Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

The Igbo And Yoruba Relationship - By Niger Delta Congress - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Igbo And Yoruba Relationship - By Niger Delta Congress (12374 Views)

President Jonathan And Yoruba Oba's, Blessing Or Curse? (photo) / Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari / The Igbo/yoruba Relationship By Austin Orette (Niger-delta) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Igbo And Yoruba Relationship - By Niger Delta Congress by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jun 23, 2012
ACM10 already ran away after being exposed of being pathetic liar..

You fvcking stalker, I just hope you will stop stalking me after today, fvcking homo bandit..
Re: The Igbo And Yoruba Relationship - By Niger Delta Congress by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 23, 2012
As for the dirty, and smelly Ibadan slut - you've been noticed, can you go clean up your dirty self now? undecided undecided
Re: The Igbo And Yoruba Relationship - By Niger Delta Congress by Onlytruth(m): 5:30pm On Jun 23, 2012
My brother One_Naira, your umunna needs you. Please contact me when you can. Thanks. cool
Re: The Igbo And Yoruba Relationship - By Niger Delta Congress by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 23, 2012
Tears running down my face, huh?? Bwahahaha

I'm the most unemotional guy alive..I'm aggressive and violent, I attack when I need to..

Silly cu.nt faced, cum bucket.. Don't you get tired of writing long verbose, people never find funny, huh?

I'm done with you!!
Re: The Igbo And Yoruba Relationship - By Niger Delta Congress by daisy002: 5:36pm On Jun 23, 2012
One_Naira:

grin grin grin grin grin You so lame

Story changed again, its not SNC or I talking to you first, it is now replies I made on threads YOU STARTED. Going by that logic, you are stalking beaf like crazy dude and I'm stalking onila like crazy. Story changed again. it is not I talking to you first, it is I speaking on your threads. grin grin grin grin grin

Pathetic!!!!!

More advice from me, if you go back to maybe like 32 pages of my listing, you should see more thread created by you, I replied on.

If you change story again, well nothing I can do now.

Are you stuck in repetance? You are replying the same reply and calling it exhibits different from your other exhibits.
Re: The Igbo And Yoruba Relationship - By Niger Delta Congress by OneNaira6: 5:37pm On Jun 23, 2012
daisy002:

Are you stuck in repetance? You are replying the same reply and calling it exhibits different from your other exhibits.

me exhibit gini?

What exhibit have I done on this thread?

Ha na wa oo!!!
Re: The Igbo And Yoruba Relationship - By Niger Delta Congress by OneNaira6: 5:38pm On Jun 23, 2012
Onlytruth: My brother One_Naira, your umunna needs you. Please contact me when you can. Thanks. cool

How do I contact you?
Re: The Igbo And Yoruba Relationship - By Niger Delta Congress by daisy002: 5:39pm On Jun 23, 2012
One_Naira:

me exhibit gini?

What exhibit have I done on this thread?

Ha na wa oo!!!

No. I copied the wrong person.
Re: The Igbo And Yoruba Relationship - By Niger Delta Congress by OneNaira6: 5:42pm On Jun 23, 2012
daisy002:

No. I copied the wrong person.

Oh okay, I'm about say.

I do exhibits but I didn't up in here.

As for the guy I know. I think I hurt this dude bad today. grin grin grin grin

I gave him good advice to help him out.

Go to bittenyend account of his, I mentioned his SNC to that account so many times, him no wan do for reason best known to him.

Just go back to Igbo women thread (no offense to you) but this section corrupts mind.
Re: The Igbo And Yoruba Relationship - By Niger Delta Congress by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 23, 2012
Re: The Igbo And Yoruba Relationship - By Niger Delta Congress by OneNaira6: 5:53pm On Jun 23, 2012
I see what sisi kill was saying.
Attacking women is his specialty.
Only got mouth to talk when it's women.
Innocent little daisy that's all about posting pictures that's like attacking londoner, nnenna and onila. SMH

@ Onlytruth

How do I contact you or you should at least email me. Go to by profile, I think my email address is there smiley
Re: The Igbo And Yoruba Relationship - By Niger Delta Congress by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 23, 2012
^^^Silly gay bastard, the stupid b!tch jumped into what was none of business..

