Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,426 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters (20096 Views)

Buhari Sends Delegation To Abuja Bomb Blast Scenes (Photos) / John Kerry To Lead US Delegation To Buhari Inauguration-AFP / Obama To Send High-powered Delegation To Buhari’s Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 20, 2012
@ Dollarman; haven't u heard of 'brown envelope journalist'? 9 out of every 10 newspaper Editor/Publisher in Naija 2day is in d pocket of da Govt (examples abound: Rueben Abati,....This Day Newspaper-ever wondered y it was This Day Newspaper F. Otedola granted interview abt d Farouk scam?- and several others). Now ask yorself dis? Y is it dt no Nigerian newspaper has taken GEJ on dt he promised Nigerians dt BH wud end in June? The only possible explanation is dt 'won ti gba owo'!!!!

Dollarman101: Not even a million pictures from some one who models for Sahara reporters can take away the bad substance being peddled by Sahara reporters. They have been into this business of falsehood for years but today they have gone full circle. I challenge them to come out with concrete proof in support of this post. This is how they have been deceiving gullible Nigerians on social media. I have checked thru all the major dailies, non reported this fiction. Why is Sahara engaging in petty lies? If they have been payed to ridicule GEJ, must they resort to lies in order to achieve it. It's so funny. No matter how hard one tries to defend this falsehood, it will will not fly when no other daily comes out with this lies.
Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by tit(f): 9:54pm On Jun 20, 2012
watched a documentary last night on History channel. (it was either after i got back from work at 6pm,(i went to play soccer 7:30-9pm, one guy visited and was trying to do touchery from 9-10) or after 10pm).
i was not paying too much attention but it was in the amazon and a group of africans who rebelled against slavery (when i heard this i thought it was haiti but it was not). they villages were as difficult to access like most places in rural nigeria and they were doing their things exactly like in africa. they dries their pepper under the sun unlike everybody else in south america. they pounded rice to dust with motar and pestle like the yoruba pound yam. and after fermenting cassava, to remove the cyanide, which they tasted in small quantities, and other preparations, they baked the CASSAVA FLOUR to a form of PIZZA![b]

i think i heard them speaking an african language. i am a yoruba speaker and it was not yoruba.
Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by ifylux: 10:13pm On Jun 20, 2012
Wit all dis brazilian babes.....sight seeing

Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by Captainajama: 10:15pm On Jun 20, 2012
Seriously folks, we are making a mountain from an anthill. Why is it that delegates or no delegates, attending summit or not is becoming an obsession for us. For me and most people on this forum, GEJ attended becaus he had to, for the block heads that do not know the importance of earth summit, teaching you what your dull brain has refused to process and assimilate will be a fight against futility. Enough of this mudslinging and name calling. He couldn't have woken up and left the shores of this country if the government had not come on top of the situation in Kaduna,and lest your dull minds are not able to process this, it is just what the insurgent,heartless brothers of ours from the north set out to achieve. We allow our personal inhibitions to cloud our sense of reasoning and judgement. I will advice that unsubstantiable half truths stop taking up our productive time on this forum. Arguing on rumours sounds and looks stupid,and we should stop abusing media networks and freedom of speech,even though I know that some unemployable social deviants now use it a veritable tools of lie spreading.
Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by chucky234(m): 10:51pm On Jun 20, 2012
Captainajama: Seriously folks, we are making a mountain from an anthill. Why is it that delegates or no delegates, attending summit or not is becoming an obsession for us. For me and most people on this forum, GEJ attended becaus he had to, for the block heads that do not know the importance of earth summit, teaching you what your dull brain has refused to process and assimilate will be a fight against futility. Enough of this mudslinging and name calling. He couldn't have woken up and left the shores of this country if the government had not come on top of the situation in Kaduna,and lest your dull minds are not able to process this, it is just what the insurgent,heartless brothers of ours from the north set out to achieve. We allow our personal inhibitions to cloud our sense of reasoning and judgement. I will advice that unsubstantiable half truths stop taking up our productive time on this forum. Arguing on rumours sounds and looks stupid,and we should stop abusing media networks and freedom of speech,even though I know that some unemployable social deviants now use it a veritable tools of lie spreading.
Grow up you slowpoke,govt on top of which situation when 30 more people died in Yobe yesterday.
I live in one of the military barracks in Lagos and can tell authoritatively that the soildiers sent to Guinea for peace-keeping mission by FG on AU mission were turned back,they were ask to stop the bombings in Nigeria first before coming to stop the ones in Guinea and you are here disgracing yourself.
Jona have no business been in Brazil in the midst of all the troubles,he should send few officials down there to represent him and the nation.
Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by BetaThings: 11:25pm On Jun 20, 2012
Alxmyr: I thought Mr. President has only 20 aides.
As for first lady all the staff in her office is noy up to 12.
Where is this coming from?
I was in touch with Perm Sec. Ministry of Environment this morning. She is in Rio, and I can say boldly, the report is mischievious.
So are the governors part of the delegation or not
If yes, are they part of the 20 aides?
Please stop deceiving us

