Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,452 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (2075) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4399884 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2072) (2073) (2074) (2075) (2076) (2077) (2078) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 12:04pm On Feb 04, 2019
We dey Lagos

Anugod:

Yaaay! Gbogbo parries. I'm booking for my cake, party jollof and shikin plus parry packs in advance.
Thank yous kiss
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by amorprincesa: 12:30pm On Feb 04, 2019
Since it's much, after grinding put in all those akamu bag to sieve out water(reduces gas wastage) then boil to dryness before freezing. It's best if you portion it.
Giddyperson:
Hubby bought a big basket of tomatoes a week b4 i came back. He washed and froze them. I figure it would last us a couple of months and I want to know how best to preserve them. Should i leave them frozen or i should grind b4 freezing or i should grind and boil b4 freezing. Our electricity supply is good enough.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by amorprincesa: 12:33pm On Feb 04, 2019
Jollof rice loadinggrin
hunniesuzie:
Hi, If he likes pap make it very rich. Put crayfish, put fish. Mash bananas inside. Mash avocado inside. Boil egg and mash inside...if possible sef, blend chicken inside. Buy AS mixagrain and nuttymeal. Try to make the pap a little thicker (swallow but very very soft), put ewedu/okro with blended titus give him to eat. Try oats as well

He met you in the world, he cannot be smarter than you grin

My picky eater is 2 next week
and we're still struggling, don't give up

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 12:34pm On Feb 04, 2019
perfectcrown:

Diastop is good but not for children under 2 years ma.

Please take your baby to the hospital ma.
Pele
Thank you mami
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 1:24pm On Feb 04, 2019
In a 2 month old? Diarrhoea in an infant is VERY DANGEROUS and yes I'm trying to scare you

Oya! Hospital straight!

munarule:

Thank you mami. My mum said I should give him diastop that there's no need taking him to hospital. And please ma, is your son also 2 months old? God bless you

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 1:39pm On Feb 04, 2019
Anugod:
See this wan. angry Comot from my front biko, goan face vigilante tongue
Whatever happened to waybilling?
jollof rice doesn't travel well
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by rvpbae: 1:44pm On Feb 04, 2019
munarule:

Thank you mami. My mum said I should give him diastop that there's no need taking him to hospital. And please ma, is your son also 2 months old? God bless you

He was about 7months when it happened. Since yours is just 2months, he is too young for self medication and would say go to the hospital. I don't know what diastop is. Mama doesn't need to know, do what is best for your son as diarrhoea could be life threatening.

3 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by PLACENTAservices: 1:55pm On Feb 04, 2019
Your baby's is very important.
Placenta have both physical and spiritual health implications for your newborn child.

In this part of the world A placenta falling into the wrong hands can have serious repercussions on the innocent child.

Scientifically, the placenta is a nutrient rich organ which after performing it's function by nourishing your baby during pregnancy can also be utilised as a source for stem cells.

The cells of your baby's placenta have potent regenerative properties. placenta is used in many medical life extension products and also in the anti aging and beauty industry.

PLACENTA SAFETY

Keep your baby's placenta out of the hands of untrustworthy persons to ensure wholistic health of your baby. A securely disposed placenta is the first step in securing your child's future and destiny.

We at Placenta Safety services will, with your permission, handle your baby's placenta from point of delivery to our secure and private disposal site away from undesirable elements. Video proof of this is also available on request.

PLACENTA DISPOSAL
How do we dispose of your baby's placenta ?

2 methods

1. Secure Burial

Placenta is buried in our secure site which is discreet and private.

2. Cremation
We can burn the placenta and hand the resulting ash to you. or we can the dispose of the ash for you.

To place a booking call us on 0908 292 2593

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by eribooboo: 1:55pm On Feb 04, 2019
It shouldn't be taken likely at all....a friend lost her 6m boy just last week to stooling, she listened to grandma's "It is teething" story n kept self medicating,by d time dey took the boy to d hospital it was too late cry

hunniesuzie:
In a 2 month old? Diarrhoea in an infant is VERY DANGEROUS and yes I'm trying to scare you

Oya! Hospital straight!

