Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,447 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

She wants to get married - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She wants to get married (15540 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him / Is this One Of The Signs To Know She Wants Sex When Going To A Guys Place (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She wants to get married by nekaa(f): 10:37pm On Jun 23, 2012
Court marriage......then wen everything is okay the main event would take place. (dats if the guy has a place of his own.) justsayaingoh!
Re: She wants to get married by Smallville4live(m): 10:38pm On Jun 23, 2012
edakedkay: i'm 29 and married but that was harsh you know. I mean your comment about women close to clocking 30 but seriously what would you have her do?

pls don't mind that person saying that. If you don't have any advice, stay out. You must not comment on any matter you see.
Re: She wants to get married by jpphilips(m): 10:40pm On Jun 23, 2012
sadyeek: Can u imagine marring this girl? 2 abortions and numerous flings?
God we pray for your guidance.

life is not exactly what you think it is, sh!!t happens
Re: She wants to get married by lonelydude: 10:41pm On Jun 23, 2012
acidtalk:

Might be way out of context.
But I want to Strongly believe you are "Your Friend" and the girl in question.

Also what make me have the strong feeling that .......*lips sealed*
Excelboi: Op, who is that your invisible friend? I know u re the one.

@excelboi and acidtalk,

Both of you and the likes should learn how to focus on providing solution rather than trying to expose someone who may be troubled. It is natural for the person in question to be ashamed of referring to herself even if she's the one. Just my advice for you.

Meanwhile,
@op,
I'll advise you to take your time and both of you should concentrate on getting a job first. My reasons, I believe, are obvious:

Where would both of you stay and who would be paying the rent as well as the bills?
How would you feed the family especially the children you're rushing to bring forth?
Do you know THAT THE SHAME WOULD BE TRIPLED IF YOU BOTH GET MARRIED WITHOUT A JOB BECAUSE YOU MIGHT JUST RESORT TO BEGGING?

There are many more reasons my dear.
Just put more effort on your job search and most importantly, trust God.

I wish you the best.

1 Like

Re: She wants to get married by yme1(f): 10:42pm On Jun 23, 2012
edakedkay: no the guys sister offered to sponsor the wedding and she's turned two suitors down.
According to your post the guy loves the woman to bits
If she is sure he does love her then both of them should put their heads together and try work something they can live on and less worry about the marriage but if she feels she wants security (which is not really guaranteed, marriage or not) they can have a little formal introduction consisting of both parents nothing big
Re: She wants to get married by 47vidscom: 10:44pm On Jun 23, 2012
Just tell her to hope and pray, and if they want to get married no probs, their marriage could be their blessing, the kids they have in the marriage can be their blessing too...just hope and pray. 47vids.com says so....check my website out
Re: She wants to get married by naijalodge(m): 10:46pm On Jun 23, 2012
she is a murderer,who will want to marry a woman that has committed two(2) abortions?,lord have mercy on nigerian women....i think i need 2 stick with my current gurl which i know i disflowerd myself,that should be safer...aitee,time 2 take u serious..
Re: She wants to get married by violent(m): 10:47pm On Jun 23, 2012
Oni se kuse omode! O ti do oko mefa tan!
Re: She wants to get married by Enice(m): 10:52pm On Jun 23, 2012
fuckherlord:

women close to clocking 30 and above are cursed when it comes to marriage forget about your friend

married??

what is your age range

you have blocks for brains. you are so narrow minded and i wonder what a man will find in you to want to marry you.
Re: She wants to get married by edakedkay: 10:57pm On Jun 23, 2012
@all that gave very reasonable advice,thanx a whole lot,it really helped, but to those who decided to be douch bags,i wont abuse you cause if i did,there'll definitely be no difference between us. I'd like to remind the douch bags that sin is sin,the littlest of sin is equivalent to the mightiest of sins. Carry on leading your judgemental lives and see where it leads you.
Re: She wants to get married by kaeto(m): 10:57pm On Jun 23, 2012
swtchicgurl:

