Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,534 members, 7,823,323 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters (20112 Views)

Buhari Sends Delegation To Abuja Bomb Blast Scenes (Photos) / John Kerry To Lead US Delegation To Buhari Inauguration-AFP / Obama To Send High-powered Delegation To Buhari’s Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by canuck(m): 6:57pm On Jun 20, 2012
Demdem: For making our leaders accountable, we are labelled haters as usual. Abegii shut up if u have nothing to say

Shoeless Clueless Joe chose to lead 116 fat cats instead of 160 Million people in desperate need of leadership at this time of crisis.

"A man has no more character than he can command in a time of crisis." - Ralph W. Sockman

GEJ has shown himself of lacking vision, depth, sensitivity, and now, character.
Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by ballabriggs: 6:57pm On Jun 20, 2012
Beaf:

Not everyone is a liar, fraud and thief like you and Ibori. So, you can make fun of the price of the biscuit, fact remains that it will make our rural farmers rich when they key into it.

Dude, puuuuuuuuuulease! How does it feel like to be a shiit roller like you? embarassed

Even NY Times rates Omoyele Sowore and Sahara Reporters, yet a scum, a professional a.ss licker wants us to believe they have no credibility. Instead of being ashamed of your rotten soul, you are more occupied with bringing a hard working young man and his enterprise down. I can assure you that you would die hating on Sahara Reporters, I can assure you.

Oya Sowore show them your swagger joor......hehehehehehe

Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by nsiadi: 6:57pm On Jun 20, 2012
I have learnt not to believe things from losers-sahara reporters
I pity all those who still read the thrash from them
Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by lacasa: 6:59pm On Jun 20, 2012
Well, all i can say is;-

cooli did not vote "Gej anϑ not Pdp"
Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by Dollarman101: 6:59pm On Jun 20, 2012
ballabriggs:

Only Chavs like you would go to TESCO or ASDA and buy that your nonsense, you and your Oga can shove into that place. When there are better biscuits to buy.
@ ballabriggs, you re such an idiot. I know you don't have the benefit of proper university education otherwise you would have appreciated the landmark reforms and revolution being initiated by the Agric Minister thru cassava. You re a nonentity who has sworn an affidavit to be ignorant otherwise I would have referred you to read Sunday THISDAY,27th. may 2012 for a proper briefing on the ongoing transformation in the Agric sector thru cassava and reforms in fertilizer distribution. The minister was ranked as an excellent achiever. But I know you have a phobia for reading so I knw u will never bother to read it but you will prefer to return here and make a public show of ur ignorance
Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by Akainzo(m): 6:59pm On Jun 20, 2012
Beaf:

Not everyone is a liar, fraud and thief like you and Ibori. So, you can make fun of the price of the biscuit, fact remains that it will make our rural farmers rich when they key into it.

Dude, puuuuuuuuuulease! How does it feel like to be a shiit roller like you? embarassed

I thought you would respond to this post below showing clearly that the biscuit is made from wheat flour and not Cassava as you claimed!

oyb:

our dilettante failed at everything except sucking gejs manliness strikes again

them crackers got wheat flour cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by ballabriggs: 7:01pm On Jun 20, 2012
Dollarman101: @ ballabriggs, you re such an idiot. I know you don't have the benefit of proper university education otherwise you would have appreciated the landmark reforms and revolution being initiated by the Agric Minister thru cassava. You re a nonentity who has sworn an affidavit to be ignorant otherwise I would have referred you to read Sunday THISDAY,27th. may 2012 for a proper briefing on the ongoing transformation in the Agric sector thru cassava and reforms in fertilizer distribution. The minister was ranked as an excellent achiever. But I know you have a phobia for reading so I knw u will never bother to read it but you will prefer to return here and make a public show of ur ignorance

When you go to a proper school I would answer your question, till then *bbm I'm not interested face*.
Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by Beaf: 7:03pm On Jun 20, 2012
freshmoney:

It's a pity you are this myopic and narrow-minded! Many invention around the country. I have food-making factories home and abroad; I started this with my hard-earned money, not with loan or Government aid- I see myself a lucky chap. Interestingly, millions of other Nigerians better me in entrepreneurial excellence; but unlike Jamaica, where is the government support? United Kingdom, an exemplary case-study, gives out loan to her citizens for education, health-care and others with a infinitesimal or no interest. Aside bank that will shove interest-killing loans down your throat, any viable support from GEJ's-FRESH AIR government? Don't tell me about the failed project he conducted a while back, cuz that was being benefited by who-knows-who!

