Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

How Would You Treat Her? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Would You Treat Her? (1761 Views)

Open Letter; Our Women Be Careful With The Way You Treat Men- Alexisgist / Reasons U Should Not Treat Her Like A Queen / Guys How Do You Treat Unannounced Visit By A Girl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Would You Treat Her? by Godmother(f): 8:29pm On Jun 22, 2012
The best way to treat her would be to ignore her rants and like someone already ointed out, walk out when she starts. I used to be hot tempered and verbally abusive and that's what a guy did to me. He would walk out and I would be there ranting to myself and feeling stupid.After sometime he would sit me down and we wud talk like 2 mature adults.

If you do this, and if she's the sensible type, with time she will consider that quality in herself and make amendments.

You could also tell her to count to 10 before making a reply when she's angry. It will tone down the velocity of anger she puts into her words. I know that works for me.
Re: How Would You Treat Her? by queensmith: 9:28pm On Jun 22, 2012
^^ yes

In addition to that, you need to tell her when she's acting out. When she is throwing fits say 'you are behaving irrationally and I'm not going to continue until you calm down'

Then leave and let her think about what she's doing, it's pretty much the same as how you deal with children with bad behavior. You make them aware of it, and an opportunity to change.
Re: How Would You Treat Her? by Sagamite(m): 10:10pm On Jun 22, 2012
MRbrownJAY: @OP
the first time she loses her temper, you sit her crazy ass down and you give her a warning NOT TO DO THAT SHIIT AGAIN....... if she does it again, you tell her that this will be her last warning, the last time around, you dont even listen to her shiit, you just get up and forget this insane woman. no need to waste your life and energy with people who have issues in their life(trying to bring it on to you)

Here is your answer!
Re: How Would You Treat Her? by Yorisb: 11:36pm On Jun 22, 2012
Idowuogbo:
If dat doesn't work, go bipolar on her azz.

At Least na craze dey cure craze. cheesy

Bingo! grin ID has finally saved the day jare, 'cos I was beginning to worry about these sanctimonious 'walk away jeje' comments. grin angry

Even u, Sagamite shocked
Re: How Would You Treat Her? by Sagamite(m): 11:38pm On Jun 22, 2012
Yorisb:

Bingo! grin ID has finally saved the day jare, 'cos I was beginning to worry about these sanctimonious 'walk away jeje' comments. grin angry

Even u, Sagamite shocked

Never waste your time with a useless woman.

Toss her out of your life ASAP. Don't even stress yourself with arguments when you can be watching Champions League.
Re: How Would You Treat Her? by Nobody: 8:58am On Jun 25, 2012
Godmother: The best way to treat her would be to ignore her rants and like someone already ointed out, walk out when she starts. I used to be hot tempered and verbally abusive and that's what a guy did to me. He would walk out and I would be there ranting to myself and feeling stupid.After sometime he would sit me down and we wud talk like 2 mature adults.

If you do this, and if she's the sensible type, with time she will consider that quality in herself and make amendments.

You could also tell her to count to 10 before making a reply when she's angry. It will tone down the velocity of anger she puts into her words. I know that works for me.

Thanks Dearie... I really appreciate your advise!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Few Ways To Love Your Husband / He Considers His Family First Before Our Relationship / 9 Things Women Should Never Tell A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.