Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen (14864 Views)

My New Girlfriend, She Slapped Me During Her Period / Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? / Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by Shola2009(m): 6:18pm On Sep 22, 2009
its funny! it seems everyone can now use the internet, cause clearly, this poster is an illiterate! you must be living in  the village,cause the parents of  the girl even agreed for you, an old illiterate mugu/buffon/irresponsible/very stupid man! to date their 15 year old daughter and even marry her ontop  angry. I just hope your joking and u made this thread out of bordomness
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by StellaN3(f): 7:13pm On Sep 22, 2009
well to me i think u should give her a bit chance to grow
more over i dont think a 15yr girl knew what it take to be a wife
she needs a matured mind to carry the task so hold on and wait for her

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Please Help, my girlfriend claimed she is a virgin but she didn't bleed / If You Can Watch This Without Reaching Out For Your Vaseline, You're Strong. / Gym Instructor Gets Aroused, While Checking Out A Female Client's Thigh (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.