So, it is GEJ's fault that there is a history of no lack of support for inventors? Even if your morals and IQ are low enough to accept such trash, would that be reason to take every opportunity to lie? Why do you people lie so shamelessly? Why are your desperation levels so high that you employ boko haram and take innocent lives? Why? angry

Like your words, this thread is based on a lie.

GEJ has told you to go grow cassava, rice, millet and cocao, but like the awuf luv'n hater you are; you are your unfortunate set of friends are here laughing at cassava, while manufacturing lies. It is a pity.
Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by ballabriggs: 7:07pm On Jun 20, 2012
Beaf:

So, it is GEJ's fault that there is a history of no lack of support for inventors? Even if your morals and IQ are low enough to accept such trash, would that be reason to take every opportunity to lie? Why do you people lie so shamelessly? Why are your desperation levels so high that you employ boko haram and take innocent lives? Why? angry

GEJ has told you to go grow cassava, rice, millet and cocao, but like the awuf luv'n hater you are; you are your unfortunate set of friends are here laughing at cassava, while manufacturing lies. It is a pity.

Sowore, a young man like you is the publisher of Sahara Reporters. What do you do for a living apart from being a professional butt licker? You would end miserably I can assure you.

Here is the young man.....

Sowore swagger joor

Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by Beaf: 7:11pm On Jun 20, 2012
Akainzo:

I thought you would respond to this post below showing clearly that the biscuit is made from wheat flour and not Cassava as you claimed!

Why tell yet more lies, because you loathe yourself?
Jamaicans take huge pride in the number of foods they make out of cassava and which they do not hesitate to export, because they are not afflicted with your tragic low self-esteem.
Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by manny4life(m): 7:14pm On Jun 20, 2012
The way people carry their news around, NY times rated him, rated him as what? undecided undecided undecided

I read the damn article from Pg 1 to Pg 2, nothing stated that NY rated him. People need to STOP spreading their lies and deceit.
Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by dayokanu(m): 7:16pm On Jun 20, 2012
Biscuit made from Wheat is what this gutter product is telling is was made from casava

Egbon mi razist why you dey lie like this now?

Dem wan take lafta wound person oooo.

My brother no be condition make crayfish bend, na lafta make crayfish bend

Na lafta make guyman bend oo

Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by Exponental(m): 7:17pm On Jun 20, 2012
Confused President!
Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 20, 2012
ballabriggs:

Sowore, a young man like you is the publisher of Sahara Reporters. What do you do for a living apart from being a professional butt licker? You would end miserably I can assure you.

Sowore swagger joor

this na d real sowore swagga

guy dey roll with correct babes while mad cow dey bend over for otueke drinkard
Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by Akainzo(m): 7:21pm On Jun 20, 2012
Beaf:

Why tell yet more lies, because you loathe yourself?
Jamaicans take huge pride in the number of foods they make out of cassava and which they do not hesitate to export, because they are not afflicted with your tragic low self-esteem.

I am getting lost here, can you PLEASE HELP me!

You posted a biscuit that was purportedly made from cassava, OYB posted the ingredients of the same biscuit where the manufacturer clearly stated that it is made from Wheat Flour and NOT cassava. And your response is that diatribe you posted above!

Can you at least accept that you goofed, then search for any other product made from cassava and probably post that one. You can call Maku if you need assistance on this. grin grin grin
Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by freshmoney(m): 7:21pm On Jun 20, 2012
Beaf:

Oh, douche, you're saying that the displayed biscuits was made from cassava? You're sure a nut case. GEJ is sure eating cassava bread in his posh Aso rock villa, hehe grin Laugh go tear my belle. So, we should henceforth keep eating cassava bread while he(GEJ) keeps looting our treasury away! Are you not ashamed quite a little bit? Aside the meager crumbs cut out to you by your pay-master, chronicle one or two things you enjoy being a Nigeria citizen. Politically, I must put it forth to you that the boko haram menace and misdemeanours being carried out on innocent Nigerians are strategically cemented by PDP/GEJ; just you are so imbecilic to understand the shenanigans!
Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by Beaf: 7:26pm On Jun 20, 2012
ballabriggs:

Sowore swagger joor

What is your fascination with other peoples lives? Are you that hungry?
Stop pretending that you know me (not that it would lift your sorry life out of the gutter).