At least, let us have the official list of delegates
Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by BetaThings: 11:29pm On Jun 20, 2012
Captainajama: Seriously folks, we are making a mountain from an anthill. Why is it that delegates or no delegates, attending summit or not is becoming an obsession for us. For me and most people on this forum, GEJ attended becaus he had to, for the block heads that do not know the importance of earth summit, teaching you what your dull brain has refused to process and assimilate will be a fight against futility. Enough of this mudslinging and name calling. He couldn't have woken up and left the shores of this country if the government had not come on top of the situation in Kaduna,and lest your dull minds are not able to process this, it is just what the insurgent,heartless brothers of ours from the north set out to achieve. We allow our personal inhibitions to cloud our sense of reasoning and judgement. I will advice that unsubstantiable half truths stop taking up our productive time on this forum. Arguing on rumours sounds and looks stupid,and we should stop abusing media networks and freedom of speech,even though I know that some unemployable social deviants now use it a veritable tools of lie spreading.
Oga, you get adjectives oh
Please, we beg your pardon. Allow us to continue to abuse social networks the way we abused those same media to favour Jonathan when Yaradua was sick
Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by olaadegoke(m): 11:44pm On Jun 20, 2012
Dem regular trade mark..They dont care about U
Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by Chyz2: 1:11am On Jun 21, 2012
Beaf:

You are a retar'ded, low self-esteemed fool. You can buy them freely in both the UK, the US and across Europe.
Jamaicans are not self-haters like many of you and have proudly exported cassava to the streets of the West where it is bought and consumed.

Its hard to deal with so many damn id!ots who do not know that it is self pride that drives development.

http://www.mysupermarket.co.uk/tesco-price-comparison/Crackers/Excelsior_Genuine_Jamaican_Water_Crackers_300g.html

Like I said before, you may see your cassava "biscuit" at an international store, if you are LUCKY, but, they're definitely VERY RARE in the U.S. You don't live in the U.S., Omokri, speak what you know. I'm here speaking about the U.S. and this little lady post something that is sold in the U.K.. Come see a dumbass calling someone id!ot, Lol grin cheesy grin
Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by jimmyboy1010(m): 2:22am On Jun 21, 2012
Demdem: My beloved NLers, i know my wahala too much but i just cant resist this. it has happened again oooo. its on record that the retardeen went to CHOGM with the largest delagation, he brought nothing from CHOGM for Nigeria but shame now this again. Yet he continues to ask Nigerians to sacrifice. na wa ooo

President Jonathan’s Delegation To Brazil Is World’s Largest, At 116!

As Nigerians lament the abrupt departure of President Goodluck Jonathan for Brazil in the middle of violence and counter-violence in the North, SaharaReporters has gathered that the Nigerian ruler arrived at his destination with 116 men and women, the largest national delegation, contrary to his pledge in January to travel at less weight and expense.

Our sources say the team is made up of:
• 25 personal aides
• 18 aides of Patience Jonathan
• 2 members of the National Assembly
• 5 Ministers
• 2 Governors, and
• 63 officials from the Ministries of Enviroment, Foreign Affairs, National Planning and Petroleum Resources.

The junket will continue for Mr. Jonathan next week Thursday when he will be in Brussels for the World Customs Conference, scheduled for June 28-30. He will be taking with him about 57 people, including 26 aides, 3 Ministers, 8 members of the National Assembly, and 20 other government officials.

From June 25 to 29, Mrs. Jonathan will be in Maryland, United States, accompanied by 36 people: 18 aides, 4 wives of Governors, and 14 friends and associates.

Nigerian political parties yesterday lambasted Mr. Jonathan’s decision to leave for Brazil, just hours after violence and counter-violence had reportedly resulted in over 74 dead and hundreds injured. On Sunday, the president called on God to intervene in the violence.

But he has also promised to see to the end of the Islamic militant group militant Jama'atu Ahlis Sunna Lidda'awati Wal-Jihad, widely-known as Boko Haram, this month. After he made that pledge in April, the militants promised to make June a bloody month in order to prove that Jonathan has no power over them. Some helpless Christians have in the past few days resorted to reprisal attacks against Muslims.

Only yesterday, as Jonathan hopped on one of his gleaming new executive jets and left the chaos in Nigeria behind, Boko Haram notified SaharaReporters that it would launch even more devastating attacks on churches and government buildings in the coming days.

