Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,189 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (83) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4404536 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by marygold(f): 9:46am On Dec 16, 2013
Hello mothers,my 2months plus baby does not sleep at night till 3am,she finds it comfortable sleeping in the mornings and afternoon,this she has been doing right from birth,pls is this normal?
Also my breastmilk does not flow well and shw wont take any formular.I have tried sma gold,Isomil and NAN1,all she rejected.
Could this sleeplessness be as a result of not getting sufficient milk?
Pls has anyone tried Cow and gate formular for 0-6months?How was your baby's experience.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by blank(f): 12:38pm On Dec 16, 2013
@Marygold, her sleepless night is caused by her sleeping during the day. Stop her from sleeping during the day. When she wants to sleep, start playing with her. Then put her to sleep earlier than you would normally do. Keep shifting her bedtime till you get the one that works for you.

I will advise you put her on a schedule so that she gets used to sleeping and eating at a particular time.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 16, 2013
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by blank(f): 1:40pm On Dec 16, 2013
How old is your baby?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 16, 2013
blank: How old is your baby?
6months
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Layolaw(f): 5:07pm On Dec 16, 2013
please mothers l need urgent reply to my question now, l said my 10 mths old girl is teething and stooling seriously for 2 days now, apart from given ors and flagy what else can l do? and she is not eating only breastmilk
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Sunavico(f): 5:31pm On Dec 16, 2013
marygold: Hello mothers,my 2months plus baby does not sleep at night till 3am,she finds it comfortable sleeping in the mornings and afternoon,this she has been doing right from birth,pls is this normal?
Also my breastmilk does not flow well and shw wont take any formular.I have tried sma gold,Isomil and NAN1,all she rejected.
Could this sleeplessness be as a result of not getting sufficient milk?
Pls has anyone tried Cow and gate formular for 0-6months?How was your baby's experience.
Yeah,Cow n gate is a nice baby formula.I started giving it to my baby since 5months when she refused Nan1.She's now on d Cow n gate follow-on on formula 2 cos she's abt 7months old.Try d milk,I bliv ur baby may like it.N/B:My baby rejected SMA gold too.Goodluck
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Sunavico(f): 5:34pm On Dec 16, 2013
missmishel: Hellow mothers. how are we doing and our little ones? more grace to ur elbow
pls mothers, my baby started taking Aptamil along side with breast milk since 3months, but rescently he stop. most times i forced him to take it. then someone adviced me to go local and give him pap. i prepared it myself and made soybeans, groudnut and shrimps in powder form. which i added to the pap, but he's still not taking. He wants to eat the normal food we eats.
1. should i forget about pap and all that and go on with normal food?
2. what kind of food shoud i give him?
3. if u have any other sugestions pls. give me.
thank u so much
Try adding ordinary crayfish 2 d pap maybe he'll take it.You can be giving him ur food in bits.My baby also likes eating what I'm eating.I just ensure I monitor her 2 avoid choking.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 16, 2013
Layolaw: please mothers l need urgent reply to my question now, l said my 10 mths old girl is teething and stooling seriously for 2 days now, apart from given ors and flagy what else can l do? and she is not eating only breastmilk

Did you offer her bananas, it helps.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by blank(f): 6:21pm On Dec 16, 2013
Layolaw: please mothers l need urgent reply to my question now, l said my 10 mths old girl is teething and stooling seriously for 2 days now, apart from given ors and flagy what else can l do? and she is not eating only breastmilk

2 days is a long time for a baby to be stooling. And she is already on Flagyl? You might have to take her to the doctor.
Sometimes, Septrin cures what Flagyl cannot.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 16, 2013
If the infection is Viral, no drug ll cure it until it has ran its course.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by makivy(f): 6:18pm On Dec 19, 2013
Mummies in d house,na wa o,have we gone on xmas break?Pls wat do we use for our babies skin in this harmattan?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by corrall(f): 9:22pm On Dec 19, 2013
I still de rub am d coconut oil o...any new suggestion?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by debbie(f): 9:07am On Dec 20, 2013
i rub my baby shear butter and it helps her skin to be fresh and smooth,considering the dry weather we have now,
meanwhile i rub shear butter too
mak_ivy: Mummies in d house,na wa o,have we gone on xmas break?Pls wat do we use for our babies skin in this harmattan?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Wendy80(f): 12:17pm On Dec 20, 2013
Went 4 immunisation 2day 4my 9mths old but decided 2ask for Chicken pox n MMR and was told its 17k
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by tchiwinnie: 12:52pm On Dec 20, 2013
Hello Mommas, I m new to this trend.Ope I m welcome.@Marygold, ur baby's sleep pattern is appropriate for her age.U may hv to adjust urs after hers and nt d oda way round.For ur bosom milk, u may try expressing wt a breast pump.It ll help.Don't start formular for nw.