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by eribooboo: 1:59pm On Feb 04, 2019
Once your instinct mentions hospital to you,pls follow it...stooling should be taken seriously pleaseee.

munarule:
God bless you ma, my mum advised o give him diastop and there's no need taking him to hospital. Am just worried
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Anugod(f): 2:00pm On Feb 04, 2019
hunniesuzie:
We dey Lagos

Simple. Just use DHL. kiss
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Anugod(f): 2:01pm On Feb 04, 2019
Giddyperson:
jollof rice doesn't travel well
Says who?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by redsocks(f): 2:05pm On Feb 04, 2019
Hello mamas, hope we are doing great amd our LOs too.
Please i quickly need that mummy zaynie 's home remedy for persistent cough . My search has not been useful. Thanks
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by NIFES(f): 2:15pm On Feb 04, 2019
Good afternoon mamas. Please does anybody have Forzarush's contact? Kindly share.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by babythug(f): 2:41pm On Feb 04, 2019
redsocks:
Hello mamas, hope we are doing great amd our LOs too.
Please i quickly need that mummy zaynie 's home remedy for persistent cough . My search has not been useful. Thanks

Palm oil and sugar

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by gabby18: 2:50pm On Feb 04, 2019
[quote author=Chirolechick post=75399943]Chai, the child hates milk eh, once she tastes it in her papbor cereal, she throws it up, I’ve gone the crayfish orishirishiri route and I tell you, it was a disaster, she turned 1 last month and still hasn’t tripled her birth weigh of 3.2kg, God please my next baby should not be picky, I can’t be dancing and singing on my life to just feed somebody na cry which kind life,

Thanks a lot, I’ll improvise, she likes purée though but I don’t know how to pack it for her to crèche, I only give her weekends when I can do it fresh, if you keep avacado eg it discolors after a while so I just put cereal and pap for her to school

[/quote

Since she likes puree...u can do a combo of Irish potoate/ripe plantain/ Titus fish...boil all of them together and blend it...
U can freeze it for up to 4 days and keep warming portions she will take to creche..

My DS is also a picky eater but he took this combo for months till he got tired of purees.. we v faced mashed plantain now.. All d best

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Mahoti(f): 4:09pm On Feb 04, 2019
Aaahh nobody ask of me on this thread kilode embarassed
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Chirolechick: 4:14pm On Feb 04, 2019
Thanks mama, will try this, though our purée is just avocado and banana, let me go and experiment again

[quote author=gabby18 post=75408490][/quote]
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Chinnybaby99: 5:58pm On Feb 04, 2019
enque:

How do u know ur baby is constipated?
Thanks mummy enque, mummy rvpbae and mummy zaynie
My baby is 8 weeks old. He always strains and struggles and ends up pooing adult like poo. He does not poo unless his diaper is removed because of the thick pasty nature of his poo. He hates water with or without glucose in it but I will force him to take more water. Thanks

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 6:14pm On Feb 04, 2019
Frozenelsa:
Mama zaynie, good morning. pls how can I reach you for the g.a?

I replied your mail o.
Please check again
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 6:18pm On Feb 04, 2019
zaynie:
Hey moms.

So I have no choice than to bring a sensitive topic here.
It's about Proudmum. It's taken me quite a while to even do this because I was trying to do some check and be convinced before passing judgement: good or bad.

I know a lot of us know PM from way back 2015 and we know her history. She's been here several times to solicit for help and well meaning NLers always rise to her aid. Over these past months, I had a handful of moms call me that she sent text to them for help offline and she solicited for help.
To the best of my knowledge, she really does need the help. We pray that we shouldn't be burdened with what exceeds our finances and our emotional capacity..
So I got on the phone and spoke to her. I made her realize she can only ask for help for so long till people get tired of her wàhálà and ignore her.

So I'm here, pleading on her behalf that we set up a seed funding for her to start a business or help her get a job. She resides in Edo state. If anyone can help her get a good job please contact me or her.
For the seed funding, no amount is too small. We are not giving it to her to eat or buy drugs.
We are giving it to her to start a small scale business. She will legit write a business plan for us and what she intends to use the money for and will be monitored closely. She will also lose any right to come on this forum or her NL contacts to request for financial assistance henceforth.

The money will not be given to her directly, it will be paid to a member of the MHC account and then the giver will please send a message containing the amount contributed to me for transparency and accountability sake.
At the end of a stipulated time, the total amount will be announced here and transferred to her alongside our well wishes.

Please, I know it hard out here but one by one we can help each other. Today we are helping PM, tomorrow it could be her helping us.

For those who think she might be a scam, don't worry, I thought same too, to be honest but it turns out she isn't that to the best of my knowledge, right now in present time.

God bless kiss

If interested please send a message to 080.58.44.58.64 or send me a PM or ask that I send a PM.

