Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,303 members, 7,819,027 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen (14868 Views)

My New Girlfriend, She Slapped Me During Her Period / Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? / Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by naijaborn(m): 9:40am On Jan 09, 2008
yu see wot i mean?! "whateva!" spit easy maami! kiss
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by Nobody: 10:02am On Jan 09, 2008
growfast, you asked for it and now U're getting it[list]
[li][/li]
[li][/li]
[/list] tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 09, 2008
naijaborn:

yu see wot i mean?! "whateva!" spit easy maami! kiss

Is that how u ask a snake to bite softly?
What changes the fact that it'll poison and kill you?
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by naijaborn(m): 4:15pm On Jan 09, 2008
i dont usually do this *** bt yu tempted me to chek on yur profile shocked shocked michelin89 an Esan girl in Italy[i]lil wonder yu spit shit like that[/i] lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by GMG(m): 7:40pm On Jan 09, 2008
Dear poster,

I think the amount of attentions you wanted as a result of your cooked up story have been given to you and if the story were to be true, Only God can forgive you of the act and deliver you.

Let come to think of it, the poverty level is Nigeria has waranted this kind of enticement ( Enticing a 14 year old girl into bed) Did you ever think of the future of this girl? I doubt it, you are so selfish and whatever a man plants, he will surely reap.

Why can't the Nigerian law forbits such an act? Only God will save our children from such wolf in this civilised world.
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by supercunt(m): 7:49pm On Jan 09, 2008
hmmmmmmmmmmmm.original tear rubber robber.
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 09, 2008
naijaborn:

i don't usually do this *** bt yu tempted me to chek on yur profile shocked shocked michelin89 an Esan girl in Italy[i]little wonder yu spit shit like that[/i] lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Ok! This is getting too much, child of a mother fucking bastard. Now you'll explain what you mean. I am sick and tired of shi!ts like you talking to me like that because of my origins. Pieces of craps. You who have bleeped dogs and cows dare come here to call me a prostitute even when you know nothing about me. May your god punish you son of a bitch.
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by efuah(f): 1:12pm On Jan 13, 2008
Mavis! Mavis!! Mavis!!! hmmmmmmmm!
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by amightyo: 2:49pm On Jan 17, 2008
@michelin89 I was impressed by your advise to the originator of this thread and it make more sense for us all to apply as in sitting down to correct the system rather than vomiting so many ugly things from our mouth with the use of our fingers thereby wasting useful energy that could be channeled towards useful deliberation. So I advise you to also control your temper and mind the words you utter even when someone is getting at you. That shows wisdom and greatness. Your simple answer whatever made me smile and so don't give in to unnecessary loudnesssmiley
@naijaborn Glad to know that you are born in Nigeria and you should know that what we say goes well in describing who we are so Naijaborn be mindful of your words. Just an advisesmiley. You started well and so don't go off the line. Let me get a little at you. You know that you don't have to check her profile before knowing her location. Tell me that you were hoping to see her picturesmiley. Not bad. Keep it up.
@nairaland where are we heading with all this. In 2008 and we are still this low? Where are we heading to? I am not here to advise Growfast as his username has done that already but I am here to advise myself knowing fully well that there's so much to learn and so much to do. I guess the guy is only pulling our legs and I wish to throw a vote to the moderator of Nairaland to delete this thread as it has no useful value to the world and we should put up constructive threads like Nigeria on our mind and seeking ways in which we can work together to make the nation great. We are scattered all over the world and most of us have great interest in the upbuilding of Nigeria like michelin89 in Italy and others around the world we seek a Nigerian forum hoping perhaps we can make some useful suggestions. Well just my line of thought. Best wishes to everyone in the Leap Yearsmiley
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by naijaborn(m): 4:42pm On Jan 21, 2008
michelin89:

Ok! This is getting too much, child of a mother fucking bastard. Now you'll explain what you mean. I am sick and tired of shi!ts like you talking to me like that because of my origins. Pieces of craps. You who have bleeped dogs and cows dare come here to call me a prostitute even when you know nothing about me. May your god punish you son of a bitch.