where did you get this information from? smh!
marry at 28 and more? Trival! We are talking of a LovePeddler and muderer,killed so many kids n took in for many chaps, a bitch. U both must c a true MOG for deliverance from hardship as a result of d wasted kidz' blood. Ambivalent- both harsh n true.
Re: She wants to get married by edakedkay: 11:03pm On Jun 23, 2012
kaeto: marry at 28 and more? Trival! We are talking of a LovePeddler and muderer,killed so many kids n took in for many chaps, a bitch. U both must c a true MOG for deliverance from hardship as a result of d wasted kidz' blood. Ambivalent- both harsh n true.
you should get the story here correct.the two times she took in where both the guy's and i tell you she's already sought God's forgiveness and being the God i know,he'll definitely hearken to their cries,pleas and supplication. Carry on living your holy life.
Re: She wants to get married by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 23, 2012
She's my bestest friend. We've been
friends since secondary school and her
guy was my classmate in nursery school.
I didn't know until when she introduced
us. She's been with him for 10yrs.
She's 28 now and the guy 31. He's your
typical tall,dark and handsome guy and oh
my he loves her to his marrow. Not into
women,hardworking,down to earth and
he's got most of the qualities any woman
would want from a guy.
My friend on the other hand is equally
pretty and tall as well but she's had quite a
number of other guys she's slept
with.actually,6 of them. Each time the guy
forgave her when he found out but he
was this close to leaving her after he
found out about the last one.
In their final year in school she got
pregnant for him but had to flush it out as
they were both not ready to take that
step. Forgot to say they were mates in
university in 2008 she took in again,was
ready to keep it but the guy wasn't.not
because of finances for he was quite ok
then but because he wasn't sure if it was
his.
My girlfriend had told him it was his
because she took in November of that
year while she had stopped all her flings
because she almost lost grips on this guy
due to all her atrocities. all efforts to
convince her guy the pregnancy was his
fell on deaf ears. She had to flush it again
and I accompanied her.
They tried to patch things up. 4 months
after,she left the country to go do her
masters in the UK. But before she left the
guy confessed to her he'd slept with a girl
as he was under so much pressure from
his friends to dump her and move on with
some other girl. He said it was never the
same without my friend.
He loved her too much and thank gracious
they were back together again and my
friend has never had some other guy in to
her since then.she was away for three
years and a year before her return,he
popped the question which she happily
said yes to.plan was for the wedding to
hold november last year but as life would
have it things took a dive for the guy.
She's been the one supporting him since
then while he on the other hand has been
hustling seriously. Trying his hands
everywhere and even looking for a
job.something he never wanted to do
because he's this type of guy that believes
in creating jobs for others. He was actually
doing this.
They are both jobless now and their
prospects are good tho. The thing is, all
our friends are married except her and
one other friend of ours. She's currently
so depressed and feels like a looser
because she's not married. Her guy's elder
sister wanted to sponsor their wedding
but the guy completely turned her down
that he won't let anybody sponsor his
wedding.
My friend completely loves this guy too
and won't leave him as she fears she
won't find anyone else to love her as this
guy does and she leaving him now will
paint her a bad person. Meanwhile, she's
so very much loved by the guys family
even after she told them everything she
did wrong and the girls family loves him
as well. Apart from my friend's history
with men, she's a very good girl-
friendly,caring,she listens, generous and I
truly believe she's done with her old ways.
She wants a baby but the guy doesn't due
to his financial standing and promises
that everything will be done my friends
way once he lands a job. My friend's is
that she wants to them to get married
with her guy's sister sponsoring the
wedding and then they can continue their
hustle from there but her guy's not
buying.
Meanwhile,she's got two guys wanting to
marry her but turned them down.
Please will you advice her if she were your
sister. Remember she's 28yrs.

