Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,400 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC (22558 Views)

Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode / 38 People Dead: Boko Haram On The Run, Chadian Forces In Pursuit / Police Arrests Afolakemi Adeniyi For Calling Ex-hubby Boko Haram On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by blocker: 6:02am On Jun 25, 2012
grin grin tongue tongue tongue Noise! Noise! Noise! Boko Haram never even come una take warning they cover fear. abeg make we hear word.
Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by frikuenci(m): 6:47am On Jun 25, 2012
achi4u: by the time our population spring upto 20 to30million vibrant igbos______we'll push you out your region.

you may own the land but owned everything in it inclouding human.

Anyday we decided we annihilate and level dat ur land.

Mr.chippychappy:

Seriously dude you need to shut the f.uck up . You've been talking a lot of sh!t and you aren't doing igbos any good with your low IQ . T9ksy has every right to speak in favour of his people and for you to suggest we igbos can annhilate them on their OWN LAND just makes you seem very stup!d .

T9ksy:

Oh well, g/luck!!!

I just hope you lot won't come back whinning about genocide and the like when we fight you with all we have.
Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by hotwax: 6:54am On Jun 25, 2012
That's the sad truth, innocent hausas would be killed. The boko haram didn't care if the christians retaliated on muslims and [size=18pt]they still wouldn't care if the whole hausas are killed in lagos[/size], that won't deter them if they plan to come.
But it is not possible for them to drive all the from north to lagos and attack without having a base where they would launch the attack from, so I guess the hausa community should warn their people from harboring them and to report strange faces and suspicious activities around their hausa quarters or communities where they would most likely be.

Thats the point. When throw bombs and I kill a mai-suya very close to my house. By the time they loose all their brothers through ethnic cleansing. They will repent.

Those hausa/fulanis hate you to kill their brothers. See the way they were crying when Kaduna youths unleashed terror on them. It shows its an effective tool.

See I work in the office with a tie and suit. Yet, I have prepared a matches fully soaked in consusions for these mallas. If anything happen for Lagos, head is gonna roll.

This is not Jos. Guys have prepared in Osun, Ibadan, Ogun state to fall in to Lagos. Its gonna be a blood fiester. I am tired of shiiiits

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by Nobody: 7:00am On Jun 25, 2012
achi4u: thats Yoruba for you always suspecting everybody.you sound like coward already.

Dont worry they won't strike...but if they eventually strike Cotonu will contain all the Yoruba ppl.

abeg stop squezing words out his mouth.
the typical baboon response. Every counter argument is made by a Yoruba. You guys should relax and don't let the envy of the Yorubas drive you crazier than you already are.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by frikuenci(m): 7:06am On Jun 25, 2012
Achi4u, I pity ur mental state. I wonder what legacy and tale u wud pass to ur children. Your stupid Talks here will do non of your people good than harm. Do u really think what u posted cud come through.

I just hope Seun not would but WILL delete this thread because its filled with a lot of ethnic violence.

I bi ere la ti n mo O ti to oro. Everyone has the right to talk but some talks are just not meant to be in the open. I just hope those u av misled with this will have a rethink before they act.Innocent lives will just be wasted for no just cause.

To others, bury ur ego.bury ur sentiments.bury ur difference. A word is enough for both the foolish and the wise.even the retards.
Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by jimmyboy1010(m): 7:11am On Jun 25, 2012
achi4u: Story....
Once upon atime...
You're a baboon! Idiot! Nothing but an slowpoke!!! let them try it even including you!. Hausa's tried it in 1998 in Sagamu,wat happen to them...we kill them and burned them en-mass!!! Dat's why they call us "Sagamu Ilu Apasun" meaning "Sagamu D Place of Kill N Burnt!. You better take heed foolish man. I am a core Yoruba man ...just come and throw bomb and see the last of Nigeria as a Nation!
Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by jimmyboy1010(m): 7:26am On Jun 25, 2012
blocker: grin grin tongue tongue tongue Noise! Noise! Noise! Boko Haram never even come una take warning they cover fear. abeg make we hear word.
You are nothing but a FOOL!. Pls I want you to lead the squad to throw the bomb in Yoruba landand see wat will happen,hummmm... Dats gonna be "Ethnic Cleansing"!!! I AM A CORE YORUBA MAN. "Abo oro la n so fomoluwabi'toba de inu e aa di odi ndi" "a word is enough for the wise"
Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by kettykin: 8:20am On Jun 25, 2012
Gentlemen i think the point is this Abiola's wife was killed in lagos , Bola Ige was murdered in Ibadan , Fajuyi was murdered in Ibadan and so many other killings ,Awolowo and Abiola the field marshall of yoruba land were arrested in Lagos. Now for which of these did yorubas revenge or even retaliate .

