Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,659 members, 7,816,689 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

I Am On Nairaland To Find A Husband. Month Of June And Still Not Married - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am On Nairaland To Find A Husband. Month Of June And Still Not Married (20169 Views)

8 Things You Should Never Do For A Lover You’ve Not Married / Turning Him Into A HUSBAND MATERIAL. / Why Are You Not Married Yet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am On Nairaland To Find A Husband. Month Of June And Still Not Married by Uwa2000(m): 5:36pm On Jun 24, 2012
fuckherlord: December is near and I am still not married. Next year, I would be 33. how can i find a husband

Sexkillz, Seun, and Jaybee; please put this on frontpage. It is very possible i will find my husband here

Dont underestimate the power that need be. Frenchgolden@yahoo.com is my email. I will take care of who ever is willing to marry me

Nairaland save me from taking my life. My younger sisters are married and my father calls me a bastard.
How could U say u wil take care of any body dat is wil, marrey u is only God can say dat

grin
fuckherlord: December is near and I am still not married. Next year, I would be 33. how can i find a husband

Sexkillz, Seun, and Jaybee; please put this on frontpage. It is very possible i will find my husband here

Dont underestimate the power that need be. Frenchgolden@yahoo.com is my email. I will take care of who ever is willing to marry me

Nairaland save me from taking my life. My younger sisters are married and my father calls me a bastard.

Re: I Am On Nairaland To Find A Husband. Month Of June And Still Not Married by MrsChima(f): 5:44pm On Jun 24, 2012
Still LMAO@looking for a husband on Nairaland. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am On Nairaland To Find A Husband. Month Of June And Still Not Married by Ralphjoe(m): 5:54pm On Jun 24, 2012
this post got me laughing real hard, sister fuckherlord wants a husband and see men/guyz wanting to marry her irrespective of her bad username and signature, sum even said they can't jugde a book 4rm it cover, it might just be true dat dis lady is good. Lol, i see her getting wat she is looking 4 here. This shows why nairaland searching ladies dnt get husbands. Alots of guys here bt no woman to marry, i advice all nairaland searching ladies to emulate this poster, but package urselves well.
Re: I Am On Nairaland To Find A Husband. Month Of June And Still Not Married by Orikinla(m): 5:54pm On Jun 24, 2012
@poster, look before you leap.
Getting a husband is not a do or die affair.

The father who calls his daughter or son a bastard is only cursing himself. Because God does not give bastards as children, for every child has a father whether known or unknown, because no girl or woman can impregnate herself.

Again, your destiny is your destiny and your father is not your GOD.
If your younger sisters have been rushed to marry to impress your father, family, friends and peers, DO NOT LOSE YOUR HEAD in depression, frustration and desperation.

At 33, you are not too late to find a husband.
And lest you forget, getting a husband is not a problem, but getting a good husband.
Because, there are only a few good men.
Even retarded girls find husbands and the problems and woes of the society have been caused by USELESS MARRIAGES by ignorant young men and women who are physically mature, but in most cases are psychologically immature and economically insecure.

Majority of Nigerian couples are intellectually retarded couples breeding intellectually retarded children whose mass failures have been making news headlines and end up as insecure graduates who fail job interviews and increase the socio-economic liabilities of the family and society.

If you are not attending a good Christian fellowship, PLEASE contact or find your way to the Throne of Grace Parish of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), headquarters, Ebutte Meta, Oyingbo, Lagos. And come for the next Mountain Zion Hour where God will surely take away your burden as long as you believe. Because, I am speaking from experience. I am a living witness of the infinite grace of God. Don't lose faith. God will give you the husband of your destiny and your father and sisters will one day come to your home asking for help from you and your husband.

I will not say more than this reply which will also address the frustrations of other single women like you.
Don't do anything to impress people of this world who cannot help you when you are left alone to face the realities of premature marriage. There is a man for every woman. And coming on the internet to solicit for husband is dangerous. There are wolves in sheep clothing who will respond to your desperation.
So beware of men you do not know their past.
Cheers.

1 Like

Re: I Am On Nairaland To Find A Husband. Month Of June And Still Not Married by Sammiel: 5:55pm On Jun 24, 2012
when you were giving those guys your PIN CODE you didn't know right? Now prospective subscribers have deserted your network because there is no hope for signal and reception on your simcard.@poster
Re: I Am On Nairaland To Find A Husband. Month Of June And Still Not Married by Bashir22: 5:56pm On Jun 24, 2012
U can kal me i shal advice u.K?Tnx.07059329204
Re: I Am On Nairaland To Find A Husband. Month Of June And Still Not Married by madridsta007(m): 6:18pm On Jun 24, 2012

With this your kind of username, I'll say you've shot yourself in the foot. It doesnt paint a good picture of who you are. Am sure others have said so as well. Sis Fuckherlord (Surname with-held). I am sure English do not answer that kind of name sef.

