Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

She wants to get married - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She wants to get married (15529 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him / Is this One Of The Signs To Know She Wants Sex When Going To A Guys Place (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She wants to get married by esere826: 7:14am On Jun 24, 2012
@edakedkay

What i think:
-The guy apparently loves the girl, but has got some ego thing (that is why he won't allow his sister sponsor their marriage).

-The girl is thinking of switching only because of her age factor 28 (abi, no be so?)

-The girl doesn't have issues attracting guys (she's been deeply intimate with 6 while in her present relationship, and 2 new ones are proposing right now)

Well, I suggest that:
-She gives her guy more time, maybe a year while using style to increase the number of suitors (kind of hold them at arms length). During this time, she can use style to make her guy understand that she's 'running' out of time

-If her guy starts sweating about this, she can get him to commit to her through a court wedding either in UK or Nigeria (make sure his familly is involved, this will rope him in properly)

-If u are pals with the guys sister, u can even borrow the marriage money from the sister and then u sponsor the marriage. After all the guy has had no qualms about you taking care of both of you.

-trust me, at age 31 if the guys is equally mature and ready to settle down, the guy will understand why u are in such a hurry. Im go fit vex sometimes, but he would follow u like a lamb being lead to slaughter
Re: She wants to get married by Jcob(m): 7:22am On Jun 24, 2012
She had 2 abortions for the guy and may be 8 for other guys. Making 10 abortions as at today. If you were a guy, will you go ahead to marry her? You can't have your cake and eat it! If she's not careful, she would even have more abortions before been shown the way out.
Re: She wants to get married by FEMARY1: 7:43am On Jun 24, 2012
Ivynwa: @Poster

If you love this friend of yours whose case you are talking about here better advise her to wise up and know what she is doing with that dude because it is that same fella that will find her disgusting (with two abortions gone) that is if he isn't already feeling so. If she is tripping to be married she should check the other people coming for her to see whether she is compatible with any of them, if the said boyfriend is the one she loves and must marry then she should be taking safety precautions while lovey-doveying with him and quit killing and flushing. She may end up rupturing or tearing one or two things in her womb while doing her "flushing" and that of course will be the end of the "flushing" when she won't ever see a pregnancy much more flush it. I am not wishing her bad-o-o, better advise her.

Dating and choosing a life partner in the Nigeria scene has become a game with the men not wanting to be beaten. If I were a man, I will never marry a woman that has aborted one child much more one that wants me to begin counting "how many times she aborted" on her fingers! Any woman that does not like the sound of that can frown at me and move on. We women are the ones that frown on men wanting to validate fertility before they marry, with all these aborting and flushing women give them reasons to do these. I can't be crazy enough to cling to a boy who is not ready to have a family yet you the woman is foolishly aborting and endangering your life/killing and risking barrenness for him. Women have died while aborting, I don't care what the "Pro-choice" school of thought think about what I just said.

Ladies shine ur eyes,be wise & smart. The game is on, don't be beaten.It's these same men some of ya ladies are loving up & aborting babies for that still turn around to abhor u.
Where my ladies at? Hello! waves wt tips of my fingers
While your heart is fluttering, know whatcha doing.
Peace!!
Good and realistic advice.
Re: She wants to get married by swimcash(m): 7:48am On Jun 24, 2012
D past is d mother of d future. No reasonable guy will get married 2 a lady who cheated wit on him wit six guys.... U girls r very funny, u do abortions as if its a child's play. Gosh.... Am so sure dis relationship can't get 2 knw where
Re: She wants to get married by Karamy: 7:48am On Jun 24, 2012
edakedkay: She's my bestest friend. We've been friends since secondary school and her guy was my classmate in nursery school.
I didn't know until when she introduced us. She's been with him for 10yrs.
She's 28 now and the guy 31. He's your typical tall,dark and handsome guy and oh my he loves her to his marrow. Not into women,hardworking,down to earth and he's got most of the qualities any woman would want from a guy.