This post has generated 33 likes biko help us to convert the likes to naira....
Ẹ joor response is needed.
I'm grateful to the moms that have promised us something.
Thanks in anticipation. kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 6:20pm On Feb 04, 2019
Chinnybaby99:

Thanks mummy enque, mummy rvpbae and mummy zaynie
My baby is 8 weeks old. He always strains and struggles and ends up pooing adult like poo. He does not poo unless his diaper is removed because of the thick pasty nature of his poo. He hates water with or without glucose in it but I will force him to take more water. Thanks

Water and since he isn't ebf you can try orange juice for him. No pulp please.
Then eat lots of green veggies.
Akorede and I just finished a solid round of non stop popping and I was the one that ate one nasty efo riro laidat

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Frozenelsa(f): 6:45pm On Feb 04, 2019
zaynie:

I replied your mail o. Please check again
Seen and replied. Tanx.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Darsty99: 6:53pm On Feb 04, 2019
Hello mamas. Just to pass a message about FP. Please ask questions from caregivers and also research before deciding on which type to do. My cousin has 3 children and decided to do fp, she opted for the one that is put under the skin. Shortly after, she started feeling ill only for her to be diagnosed with goitre. Curiously, upon checking Google, she found out it is one of the side effects of the fp. She immediately had it removed and complained to them about not sensitising people enough about the side effects.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Frozenelsa(f): 6:54pm On Feb 04, 2019
zaynie:

I replied your mail o. Please check again
Seen and replied. tanx.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Anugod(f): 7:12pm On Feb 04, 2019
Darsty99:
Hello mamas. Just to pass a message about FP. Please ask questions from caregivers and also research before deciding on which type to do. My cousin has 3 children and decided to do fp, she opted for the one that is put under the skin. Shortly after, she started feeling ill only for her to be diagnosed with goitre. Curiously, upon checking Google, she found out it is one of the side effects of the fp. She immediately had it removed and complained to them about not sensitising people enough about the side effects.
This same thing happened to my mum. Immediately after she had me, she took fp pills. Hers was not implanon tho, hers was pills. She developed goitre and it was discovered that it was caused by the pills. She had that thing for years till she went for surgery to remove it. She since warned me not to take pills.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by phunmie306: 8:20pm On Feb 04, 2019
Giddyperson:

You are not even in Lagos.

So as she was saying... I'm booking cake, party jollof and shikin plus parry packs in advance. Thank you kiss

Cc bloomigbud and hunniesuzzie

Under this roll call too cheesy
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by eksbabe(f): 10:14pm On Feb 04, 2019
URGENT PLEASE!!!!
Hello mummies, please i need help.
My 18 Month old has been having difficulty pooping for a while now. He can go two days without pooping because it is usually hard. He strains, runs around the house and cry before passing it out. It’s becoming worrisome because i give him oranges everyday to ease it but it still comes out really hard and painful.
I’m suspecting cerelac or custard as the culprits but i havent been able to establish it because i have tried to take out these two from his diet but sometimes it comes out hard.
Other foods he takes are potato, noodles, pasta, rice and the likes. We hardly do swallow.
What can i do please? I need a lasting solution asap oo.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by rvpbae: 10:44pm On Feb 04, 2019
Chinnybaby99:

Thanks mummy en..que, mummy rvp..bae and mummy zay..nie

More water. Ensure you mix the formula as stipulated. I don't know if he is too young for orange juice but ensure it is well diluted, that may even make him drink more water.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by TheClulssHomakr: 10:46pm On Feb 04, 2019
eksbabe:
URGENT PLEASE!!!!
My 18 Month old has been having difficulty pooping for a while now. He can go two days without pooping because it is usually hard. He strains, runs around the house and cry before passing it out. It’s becoming worrisome because i give him oranges everyday to ease it but it still comes out really hard and painful.
I’m suspecting cerelac or custard as the culprits but i havent been able to establish it because i have tried to take out these two from his diet but sometimes it comes out hard.
Other foods he takes are potato, noodles, pasta, rice and the likes. We hardly do swallow.

Eiya. Constipation is no fun even for adults how much more your precious son. My first suggestion would be for you to give him lots of water, instead of just orange, you can mix it with water. This is to encourage him to drink more.
Look into his diet also, the constipation is likely to be linked to his water intake/meals. Also check this baby centre link: https://www.babycenter.com/0_constipation-in-toddlers_11419.bc It has a whole lot of suggestions and hopefully you'll find information to help you there.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Darsty99: 11:24pm On Feb 04, 2019
[quote author=eksbabe post=75421016]URGENT PLEASE!!!!
[/quote
You can add vegetables to his meal. He can take rice and vegetables instead of stew. Add vegetables in his potatoes and noodles . To me, it works faster than fruits. Fruits are also essential though
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Darsty99: 11:26pm On Feb 04, 2019
eksbabe:
URGENT PLEASE!!!!
You can add vegetables to his meal. He can take rice and vegetables instead of stew. Add vegetables in his potatoes and noodles . To me, it works faster than fruits. Fruits are also essential though

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2072) (2073) (2074) (2075) (2076) (2077) (2078) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.