I beat males up, and I'll smack you if I need to - that's what I do, faggit... I run after women, not men like you do, faggit..

After today, stay in your lane, faggit.. I'm allergic to men stalking me everywhere, let the chics do that.
Re: The Igbo And Yoruba Relationship - By Niger Delta Congress by Onlytruth(m): 6:07pm On Jun 23, 2012
One_Naira: I see what sisi kill was saying.
Attacking women is his specialty.
Only got mouth to talk when it's women.
Innocent little daisy that's all about posting pictures that's like attacking londoner, nnenna and onila. SMH

@ Onlytruth

How do I contact you or you should at least email me. Go to by profile, I think my email address is there smiley

I tried to contact you by clicking the "send email" link.
Well, you can contact me at ezendigbo_nl@hushmail.com
Thanks bro. wink
Re: The Igbo And Yoruba Relationship - By Niger Delta Congress by T9ksy(m): 6:09pm On Jun 23, 2012
Meanwhile, back at the ranch.......................
Re: The Igbo And Yoruba Relationship - By Niger Delta Congress by OneNaira6: 6:12pm On Jun 23, 2012
^^^^^^stopped crying like a baby and throwing temper tantrum. Grow some balls dude

This is the internet.

I helped you out twice even but you do not want my help. Go to be bittenyend account, stop avoiding that your account, it will help you in this argument. You no wan do yet you wonder why others are "butting" in and probably laughing at you. Go to your other id, it will help you alot and I'm being sincere here.

Na wa ooo person wan help this dude but him no gree. grin grin
Re: The Igbo And Yoruba Relationship - By Niger Delta Congress by OneNaira6: 6:15pm On Jun 23, 2012
Onlytruth:

I tried to contact you by clicking the "send email" link.
Well, you can contact me at ezendigbo_nl@hushmail.com
Thanks bro. wink

My brother you don't mind if I email you later round the evening.
I have to jet now cause I'm already running late for work.
My fault na shame, Sean did something to make this website so addictive.
Re: The Igbo And Yoruba Relationship - By Niger Delta Congress by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jun 23, 2012
^^^^^This isn't your first time, I've already warned you bare times.. Like I have warned other posters who keep telling me I'm different posters..

It's annoying, and there is a limit to which everyone can take...

I have been accused of being all these posters by different people: bittyend, brixtonyute, oduaslja, jason123, alh_harem, ndu_chucks, bkbabe9, 9jaganjar, akigbemaru, ndu_chucks, queensmith, arole_odua etc.. And I have only been on NL for just 5months..

It's just annoying..

Accused of being more than 10posters in just 5months - it just shows the level of insecurity people exhibit on this forum WTF..
Re: The Igbo And Yoruba Relationship - By Niger Delta Congress by noiseless: 6:35pm On Jun 23, 2012
Haa haaa! @SSHEEMALE/SHYMEX where is MISS."OGUGUO88 to get you some SHEEMALE support to this batty boi called ALHJ _JASON SHYMALE.
Re: The Igbo And Yoruba Relationship - By Niger Delta Congress by noiseless: 6:46pm On Jun 23, 2012
Don't worry everyone knows how you operate on nairaand, too bad "miss oguguo88" is no where to be found and rescue a crafty hate spreading coward like you, or perhaps she "miss oguguo88" has finally seen the real batty boi that you are. Haa haa! I laugh in multiple hate spreading ids.
shymmex: ^^^^^This isn't your first time, I've already warned you bare times.. Like I have warned other posters who keep telling me I'm different posters..

I have been accused of being all these posters by different people: bittyend, brixtonyute, oduaslja, jason123, alh_harem, ndu_chucks, bkbabe9, 9jaganjar, akigbemaru, ndu_chucks, queensmith, arole_odua etc.. And I have only been on NL for just 5months..

It's just annoying..

Accused of being more than 10posters in just 5months - it just shows the level of insecurity people exhibit on this forum WTF..
Re: The Igbo And Yoruba Relationship - By Niger Delta Congress by OneNaira6: 6:59pm On Jun 23, 2012
shymmex: ^^^^^This isn't your first time, I've already warned you bare times.. Like I have warned other posters who keep telling me I'm different posters..

