Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,656 members, 7,816,685 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

My Fiancee Won't Allow Visits Or Intimacy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Won't Allow Visits Or Intimacy (9657 Views)

What Could You Stay Without For A Year, Phone Or Intimacy / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Won't Allow Visits Or Intimacy by davedozz(m): 2:37pm On Jun 21, 2012
OILOFGLADNESS: she accepted your proposal meaning that she loves you.
SHE COMMUNICATED TO YOU WHY SHE CANT VISIT YOU WITHOUT THE EXCHANGE OF MAARITAL VOW

SHE DOESNT WANT TO COMMIT FORNICATION .
SHE DOESNT EVEN WANT TO GIVE ROOM FOR THE TEMPTATION,
SHE RESPECT AND FEAR GOD MORE THAN MEN,
I THINK YOU SHOULD BE HAPPY ABOUT IT AND HASTEN UP AND MARRY HER,
THEN SHE WILL BE WITH YOU FOREVER NOT VISITING

This is the best response so far! People of the Kingdom are simply DISTINGUISHED!
Re: My Fiancee Won't Allow Visits Or Intimacy by Cutepie1(f): 2:49pm On Jun 21, 2012
To show dat u truly love her u've gat 2 respect n accept her dat way .if u are eager den nothin is stoppin u in legalisin it
Re: My Fiancee Won't Allow Visits Or Intimacy by dayokanu(m): 3:00pm On Jun 21, 2012
WHy you no dey go ashi joint na?
Re: My Fiancee Won't Allow Visits Or Intimacy by mission08: 3:00pm On Jun 21, 2012
shymmex:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Withdraw the marriage proposal - and practice elimination by substitution..

This isn't the medieval age, if you're going to marry a girl - you need to sample what you're trying spend the rest of your life with loads of time, to know if she's really the one..

You test drive before you buy - no test, no buy.. Finito!! undecided

If that is the rule, I wonder how many people would have tested and sampled your wife before you'll marry her.

@op, I wonder what the girl is doing with you because "two people cannot be together unless they agree". You have not married her so you dont own her body for now. Marriage proposal sometimes doesnt automatically mean you will eventually get married, anything could still happen along the line. So do the proper thing and stop complaining.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Won't Allow Visits Or Intimacy by Nemerem44(m): 3:05pm On Jun 21, 2012
grin
shymmex:

This isn't the medieval age, if you're going to marry a girl - you need to sample what you're trying spend the rest of your life with loads of time, to know if she's really the one..

Na real Elimination by substitution. This dude u make me remember my days in school. Lol. grin grin grin
Re: My Fiancee Won't Allow Visits Or Intimacy by vxtr(m): 3:14pm On Jun 21, 2012
@poster,u shud be grateful to God for giving u such a girl, instead of coming here making unnecessary noise why dont u go ahead and marry her. It seems to me dat u re unsure of wat u want,marriage or free sex.common get a life and stop making unwarranted noise,i guess u dont really deserve her,u shud ve checked out other overbleeped girls on d street.i also ve a godly fiancee and she has told me pointblack dat no premarital sex.i respect and luv her more for dat,u knw wat we guys will never marry a girl dat open her leg cheaply to every dick&harry dat comes her way.i think ur girl undst dis and she is being careful.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Won't Allow Visits Or Intimacy by wilxz(m): 3:17pm On Jun 21, 2012
Nlers una no go kill person with laughter. I support say u need to test the product to go ahead. All these girls wey dey form all these things, if u check am well that product fit don reach 6th hand before she decide say she go take her time with u.
Re: My Fiancee Won't Allow Visits Or Intimacy by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 21, 2012
zumarock8: @op no bye none tested property.oo if not ur on ur own.
Who r all dese lil swines whinin abt here?do u tink marriage is all abt s*x uh??i hate it wen boys r talkin trash in presence men.
Re: My Fiancee Won't Allow Visits Or Intimacy by Onyenna(m): 3:22pm On Jun 21, 2012
MRbrownJAY: @OP
how easy would it be for a man to propose marriage to some damsel, and then AUTOMATICALLY have unrestricted access to the coochie, lol!
wake up bro, that line of thought has long been dead and buried.....women are smarter these days.

the fact that you even wrote that you dont want to go "carrying other girls" clearly shows us all that this lady is right in not believe anything that comes out of your mouth...... you must be fooling yourself into believing that you are doing her a favor by proposing, lol!