What has changede between then 1998 and now 2012 ? answer is nothing , if Lagos is attacked by Boko Haram we all know who the biggest casaulties will be .Igbos of course then the Argument of some weeaklings will then be that since the Major casualties are not yorubas they will not revenge .
We all witnessed this in the 60s when Awolowo said that if the East is allowed to seccede the west will also seccesed when the east seccesded the west rather than seccede decided to join the north.
Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by popin5(m): 8:33am On Jun 25, 2012
The Yoruba's know the sponsors of BH. Make known their identities to Nigerians so that the govt can longer claim ignorance.
Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by Pukkah: 8:36am On Jun 25, 2012
FXKing2012: Where is that Bluetooth [b]eediot? Yorubas have always been known to be all talk and no action.[/b]

It is embarrassing to read this from someone who says he follows/believes in the Bible. embarassed embarassed Now you've put your foot into your mouth. How Biblical are the above statements? Do all the Yorubas you just stereotyped include your heroes, Oyedepo and Adeboye?

By their fruits, we shall no them...not everyone who says 'Lord', 'Lord', will enter the Kingdom.

FXKing2012:

I do not and dont intend to reason independent of the Bible, I believe the Bible 100%.
Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 25, 2012
blocker: grin grin tongue tongue tongue Noise! Noise! Noise! Boko Haram never even come una take warning they cover fear. abeg make we hear word.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin O Boi na fear dey catch OPC ooo indirectly begging their slave masters
Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by DaBullIT(m): 10:41am On Jun 25, 2012
hotwax:

Thats the point. When throw bombs and I kill a mai-suya very close to my house. By the time they loose all their brothers through ethnic cleansing. They will repent.

Those hausa/fulanis hate you to kill their brothers. See the way they were crying when Kaduna youths unleashed terror on them. It shows its an effective tool.

See I work in the office with a tie and suit. Yet, I have prepared a matches fully soaked in consusions for these mallas. If anything happen for Lagos, head is gonna roll.

This is not Jos. Guys have prepared in Osun, Ibadan, Ogun state to fall in to Lagos. Its gonna be a blood fiester. I am tired of shiiiits

The QUOTE before this is awesome and reasonable , even this post is admirable but let's not make threats on here, I agree that Boko haram can not drive all the way from the North with their bombs, there must be some sort of underground recruitment programs or base, Be aware,

For those people who seem to only want to yab yorubas saying they are noise makers ? thats fun actually but do not confuse peace seeking, less troubled people with other people who want blood and senseless killings, there's a fine line between insanity and sanity , between reality and mirage, Yorubas are not seeking to divide, fight , kill or maim but to be honest everyone's fed up, the last bomb strike , BOKO HARAM KILLED 15 , Rampaging youths killed 25, see the difference? People are fed up, Govt won't help , so if there's info that some Muurfuckers are planning to attack the southwest , let the OPC and the likes make their noise so when the Massacre begins they won't say Yoruba did not make noise

Thanks all and i know some people will still say something stupid about this post, This is just my church mind no pun , trouble or hate intended
Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by T9ksy(m): 10:54am On Jun 25, 2012
kettykin: We all witnessed this in the 60s when Awolowo said that if the East is allowed to seccede the west will also seccesed when the east seccesded the west rather than seccede decided to join the north.

But was the east allowed to secede before you mofos decided to invade/liberate our land?
Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by DaBullIT(m): 10:59am On Jun 25, 2012
zuchyblink: anywhere wey u go no see an igbo man run comot that place o! Igbo are travellers,they are everywhere;home and abroad,they like seeing new things.