My friend on the other hand is equally pretty and tall as well but she's had quite a number of other guys she's slept with.actually,6 of them. Each time the guy forgave her when he found out but he was this close to leaving her after he found out about the last one.

In their final year in school she got pregnant for him but had to flush it out as they were both not ready to take that step. Forgot to say they were mates in university in 2008 she took in again,was ready to keep it but the guy wasn't.not because of finances for he was quite ok then but because he wasn't sure if it was his.

My girlfriend had told him it was his because she took in November of that year while she had stopped all her flings because she almost lost grips on this guy due to all her atrocities. all efforts to convince her guy the pregnancy was his fell on deaf ears. She had to flush it again and I accompanied her.

They tried to patch things up. 4 months after,she left the country to go do her masters in the UK. But before she left the guy confessed to her he'd slept with a girl as he was under so much pressure from his friends to dump her and move on with some other girl. He said it was never the same without my friend.

He loved her too much and thank gracious they were back together again and my friend has never had some other guy in to her since then.she was away for three years and a year before her return,he popped the question which she happily said yes to.plan was for the wedding to hold november last year but as life would have it things took a dive for the guy.

She's been the one supporting him since then while he on the other hand has been hustling seriously. Trying his hands everywhere and even looking for a job.something he never wanted to do because he's this type of guy that believes in creating jobs for others. He was actually doing this.

They are both jobless now and their prospects are good tho. The thing is, all our friends are married except her and one other friend of ours. She's currently so depressed and feels like a looser because she's not married. Her guy's elder sister wanted to sponsor their wedding but the guy completely turned her down that he won't let anybody sponsor his wedding.

My friend completely loves this guy too and won't leave him as she fears she won't find anyone else to love her as this guy does and she leaving him now will paint her a bad person. Meanwhile, she's so very much loved by the guys family even after she told them everything she did wrong and the girls family loves him as well. Apart from my friend's history with men, she's a very good girl-friendly,caring,she listens, generous and I truly believe she's done with her old ways.

She wants a baby but the guy doesn't due to his financial standing and promises that everything will be done my friends way once he lands a job. My friend's is that she wants to them to get married with her guy's sister sponsoring the wedding and then they can continue their hustle from there but her guy's not buying.

Meanwhile,she's got two guys wanting to marry her but turned them down.

Please will you advice her if she were your sister. Remember she's 28yrs.
tell her to be patient lif is nt al abt rush undecided
edakedkay: She's my bestest friend. We've been friends since secondary school and her guy was my classmate in nursery school.
She's 28 now and the guy 31. He's your typical tall,dark and handsome guy and oh my he loves her to his marrow. Not into women,hardworking,down to earth and he's got most of the qualities any woman would want from a guy.

My friend on the other hand is equally pretty and tall as well but she's had quite a number of other guys she's slept with.actually,6 of them. Each time the guy forgave her when he found out but he was this close to leaving her after he found out about the last one.

In their final year in school she got pregnant for him but had to flush it out as they were both not ready to take that step. Forgot to say they were mates in university in 2008 she took in again,was ready to keep it but the guy wasn't.not because of finances for he was quite ok then but because he wasn't sure if it was his.

My girlfriend had told him it was his because she took in November of that year while she had stopped all her flings because she almost lost grips on this guy due to all her atrocities. all efforts to convince her guy the pregnancy was his fell on deaf ears. She had to flush it again and I accompanied her.

They tried to patch things up. 4 months after,she left the country to go do her masters in the UK. But before she left the guy confessed to her he'd slept with a girl as he was under so much pressure from his friends to dump her and move on with some other girl. He said it was never the same without my friend.

He loved her too much and thank gracious they were back together again and my friend has never had some other guy in to her since then.she was away for three years and a year before her return,he popped the question which she happily said yes to.plan was for the wedding to hold november last year but as life would have it things took a dive for the guy.

She's been the one supporting him since then while he on the other hand has been hustling seriously. Trying his hands everywhere and even looking for a job.something he never wanted to do because he's this type of guy that believes in creating jobs for others. He was actually doing this.