Bro, why are you Buhari/El-Rufai lot so desperate?
Why do you lie so much?
Why boko haram?
Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by Beaf: 7:30pm On Jun 20, 2012
Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by Beaf: 7:30pm On Jun 20, 2012
Akainzo:

I am getting lost here, can you PLEASE HELP me!

You posted a biscuit that was purportedly made from cassava, OYB posted the ingredients of the same biscuit where the manufacturer clearly stated that it is made from Wheat Flour and NOT cassava. And your response is that diatribe you posted above!

Can you at least accept that you goofed, then search for any other product made from cassava and probably post that one. You can call Maku if you need assistance on this. grin grin grin

Wrong brand. My bad.
Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by saintchux(m): 7:34pm On Jun 20, 2012
Does GEJ have up to 25 personal aides
Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by freshmoney(m): 7:34pm On Jun 20, 2012
Beaf:

Wrong brand. My bad.

Evidence archived!
Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 20, 2012
GEJ delegates to Brazil isnt up to 116, but when I become President, I will be going with 600 delegates grin
Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 20, 2012
Billyonaire: GEJ delegates to Brazil isnt up to 116, but when I become President, I will be going with 600 delegates grin

like master like minion
Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by Yeske2(m): 7:39pm On Jun 20, 2012
Na wah o,see derailment! From GEJ's entourage to cassava bread and biscuit.
Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 20, 2012
oyb:

like master like minion
Whats the meaning of minion, that grammar pass my power...
Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by freshmoney(m): 7:44pm On Jun 20, 2012
Billyonaire: Whats the meaning of[b] minion[/b], that grammar pass my power...

A subordinate official! Are you not one of his ghoulish apologists? How are the brazillian Ashawos, demu dey serve u well? Bring 2 to GEJ's room abeg! Silly thiefs angry
Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by Beaf: 7:45pm On Jun 20, 2012
Yeske!:
Na wah o,see derailment! From GEJ's entourage to cassava bread and biscuit.

We found the delegate story to be a lie by the desperate. I believe cassava is a much better topic. Lol!

--Beaf quietly chews cassava bread... waits to circumcise bellabrigs with cutlass--
Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by Eziachi: 7:47pm On Jun 20, 2012
kaaycee: Sahara reporters, I dnt even know why pple give u guys attention, where did u get ur figures from ? the Aircraft he went wit cant even seat 25 persons. u people are no different from Bok Har. angry angry angry
You think getting the number of people in that aircraft is the greatest task in the world?
A steward/hostess can just pick the phone and tell them or an airport staff can do that closing his eyes.
Some of you really make me laugh really with your level of reasoning.
Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by nagoma(m): 7:48pm On Jun 20, 2012
Ajibel: And BOKO HARAM would take advantage of his absence to unleash terror on innocent Nigerians. This was well planned to happen in the president's absence. Something fishy is wenting on grin

Take advantage of his absence? You mean Jona's presence or absence has any effect on BH ? Please don't flatter Oga Jona.
Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by freshmoney(m): 7:48pm On Jun 20, 2012
Beaf:

We found the delegate story to be a lie by the desperate. I believe cassava is a much better topic. Lol!

--Beaf quietly chews cassava bread and waits to circumcise bellabrigs with cutlass--

None of your rendered postulates outweighs the Saharareporters'. Until then, keep your bemused brain shut and take a deep plunge into the alligators-filled lake!
Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by Emioga: 7:51pm On Jun 20, 2012
Wash GEJ mouth wit dettol;if i dont take care of him who will
Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by Beaf: 7:51pm On Jun 20, 2012
freshmoney:

None of your rendered postulates outweighs the Saharareporters'. Until then, keep your bemused brain shut and take a deep plunge into the alligators-filled lake!

Lol! Which kain Enggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrisssss be dis? shocked shocked shocked
See this mumu talking as if yams are boiling in his mouth. Guy you are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo daft! Lolzzz!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Live At The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program Boot Camp / FFK Celebrates His Daughter, Folake's Birthday / Police Arrest Zaria ‘Boko-Haram’ Killer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.