It's just annoying..

First I'm typing dis on my phone so I'll have 2 deliberate in a text-tone format. Dude, in what way do u think u changed my mind? Don't actually take my generosity of not repeating the same act as I did awhile ago which proved both u & bittenyend r da same person as a sign on change of opinion. I noticed u deliberately avoided dat thread. we all know why. Like I told u dude ur interaction with ejine in all three ids proves it alone talkless branching off 4rm dat. The only reason I'm not redoing it again on dis thread is cause u r crying like a kid already and i'm not one to hit a man when he's down. Simple. Noway in he11 did u change my opinion, I mean WTF did you do or write that would change my opinion? common

As for everything else ndu_chucks, queensmith, blah blah. you can continue sn1tching on yourself if you like cause I know I've never called you any of dose people. half i don't know and half I don't interact with.
Re: The Igbo And Yoruba Relationship - By Niger Delta Congress by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 23, 2012
^^^^Blah blah blah fvcking faggit!! No wonder your part of the country is the homo capital, homo region..

I'm everyone, fvck off my back - and stop stalking, booty bandit... I don't do that homo shyte you guys do over there.
Re: The Igbo And Yoruba Relationship - By Niger Delta Congress by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 23, 2012
noiseless: Don't worry everyone knows how you operate on nairaand, too bad "miss oguguo88" is no where to be found and rescue a crafty hate spreading coward like you, or perhaps she "miss oguguo88" has finally seen the real batty boi that you are. Haa haa! I laugh in multiple hate spreading ids.

Cu.nt face, I know you live in the UK. Why can't you take his place and come get your arse whopping offline to show igbo bravery, puzzy..
Re: The Igbo And Yoruba Relationship - By Niger Delta Congress by noiseless: 8:35pm On Jun 23, 2012
Where is "miss oguguo88" to the rescue or has she seen what we all saw since donkey yrs, that her e-boyfriend is actually a boneless sheemale?
shymmex:

Cu.nt face, I know you live in the UK. Why can't you take his place and come get your arse whopping offline to show igbo bravery, puzzy..

Where is "miss oguguo88" to the rescue or has she seen what we all saw since donkey yrs, that her e-boyfriend is actually a boneless sheemale?
Re: The Igbo And Yoruba Relationship - By Niger Delta Congress by T9ksy(m): 8:39pm On Jun 23, 2012
Typical ibos, see how they derail the thread with their usual personal attacks all because they have been caught out again.
Re: The Igbo And Yoruba Relationship - By Niger Delta Congress by noiseless: 8:46pm On Jun 23, 2012
ALHJI_ BOKO TUKUR BAMANGA HATRED _HAREM/SHEEMALE, I aint joking i'm like a stepping razor don't you step on my toes cos that's dangerous dangerous dangerous!!!
shymmex:

Re: The Igbo And Yoruba Relationship - By Niger Delta Congress by noiseless: 9:41pm On Jun 23, 2012
And who is PASTOR TUNDE da batty supplying agent, and which part of the country is he from? Even the uk where you always shameless claim to be residing is full with many of your brothers who have now sold their souls because of easy material gains and turned to batty assylum seekers, you wouldn't know that ofcourse since you are in some almajiri quranic gathering somewhere in OSUN STATE preaching hatred in favour of boko haram murderers. And you would be the first to punch at the keyboards trying too hard to present your personality differently with your cowardly multiple ids. Listen my dear, very few times i read your posts on here the onlything i could see was a boneless coward who can never be able to sleep unless those he hates or disagrees with carries the blames for his inability to get erections, a word of advice my dear, get erectile dysfunction treatment and you will come back online here to thank me,lol! It's better than operating with multiple ids in your crafty desperation to try and spit on others so you can feel "better" about your miserable life. ONE MORE THING, ALHJI _BOKO HATRED HAREM, DO US ALL A FAVOUR, GET A LIFE BECAUSE COWARDLY CRAFTY LIFE ISN'T LIFE AT ALL.
shymmex: ^^^^Blah blah blah fvcking faggit!! No wonder your part of the country is the homo capital, homo region..