yur quite shocky! abi mke i go bck go read my post again! In d abbundance of dheart,dmouth speaks , yu definately cant giv wot yu dont hav tongue

I need yu all to remember 1thing;i neva called her names,she labelled herself nd wore tags readin prostitute,child of a murderfuckin Bastard , [/b]cos it takes one to know one tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin

nd as 4yu [b]MR amightyo!
wot has naijaborn said yu need to clean-up yur mind nd re-read my post wit a plain mind cool
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 21, 2008
You have finally come online, coward. Listen dude, you can use all the prejudices in this world against me as much as you can but that won't stop me from saying what I have to say.

You don't have to say it loud and clear before i can get what you want to say; you are not dealing with a kindergarten student. i have seen more than you think in this world and on this forum and i am good at interpreting people's mean hidden insults.

For you to actually hide your true intentions rather than saying them loudly and clealy it simply means you are not man enough to take responsibility of your actions. I am not like you so I'll say what I have to say.

You are an ignorant who thinks he knows it all. Whether you insult this man day and night, you won't change anything. as a matter of fact, there is another man right now who is abusing another underaged.

Stupid Idiot and you dare try to define me a pathological case. If being one means I can see better than you do, fine I'll gladly be then.

[size=13pt]I am very proud to be an Esan girl and to be in Italy and that's why i wrote it on my profile.[/size]

You can jump off the bridge if you want.
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by sexxxxy(f): 5:21pm On Jan 21, 2008
@michelin

Calm down ,y r u been so defensive,she never called u those names,u just called urself that and i wonder y, hmmmmmmmmm
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 21, 2008
sexxxxy:

@michelin

Calm down ,y r u been so defensive,she never called u those names,u just called yourself that and i wonder y, hmmmmmmmmm

ohh another one. Is it the same system you use to insult people?

I guess when someone says: You are an edo girl who lives in Italy, now I understand; he is saying , now I understand why you are so smart.

Listen sexxy or whatever you call yourself, if you don't have better things to say just stay out. You were not invited and when your intention is to throw more petrol on the fire keep that your mouth shut.

Perhaps, spending so much time in front of the mirror isn't so useful.

Sexxy my foot.
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by sexxxxy(f): 6:17pm On Jan 21, 2008
u need to get laid,(properly)u r too uptight, relax,
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by ruudgal: 9:05pm On Jan 21, 2008
Brosie, she's 14, abi 16, she's allowed to be young and very very stupid, at 31, WHAT IS YOUR EXCUSE??//?

Remember what goes around comes around o, ! The way u are already in the process of helping this girl ruinher life is the way someone else would help your daughter, That is, assuming you dont do it first,

Your very lucky her parents even negotiated with you for waiting till she is 16, i trust my family, u would be dismembered on the spot,

You should consider deliverance, next thing u know now, is that you'd be claiming its the devils handwork, hhhiiiiiisssssssssss, Agbaya!

Give yourself brain o, or atleat borrow common sense, !
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by jessygal(f): 2:13pm On Jan 22, 2008
HEY BOY,,,,,,,,,,ITS REALLY NOT WORTH,IF ONLY U COULD smiley wait atleast at her sixteen yr birthday,,,,,,,,,okkkkkkkkkkkkk i guess will make it more fancinating, well for me its not right, okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkdespite he's get to de stage of puberty doesn't mean she can have a child at dat young age, however, still think she's an adult , but just wait for more yr probably a yr more okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by jessygal(f): 2:15pm On Jan 22, 2008
HEY BOY,,,,,,,,,,ITS REALLY NOT WORTH,IF ONLY U COULD  smiley wait atleast at her sixteen yr birthday,,,,,,,,,okkkkkkkkkkkkk i guess will make it more fancinating, well for me its not right, okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkdespite he's get to de stage of puberty doesn't mean she can have a child at dat young age, however, still think she's an adult , but just wait for more yr probably a yr more okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 22, 2008
sexxxxy:

u need to get laid,(properly)you're too uptight, relax,

I can't do that now:

1. I don't have a boyfriend.
2. I don't want a boyfriend at the moment.
3. There are no decent guys at the moment.

Italy is really the land of the old! cry cry
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by sexxxxy(f): 5:31pm On Jan 22, 2008
michelin89:

I can't do that now:

hey ya ,pele,fly to jand now,u can get lucky,
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 22, 2008
sexxxxy:

hey ya ,pele,fly to jand now,u can get lucky,

cheesy All the way to jand to get laid?? Na!

I'll just be patient.
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by angel4lyf: 9:41pm On Jan 22, 2008
luk ppl wil cal dat pedophile i just want 2 say go luk 4 some1 who is Ur own age shocked n nt some1 who is old enough 2 b Ur daughter or even Ur baby sister. coz mi i dey cal am nonsense type of love b DAT 1 oooooooooooo
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by naijaborn(m): 3:35pm On Jan 30, 2008
sexxxxy:

u need to get laid,(properly)you're too uptight, relax,
nice1 sexxy,9ce1!

michelin89:

I can't do that now:

REAlly! grin i kno a couple of straight dudes overthere! shocked may -b yu need 2search in d right places Abi mke i giv yu som links ni?! lipsrsealed
Betta still;yu culd com ova 2[b]naija[/b] ****** i'll b right here waiting 4yu wink anythin 2calm yu down maami! kiss

@michelin89 ***** miss proudly Esan in Italy cheesy lipsrsealed! wot about proudly Naija in Naija ! Abegi com ova n let's do sumthin cool cool cool
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by squirrel20(f): 5:41pm On Jan 30, 2008
You should be ashamed of yourself. it's disappointing that at your age you can't differentiate right from wrong.
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jan 30, 2008
@ Naijaborn

Keep your links to yourself and also keep urself away from me!
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by naijaborn(m): 1:05pm On Feb 01, 2008
michelin89:

@ Naijaborn

Keep your links to yourself and also keep yourself away from me!

@michelin89
hmmn! i smell som kemistry here! wink[b]how com?;yu keep mentioning yurself nd me![/b]frankly my dear;no links,no me **** that mkes it yu n yu alone?! **** yu don't want to b lonely though! lipsrsealed[i]so i'll suggest yu kool off![/i] cool singin***open-up n let me in,,,we can do lmost anything *** grin grin grin
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by naijababi: 11:53pm On Apr 25, 2008
habba!!! is life dat bad now?? 15yrs old gurl. SEE U BETTER GO AND FIND UR MATE OK. hmm in the states dats serious child abuse and SERIOUS jail time. mr R- KELLY ! lol
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by Nobody: 11:58pm On Apr 25, 2008
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!? angry
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by naijababi: 12:38am On Apr 26, 2008
wai ya zage ka?? tongue
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 14, 2008
@ poster

u suck! she's fifteen, dat makes u 31! what, angry u cradle thief.
if i were the girl's mother, i wud jail u, wahli!
are u fulani? if not u are so irresponsible. ow cud u tear the little girl's pride just like that n u call it love. angry
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by nomanicole(f): 5:32am On Nov 15, 2008
JESUS! a fifteen year old girl,u sure say no be ur type dey rape 2yr old baby gals?what in God's name are you thinking?me,i will just lock you up.u disvirgined her at fourteen? evil,end time is near
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by nunna: 12:41pm On Nov 15, 2008
GUYS THIS IS CHILD ABUSE

PERIOD
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by Gracito(f): 5:06pm On Sep 22, 2009
pls,dont try to.give her sometime if u really love her,at least to complete her education.oops,am replying late,well,

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Gold Circles Or Kiss Condom: Which Do You Prefer? / Please Help, my girlfriend claimed she is a virgin but she didn't bleed / If You Can Watch This Without Reaching Out For Your Vaseline, You're Strong.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.