They are both jobless now and their prospects are good tho. The thing is, all our friends are married except her and one other friend of ours. She's currently so depressed and feels like a looser because she's not married. Her guy's elder sister wanted to sponsor their wedding but the guy completely turned her down that he won't let anybody sponsor his wedding.

My friend completely loves this guy too and won't leave him as she fears she won't find anyone else to love her as this guy does and she leaving him now will paint her a bad person. Meanwhile, she's so very much loved by the guys family even after she told them everything she did wrong and the girls family loves him as well. Apart from my friend's history with men, she's a very good girl-friendly,caring,she listens, generous and I truly believe she's done with her old ways.

She wants a baby but the guy doesn't due to his financial standing and promises that everything will be done my friends way once he lands a job. My friend's is that she wants to them to get married with her guy's sister sponsoring the wedding and then they can continue their hustle from there but her guy's not buying.

tell her to be patient lif is nt al abt rush
Re: She wants to get married by waja(m): 8:22am On Jun 24, 2012

. And you Brutus (Edakedkay), did she asked U to tell us. U are her friendly enemy that's why U took her 4 abortion.
Re: She wants to get married by megareal: 8:33am On Jun 24, 2012
naijalodge: she is a murderer,who will want to marry a woman that has committed two(2) abortions?,lord have mercy on nigerian women....i think i need 2 stick with my current gurl which i know i disflowerd myself,that should be safer...aitee,time 2 take u serious..

It hasnt occured to you that virginity can be bought with just a tube of cream or surgery? Keep on deluding yourself.....baah
Re: She wants to get married by KINGwax(m): 8:39am On Jun 24, 2012
I'll never pray to meet such a friend of yours. Though my finance aint a saint either. I'm proud to say she had her ways far more dn your friend's but all before we met. And it's been great so far it's a past. Show me a girlie dt fuccked six guys while in a relationship and u won't need looking for a LovePeddler. She shld jes pray things get well and continue wit d guy cos to me, he's gonna be d only guy i knw willin to love a LovePeddler!

1 Like

Re: She wants to get married by jimmyboy1010(m): 8:48am On Jun 24, 2012
edakedkay:
I pray your friend will never be left out, Pls tell her to go for the alternative immediately!!!. That guy too might have a hidden plan "B"! Tell her to wake up n probably let her see ppls comment on NL.
Re: She wants to get married by Taiwo20(m): 8:51am On Jun 24, 2012
iwo yi laro e. I think u are nt a good friend and u gals are nt been truthful to yourselves. What if she had died while having those abortions?
Secondly, its nw that shes 28 that shes serious. I learnt sth from the igbo babes: they never get pregnant until marriage even if they 'sook-sook' daily and u promise them the whole northern Nigeria. And they always and still believe they wud get married no matter the age. They also know when to stop mumu runs,get serious and handle their husbands forget say it seem the igbo guys are always in control of their women.

My advise after this nollywood type of flashback:
1. Your friend shouldnt look at other people's clock
2. She should understudy igbo girls e.g Bianca
3.She should learn how to handle her guy esp with those gimmicks;crying etc. e dey catch me
4. I hope the guy wouldnt leave her eventually cos it seems the guy has ears for friend and could leave her at 11 o'clock