Love is patient
Re: She wants to get married by medotorres(m): 11:07pm On Jun 23, 2012
speechless i dont know what to say hummmm God twill take control sha.
Re: She wants to get married by edakedkay: 11:08pm On Jun 23, 2012
Sean lenux: You and your friend are despicable, imps and bunch of junks. Both of you are doomed for condemation. Your suffering just started
gosh! Here's another judgemental ijit. Tell me if you're righteous enough to spite another person. Why are people so judgemental? You all are a true case of "if men were God". Mind you i'm married with a child.
Re: She wants to get married by ihebrooke(m): 11:20pm On Jun 23, 2012
Sometimes i wonder whether it is only marriage and boyfriend that girls are good at. Anyone you see that has passed 25 years will start getting worried about marriage.
Tell your friend to support her boyfriend in whatever ways she could, ideas, finances etc.

She got pregnant and flushed it, she got pregnant again and flushed it. Abeg wetin she dey flush? Human being or urine?
Its only God that will save us guys and rescue us from problems we never had any idea of.
Re: She wants to get married by Keyo: 11:29pm On Jun 23, 2012
She should wait if they are truly in love. 28 isn't too old, in fact it isn't old at all. I'm 28 and the last thing on my mind is marriage. Please tell her to wait and sort out their financial problems before getting married. I don't see what the big deal is about getting married at such a young age. Maybe it's the pressure from tradition. Girls these days just fuss about marriage like that's all what life is about.
Re: She wants to get married by Keyo: 11:32pm On Jun 23, 2012
She should wait if they are truly in love. 28 isn't too old, in fact it isn't old at all. I'm 28 and the last thing on my mind is marriage. Please tell her to wait and sort out their financial problems before getting married. I don't see what the big deal is about getting married at such a young age. Maybe it's the pressure from tradition. Girls these days just fuss about marriage like that's all what life is about. So what if the whole world Is married and you're not?!
Re: She wants to get married by pneumaticos(m): 11:38pm On Jun 23, 2012
Havent u gottn enough,new post pls
Re: She wants to get married by maingwaest(f): 11:40pm On Jun 23, 2012
Make dem no worry, e go pure.
Re: She wants to get married by edakedkay: 11:42pm On Jun 23, 2012
Keyo: She should wait if they are truly in love. 28 isn't too old, in fact it isn't old at all. I'm 28 and the last thing on my mind is marriage. Please tell her to wait and sort out their financial problems before getting married. I don't see what the big deal is about getting married at such a young age. Maybe it's the pressure from tradition. Girls these days just fuss about marriage like that's all what life is about. So what if the whole world Is married and you're not?!
thanks for this. Like i said earlier,rule her flings history out and she'll be your typical lovable girl.she's sort of a goal getter and not nailing the marriage bit of her life makes her feel like a failure. I'll do my best by her and give her the many wonderful advice people like you have given
Re: She wants to get married by Keyo: 11:48pm On Jun 23, 2012
And again maybe they aren't exactly meant to end up together. Hence the hardship. They should also pray about it. They shd focus on sth different other than marriage. For crying out loud, not getting married isn't the end of the world. What they shd worry about is not being good for each other at the end of the day when they eventually get married. Living together as boyfriend and girlfriend is different from living together as man and wife.
Re: She wants to get married by donigspain(m): 11:50pm On Jun 23, 2012
Donlexino: Plz tell her 2 be patient,bcz the fattest dog eat d fattest bone.
'FATTEST' dog?
Man, you need to sleep now...
Re: She wants to get married by elewedu(m): 12:00am On Jun 24, 2012
I ♓ανε three wonders here
1. I wonder why the hell a man would want to risk marryin a girl like ur friend after terrible abortions that would probably hav damaged the best part of her
2.I wonder what kind of ‎​L♥√ع there in that would warant a man stay put with a woman with history of consistent infidelity
3. I wonder if condom has become so scarce or expensive, that this two irresponsible adults prefers abortion to protection.
Re: She wants to get married by edakedkay: 12:01am On Jun 24, 2012
@Keyo,been thinking along same line too but everything's in God's hands. They don't live together. The only snag they had was her flings,which i think they've walked thru it, and the little hitches you get in relationships.other than this,they are your typical jigsaw puzzle.
Re: She wants to get married by AdeniyiA(m): 12:05am On Jun 24, 2012
av u noticed dt young,beautiful n decent ladies get married to early? the prob wt many ladies nowadays is xtreme promiscuity while young, some even unknowingly jst had a fling wt a their heavenly ordained hus ,even if d guy was serious,they wont- stil displayn dea wares. its a complex situatn n i wont b able to delve into d spiritual implications of their past.i bliv we rily need to go back 2 God indivdualy n colectivly so dt His natural order of tins wil prevail.kno dis,d spiritual controls d physica.pcOut