The group’s contact person said Boko Haram had line up about 300 suicide bombers to attack churches in Southern Kaduna and in Plateau State in its determination to exact considerable revenge for the Muslims killed in Christian reprisals in the last few days.

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/president-jonathan%E2%80%99s-delegation-brazil-world%E2%80%99s-largest-116
NLanders, if
NLanders, I kept saying these that if any rightful person think anything good will come out of this regime,then you need to re-examine your head!. Jonacraze has lost battle wit Boko-Haram and is no more in touch with his people!, pls tell me; Bros J removed subsidy in January in order to flog the poor masses which made the goods and sertvices to skyrocket, and rightnow he is contemplating. Of returning the subsidy back!.pls somebody should go and wake him up from slmber!has it ever happen in Nigeria dat prices of Goods n Services ever come down before? Nooooooo
Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by mubaraqqq(f): 2:26am On Jun 21, 2012
PointB: Sahara [b]Misreporters [/b]are at it again hehehehehe grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

I doubt it, everybody knows this is common practice in Nigeria
Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by jimmyboy1010(m): 2:43am On Jun 21, 2012
You this slowpoke or junk-minded fellow,we're you not in Nigeria. When the poor masses went on protest to produce former President Yar-Adua and later the rumour turned out to be true dat he was dead!. It was this same rumour mongers that call for the upper legislature to pronounce GEJ to be President, now how can a bludclath like you will now come out to insult a sound-minded poor Nigerians on the state of the nation. Shiorrrrrrrr
Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 6:42am On Jun 21, 2012
Who are the two governors?
Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by Demdem(m): 8:09am On Jun 21, 2012
tpapi: can u prove it dat there was an advance party

And can u also prove to me that there wasnt any? I doubt if u are staying in Nigeria at all. Av u ever seen any Governor or even the president going for any occasion in Nigeria here without an advance party ahead of him. Abegii, dont have time for ur dumb brain.

many here thinks the report isnt credible and will try as much as possible to rubbish it the same way they are trying really hard to rubbish the subsidy report. However the best way to rubbish a report like this is to furnish us with what they think is the truth. why dont they come out with the official figure to disprove this and put sahara to shame. Till this is done, u can only try but wll never succeed.
Asking me to wait till ThisDay, Tribune etc carries the report before believing is trash because these dailies are directly under the control of the Killer party.

Secondly the report went further in telling us where both the retardeen are retardeeness are going after the Brazil trip, are these not also true?

The junket will continue for Mr. Jonathan next week Thursday when he will be in Brussels for the World Customs Conference, scheduled for June 28-30. He will be taking with him about 57 people, including 26 aides, 3 Ministers, 8 members of the National Assembly, and 20 other government officials.
From June 25 to 29, Mrs. Jonathan will be in Maryland, United States, accompanied by 36 people: 18 aides, 4 wives of Governors, and 14 friends and associates.

U all can only try but it wont change the fact this govt is simply a wasteful and deceitful government.
Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by ohioleh: 8:47am On Jun 21, 2012
is this true....
Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by ifyegede(m): 9:21am On Jun 21, 2012
Beaf: We are now used to the usual id!ots manufacturing "delegates" each time GEJ travels.
The desperation of election losers and pathetic mud-munchers in Nigeria is really scary. embarassed

It appears that only u have the official list of his delegates as usual. Post am make we see.
Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by gentlegg(m): 9:48am On Jun 21, 2012
AS FAR AS AM CONCERNED, JONATHAN IS A TOTAL DISAPPOINTMENT.
Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by UyiIredia(m): 12:45pm On Jun 21, 2012
Can Beaf defend this reckless spending ? It's a pity Mr Jonathan has forgotten where his responsibility lies. Your nation is in debt and the guy continues to spend as if there is no tomorrow.
Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by Olaolufred(m): 1:24pm On Jun 21, 2012
The Problem that makes these people treats masses like an animal in a zoo is clear.
We allow it. We fear acting and resisting them, even it demands violence.
They will continue untill we got to the point "UNBEARABLE".
That is the point at which all people will react from north,south-east,south-west and south-south at the same time.
At this point "UNBEARABLE",
The thieves may leave like Ben Alli of Tunisia, Try to show their stuff small like Mubarak of Egypt, Or stay to fight a revolving masses and end like Ghaddafi.
I am ready to carry my own Kalashnikov when the time comes.
Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by staaari: 3:08pm On Jun 21, 2012
very sad.

nigerians have short memories.

Mr Obasanjo already wasted 8yrs, Yaradu 2yrs and Mr Badluck another 4yrs.