Na my chicken change be this
Re: She wants to get married by Leoejiofor(m): 9:06am On Jun 24, 2012
She should first of all ask GOD 4 forgiveness, a serious one at that, of aborting innocent children. Cos, 1 . Dats the problem she and the finace, is facing now. The innocent children are not happy for both of them. My advice for both, is to look for a man of GOD and confess, and after that she nd the fiance have to name those kid's and baptise them. Before, they wil be free. Abortion have a serious effect ,which many people do not know. Am telling u this by experience. Wish u wel
Re: She wants to get married by Switchi: 9:08am On Jun 24, 2012
Donlexino: Plz tell her 2 be patient,bcz the fattest dog eat d fattest bone.
Re: She wants to get married by ajadek(m): 9:10am On Jun 24, 2012
That ur frd didn't love d guy,she love d guy because he dark,tall.handsome.dats why she Bleep another six guy,let them separate now on else chao in d future
Re: She wants to get married by adconline(m): 9:20am On Jun 24, 2012
So much fuss about marriage because of age, but she's not worried about bringing kids in this suffering world to suffer with her. They should be thinking of how take the money from her BF's sister and invest in a biz instead of throwing a party -all in the name of marriage. Let them chilax.. How come she felt no pressure from traditions and society for the past 10yrs she's been with the guy; had multiple partners and never found them worth to marry; had abortions.? Time is of no essence now. She should be worried about bequeathing her offsprings with poverty. As my professor would " the rich are getting richer and poor are having more kids"
Re: She wants to get married by Sike(m): 9:30am On Jun 24, 2012
Confession at it's peak.
Re: She wants to get married by maasoap(m): 9:32am On Jun 24, 2012
As you put it up there, the guy is not unemployed but under-employed. A lot of people in Nigeria today are under-employed and the moment they realised that age is no longer on their side, they would tie the knots. Advice to anybody who is currently under-employed and the age is no longer on his side, get married so that you won't reach 40 before you realised that majority of the population are actually under-employed and yet, they're happily married.
Re: She wants to get married by ABUGEORGE(m): 9:52am On Jun 24, 2012
Look, on my own point of view on dis issue is dat, the bad people will tell her to leave d guy while the good ones will tell her stay. Love is a must dat u must encounter temptation, some people dont really know wat is love but becos of our mentality will do d other side of love becos of lack of trust, love i know is all about understandin which some people fail to realize. About dat sponsor of marriage, my dear i wont accept likewise. Dis dat is happening to dem is just a trial to know who will stand for one in times of need. Pls if u need more info contact me. U dont prepare in life but prepare for marriage. Dis is where i'll stop
Re: She wants to get married by Digriz(m): 10:05am On Jun 24, 2012
Age is nt running out on her,am even looking for a woman btw d ages of 28 to 33 for a wife.
Back to d topic,let them get married surely d wl see an open doors and shuld stop d killing of their unborn babies thru abortions.
Re: She wants to get married by jpphilips(m): 10:08am On Jun 24, 2012
naijalodge: she is a murderer,who will want to marry a woman that has committed two(2) abortions?,lord have mercy on nigerian women....i think i need 2 stick with my current gurl which i know i disflowerd myself,that should be safer...aitee,time 2 take u serious..

and you deflowered her with what? carrot?
and the same process of deflowering her couldnt impregnate her? oh!! and if she takes in while deflowering her and she choses to ''take care of herself'' the way they say it den what?
your brain is overheating get yourself a radiator.

incase you dont know, 80% of teenagers are sexually active, 70% of the lot that has had a steady relationship beyond one year has had one form of abortion or the other, thats the reality on ground, if you cant handle it, face the monastry.
Re: She wants to get married by jpphilips(m): 10:20am On Jun 24, 2012
edakedkay: gosh! Here's another judgemental ijit. Tell me if you're righteous enough to spite another person. Why are people so judgemental? You all are a true case of "if men were God". Mind you i'm married with a child.

you really have time for that chimp in chains whose native doctor is posing as his pastor.

if Nigerians are as sanctimonious as they preach, i will be forced to believe that all the hotties on Allen avenue are all from Niger republic.
Re: She wants to get married by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 24, 2012
My advice is that if he can't let her sis sponsor the marriage, then she leaves him and go marry those that are ready now,he doesn't want his sis to sponsor his marriage (that's pride),but she wants the lady to be patient for how long ,who knows he might get married to her if he finally makes it,my dear the choice of ladies changes with the money guys makes o,if he can't let her sis sponsor then she should find her way, you can live life in act of pity,you can't please someone trying to displease your self,
Re: She wants to get married by maigida231(m): 10:22am On Jun 24, 2012
y me: First thing first, just because all her friends r getting married does not warrant her to do the same
there is time for everything and I know at her age she wants nothing more than to start a family
From the man's point of view I do understand him not wanting to take the fiancee's sister help in sponsoring the marriage, what will happen after the marriage? who will pay the rent and other bills that follows as both partners have no job