2 Likes

Re: She wants to get married by edakedkay: 12:07am On Jun 24, 2012
@elewedu, that's the surprise here but the guy's still so in love with her and another surprise, the guy's family equally loves her to bits and wants them together.yeah,plenty surprises.they were both each others first love.she just lost it on the way and i'm glad she retracted her steps when it wasn't too late.
Re: She wants to get married by Nobody: 12:13am On Jun 24, 2012
edakedkay: She's my bestest friend. We've been friends since secondary school and her guy was my classmate in nursery school.
I didn't know until when she introduced us. She's been with him for 10yrs.
She's 28 now and the guy 31. He's your typical tall,dark and handsome guy and oh my he loves her to his marrow. Not into women,hardworking,down to earth and he's got most of the qualities any woman would want from a guy.

My friend on the other hand is equally pretty and tall as well but she's had quite a number of other guys she's slept with.actually,6 of them. Each time the guy forgave her when he found out but he was this close to leaving her after he found out about the last one.

In their final year in school she got pregnant for him but had to flush it out as they were both not ready to take that step. Forgot to say they were mates in university in 2008 she took in again,was ready to keep it but the guy wasn't.not because of finances for he was quite ok then but because he wasn't sure if it was his.

My girlfriend had told him it was his because she took in November of that year while she had stopped all her flings because she almost lost grips on this guy due to all her atrocities. all efforts to convince her guy the pregnancy was his fell on deaf ears. She had to flush it again and I accompanied her.

They tried to patch things up. 4 months after,she left the country to go do her masters in the UK. But before she left the guy confessed to her he'd slept with a girl as he was under so much pressure from his friends to dump her and move on with some other girl. He said it was never the same without my friend.

He loved her too much and thank gracious they were back together again and my friend has never had some other guy in to her since then.she was away for three years and a year before her return,he popped the question which she happily said yes to.plan was for the wedding to hold november last year but as life would have it things took a dive for the guy.

She's been the one supporting him since then while he on the other hand has been hustling seriously. Trying his hands everywhere and even looking for a job.something he never wanted to do because he's this type of guy that believes in creating jobs for others. He was actually doing this.

They are both jobless now and their prospects are good tho. The thing is, all our friends are married except her and one other friend of ours. She's currently so depressed and feels like a looser because she's not married. Her guy's elder sister wanted to sponsor their wedding but the guy completely turned her down that he won't let anybody sponsor his wedding.

My friend completely loves this guy too and won't leave him as she fears she won't find anyone else to love her as this guy does and she leaving him now will paint her a bad person. Meanwhile, she's so very much loved by the guys family even after she told them everything she did wrong and the girls family loves him as well. Apart from my friend's history with men, she's a very good girl-friendly,caring,she listens, generous and I truly believe she's done with her old ways.

She wants a baby but the guy doesn't due to his financial standing and promises that everything will be done my friends way once he lands a job. My friend's is that she wants to them to get married with her guy's sister sponsoring the wedding and then they can continue their hustle from there but her guy's not buying.

Meanwhile,she's got two guys wanting to marry her but turned them down.

Please will you advice her if she were your sister. Remember she's 28yrs.
Hope u hv askd God for forgiveness??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Naija Men And White Women / Is Anything Wrong With A Female Loving Football / Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.