You mean like cockroaches ? lol make una no yab me o ? vexing mode activated grin shocked

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by Beneticta: 11:34am On Jun 25, 2012
it is well with southwest people. God is with us. but still we need to be very careful with our daily activities. Go in peace.
Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by kay1999: 11:58am On Jun 25, 2012
Igbos are hardworking ppl my foot, they have spoil everywhere in this world.. Go to uk, joburg, usa, asia everywhere in this world they have destory the country reputation all over the world... You people should be axed from Nigeria...
Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by araromiii: 1:09pm On Jun 25, 2012
boko haram are deadly terrorists that can penetrate anywhere at anytime have at the back of your mind that they
are ready to die but i doubt if OPC members are all ready to die for fighting for people that will not reward
them even after they might have conquer. God is the only warfront warrior that can eliminate boko haram insurgency.
Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by gbadexy(m): 1:18pm On Jun 25, 2012
Excerpts from an interesting article about the events of 1966. The ibos are repeating it in south west.
www.dawodu.com/omoigui13.htm

PROVOCATIONS
While all of this was going on, complaints about
“Igbo provocations”, were increasing.
Northerners filed reports about parties being
called by their Igbo colleagues to celebrate what
they called the “January Victory”. Offensive
photographs showing Major Nzeogwu standing on
the late Sardauna of Sokoto were said to be
distributed in the open including market places.
Some Igbos were even alleged to have worn
stickers to that effect and were eager, in
conversations with northerners, to point to
Nzeogwu saying ‘ Shi ne maganin ku”, meaning
“he is the one who can knock sense into you”.
Grammophone records with machine gun sounds
were released, to remind Northerners, it is said, of
the bullets that felled their leaders in January.
Celestine Ukwu, a popular Igbo musician allegedly
released a piece titled “ Ewu Ne Ba Akwa”
meaning “Goats are crying” in Igbo (although
there is an account that claims that this song
originated from a non-igbo artiste from Rivers).
Derogatory remarks about Northerners were
reportedly commonplace, even in Army Barracks.
To compound matters, resentment began
building against Igbo traders who had allegedly
raised the prices of their foodstuffs to match the
increases in the West. All of these factors were
shrewdly exploited by an unlikely coalition of
disenfranchised politicians, petty contractors,
marketing board and northern development corp
debtors, civil servants and university students of
northern origin fearful of future career prospects
in the public service. As former President Shehu
Shagari put it in his biography “Beckoned to
Serve”, …’From the northern viewpoint, the
implications of all this in terms of distribution of
power, the allocation of public resources and
amenities, the prospect of Igbo and southern
domination, and the threat to mainstream
northern ways of life were unmistakable.’
Opposition to unification in particular was
spearheaded by northern students and civil
servants.
THE MAY RIOTS
Following General Ironsi’s broadcast on Tuesday
evening May 24, making Nigeria a Unitary State,
initially peaceful demonstrations by civil servants
and students began on Friday May 27. On
Saturday May 28 copies of the June edition of
Drum magazine arrived in the North , containing
two provocative articles; “Why Nigeria Exploded”
by Nelson Ottah which allegedly derided northern
leaders, and “Sir Ahmadu rose in his shrouds and
spoke from the dead” by Coz Idapo, which
allegedly featured a cartoon in which the reverred
late Premier was asking for forgiveness from
Idapo. Some authors have blamed these articles
for the subsequent outbreak of wanton violence
and barbarity on Sunday May 29 continuing
through to June 4-5 which led to at least 600
Igbo deaths (according to the London Telegraph),
particularly in northern provinces like Kano,
Bauchi, Sokoto, Katsina, and Zaria. Indeed the
Hausa phrase “A raba” meaning “Let us separate”
may first have been used by Bauchi rioters in
May. Interestingly, there were no May riots in
Borno, Ilorin and Makurdi. The riots were
particularly bad in Gusau. But in Sokoto township
the combination of intervention by the Sultan,
the deployment of an Igbo dominated mobile
Police Unit and the decision by Igbo traders there
not to fight back led to quick stabilization of the
situation
Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by oduasolja: 2:29pm On Jun 25, 2012
stupid igbos.

who are you calling cowards.

are you bullet proof ?? are your wives and children bullet proof ?

if a war breaks out now and bullets start flying around , will u not drop down and die. if a bullet hits u today , will u not die.

if we all start shooting each other, is it not for all of us to die.

cus i for one will rather die fighting than be slaughtered or enslaved. so if u love ur life and that of ur loved ones u better shut up about war.

cus you bastards are still whining about the last war you started and lost. bunch of hypocritical theives.
Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by oduasolja: 2:36pm On Jun 25, 2012
achi4u: by the time our population spring upto 20 to30million vibrant igbos______we'll push you out your region.

you may own the land but owned everything in it inclouding human.

