Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,938 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC (22593 Views)

Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode / 38 People Dead: Boko Haram On The Run, Chadian Forces In Pursuit / Police Arrests Afolakemi Adeniyi For Calling Ex-hubby Boko Haram On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by bendazum: 3:22pm On Jun 24, 2012
PeterKbaba:

You are funny... all non Yoruba's ( Illegal Aliens ) would be wiped out of the SW, including YOU.

YOU SPEAK LIKE A FOOL.ARE YOU ONE?NOBODY PRAYS FOR WAR BUT IF IT MUST HAPPEN THEN THE YORUBAS MUST TEAM WITH IGBOS AND OTHER ETHNIC GROUPS AGAINST THE HAUSAS BECAUSE THEY AID AND ABATE BOKO HARAM.THINK!!!!!!!!!
Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by ekitikan(m): 3:23pm On Jun 24, 2012
the yawning of a lion does not translate to cowardice,for those that are of the opinion that yorubas would because of religion not strike someone of another tribe that provoke him,pls have a rethink.the yorubaman has risen above such pettiness as most ppl who are not yorubas think.the article states that opc knws the sponsors of bh and that they( opc) would hit the sponsors hard.wether this is possible or not time will tell,pls knw that the yorubaman can and would react if pushed to the wall i repeat if pushed to the wall.we are peace loving people we do not react to everything,and i knw that for someone like baba faseun to make such comment,there is sometin coming up and he has heard sometin cos 'n kan ti agba won fi n je eko abe ewe lo wa' let the bh hit and then they would know that kijipa ki n se awo,yiya ekun bi ti ojo ko.ojo a pa ewe a pa egbo won,ara si pa bata ati oun ati jiwinjiwin eti e.a word is enuff even for the foolish,tue kelebe.nonsense penkelemess.
Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by richjohn1(m): 3:24pm On Jun 24, 2012
Ignore the Yorubas at your own peril, they are intelligent set of people that know ђã†̥ they are doing. They are clever brilliant & wise set of people you can call them names but foreigners who Come around know these things, check history or past events they never come out at the losing end cos they consider the end of a matter before they dabble into it. Give it to them its not cowardice its brilliance

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by T9ksy(m): 3:25pm On Jun 24, 2012
Chinom: Empty boast. Yorubas no get the liver. Dey no fit do nating. Boko haramites are being offered N7000 to carry bombs. How many Yorubas will match that. Besides, there are Yoruba muslims in Boko Haram. Those ones will kill you guys first before the roughnecks in Borno and Kano reach Lagos. Loud mouthed cowards. We, the Igbos are the only ones that can stop Boko Haram from entering Lagos because we have to protect our investments. For Yorubas in Ibadan, Osun etc, you're on your own. Lagosians should thank their god that Igbos are there in Large quantity.

You are a 5star olodo!!!

When sh.it hits the fan, you ibos will be the first we 'll be using as sacrifice to our various dieties like shango.

As for yoruba muslims, you guys just don't get it. My brother is a xtian married to a yoruba muslim so are you then saying that her brothers

will slaughter their sister's kids for allah?

Protect your investments in Lagos ke? yeah right, like you lot are presently protecting your various investments in Bornu, kano, kaduna,

maiduguri ati bebelo.

If you guys know what's good for you, you should be praying that BH don't cross over into our territory o. But then you guys are suckers

for punishment, anyway.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by ekitikan(m): 3:43pm On Jun 24, 2012
[quote author=T9ksy]

As for yoruba muslims, you guys just don't get it. My brother is a xtian married to a yoruba muslim so are you then saying that her brothers

will slaughter their sister's kids for allah?
Exactly wat most non yorubas dont know,the yoruba person is first a yoruba man or woman (as the case may be) before seeign himself as a xtian or muslim.religion to a yoruba person is not wat would make him turn his back to his people,lailai,granted there are one or two cases like that but we would never hurt any of our peeps just because of petty thing like religious difference.but we wud hit back at anybody anytime even if he is of our religious believe if he or she threatens the harmony,peace and tranquility that we cherish most.because for a yoruba person alafia ni ogun oro,we beliv without peaceful coexistense wealth can neva be created.lyk i said earlier on we love peace and we pursue it vigorously,but,if you try us and we vex ur mama no go know you again sho gbo.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by samkoro: 3:43pm On Jun 24, 2012
ilugunboy: Those Ibos talking here should wait and see....I bet some of you pissed in your pants the last time OPC little foot soldiers walked the streets of Lagos. tongue

Ha ha ha! Ha! I laugh in parenthesis. U mean those guys with kitchen knives and cassava cutlass.Some with pipes shaped like toy guns(probably made by black smiths) with gun powders leaking out? On the day of their parade along Ikorodu road,an exhaust pipe of a Danfo bus blew and some jumped accross the gutters and BRT colbets.They thought it was a sound from a police rifle or Bokoharam.