on the other hand your friend thinks more about getting married that she forgets what marriage is all about
she needs to know marriage is not what you can walk in and out of and does not work alone with love
she even contemplating on going for other suitors she knows little or nothing about screams how desperate she wants a wedding
she should decide if this is the man she wants to spend her life with and find ways to better their future
let her go out there and search for jobs too
and if possible that same money her sister would want to sponsor the wedding with should be given to her to start something reasonable with
pls is just d best advice on is thread dat is being issue to u,hop u advice her base on dis.commit theirselves to GOD
Re: She wants to get married by cogsej06(m): 10:30am On Jun 24, 2012
ZUBY77: Hahahhhaha, tell her to fling more... There is still much time at 28... Uhm a woman at 28 is actually 35 plus dont forget that a guy will always be a guy. Let me sip my LIFE beer, the NBC bought and revtalised it. Tastes like heineken now. Hahahaha
What d hell!! U r damn.....Funny, just fell of frm bed ahhahhahhahhahhhhahhahah what!!!!
Re: She wants to get married by cogsej06(m): 10:33am On Jun 24, 2012
JECU: From ur story,d guy truly loves her.tell ur friend to cool down n reason with d guy.is nt easy to be married to a family dat loves u like ur hubby to be.d guy is simply protecting his ego for nt accepting his sister to sponsor their wedding.everything is nt all about getting married but happy in ur marriage.not all men will still accept u after many tyms of cheating on him,but dis guy did it.the 2 suitors as u said,will dey take d shit d guy took from her flirting ? She shold ask herslf dis question.since d guy was loaded B4,he still want to make it and he will make soon u never can tell.tell ur friend to wait for this guy,he might make it tmro who knwos n she will live to enjoy her marriage cos d guy will value her for staying with him wen he was going thru had tym.marriage is sweet if u wnt it to be.I am enjoying my marriage,I hope she enjoy her by being patient and marrying a guy who love n adore her so much,is nt easy to come by u knw.d ball is in her court.
Great!!!
Re: She wants to get married by fenandopo: 10:36am On Jun 24, 2012
Sorry for digressing guys, just thought i should bring to your notice the newest Japanese engineered alcopop drink in the Nigerian market, so that all of us happy peoples could enjoy 2 or 3 cans a night while chiallaxing, after a hard day's work at the office. Even those events organisers who want a high class event day, should impress their friends with this drink that is better than smirnoff ice or barcardi breezer. Chu-hi is an alcopop (alcohol/juice; which is 6.5% alcohol!). It’s the best thing since sliced bread. It has citrus fruit juice component; and highly recommended in a social gathering/function. It is in the same class as smirnoff ice(or smeenoff as some will call it); barcardi breezer etc. The price makes alot of sense, and for bookings/orders, contact me 07069508619.
Re: She wants to get married by ejioforagbo(m): 10:54am On Jun 24, 2012
Look.If your friend don't want to end up being single she should get married now becouse that guy will definitely her once things gets ok with him.He kept her because of his financial condition and dumping her then will b a sweet revenge for her waywardness.She should not forget her age also.
Re: She wants to get married by klairekk: 11:07am On Jun 24, 2012
Is the guy in question a Nigerian? cant recall a born nieja man without a husslin life. I thought your said he is biz inclined?

If he is serious abt settling down, he should get d cash from his Sis n start a biz, going out daily wil help him alot.

tell ur frnd to take it easy as age is nothin but a number n her marriage wil remind very interestin knowing where there are comin from.

Her guy should drop his pride n up his game. feelin sorry for himself or waitin for job may b a jobless hunt.

Nothing wrong with have a child before marriage (marriage is just a legal show of what both of you have privatly agreed to), bt ur friend should be careful as not to pressurize his man out of the relationship.

they both need to show maturity n rediness to settle down. As the sayin goes " not how far but how well"....