2 Likes

Re: I Am On Nairaland To Find A Husband. Month Of June And Still Not Married by Onyiip(f): 6:19pm On Jun 24, 2012
I cant stop laughing at the comments here. Babe exactly what did u take before posting this cos i believe you got to be high on something very cheap to post this, No insult intended. Btw wats up with the suicidal threat
Re: I Am On Nairaland To Find A Husband. Month Of June And Still Not Married by member479760: 6:28pm On Jun 24, 2012
Bleep-her-lord change your ID to Bleep-her-men then you will find one.
Re: I Am On Nairaland To Find A Husband. Month Of June And Still Not Married by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jun 24, 2012

haba sister na wetin u dey wait for? shocked
make u go one of these miracle church centers and make u go get ur husband nah.many naija pastors if dem pray for u dem go jus produce husbband for u one time.u can even come to my church if na husband u dey look for.my pastor sabi vision well well.he go jus get one husband for u
Re: I Am On Nairaland To Find A Husband. Month Of June And Still Not Married by ODB1: 7:10pm On Jun 24, 2012
IS THIS A JOKE?
Re: I Am On Nairaland To Find A Husband. Month Of June And Still Not Married by ODB1: 7:10pm On Jun 24, 2012
IS THIS A JOKE?
Re: I Am On Nairaland To Find A Husband. Month Of June And Still Not Married by ODB1: 7:12pm On Jun 24, 2012
This babe is really desperate. just look at her topics. stay the phuck away from her. there is a reason why she is still single.
Re: I Am On Nairaland To Find A Husband. Month Of June And Still Not Married by damoobaba: 7:22pm On Jun 24, 2012

R u that *gly dat u can't find a guy 2 admire u on ur street or church.Dis is nt d right pplace to look 4 a husband unless u are lookin 4 a sex machine.
Re: I Am On Nairaland To Find A Husband. Month Of June And Still Not Married by luq4u(m): 7:30pm On Jun 24, 2012
You need to look at yourself,your behaviours/attitude in your previous relationship as in how you maintain&sustain it in other to know where you got it wrong to forestall future occurrence. NL username is one of those things(this is important unles you never had a man in your life)correct it and pray for god guide if you belief in him. Goodluck not jonathan
Re: I Am On Nairaland To Find A Husband. Month Of June And Still Not Married by Cuzz: 7:35pm On Jun 24, 2012
My dear,I undstd ur feelg,my advise 2 u is 2 be more prayeful,go closer 2 God by involving urself in d things of God,depart urslf 4rm sin, dear, I belt u frm now 2 end of dis yr,d Good Lord must surely grant u ur hrt desire in Jesus Name Amen.
Re: I Am On Nairaland To Find A Husband. Month Of June And Still Not Married by tuazor: 7:39pm On Jun 24, 2012
Are u kidding me? Have'nt you all noticed dis chaps username? 'fuckherlord', eva taken a look at her signature? 'Ama a witch for jesus' crap!. Gush! And you are looking for husband. Wake up and be seriouse my friend.
Next
Re: I Am On Nairaland To Find A Husband. Month Of June And Still Not Married by Coefficient(m): 8:31pm On Jun 24, 2012
I just can't stop loving Nairaland.
Full of drama and theatrics grin
See handle 'fuckherlord' 'winchforjesus'
Wow! Plenty funny responses.
I'm not in anyway buying this but am enjoying the unfolding drama.
*falls down from cashew tree*
Re: I Am On Nairaland To Find A Husband. Month Of June And Still Not Married by majour(m): 8:43pm On Jun 24, 2012
@TOPIC

Re: I Am On Nairaland To Find A Husband. Month Of June And Still Not Married by shawn5ng(m): 8:53pm On Jun 24, 2012
Hello lady,
Honestly, i do feel for u and i can tell u i salute your boldness. Well for me nothing bad in searching for husband in naira land. I have an uncle who just came back from uk after doing his masters there and he's still single and seriously searching. This bros is cute, handsome and tall. let me link u guys together maybe that's d lost bone u have been search for. U can add me on 314eb039. Look forward to hear from u.
Wish u very best of luck.
Re: I Am On Nairaland To Find A Husband. Month Of June And Still Not Married by pneumaticos(m): 9:06pm On Jun 24, 2012
Patrick brown.patrickbrown123@yahoo.com.phone,07036701237.pls can i have ur num.
Re: I Am On Nairaland To Find A Husband. Month Of June And Still Not Married by omosexy1: 9:27pm On Jun 24, 2012
sexkillz: change your username to a fruity one. . . Something like cocosheen, sweetpie, cupcake, hottie, hotlegs, etc. Then upload a profile pic. If i was looking for a wife on Nl, which I'm not, those are the little things I'll look for.