Nice one....
Re: My Fiancee Won't Allow Visits Or Intimacy by queensmith: 3:29pm On Jun 21, 2012
Lol aren't you meant to visit a prostitute if you need sex? Men cannot tell the difference. So proposing to her now means she must give you sex at all times?

God Nigeria men are backwards its difficult to watch.........
Re: My Fiancee Won't Allow Visits Or Intimacy by Tattooboy: 3:37pm On Jun 21, 2012
shymmex:

there u go.
Re: My Fiancee Won't Allow Visits Or Intimacy by finallytalking: 3:40pm On Jun 21, 2012
vxtr: @poster,u shud be grateful to God for giving u such a girl, instead of coming here making unnecessary noise why dont u go ahead and marry her. It seems to me dat u re unsure of wat u want,marriage or free sex.common get a life and stop making unwarranted noise,i guess u dont really deserve her,u shud ve checked out other overbleeped girls on d street.i also ve a godly fiancee and she has told me pointblack dat no premarital sex.i respect and luv her more for dat,u knw wat we guys will never marry a girl dat open her leg cheaply to every dick&harry dat comes her way.i think ur girl undst dis and she is being careful.
I pray you don't marry her and discover she is frigid
Re: My Fiancee Won't Allow Visits Or Intimacy by Parnassuss(m): 4:00pm On Jun 21, 2012
Omooooo looooong thing! I'm all for celibacy when its honest but IF na scam, as in if she don do the main tin before come dey use u catch heavenly trips, recede from that trick with immediate effect!
Re: My Fiancee Won't Allow Visits Or Intimacy by kandiikane(m): 4:04pm On Jun 21, 2012
andyanders: Well, mine worked for me. My wife never visited me or came close to me until I finished her marriage rights and I met her intact. We have been married for 15yrs and got 4 kids and never had any thing to regret. In fact she has been faithful till date and my friends use to use her to give reference as virtuous woman.
So all you need is ask God to take control. If you love her,allow her be, unless you want to disgrace yourself if you are equally looking for her two legs. Abstain from se--x if you love her and yourself. Sex is not love. Let the love be from your heart. I never dated my wife for one day. I thank God for the kind of woman God gave me.

Arranged marriage?
Re: My Fiancee Won't Allow Visits Or Intimacy by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 21, 2012
mission08:
If that is the rule, I wonder how many people would have tested and sampled your wife before you'll marry her.
me sef wonder oooo
Re: My Fiancee Won't Allow Visits Or Intimacy by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 21, 2012
mission08:

That's why I need to keep testing the mileage of the girls that I meet before settling down.. If the mileage is too high for my liking, I'll go elsewhere.. grin grin

There are no brand new out there anymore - so, if I'm going to get a used one, I need to check the mileage, and the suitability...
Re: My Fiancee Won't Allow Visits Or Intimacy by OshioksTeebaby: 4:16pm On Jun 21, 2012
Chanchit: If u knw u really want to marry her, go ahead, but make sure say u enter agreemnt, that should incase the product get coma after buying the market, without testing, then u will ask for immediate refund....
lollllllllllllll
Re: My Fiancee Won't Allow Visits Or Intimacy by Heck: 4:24pm On Jun 21, 2012
surprised this baga got responses
Re: My Fiancee Won't Allow Visits Or Intimacy by member479760: 4:25pm On Jun 21, 2012
Eminentsam: Hello NLanders, I have a little problem. I would like to know what you all would do if a girl accepts your marriage proposal but will not visit you or respond to any love advances because of her religious inclinations. Please advice me on what to do because I don't want to go around chasing other women. Please advice.

hand and blow jobs will be fine for now!
Re: My Fiancee Won't Allow Visits Or Intimacy by Mynd44: 4:28pm On Jun 21, 2012
Just marry her and then if she still refuses to get in line, you can complain
Re: My Fiancee Won't Allow Visits Or Intimacy by jpworld(m): 4:38pm On Jun 21, 2012
andyanders: Well, mine worked for me. My wife never visited me or came close to me until I finished her marriage rights and I met her intact. We have been married for 15yrs and got 4 kids and never had any thing to regret. In fact she has been faithful till date and my friends use to use her to give reference as virtuous woman.
So all you need is ask God to take control. If you love her,allow her be, unless you want to disgrace yourself if you are equally looking for her two legs. Abstain from se--x if you love her and yourself. Sex is not love. Let the love be from your heart. I never dated my wife for one day. I thank God for the kind of woman God gave me.

