Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,376 members, 7,815,799 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Why Do Some Girls Cry When A Man Propose To Them???? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Girls Cry When A Man Propose To Them???? (14387 Views)

Unbelievable!! Gay Man Propose To Boyfriend In A Church ( Photos ) / 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man / Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some Girls Cry When A Man Propose To Them???? by iphedahyor(m): 12:26pm On Nov 10, 2012
Tears they say washes the heart but in this case of girls who do cry and shed tears whenevera man propose to them.Is it tears of joyif yes,what then is the tear washing in the heart of such girl
Re: Why Do Some Girls Cry When A Man Propose To Them???? by candieangel12(f): 12:34pm On Nov 10, 2012
Of course its tears of joy. This is the same reason why men cry when their spouse just gives birth n they get to hold their new born child.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Girls Cry When A Man Propose To Them???? by 2kurupt(m): 1:51pm On Nov 10, 2012
They are crying for the poor dude because he has finally agreed to carry their 'baggages'

23 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Girls Cry When A Man Propose To Them???? by Daewoods(m): 2:01pm On Nov 10, 2012
because God has decided to use the poor dude to have mercy on them.

*cant think of any more convincing reason* undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Girls Cry When A Man Propose To Them???? by UjSizzle(f): 2:18pm On Nov 10, 2012
Dream come true smiley.
Re: Why Do Some Girls Cry When A Man Propose To Them???? by iphedahyor(m): 2:21pm On Nov 10, 2012
2kurupt: They are crying for the poor dude because he has finally agreed to carry their 'baggages'
lol
Re: Why Do Some Girls Cry When A Man Propose To Them???? by otokx(m): 2:28pm On Nov 10, 2012
Daewoods: because God has decided to use the poor dude to have mercy on them.

wow
Re: Why Do Some Girls Cry When A Man Propose To Them???? by KINGwax(m): 3:40pm On Nov 10, 2012
1. The girl is either 37yrs of age(almost losing hope)

2. the guy is stinkingly rich (you imagine d images of cars, jewelleries, expensive clothes, first class cabin tinz, etc dt engulfs the lady's mind)

3. It was an arranged marriage where the girl had no choice but to leave adamu, her childhood lover who she's promised will take her virginity. This crying are common up not.

4. The girl having no choice. They haven't had sex and he's seen the guy's peepee before! Whether she's now crying for it being too big or too small, i can't say. But either can be torture for life. Imagine. U self go cry na

And the irony is if she laughs, it might be dt
1. She's a kid, wanting to escape from the ever nagging eyes of her parents.
2. She knws u don fall maga for life. Your sex aint good but no need, she's seen the driver pee once like dt.
3. I can't say, i'm done

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Girls Cry When A Man Propose To Them???? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 10, 2012
2kurupt: They are crying for the poor dude because he has finally agreed to carry their 'baggages'

LOLz
Re: Why Do Some Girls Cry When A Man Propose To Them???? by iphedahyor(m): 3:55pm On Nov 10, 2012
@yield,ΨђåƮ do U̶̲̥̅̊ tinkas A̶̲̥̅ female ΨђåƮ do U̶̲̥̅̊ tink can make U̶̲̥̅̊ cry wen D̶̲̥̅̊at̶̲̥̅̊ special guy propose 2 U̶̲̥̅̊
Re: Why Do Some Girls Cry When A Man Propose To Them???? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 10, 2012
Ekun Ayo ofcourse.
Re: Why Do Some Girls Cry When A Man Propose To Them???? by xcitedjay(m): 4:55pm On Nov 10, 2012
Cos in her mind she's like 'gad, why him? And If I reject this one, who knows when there'll be another' *sobs*

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Girls Cry When A Man Propose To Them???? by 2goodbobo(m): 5:46pm On Nov 10, 2012
KINGwax: 1. The girl is either 37yrs of age(almost losing hope)

2. the guy is stinkingly rich (you imagine d images of cars, jewelleries, expensive clothes, first class cabin tinz, etc dt engulfs the lady's mind)

3. It was an arranged marriage where the girl had no choice but to leave adamu, her childhood lover who she's promised will take her virginity. This crying are common up not.