I'm everyone, fvck off my back - and stop stalking, booty bandit... I don't do that homo shyte you guys do over there.
Re: The Igbo And Yoruba Relationship - By Niger Delta Congress by Malawian(m): 10:03pm On Jun 23, 2012
angry angry i dont like the way shymmex is making mouth here. Honestly, when you see me, you will comport yourself without being told! grin grin grin
Re: The Igbo And Yoruba Relationship - By Niger Delta Congress by Malawian(m): 10:04pm On Jun 23, 2012
@ All, can we get back on the thread?
Re: The Igbo And Yoruba Relationship - By Niger Delta Congress by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 23, 2012
noiseless: [s]And who is PASTOR TUNDE da batty supplying agent, and which part of the country is he from? Even the uk where you always shameless claim to be residing is full with many of your brothers who have now sold their souls because of easy material gains and turned to batty assylum seekers, you wouldn't know that ofcourse since you are in some almajiri quranic gathering somewhere in OSUN STATE preaching hatred in favour of boko haram murderers. And you would be the first to punch at the keyboards trying too hard to present your personality differently with your cowardly multiple ids. Listen my dear, very few times i read your posts on here the onlything i could see was a boneless coward who can never be able to sleep unless those he hates or disagrees with carries the blames for his inability to get erections, a word of advice my dear, get erectile dysfunction treatment and you will come back online here to thank me,lol! It's better than operating with multiple ids in your crafty desperation to try and spit on others so you can feel "better" about your miserable life. ONE MORE THING, ALHJI _BOKO HATRED HAREM, DO US ALL A FAVOUR, GET A LIFE BECAUSE COWARDLY CRAFTY LIFE ISN'T LIFE AT ALL.
[/s]
It's not about running my mouth, this is my life... I was raised through it, and I've scars to show for it... This isn't about the internet, this is about them gully roads!!

I'm not here to make friends with silly people, I'm here post my opinions, learn from people, chat to the chics, and keep it moving... It's just a pity you and your likes, won't let me do that... But hey, what's the fascination with the shymmex character that you and brothers just love stalking it?? It has been like that since the first week I registered on this forum... I purposely shifted base to the romance, and family section the last couple of weeks - but came here today, and it's still the same thing... Do you guys have a life??

I don't claim to live in UK, I'm as British as I'm Nigerian - peep the difference, fool...

I don't run mouth, I really gets it in - and I've got stripes and stars like the American flag on these gully roads, believe that.
Re: The Igbo And Yoruba Relationship - By Niger Delta Congress by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 23, 2012
There's always a time when enough is enough, and that's what I'm saying today... You guys need to leave this SN the fvck alone.. I don't know you guys, and could care less about what happened to your tribe in the past that turned you guys to wussies and sissies - who just b!tch, and moan about every damn thing..

I'm here to post my comments, and the last time I checked, there isn't a law against freedom of speech on the forum.. Why can't you guys let me be?
Re: The Igbo And Yoruba Relationship - By Niger Delta Congress by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 23, 2012
A week on NL, and the attack has been going on since then:

https://www.nairaland.com/862912/myth-reality-yoruba-closer-edos/5#10123463

Are you guys not tired yet??

Oi, I'm bored already - look for another character to attack all the time...
Re: The Igbo And Yoruba Relationship - By Niger Delta Congress by ACM10: 10:44pm On Jun 23, 2012
shymmex: ACM10 already ran away after being exposed of being pathetic liar..

You fvcking stalker, I just hope you will stop stalking me after today, fvcking homo bandit..

Far from it!
I left to attend to some urgent functions. You must have been surprised by the ease with which I exposed your Brixtonyute id. That explains why u decided to spam this thread with your boring comments.
I also discovered that your IQ is on par withthat of my tenage cousin. So, I don't feel any need to continue in this meaningless back-and-forte exchange with u. At this point, I gotta hit my ignore button on you. I only respond to intelligent comments. I don't feel the need to continue in this IQ-depressing exchanges with you. Have a field day on this thread.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Much Does It Cost To Construct A Pedestrian Bridge In Nigeria? / Ezeife: Why South-East, South-South May Withdraw Support For PDP In 2023 / Insecurity: Masari Shuts Major Roads In Katsina, Issues New Security Directives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.