good man and know all marriages are not the same.
Re: I Want To Be The Best Husband Ever, Tips Please by realtalk19: 8:36am On May 26, 2020
masterpiecer:
i am 29yrs old, i hope to get married soon, since i was 23, i ve always wish to be the best husband to the woman that would be my wife, but i ve noticed that a lot of married folks(mostly women), complains about their husbands, so i want to know what are d most necessary things that a woman would want from her husband to make her happy?

would appreciate tips from married ladies most.
thanks all.

Firstly, marry the right partner ( no sentiment or pity) and it takes two to make it work.
Re: I Want To Be The Best Husband Ever, Tips Please by Justbehave(m): 9:20am On May 26, 2020
The only way you can be a good husband to your wife is that you have to be a SIMP.
Re: I Want To Be The Best Husband Ever, Tips Please by masterpiecer(m): 9:36am On May 26, 2020
bLacKGoLd3:

What changed your views?

My views didn't change, its more of rearrangement of priorities.

Be that as it may, I realise that being a "good"husband ( by experience, I also realised that the term "good" is relative especially in the confines of marriage as what is good for the goose MAY NOT be good for the gander, so I d rather use the word "responsible".) is just one part of being a responsible father, for instance if I want to take a decision that might spite my wife, I think of the ripple effect it would have on my son hence a rethink or a restrain.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be The Best Husband Ever, Tips Please by masterpiecer(m): 9:40am On May 26, 2020
Justbehave:
The only way you can be a good husband to your wife is that you have to be a SIMP.
So the only way to be a responsible father is also to be a SIMP?
Re: I Want To Be The Best Husband Ever, Tips Please by Justbehave(m): 9:55am On May 26, 2020
masterpiecer:

So the only way to be a responsible father is also to be a SIMP?
Smh.Real men are simps.No matter how responsible you think you maybe,if you always standup to your wife,she will still see you as being mean and heartless.They have this believe that it's only when a man does their biddings,that's he is responsible.You might not want to agree but ask your dad.
Re: I Want To Be The Best Husband Ever, Tips Please by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 27, 2020
Wonderful, OP. You've gotten some great advice and I'm sure you've been making good use of them in your marriage. Keep it up.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Husband Want's To Quit My Relationship With My Best Friend. / My Uncle Is A Wicked Man! Helep Me!!! / Teaching Your Wife Your Taste, How Do You Guys Feel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.