Old story... So u trust ur friends with wat dey are saying... They might have even bl.eep ur wife... how are u sure ur wife is faithful, u put any ting there to inform u? once she go do...
Re: My Fiancee Won't Allow Visits Or Intimacy by vxtr(m): 4:55pm On Jun 21, 2012
finallytalking:
I pray you don't marry her and discover she is frigid
thanks for ur concern man,let me ask u a question.are u saying d guy in question shud force her against her wish in d name of testrunning his product to knw whether she is frigid?wud u rather prefer a loose girl than a disciplined/principled girl?
Re: My Fiancee Won't Allow Visits Or Intimacy by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 21, 2012
@ shymmex. Mehn I am very disappointed by your comments.And all these nairalanders who keep saying 'sampling' wtf Woman na cloth? Mtcheew. Call me backwards all you want, remaining chaste till marriage is the best. Anything besides that is of a lower standard!

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Won't Allow Visits Or Intimacy by andyanders: 5:32pm On Jun 21, 2012
kandiikane:

Arranged marriage?

Not arrangee marriage as you tagged it. I met my wife myself.Nobody arranged any woman for me and I cannot advise any one on that.
Re: My Fiancee Won't Allow Visits Or Intimacy by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 21, 2012
stepo707: maybe she is a virgin.But bro you need to step up your game in terms of flirting with her or you just want the girl to open leg like that.Dickhead

I like this comment WELLA
Re: My Fiancee Won't Allow Visits Or Intimacy by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 21, 2012
Re: My Fiancee Won't Allow Visits Or Intimacy by mkpologwu(m): 5:55pm On Jun 21, 2012
O'l boy shine ur eyeses!!! Non-tested might render u polygamous. Many dem punny r not worth having around, let alone 4 d rest of ur life.
Re: My Fiancee Won't Allow Visits Or Intimacy by BSF: 5:58pm On Jun 21, 2012
The discussion of this thread itself reveals the Level of Moral decadence in our society!

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Won't Allow Visits Or Intimacy by blueheart(m): 6:00pm On Jun 21, 2012
Dont know why sum pple attach so much to virginity, is it certain, they will cum good after marriage? Besides, what abt bad girls turned good...shud one now rate them less dan this virgin babes? For me, u either a good babe or a bad babe...no discrimination. Sum married virgins ar damn wicked sef..myophic n conceited to d core
Re: My Fiancee Won't Allow Visits Or Intimacy by tpia5: 6:03pm On Jun 21, 2012
BSF: The discussion of this thread itself reveals the Level of Moral decadence in our society!

na today?
Re: My Fiancee Won't Allow Visits Or Intimacy by boomssey(f): 6:20pm On Jun 21, 2012
Chanchit: If u knw u really want to marry her, go ahead, but make sure say u enter agreemnt, that should incase the product get coma after buying the market, without testing, then u will ask for immediate refund....
lol!very funi
Re: My Fiancee Won't Allow Visits Or Intimacy by levos2007(m): 6:23pm On Jun 21, 2012
Eminentsam: Hello NLanders, I have a little problem. I would like to know what you all would do if a girl accepts your marriage proposal but will not visit you or respond to any love advances because of her religious inclinations. Please advice me on what to do because I don't want to go around chasing other women. Please advice.
If i were your shoe, i will agree to her terms and conditions, but i will tell her that she must be intact on the wedding night unless....mmm.....mmmm.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amazing Ways Women Shave Their Vagina [photos] / The Babe That You Wanted To Die Ontop Of, Another Guy Is Fvcking Her / Why Women Don't Like Taking A Dump In Their New Bf's Home: Vote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.