That not withstanding I support OPC against Boko haram,but they need to up their game.I want to see them teach Boko a serious lesson in mile 12,Idi Araba or where ever they make trouble

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by samkoro: 3:44pm On Jun 24, 2012
ilugunboy: Those Ibos talking here should wait and see....I bet some of you pissed in your pants the last time OPC little foot soldiers walked the streets of Lagos. tongue

Ha ha ha! Ha! I laugh in parenthesis. U mean those guys with kitchen knives and cassava cutlass.Some with pipes shaped like toy guns(probably made by black smiths) with gun powders leaking out? On the day of their parade along Ikorodu road,an exhaust pipe of a Danfo bus blew and some jumped accross the gutters and BRT colvets.They thought it was a sound from a police rifle or Bokoharam.

That not withstanding I support OPC against Boko haram,but they need to up their game.I want to see them teach Boko a serious lesson in mile 12,Idi Araba or where ever they make trouble

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by samkoro: 3:54pm On Jun 24, 2012
[quote author=ekitikan][/quote]

Believe me ,a yoruba christians has expressed resentment and feeling of being disrespected by the actions of Tinubu ,Action congress,and recently;Adegbite for fraternizing with Buhari and CPC irrespective of the blood of innocent christians.The yoruba moslems act as if Yoruba christians do not exist ,when making political judgements
Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by princegoam: 3:56pm On Jun 24, 2012
To everybody that has make one comment or the other. Let wait and see. Let BH try any of south west state and see what will be the end of it all. In fact some thing else will happen.
Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by Arysexy(m): 3:58pm On Jun 24, 2012
samkoro:

Ha ha ha! Ha! I laugh in parenthesis. U mean those guys with kitchen knives and cassava cutlass.Some with pipes shaped like toy guns(probably made by black smiths) with gun powders leaking out? On the day of their parade along Ikorodu road[b],an exhaust pipe of a Danfo bus blew and some jumped accross the gutters and BRT colvets.They thought it was a sound from a police rifle or Bokoharam.
[/b]

grin grin grin grin grin d opc coward agberos wielding sticks and broken bottles. they think say na to dey shout "owoda" "owoda" at hard working bus drivers. dont invite lizard to ur house by fetching ant infested firewood. cool
Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by waice6571: 3:59pm On Jun 24, 2012
[quote author=coolzeal]

My brother i tire for Naija people. whenever i visit the internet it seems like we are two different species lol but then again in real life everything is cool i guess..

Bro the truth is that, we're just deceiving ourselves that we are one nation. we have nothing in common except corruption, stealing public fund etc. the only true solution to all our problems is to disintergrate Nigeria and individual region stand as sovering state.
Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 24, 2012
TALK IS CHEAP.. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by Mrchippychappy(m): 4:24pm On Jun 24, 2012
princegoam: [size=20pt]To everybody that has make one comment or the other. Let wait and see. Let BH try any of south west state and see what will be the end of it all. In fact some thing else will happen.[/size]

[size=15pt]OKAY O!!!! WE DEY WATCH[/size]
Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by kwajahafiz(m): 4:29pm On Jun 24, 2012
I love Amala and ewedu topped with gbegiri and stew with orishirishi.
I love ufeakwu or bitter leaf soup with poundo.
I love tuo shinkafa and the green soup and also
Masa and suya.
Nigeria is great. Celebrate the diversity and choices.
Date a Fulani girl , date an ibo, and a Yoruba girl. That's the
Choices we have. Travel to the north, the south and the east and the west and see the
Beauty in our diversity. Thank God for giving us a beautiful country
And sample the diversity in culture and clime. 5$/5 is