Anyday we decided we annihilate and level dat ur land.

i hope you are ready to see ur family members and property burn.

bastard.
Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by oduasolja: 2:42pm On Jun 25, 2012
Da infamous: yorobe people are bunch of hypocritical and lying set of beings,they will not fight boko haram because hausa have slave them treat them as inferiors both muslems yorobe and xtians ones,they are lying set of hazardous,dishonest,unreliable,chancy and jealous set of backward beings,and the worst thing is that they still living in the past.Forgoten that the ship have left them long time ago,i belive they are looking for an allied but nobody in nigeria trust them hehehehehe ANIMALZZZ.....

coming from a group that triggered a war in order to steal somebody elses land and oil this means nothing to me.
Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by achi4u(m): 3:15pm On Jun 25, 2012
oduasolja:

i hope you are ready to see ur family members and property burn.

bastard.
Anuofia i no be bastard,i get parents.

we have been tested in the battle field and you can see the result.

So,is gonna be your turn to be testedgrin

Till then
Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by oduasolja: 3:21pm On Jun 25, 2012
achi4u: Anuofia i no be bastard,i get parents.

we have been tested in the battle field and you can see the result.

So,is gonna be your turn to be testedgrin

Till then

tested how

u were shot and survived

or u were shot and did not die.

or u think if i shoot ur papa he will not die

or did biafra win the war ?

why dont u go and boast to the millions of igbos and other nigerians that perished in that war.
Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by Dainfamous: 4:37pm On Jun 25, 2012
But yorobe are forever slaves to malams in these dungeon they found themselves hahahahahahheheheheheheheheh this one don pass mouth action. Barking animals woof woof...
Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by lagcity(m): 5:00pm On Jun 25, 2012
^^^^^
Warning someone means you are speaking from a position of strength and authority. Carry placards against Boko Haram in front of Peter Obi's office means you are begging for something. You are not big enough to warn anybody, you are a slave, you must beg and carry placard. grin Pathetic Ibos sad sad
Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by Chyz2: 5:30pm On Jun 25, 2012
Chest-beating by the commenters. I would get tribalistic but I'll hold my tongue. But for the yorubas, now do you really think your OPC wont lose have its members if they try to attack Igbos in lagos not to talk of if they go in alliance with hausas? If you think yes,obviously you don't live in lagos or have been there. I laugh at your chest-beating. You are a joke. Should I reposed a story that was removed by the Mod of what happened when 1 of your OPC agberos killed an Igbo guy? The outcome wasn't too nice for them grin. Una got too much mouth. The Igbos are not your enemies and do not hate you people no need to start something that will consume you for nothing. To my Igbo brothers, those of you people living in lagos or anywhere in the yoruba-speaking parts of the sw should shut your damn mouths. The OPC is a source of security for you when it comes to the bokos,even though i have no idea how attacking hausas,is going to stop invisible bombs lol. Are you going to go back to east and ask MASSOB for security,lol? Get real. All they can do is shout their Biafra nonsense,get fried by the army and police, then another group comes out and do the same thing. To sum it up, yorubas,get off Igbo nuts and Igbos, mind your damn business this is between the bokos and yorubas.
Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by Mrchippychappy(m): 5:58pm On Jun 25, 2012
Chyz*:
Chest-beating by the commenters. I would get tribalistic but I'll hold my tongue. But for the yorubas, now do you really think your OPC wont lose have its members if they try to attack Igbos in lagos not to talk of if they go in alliance with hausas? If you think yes,obviously you don't live in lagos or have been there. I laugh at your chest-beating. You are a joke. Should I reposed a story that was removed by the Mod of what happened when 1 of your OPC agberos killed an Igbo guy? The outcome wasn't too nice for them grin. Una got too much mouth. The Igbos are not your enemies and do not hate you people no need to start something that will consume you for nothing. [size=15pt]To my Igbo brothrs, those of you people living in lagos or anywhere in the yoruba-speaking parts of the sw should shut your damn mouths. The OPC is a source of security for you when it comes to the bokos,even though i have no idea how attacking hausas,is going to stop invisible bombs lol. Are you going to go back to east and ask MASSOB for security,lol? Get real. All they can do is shout their Biafra nonsense,get fried by the army and police, then another group comes out and do the same thing. To sum it up, yorubas,get off Igbo nuts and Igbos, mind your damn business this is between the bokos and yorubas.[/size]