Good luck, and ease out on the desperation. It's better you get married at 35 to someone who will love and cherish you, than get married to a jerk at 32! I know how you feel, but remember that in the end, those people pressuring you to marry won't be there forever. You have your life to live, so, learn to soak up the pressure. . .

The best thing this guy has ever said on Nairaland
Re: I Am On Nairaland To Find A Husband. Month Of June And Still Not Married by MrLee(m): 9:43pm On Jun 24, 2012
I pray God 2 grand u ur heart desireI pray God 2 grand u ur heart desireI pray God 2 grand u ur heart desire
Re: I Am On Nairaland To Find A Husband. Month Of June And Still Not Married by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 24, 2012
@OP, where's the stress in your handle? Is it [b]Bleep[/b]herlord or Bleep[b]her[/b]lord?
Re: I Am On Nairaland To Find A Husband. Month Of June And Still Not Married by basisop(m): 10:52pm On Jun 24, 2012
@OP u hv ur man. Just come over for 1 week marriage rehearsal in my house. grin
Re: I Am On Nairaland To Find A Husband. Month Of June And Still Not Married by Donetyno: 10:53pm On Jun 24, 2012
Ʊ go tey by riverside.... shocked
Re: I Am On Nairaland To Find A Husband. Month Of June And Still Not Married by Stallione(m): 11:07pm On Jun 24, 2012
Hahahahahahahahaha,which one be husbandland kwa,ooo chim oo,promise land 4old dudes!!
Re: I Am On Nairaland To Find A Husband. Month Of June And Still Not Married by damilola15: 11:36pm On Jun 24, 2012
madridsta007:

With this your kind of username, I'll say you've shot yourself in the foot. It doesnt paint a good picture of who you are. Am sure others have said so as well. Sis Fuckherlord (Surname with-held). I am sure English do not answer that kind of name sef.

First thing I looked at was the username and thought "some nutcase suffering from attention seeking syndrome"

1 Like

Re: I Am On Nairaland To Find A Husband. Month Of June And Still Not Married by Hezzymania(m): 11:47pm On Jun 24, 2012
u can try go social na...tru badoo,mobofree,facebook,2go or even bbpin, here's ma pin-25FAC4EF for more tips
Re: I Am On Nairaland To Find A Husband. Month Of June And Still Not Married by ijeebest: 11:50pm On Jun 24, 2012
Hahahaha! I laugh in latin. sorry to say this but it seems all of you responding to this post have been fooled. I am putting it to all of you that the poster is a guy trying to use scam innocent people. Where on earth does this happen? in Naija? Mtchewww! Everyday, new ideas in scamming. No be for me ok? Poster, you are fake!!! Fa Fa Faaaa, foul. or prove me wrong
Re: I Am On Nairaland To Find A Husband. Month Of June And Still Not Married by Ruq: 2:36am On Jun 25, 2012
THIS DEFINITELY A LIE, THE OP JUST WANTED FRONT PAGE, I WONT BE SURPRISE IF THE OP IS A MALE PLAYING PRANKS.
Re: I Am On Nairaland To Find A Husband. Month Of June And Still Not Married by dmomie(f): 7:15am On Jun 25, 2012
shawn5ng: Hello lady,
Honestly, i do feel for u and i can tell u i salute your boldness. Well for me nothing bad in searching for husband in naira land. I have an uncle who just came back from uk after doing his masters there and he's still single and seriously searching. This bros is cute, handsome and tall. let me link u guys together maybe that's d lost bone u have been search for. U can add me on 314eb039. Look forward to hear from u.
Wish u very best of luck.

like, r u 'efn' kidin me! U dnt know who da hell dis lady is u already drafting a recommendation letter. Do these words 'winch' 'mamiwater' 'chop n run' exist in ur nigerian dictionary? Do u know just 'anything' abt da lady in question
Common dude!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Are The Funiest Things Your Ex Ever Said While Enjoying S*x With You? / Spice your day with these hilarious Pictures / Can A Man Be Molested?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.