Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC (22560 Views)

Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode / 38 People Dead: Boko Haram On The Run, Chadian Forces In Pursuit / Police Arrests Afolakemi Adeniyi For Calling Ex-hubby Boko Haram On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by frikuenci(m): 7:18pm On Jun 25, 2012
oduasolja:

ahhhahaha. so igbos are impervious to bullets.

u tried ur war of attrition in biafra, una still dey cry say dem starve u and kill u . anyway , if u think u fit defeat us for our land go ahead and try ur rubbish. it will be on the heads of ur families. we the yorubas are not going anywhere sha. this is our father land.

i want to see how the igbos will last. and if u think say we go feed una, i dey laff.

always going around starting trouble.

thats how u went to the north and killed sarduana , they destroyed you and chase you comot, una dey run like ben johnson. then you tried to use violence to take over minority land, you were crushed by nigerian army.

You are a fool. A r*etar*ded idio*t for that matter. I doubt if u are a true Yoruba man as u claim. The group u r fighting with words and clicks see no need for the rancour.and yet u r still talking. What's ur "P".Am a yoruba and I can't watch u escalate this if at all u r posting these as a joke.

@chyz and Mr.chippyChappy. Thanks both for ur understanding and maturity.
Its hightime everyone buried its differences and ego and shut the f*ck up about tribal wars. Let the past be.we have had enough of history for a day.
Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by Chyz2: 7:25pm On Jun 25, 2012
frikuenci:

You are a fool. A r*etar*ded idio*t for that matter. I doubt if u are a true Yoruba man as u claim. The group u r fighting with words and clicks see no need for the rancour.and yet u r still talking. What's ur "P".Am a yoruba and I can't watch u escalate this if at all u r posting these as a joke.

@chyz and Mr.chippyChappy. Thanks both for ur understanding and maturity.
Its hightime everyone buried its differences and ego and shut the f*ck up about tribal wars. Let the past be.we have had enough of history for a day.

cool
Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by oduasolja: 8:14pm On Jun 25, 2012
EzeUche: The loudest person in the room is normally the weakest. cool

look at this dummy. u talking like a war is a street fight. where person dey throw blows.

wheter u are weak or strong ,a bullet will blow out ur brains just the same.

u talking as if u dey bullet proof. abi u think say ur fucking muscles make u bullet proof.

anyways sha , i hope u have ur ammo and body armour.
Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by Mrchippychappy(m): 8:27pm On Jun 25, 2012
oduasolja:

look at this dummy. u talking like a war is a street fight. where person dey throw blows.

wheter u are weak or strong ,a bullet will blow out ur brains just the same.

u talking as if u dey bullet proof. abi u think say ur fucking muscles make u bullet proof.

anyways sha , i hope u have ur ammo and body armour.

Mr Oga you keep embarrassing yourself . Ezeuche said the loudest person in the room in the weakest he didn't mention anyone's name but some how you felt he was making reference to you or the yoruba people.
Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by oduasolja: 8:52pm On Jun 25, 2012
Mr.chippychappy:

Mr Oga you keep embarrassing yourself . Ezeuche said the loudest person in the room in the weakest he didn't mention anyone's name but some how you felt he was making reference to you or the yoruba people.

i was commenting on his statement in general , not because i felt he was talking to me.

f u c k off.
Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by samkoro: 9:16pm On Jun 25, 2012
oduasolja:

i hope you are ready to see ur family members and property burn.

bastard.

Oduah pig! On a computer!

If wishes were horses,beggers would ride
Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by oduasolja: 9:28pm On Jun 25, 2012
samkoro:

Oduah pig! On a computer!