BRILLIANT
Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by oduasolja: 6:00pm On Jun 25, 2012
Chyz*:
Chest-beating by the commenters. I would get tribalistic but I'll hold my tongue. But for the yorubas, now do you really think your OPC wont lose have its members if they try to attack Igbos in lagos not to talk of if they go in alliance with hausas? If you think yes,obviously you don't live in lagos or have been there. I laugh at your chest-beating. You are a joke. Should I reposed a story that was removed by the Mod of what happened when 1 of your OPC agberos killed an Igbo guy? The outcome wasn't too nice for them grin. Una got too much mouth. The Igbos are not your enemies and do not hate you people no need to start something that will consume you for nothing. To my Igbo brothrs, those of you people living in lagos or anywhere in the yoruba-speaking parts of the sw should shut your damn mouths. The OPC is a source of security for you when it comes to the bokos,even though i have no idea how attacking hausas,is going to stop invisible bombs lol. Are you going to go back to east and ask MASSOB for security,lol? Get real. All they can do is shout their Biafra nonsense,get fried by the army and police, then another group comes out and do the same thing. To sum it up, yorubas,get off Igbo nuts and Igbos, mind your damn business this is between the bokos and yorubas.

ahhhahaha. so igbos are impervious to bullets.

u tried ur war of attrition in biafra, una still dey cry say dem starve u and kill u . anyway , if u think u fit defeat us for our land go ahead and try ur rubbish. it will be on the heads of ur families. we the yorubas are not going anywhere sha. this is our father land.

i want to see how the igbos will last. and if u think say we go feed una, i dey laff.

always going around starting trouble.

thats how u went to the north and killed sarduana , they destroyed you and chase you comot, una dey run like ben johnson. then you tried to use violence to take over minority land, you were crushed by nigerian army.
Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by Mrchippychappy(m): 6:06pm On Jun 25, 2012
oduasolja:

u tried ur war of attrition in biafra, una still dey cry say dem starve u and kill u . anyway , if u think u fit defeat us for our land go ahead and try ur rubbish. it will be on the heads of ur families. we the yorubas are not going anywhere sha. this is our father land.

i want to see how the igbos will last. and if u think say we go feed una, i dey laff.

thats how u went to the north and killed sarduana , they destroyed you and chase you comot, una dey run like ben johnson. then you tried to use violence to take over minority land, you were crushed by nigerian army.

Igbos wouldn't take your land don't worry about that . we Igbos would ensure that there is peace and tranquility in the southwest As long as the yorubas respect the investment of igbos in Yorubaland . Respect is reciprocal but igbos wouldn't fall victim to another abandoned property saga! Just thought i should chip that in.
Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by Chyz2: 6:10pm On Jun 25, 2012
oduasolja:

Dude, its like you're replying to the wrong post. Get it together. Ain't nobody trying to fight nobody or take anybody's land, a least we Igbos aren't.
Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by joeyfire(m): 6:47pm On Jun 25, 2012
Word! The truth is that our ppl at times should know where to draw the line. This is strictly a "line in the sand" for these boko phockers from the yoruba nation. I would have expected igbos to use whatever mouthpiece we choose to also send a message to boko haram, not mock those who are standing up for their ppl.

Chyz*:
Chest-beating by the commenters. I would get tribalistic but I'll hold my tongue. But for the yorubas, now do you really think your OPC wont lose have its members if they try to attack Igbos in lagos not to talk of if they go in alliance with hausas? If you think yes,obviously you don't live in lagos or have been there. I laugh at your chest-beating. You are a joke. Should I reposed a story that was removed by the Mod of what happened when 1 of your OPC agberos killed an Igbo guy? The outcome wasn't too nice for them grin. Una got too much mouth. The Igbos are not your enemies and do not hate you people no need to start something that will consume you for nothing. To my Igbo brothers, those of you people living in lagos or anywhere in the yoruba-speaking parts of the sw should shut your damn mouths. The OPC is a source of security for you when it comes to the bokos,even though i have no idea how attacking hausas,is going to stop invisible bombs lol. Are you going to go back to east and ask MASSOB for security,lol? Get real. All they can do is shout their Biafra nonsense,get fried by the army and police, then another group comes out and do the same thing. To sum it up, yorubas,get off Igbo nuts and Igbos, mind your damn business this is between the bokos and yorubas.
Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by EzeUche(m): 7:13pm On Jun 25, 2012
The loudest person in the room is normally the weakest. cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

President Buhari To Head Ministry Of Petroleum For 18 Months: Punch / Mace Theft: DPO Of National Assembly Transfered To Yobe Over Arrest Of Suspects. / Court Orders WAEC To Produce Ledger Of Sen Adeleke’s Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.