4. The girl having no choice. They haven't had sex and he's seen the guy's peepee before! Whether she's now crying for it being too big or too small, i can't say. But either can be torture for life. Imagine. U self go cry na

And the irony is if she laughs, it might be dt
1. She's a kid, wanting to escape from the ever nagging eyes of her parents.
2. She knws u don fall maga for life. Your sex aint good but no need, she's seen the driver pee once like dt.
3. I can't say, i'm done

You are not far from the truth.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Girls Cry When A Man Propose To Them???? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 10, 2012
naija babe cry? grin
since wen? grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Girls Cry When A Man Propose To Them???? by 2million1(m): 6:48pm On Nov 10, 2012
@op...so u dnt kno!...
Re: Why Do Some Girls Cry When A Man Propose To Them???? by Mynd44: 6:52pm On Nov 10, 2012
candieangel12: Of course its tears of joy. This is the same reason why men cry when their spouse just gives birth n they get to hold their new born child.
Guys do that? Wow.

All my friends must be ärseholes then

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Girls Cry When A Man Propose To Them???? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 10, 2012
out of happiness.
Re: Why Do Some Girls Cry When A Man Propose To Them???? by AdeniyiA(m): 7:02pm On Nov 10, 2012
dnt u kno women are emotional beings, they passionately cry to xpres their feelings avn found/heard wat they've being thinkin abt,avin sleepless 9ts over,fasting n praying for,n longing to av/hear

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Girls Cry When A Man Propose To Them???? by seedord247(m): 7:20pm On Nov 10, 2012
bcus they have no hope of getting married. shocked
Re: Why Do Some Girls Cry When A Man Propose To Them???? by kufzy: 7:27pm On Nov 10, 2012
This is all d work of d devil

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Girls Cry When A Man Propose To Them???? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 10, 2012
No matter a lady's achievements..... All are less than 50% of her wishes!
The fact that its about spending their life wit sum1 dey love makes them leap for joy!
For some, they're happy dey'v sin sum1 to fend for them(parasites)
For some, finally.... Dey'll finally leave deir papa's house..
Deres different reasons....... While some simply fake it!
Re: Why Do Some Girls Cry When A Man Propose To Them???? by julioralph(m): 7:38pm On Nov 10, 2012

shocked shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Some Girls Cry When A Man Propose To Them???? by tomakint: 7:47pm On Nov 10, 2012
Ladies crying is a common occurence in the Western world, but in Nigerian context it hardly occurs and if it did occured it is strictly within the climes of 'ajebo babes' which means 'finally I have a shoulder to lean on' kiss. If it occurs within the 'ajepako babes' men you better think twice because it could mean 'finally this guy will shoulder my big problems and I'l b free' and the next?lipsrsealed enu mi ko leti ma gbo yen

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Girls Cry When A Man Propose To Them???? by guttentag(m): 7:48pm On Nov 10, 2012
They cry because they have pity for the poor dude who have finally admit to be their slave
Re: Why Do Some Girls Cry When A Man Propose To Them???? by Adeks(m): 7:48pm On Nov 10, 2012
xcitedjay: Cos in her mind she's like 'gad, why him? And If I reject this one, who knows when there'll be another' *sobs*
Gad dz guyz r sooo funny
Re: Why Do Some Girls Cry When A Man Propose To Them???? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 10, 2012
Laf wan kill me here o!Nigerians,we've got d ryt answers 2 all questns shaa ni.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Girls Cry When A Man Propose To Them???? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 10, 2012
What if she doesn't cry?
Re: Why Do Some Girls Cry When A Man Propose To Them???? by aadetoyin(f): 8:07pm On Nov 10, 2012
Its more of tears of joy cos even if u date a man for hundred yrs it doesn't mean he'll propose or marry u.
So for me, I tink its d joy of realising that he sincerely wants to marry u.
Re: Why Do Some Girls Cry When A Man Propose To Them???? by acidtalk: 8:12pm On Nov 10, 2012
They had earlier on lost hope in life of finding someone so propose to them because they themselve know how terrible behaved they are.
Re: Why Do Some Girls Cry When A Man Propose To Them???? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 10, 2012
Laf wan kill me here o!Nigerians always av d ryt answers 2 any emerging problem or questn,answa shaa go dey noni.
Re: Why Do Some Girls Cry When A Man Propose To Them???? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 10, 2012
acidtalk: They had earlier on lost hope in life of finding someone so propose to them because they themselve know how terrible behaved they are.

Maybe they aren't horrible but humble and grateful.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

/ Why Do Ladies Play Hard To Get? / My PUSSY. Which Of These Pictures Is The Best? [PICTURES]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.