Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,488 members, 7,812,515 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

I Need Ur Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Ur Help (901 Views)

Is This Normal Or Is Something Terribly Wrong With Me.... Need Ur Help Guys / I'm In A Complicated Distance Relationship!i Need Ur Help! / I Need Ur Help Ooooo. Only Mature Minds Pls. U Just Have To Read This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Ur Help by kenx1(m): 4:42pm On Jun 20, 2012
į̸̸̨§ it right to make use of someone's state of health as a bases to call off a relationship. My gf just sent me a text dat if i don't go for an eye operation she have no oda option dan to call off the relationship. į̸̸̨§ ðis Right!!! :-(
Re: I Need Ur Help by 1STOrder: 4:46pm On Jun 20, 2012
so can u afford it
Re: I Need Ur Help by kenx1(m): 4:50pm On Jun 20, 2012
Yes i can but i do have phobia for hospitals
Re: I Need Ur Help by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 20, 2012
Unfortunately she is. Why is because it's what she wants, and you can't make her choose or force what she doesn't want on her. Humans are different, and the level of empathy differs individually as well.

I know a very beautiful woman that got married to a guy that was born blind. He is not rich or whatever, just very intelligent. Not withstanding, she married him because she "chose" to.
Re: I Need Ur Help by Idowuogbo(f): 4:57pm On Jun 20, 2012
A threat made to test ur intentions.

Go! No biggie! But.....sit her down and talk to her.Let her no sending threats is a deadly way of communicating in a union.

1 Like

Re: I Need Ur Help by kenx1(m): 4:59pm On Jun 20, 2012
sexkillz: Unfortunately she is. Why is because it's what she wants, and you can't make her choose or force what she doesn't want on her. Humans are different, and the level of empathy differs individually as well.

I know a very beautiful woman that got married to a guy that was born blind. He is not rich or whatever, just very intelligent. Not withstanding, she married him because she "chose" to.

I think its still wrong.
Re: I Need Ur Help by Rocktation(f): 5:01pm On Jun 20, 2012
kenx1: Yes i can but i do have phobia for hospitals

Well, d'you have phobia for seeing forever
Re: I Need Ur Help by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 20, 2012
kenx1:

I think its still wrong.
God forbid, but what if you go for this operation and it's not . . . .

What will she do? What will you do? And what do you make of such a person? And why do you insist on such a person?
Re: I Need Ur Help by kenx1(m): 5:09pm On Jun 20, 2012
sexkillz: God forbid, but what if you go for this operation and it's not . . . .

What will she do? What will you do? And what do you make of such a person? And why do you insist on such a person?

I really don't get u
Re: I Need Ur Help by Mynd44: 5:45pm On Jun 20, 2012
It is her choice. It might sound selfish but unfortunately, she wants that from the guy she is dating.
She has dropped her conditions and the choice to accept or reject is yours
Re: I Need Ur Help by 1STOrder: 8:06pm On Jun 20, 2012
Guy forget phobia tin if u are sure it will be treated i mean your eyes u berra go for it & safe losing ya gal, she means well from look up of your write up. @poster
Re: I Need Ur Help by kenx1(m): 8:10pm On Jun 20, 2012
1ST Order: Guy forget phobia tin if u are sure it will be treated i mean your eyes u berra go for it & safe losing ya gal, she means well from look up of your write up. @poster

Thanx
Re: I Need Ur Help by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 20, 2012
@poster
you may soon go blind thanks to your "phobia" so the lady just want to make sure that she doesnt end up with a blind guy.

people can use WHATEVER THEY WANT to dump you, the issue is for you to either accept her conditions or not, basta!
Re: I Need Ur Help by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 20, 2012
Either her concern is legit and this's her way of getting you to move forward with the operation because she does care OR her love for you is questionable as she's willing to leave you if you don't. Since you can afford it and the only thing holding you back is your fear of hospitals (assuming you've found a qualified Doctor), you should work on overcoming that. Phobias are terrible, I know. Do you know why you're afraid of hospitals, kenx1?
Re: I Need Ur Help by kenx1(m): 9:54pm On Jun 20, 2012
[quote author=Yield]Either her concern is legit and this's her way of getting you to move forward with the operation because she does care OR her love for you is questionable as she's willing to leave you if you don't. Since you can afford it and the only thing holding you back is your fear of hospitals (assuming you've found a qualified Doctor), you should work on overcoming that. Phobias are terrible, I know. Do you know why you're afraid of hospitals, kenx1?[/quote

Thanx hmmm..............it all started wen i lost my dad

(1) (Reply)

Are You In A Troubled Marriage Or Courtship? Find The Solutions Here / A Guy Calling A Lady That Is Engage With A Man / Whats Ur View On Ladies Goin Around Bookin As Many Guys As Posible For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.