One of d common causes of watery stool is poor hygiene.As our babies start crawling and grabbing things to put into their mouths, they introduce germs dat cause d watery stool.So just watch ur babies closely, and wash woteva u use to feed him well.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by goking(f): 5:13pm On Dec 20, 2013
Wendy80: Went 4 immunisation 2day 4my 9mths old but decided 2ask for Chicken pox n MMR and was told its 17k
Wendy80 it seems dat my girl and urs are age mate,which hospital said 17k,my baby's birthday is 15th March wat of urs
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Wendy80(f): 8:36pm On Dec 20, 2013
goking:
Wendy80 it seems dat my girl and urs are age mate,which hospital said 17k,my baby's birthday is 15th March wat of urs
Mine is 23rd March
Its a private hospital here I̶̲̥̅̊n PH
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by MamiaDiaper: 11:51pm On Dec 21, 2013
Hello Mummys,
When it comes to babies’ bottoms, every parent needs effective nappies and wipes at a fair price that help get the job done. Why waste time shopping around when panels of parents like you have figured out that Mamia diapers offer the quality and value you need?
Call 08091811564 for the testimony and supplies.If you like huggies,you will love mamia and appreciate your savings even more.

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ona2: 6:48am On Dec 24, 2013
anjyskye: @ all can my 4months old baby take nutrend? Just stopped ebf n she has refused 2 take nan1 even water frm d feeding bottle.
nutrend is for babies six months and up. i think u should still contine ebf till six months or continue to try making her love formula as it will also help with starting solids. it took my son like a week of refusal to finally accept nan 1.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 24, 2013
Debsolat:

What is it with Pap people? Stop giving it to him. Depending on where you live, you can start with giving him tsp of baby rice/ground rice mixed with his milk. Cook apple and purée it for him. You need to be consistent with it. Pm me and I can email you various recipes you can try. It takes perseverance but he will catch up and eat soon. Don't despair.

My DD is almost 4 months old and am planning to introduce her to solids. Please, I'll appreciate it if u send me recipes. My email addy is comfylove@yahoo.co.uk
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by corrall(f): 12:54am On Dec 26, 2013
Mummies in the house, MERRY CHRISTMAS

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by okirewaju(f): 8:12am On Dec 26, 2013
corrall: Mummies in the house, MERRY CHRISTMAS
Merry Christmas Dearie!(Everyone)

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Wendy80(f): 2:30pm On Dec 26, 2013
Where's evry1? Blank, Jade,Tj,Hummy,Corral,Blendy etc..........abi Xmas celebration don carry una? No1 shd com and complain of adding weight here oh whn una don chop all †ЂΞ chopables finish...........I miss U all.......hugs n Kisses 4u aand lil ones

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Layolaw(f): 6:15pm On Dec 26, 2013
abi ooo @ wendy80 merry xmas 2 you all

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by adetunrayo(f): 7:04pm On Dec 27, 2013
Merry xmas to all mummies of dis trend

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Sunavico(f): 11:40pm On Dec 27, 2013
Season's greetings to all mothers in the house.I need your candid advice pls.I just got a nanny for my baby and I intend taking her to the laboratory for test.Aside HIV test,what other tests do you feel are necessary to be conducted on her?I need your swift responses because she will resume in a week's time.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zenoj: 12:33am On Dec 28, 2013
mumChristbel:

My DD is almost 4 months old and am planning to introduce her to solids. Please, I'll appreciate it if u send me recipes. My email addy is comfylove@yahoo.co.uk

Pls I also need d recipes for my 6 months old baby ,olaoluwab@yahoo.com.THanks n complements of d season to everyone.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Layolaw(f): 12:59am On Dec 28, 2013
hello mums, merry xmas to you all, how are our LOs doing? please what else can i give my 10 months baby girl apart from pap and NAN2 because she's been eaten it from 6 months after ebf, but nt taking it again now all what she eats now is golden morn & breast milk, sometimes potato. pls. make you pple come back frm xmas break and answer me urgently.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jam04(m): 7:45am On Dec 28, 2013
Sunavico: Season's greetings to all mothers in the house.I need your candid advice pls.I just got a nanny for my baby and I intend taking her to the laboratory for test.Aside HIV test,what other tests do you feel are necessary to be conducted on her?I need your swift responses because she will resume in a week's time.

Do psychological assessment too. Its important and you don't need to go to a professional before you can do that.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by maran1983(f): 11:34am On Dec 28, 2013
You can also test for herpes and STDs.
Sunavico: Season's greetings to all mothers in the house.I need your candid advice pls.I just got a nanny for my baby and I intend taking her to the laboratory for test.Aside HIV test,what other tests do you feel are necessary to be conducted on her?I need your swift responses because she will resume in a week's time.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 28, 2013
Test for hepatitis B too.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.