I wish them well
Re: She wants to get married by Konnektions146(m): 11:16am On Jun 24, 2012
funny thing is dat most people dat live in glass houses here throw stones.

a lot of these guys here talkin abt Abortions with so much disgust had had their ladies at one time or de other do it(either medical(chemical) or surgical). in dis case no one is a criminal until convicted/caught red handed.
over 60% of Nigerian ladies dont know how to count thier cycles and they have an active se.x life with some senseless boyfriends/fiançes dat wouldnt make love with protection and even ladies who whouldnt help matters in dat regard.

i am not saying its right to abort babies, as a matter of fact, it scares me like hell but a lot of guys are guilty and shouldnt come here to vommit poo instead of proferring solutions to de issue at hand.

OP,
yur friend is blessed to have such a guy , its normal a feelin in nigerian society to feel dat way as a lady but she shouldd relax a little....as regards de sister fundin de weeding, i wont personally accept it if i were to be in his shoes but y cant dey get dat money and invest cos i read u say he has de hustling spirit and mind to create jobs.

if she cant wait, den, let her leave de guy and move on ...i wont advice she wait forever cos i dnt know if de guy would change his mind tomoro..

keep supporting dem but pls dont be specific abt yur advices so u dont become an enemy incase of any eventualities ...
Re: She wants to get married by Konnektions146(m): 11:17am On Jun 24, 2012
funny thing is dat most people dat live in glass houses here throw stones.

a lot of these guys here talkin abt Abortions with so much disgust had had their ladies at one time or de other do it(either medical(chemical) or surgical). in dis case no one is a criminal until convicted/caught red handed.
over 60% of Nigerian ladies dont know how to count thier cycles and they have an active se.x life with some senseless boyfriends/fiançes dat wouldnt make love with protection and even ladies who whouldnt help matters in dat regard.

i am not saying its right to abort babies, as a matter of fact, it scares me like hell but a lot of guys are guilty and shouldnt come here to vommit poo instead of proferring solutions to de issue at hand.

OP,
yur friend is blessed to have such a guy , its normal a feelin in nigerian society to feel dat way as a lady but she shouldd relax a little....as regards de sister fundin de weeding, i wont personally accept it if i were to be in his shoes but y cant dey get dat money and invest cos i read u say he has de hustling spirit and mind to create jobs.

if she cant wait, den, let her leave de guy and move on ...i wont advice she wait forever cos i dnt know if de guy would change his mind tomoro..

keep supporting dem but pls dont be specific abt yur advices so u dont become an enemy incase of any eventualities ...
Re: She wants to get married by Uomy: 12:15pm On Jun 24, 2012
Since d both of dem r graduates, they can stil find some jobs they can both manage lyk teachin 4 d time being instead of stayin doin notin. There is no harm in d sis of d man sponsorin their weddin of she she could stil b paid back in other forms when d man has a good job. So i wud advice dem both 2 take up a manageable job and afta some savin get maried thru d sponsorship of d mans sis of which d savin could help dem wit oda expenses such as house rent
Re: She wants to get married by mrrock: 2:36pm On Jun 24, 2012
@poster.
With a little training you could write a love story (book) out of this, raise money and sponsor the wedding. Remember ''a friend in need is a friend indeed''.
Not joking.
Re: She wants to get married by edakedkay: 6:21pm On Jun 24, 2012
waja: . And you Brutus (Edakedkay), did she asked U to tell us. U are her friendly enemy that's why U took her 4 abortion.
i can help you find the right word to describe your "friendly enemy"-"frenemy". If you must know,i did try to convince her.advised her to look on the positive side-talk talk talk for a while but once the baby was delivered,everyone would around. I was certain the guy would come around after a while.i was sure he just wont sit back and watch her go thru the whole pregnancy but then she already got an admission in a uni abroad.she went for that option. I was the only one other than her guy who knew zbout her condition.i had to provide a shoulder

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Friend Keeps Getting Erections Around Me / Man Shames His Girlfriend That Has A Burnt Ass,recorded Her While She Was Asleep / How To Treat A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.