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by Seunn11: 4:37pm On Jun 24, 2012
kwajahafiz: I love Amala and ewedu topped with gbegiri and stew with orishirishi.
I love ufeakwu or bitter leaf soup with poundo.
I love tuo shinkafa and the green soup and also
Masa and suya.
Nigeria is great. Celebrate the diversity and choices.
Date a Fulani girl , date an ibo, and a Yoruba girl. That's the
Choices we have. Travel to the north, the south and the east and the west and see the
Beauty in our diversity. Thank God for giving us a beautiful country
And sample the diversity in culture and clime. 5$/5 is

lovely! lovely!! Lets fight boko Haram Together!!!
Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by Mrchippychappy(m): 4:44pm On Jun 24, 2012
Seunn11:

lovely! lovely!! Lets fight boko Haram Together!!!

[size=15pt]You and who go fight boko haram together grin grin grin grin? roflmao . 4kin snitches [/size]

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by gbadexy(m): 4:51pm On Jun 24, 2012
@seunn11 your post wounjor dem well well, @shymmex u b born again, o ti ku ri o lol.
To those wishing yoruba christians and muslims would ever fight, you are sitting on a long thing. What do you think gani adams is, a christian? You will be surprised that majority of the people in OPC and that would attack the hausas are muslims.
When you hear of Adekunle fajuyi that rather preferred to be killed along with Aguiyi ironsi whom he hosted than to betray him, how Benjamin adekunle stood by Gowon during the agbekoya saga and how Victor banjo trained and lead biafran troops only for Ojukwu to betray and kill him for no concrete reason other than paranoia and inferiority complex, you will understand why most of the military heads of state had yoruba vice whom they find courageous and reliable. Admitted the people like diya begged a junior officer, but we all have some weak people among all races and besides he was a lawyer not a combatant.
Read the blunders of civil war and other articles on victor banjo how he was defiant till death and was shouting I am alive while been pumped with bullets on execution.
Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by newacca: 5:02pm On Jun 24, 2012
OODUA A GBE WA OOO. Meanwhile,let's prepare ourselves for the unforeseen. I pray the don't try us,but if they do;damnnnnn heads will roll. I'm sorry I may part ways with my Hausa friends.
Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by samkoro: 5:12pm On Jun 24, 2012
gbadexy: @seunn11
Thumbs up jare, they will open their mouth to find trouble and will be responding as if you were the one who attacked them needlessly when you address them back.
I can see this is going to be another interesting thread. But seriously, ibos are very tribal and it this tribalism that manifested even in their political life where even different villages can't unite to have a common front.
Little wonder you have not had more chance at producing a president. The ndigbo celebration was stopped since due to quarrel among the governrs then, an igbo party apga is always plagued with internal wranglings and factions, the period when the senate president was zoned to the east experienced the highest rate of impeachment that cannot be surpassed and also during their pdp chairmanship slot, they changed the chairmen like cloth with the state governor of the last chairman instigating his removal.
I think you people should wake up, this is 2012 , don't cling to the war time biafra propaganda that yorubas are cowards simply because they refused to fight a war that didn't concern them or wouldn't benefit them. At least the yorubas were not massacred in the north then.
Besides the OPC still came out to openly warn and dare the boko haram even though most of the casualties are ibos.
Let the party begin.

Ask ur Aboki or boko master,ask a tiv,Ijaw,Urhobo,Kanuri,Shua Arabs,Igbira,Nupe EfiK,Ibibio,Igala etc if yorubas are Cowards.Just do it and check the answers ull get. Its just yes ull get.That brand image was not built by the Igbos ,but you,for your inability to stand up for truth.Honestly,u piss me off. Just imagine trying to assist Boko haram to be president(Buhari) .That Chameleon nature that has been part of ur history and person is what gave u the brand name COWARD

Stinking Pig!!

Yoruba invented tribalism through Awolowo but rather than take a new turn to build Nigeria with ethnic harmony,they plant the seed of tribalism,farm,water,and harvest the fruits of tribalism which is nothing but hatred,envy,poverty and cowardice.