Together that 14yrs wasted. Welcome to hell, Nigerians!!!
Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by jaybee(f): 2:38am On Jun 22, 2012
bodejohn: You people do not know that every opportunity to bring investors to this country must be exploited. Do you know the number of foreign governments and investors that the president and his entourage will meet free of charge. Have you all forgotten that OBJ's junkets around the world during his 8years was responsible for the massive industrialisation of the country and the uninterrupted power supply that we now enjoy?
Let us show understanding and patriotism with the developmental programs of the FG.

which investor will come to nigeria? a corrupt country in war? do they want to die? who ever told you that investment is the same thing as suicide mission? do you think the investors care what government tells them? the investors are watching events in nigeria more critically than our so-called government. the presence of gej there will scare the investors away, by confirming that he has no concern for the security of his state and people.
Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by Pukkah: 11:43am On Jun 22, 2012
Babzilla: The dumb ni99a went to brazil with his cronies and I heard he went to advertise his cassava bread there. Now I dont know whats with that f00l and cassava bread one would think it (the Cassava bread) contains the cure for cancer. While his mates in other countries are inventing useful stuff and sponsoring scientific /technological breakthroughs this clown is an advocate for cassava bread. That is the most important thing in his life. well this is how we do in Africa while the whole world is advancing, we're busy bickering and advocating for cassava bread. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

I don't really see any problem with promoting cassava bread or the massive production of cassava. However, the strategy should be total and robust to incorporate all the cross-linkages of cassava production/cultivation, harvest and processing and the export of its derivatives to other countries.
Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by Pukkah: 11:47am On Jun 22, 2012

Mallamabdul: Even if Gej travelled with 165 or 365 persons, it is not for us to judge because we don't have any benchmark to compare with. I want somebody who works with protocols office at the villa to furnish us with details of the figures that normally proceed on such trips. And even at that, delegations may differ according to the issue at stake. A delegation to Ecowas meeting at Lome will definitely differ from that of a UN meeting at Geneva. we don't know whether the conveners of the earth summit had mandated each country to come with representatives from some ministries or agencies in their home country. So let's not be dwelling on hear say and baseless accusations on issues we know little or nothing about. Sahara reporters, pls name your source. Stop this alarmist journalism.

What kind of arguments are these? embarassed embarassed embarassed Is it by force to defend this trip or the size of the delegation? These arguments are weak, subjective and speculative.
Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by Demdem(m): 11:56am On Jun 22, 2012
^^^^

believe me, saw those comments and i started purging.
Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by Pataki: 5:07pm On Jun 22, 2012
Another epic disgrace of beaf! grin cheesy grin Olodo buruku ni omo yen men! Cassava reporter editor. grin grin

OK, back to topic. . . .

Patience going for Earth Summit with 18 aides, what does that ugly dunce of a lady know about the environment? Or are the 18 aides responsible for removing her panties and putting on new ones for her every night and day?

What kind of a f00lish entity is this Jonathan for goodness sake? Nigerians have not forgotten about the disgrace he heaped on us in Australia, where it was all jamboree celebrations for that ugly dunce, and salivating at the sight of sexy white Australian women.

F00lish government!
Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by Pukkah: 5:41pm On Jun 22, 2012
Sincerely speaking, I can't fathom what any patriotic citizen is defending in the size of this over-bloated delegation. The size is too unwieldy, scandalous, wasteful and highly unreasonable. It is actually embarrassing.

What manner of government is this? By providing the stones with which to pelt it, this administration sure makes the job of defending it very difficult and tedious for its propagandists and paid agents? Doesn't it?
Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by Demdem(m): 9:25am On Jun 27, 2012
This report by Saharareporters is obviously true as against what some on this thread will like us to believe. In-line with the report from them, the retardeen is currently on his way to belgium. Sahara has earlier told us this and now its happening. They may not be perfect but they obviously got this report right. grin grin grin

President Goodluck Jonathan will today travel to Brussels, Belgium on a one-day official visit, it was learnt last night.
Jonathan is scheduled to deliver a keynote address at the Summit of the World Customs Organisation in Brussels tomorrow.
According to a statement by his spokesman Dr. Reuben Abati, the President will jet out after the Federal Executive Council meeting.
He will be accompanied by his wife Dame Patience, the Minister of Foreign Affairs, Ambassador Olugbenga Ashiru, Finance Minister Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, her Trade and Investment counterpart, Dr. Olusegun Aganga, Senator Dahiru Kuta and a member of the House of Representatives Chinda Ogundu. Jonathan will also meet with the Nigerian community in Belgium.
He is expected back tomorrow evening.
http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/index.php/news/51808-jonathan-for-belgium.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares Photo With His Daughter / Ansaru Terrorists Using Local Language To Spread Propaganda On Facebook / Shut Up During Argument With Your Husbands - Women Affairs Minister Begs Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.