If wishes were horses,beggers would ride

filthy igbo theif . i hope u dont feel my wrath .

ur people are running from the north everyday . why una no flex muscle for there.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by samkoro: 9:31pm On Jun 25, 2012
oduasolja:

ahhhahaha. so igbos are impervious to bullets.

u tried ur war of attrition in biafra, una still dey cry say dem starve u and kill u . anyway , if u think u fit defeat us for our land go ahead and try ur rubbish. it will be on the heads of ur families. we the yorubas are not going anywhere sha. this is our father land.

i want to see how the igbos will last. and if u think say we go feed una, i dey laff.

always going around starting trouble.

thats how u went to the north and killed sarduana , they destroyed you and chase you comot, una dey run like ben johnson. then you tried to use violence to take over minority land, you were crushed by nigerian army.

U don't leave in realties.Ur lucky to have peaceful Igbos in the West.If Aboki ur slave masters were to be a a certain fraction of the population of Igbos in Lagos.They would have chased the yorubas and their OPC into the atlantic and Lagoon with daggers and bombs. Oduah pig !
Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by samkoro: 3:25pm On Jun 26, 2012
oduasolja:

filthy igbo theif . i hope u dont feel my wrath .

ur people are running from the north everyday . why una no flex muscle for there.

For every 10 IGBOS that was killed in the north about ,about 7 or 8 yorubas were among the victims,but yorubas won't complain cos they don't care about their dead in far lands.Friends in Jos and Kaduna told me this.They did not even care about the two Yoruba profs that were killed--Igbos were more vocal in condemning such.May be they were afraid of the master.

The case of Kaduna riot is a result of being pushed to the wall,I don't need to tell u what happened.Tell me,did yorubas fight?

In past riots in Kaduna,Yoruba moslems run to Christian areas like Sabon Gari where Igbos dwell for Protection.As a result,Yorubas now settle mostly there.This is the pure truth and fact.I don't care wether ur provoked or not.Monkey soldier!
Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by samkoro: 3:38pm On Jun 26, 2012
Mr.chippychappy:

Igbos wouldn't take your land don't worry about that . we Igbos would ensure that there is peace and tranquility in the southwest As long as the yorubas respect the investment of igbos in Yorubaland . Respect is reciprocal but igbos wouldn't fall victim to another abandoned property saga! Just thought i should chip that in.

Don't mind him.If their Aboki-fulani masters are up to just 30 thousand in Lagos,They would chase yorubas into the atlantic ocean and lagoon with daggers and bombs. Yorubas don't appreciate the Peacefull and progressive nature of Igbos
Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by lagcity(m): 9:08pm On Jun 26, 2012
Ibo brodas,how na? when is the next placard meeting against boko haram? grin we ibos are very brave, we've been using placards to warn Mr Peter Obi,the chief of Boko Haram, SE Chaptercheesy. pathetic ppl
Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by blocker: 8:48am On Jun 27, 2012
CHESSBOARD:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin O Boi na fear dey catch OPC ooo indirectly begging their slave masters
CHESSBOARD:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin O Boi na fear dey catch OPC ooo indirectly begging their slave masters
CHESSBOARD:

All these shouting reminds me of the aftermath of the June 12, 1993 shouting of how yOrUbAs will turn this Country into Bosnia. When Boko decides to come then u put ur words to action. For now na only NORTH that wan dey happen. Why the Noise?
Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by seunny4lif(m): 3:46pm On Jun 30, 2012
People dont underrate any ethnic group in nigeria becos some of u,here are jst behinde ur system and make noise.Hw many of u,have seen war before?Pray u don't see one becos if,u hav seen,then u will nt be talking like dis.I'm talking frm what i have seen nt heard or been told.I was in libya,when it started and when we dont knw the ending.Gaddiffi thought they can't do it bt at last what happen.It started in bengazi like a riot and expanded to tripoli like joke bt 2day now the man is death...They warn the man bt he told,i will anyone dat says a word.Ethnics war is a bad things becos dis is wht is nw going on in LIBYA.So think wise

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Erosion: Federal High Court, Awka Faces Imminent Collapse (photo) / 'Goodluck Jonathan Is The Last Democrat To Rule Nigeria'' - Fayose Tweets / Buhari: Nigeria Needs Loans For Roads, Rail, Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.