List any public companies Igbos ran down and list about 50 ran down by currupt yoruba leaders.Then ull know wether ur fit for nation building.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by frikuenci(m): 5:23pm On Jun 24, 2012
rich_john: Ignore the Yorubas at your own peril, they are intelligent set of people that know ђã†̥ they are doing. They are clever brilliant & wise set of people you can call them names but foreigners who Come around know these things, check history or past events they never come out at the losing end cos they consider the end of a matter before they dabble into it. Give it to them its not cowardice its brilliance

True talk. The Gods have spoken. The Gods are not to be blamed for your under estimation of a Yoruba mind. Let peace rain and everyone comes to terms with the struggle at hand. Peace!!!
Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by MrEverest(m): 5:26pm On Jun 24, 2012
PeterKbaba:

Shes so beautiful.... that is what it means to appreciate your culture and heritage... im proud of this beautiful lady.
what irony, are u 4 real? Dat lady wil make children 2 hav horrible nightmare!
Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by samkoro: 5:41pm On Jun 24, 2012
gbadexy: @seunn11 your post wounjor dem well well, @shymmex u b born again, o ti ku ri o lol.
To those wishing yoruba christians and muslims would ever fight, you are sitting on a long thing. What do you think gani adams is, a christian? You will be surprised that majority of the people in OPC and that would attack the hausas are muslims.
When you hear of Adekunle fajuyi that rather preferred to be killed along with Aguiyi ironsi whom he hosted than to betray him, how Benjamin adekunle stood by Gowon during the agbekoya saga and how Victor banjo trained and lead biafran troops only for Ojukwu to betray and kill him for no concrete reason other than paranoia and inferiority complex, you will understand why most of the military heads of state had yoruba vice whom they find courageous and reliable. Admitted the people like diya begged a junior officer, but we all have some weak people among all races and besides he was a lawyer not a combatant.
Read the blunders of civil war and other articles on victor banjo how he was defiant till death and was shouting I am alive while been pumped with bullets on execution.

Banjo that that betrayed Ojukwu .Awolowo that betrayed Ojukwu for giving him freedom from calabar prison and masterminded genocide.Adekunle that prefered slaughtering women ,children, than face Biafran soldiers or allow aid workers. You could only talk about Fajuyi which the Igbos have honoured severaly through a certain foundation.Fajuyi foundation--if I'm wrong
Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by gbadexy(m): 5:46pm On Jun 24, 2012
@samkoro
I don't usually take insult from people, but I will let this pass. I initially didn't want to reply but what da hell. Why would I stupidly go and ask any body if yorubas are cowards? Let them come and tell me to my face or most yorubas face that we are cowards. You can go to oshodi, mushin or even anywhere in lagos and put your assertion to test, slap any yoruba person without provocation.
You are a prejudiced,myopic and ignorant person putting it lightly. Which set of people are sycophants to abacha, babangida and co? Weren't they your people like chukjwumerije, arthur nzeribe and co, they are always used to do dirty works because of their love for money and inability to speak the truth.
I guess people like Gani fawehimi, fela, femi falana, wole soyinka that always stood up against the government and were imprisoned for their outspokenness were ibos right?
Forking hypocrites, always accusing people for. What they do.
@samkoro Barbaric animal .
I have met good ibos and bad yorubas, it is mutherforkas like you who provoke people to say tribalistic things.
My only regret is that it is innocent hardworking ibos that would suffer the consequence of your constant taunts when it eventually happen. Many people that are not registered come to NL and the things bas tards like you say have far reaching impact that are passed along.
Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by frikuenci(m): 5:50pm On Jun 24, 2012
This lady fine Jo. She is a true example of a rich African heritage and culture. shocked cool shocked cool cool

Every mark has a story to tell. Thumbs up for ur mama and papa. Lol

Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 24, 2012
The worse thing is that the laziest bunch of nigerians are on nairaland.....fighting civil war with mouth. What those boko boys would not understand is that they are used for political reasons. When the oligarchs get what they want they would be dropped like AVB. Nigerians wake up and see that the real problems are the polithievians.
Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by gbadexy(m): 6:02pm On Jun 24, 2012
@samkoro
Bring it on.
You said Banjo betrayed ojukwu how? By not crossing and attacking yorubaland? He claimed banjo wanted to plan a coup and overthrow him, does that make sense to even a primary school pupil that a yoruba man in a war time biafran would become the head?
I don't exactly expect you to acknowledge or praise benjamin adekunle after what he did to to biafra.
I don't have the facts if ojukwu released awolowo or gowon did and what transpired so I won't comment on that.
Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by samkoro: 6:04pm On Jun 24, 2012
frikuenci:

True talk. The Gods have spoken. The Gods are not to be blamed for your under estimation of a Yoruba mind. Let peace rain and everyone comes to terms with the struggle at hand. Peace!!!

I only post in reactions to silly and retrogressive postulations and pontification of deluded and short sighted black brothers.Yorubas will claim cleverness,sophistication ,political wisdom etc I'm still at a loss as to wether treachery,betrayal,charmeleon nature,cowardice is synonymous with the former.Infact words have lost their meanings in yorubaland. When they say run! One would better stay.

What the hell has those political Sagacity,sophistication and cleverness brought to the nation if not economic mess,distrust and ethnic bigotry

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by seunny4lif(m): 6:14pm On Jun 24, 2012
ALL OF YOU SHOULD JUST SHUT YOUR MOUTH............Una don see war before?War this,war that..........Please can to libya now maybe u can stay up to 3days but u all sat at the front of ur system and shouting war war.How many of you,have see war before....Only the sound of anti aircarft gun only will make u wako..........Talkless of basoka.....
Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by samkoro: 6:25pm On Jun 24, 2012
gbadexy: @samkoro
I don't usually take insult from people, but I will let this pass. I initially didn't want to reply but what da hell. Why would I stupidly go and ask any body if yorubas are cowards? Let them come and tell me to my face or most yorubas face that we are cowards. You can go to oshodi, mushin or even anywhere in lagos and put your assertion to test, slap any yoruba person without provocation.
You are a prejudiced,myopic and ignorant person putting it lightly. Which set of people are sycophants to abacha, babangida and co? Weren't they your people like chukjwumerije, arthur nzeribe and co, they are always used to do dirty works because of their love for money and inability to speak the truth.
I guess people like Gani fawehimi, fela, femi falana, wole soyinka that always stood up against the government and were imprisoned for their outspokenness were ibos right?
Forking hypocrites, always accusing people for. What they do.
@samkoro Barbaric animal .
I have met good ibos and bad yorubas, it is mutherforkas like you who provoke people to say tribalistic things.
My only regret is that it is innocent hardworking ibos that would suffer the consequence of your constant taunts when it eventually happen. Many people that are not registered come to NL and the things bas tards like you say have far reaching impact that are passed along.

U call Falana,Soyinka,fawehimi--people u made politicaly irrelevant and impotent because they are the lone ranger that stand for truth.

Tell me why ur people and Abiola were leaking IBB's ass until he anulled the election.Why dd u not back Gani in his political career?Why was Abiola favoured for ITT contract instead of truthful Fela.Why did u betray Falana in all his Guber ambition.Why do u worship Abiola that always insults the Igbos at will.Why is Adekunle and Awolowo ur hero for their genocide and opportunity to steal and loot dry ,the postwar Nigeria Have u ever supported the Igbos in any course.U think Aboki is ur brother.Time will tell.Igbos will survive anything.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 24, 2012
afam4eva: Bokoharam don't have time for the south just yet. When they're ready to move their merchandise southwards, they will do it and nothing will happen. The only change that will occur is that Cotonou will double in population because of the number of Lagosians that will be running as long as their legs can take them.
You're just so negative, its sickening. Dude, if we are to look at the history of Nigeria --- and I say this at the risk of bringing the cry babies to my doorstep--- then we know who the Hausas fear and who they'll harm without fear of reprisals.
Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 24, 2012
frikuenci: This lady fine Jo. She is a true example of a rich African heritage and culture. shocked cool shocked cool cool

Every mark has a story to tell. Thumbs up for ur mama and papa. Lol
Whats your problem, blackman, are you afraid of your culture?
Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by Afam4eva(m): 6:51pm On Jun 24, 2012
kingoflag: You're just so negative, its sickening. Dude, if we are to look at the history of Nigeria --- and I say this at the risk of bringing the cry babies to my doorstep--- then we know who the Hausas fear and who they'll harm without fear of reprisals.
The worse thing you can do is to kill innocent Hausas in Lagos but that will not stop bokoharam from unleashing terror on the populace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lagos Commences Work On Fourth Mainland Bridge / Goodluck Jonathan Holds World Press Conference This Wednesday In Switzerland / Omoyele Sowore Of Sahara Reporters Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.