Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,926 members, 7,817,713 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC (22559 Views)

Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode / 38 People Dead: Boko Haram On The Run, Chadian Forces In Pursuit / Police Arrests Afolakemi Adeniyi For Calling Ex-hubby Boko Haram On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by gbadexy(m): 9:53am On Jun 24, 2012
@seunn11
Thumbs up jare, they will open their mouth to find trouble and will be responding as if you were the one who attacked them needlessly when you address them back.
I can see this is going to be another interesting thread. But seriously, ibos are very tribal and it this tribalism that manifested even in their political life where even different villages can't unite to have a common front.
Little wonder you have not had more chance at producing a president. The ndigbo celebration was stopped since due to quarrel among the governrs then, an igbo party apga is always plagued with internal wranglings and factions, the period when the senate president was zoned to the east experienced the highest rate of impeachment that cannot be surpassed and also during their pdp chairmanship slot, they changed the chairmen like cloth with the state governor of the last chairman instigating his removal.
I think you people should wake up, this is 2012 , don't cling to the war time biafra propaganda that yorubas are cowards simply because they refused to fight a war that didn't concern them or wouldn't benefit them. At least the yorubas were not massacred in the north then.
Besides the OPC still came out to openly warn and dare the boko haram even though most of the casualties are ibos.
Let the party begin.

20 Likes

Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by dayjahvu(m): 9:53am On Jun 24, 2012
boko shit cant scare us in south cos we are not that fragile as they think.we would wipe out the entire northern race or trace in south should a bomb go off here.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by zuchyblink(m): 9:56am On Jun 24, 2012
Seunn11: igbos are the greatest casualties among the southerners affected by boko haram so far. Yet, they prefer to stay in the north or move to south west. The reason could be attributed to the fact that their native land, i.e south east of Nigeria is:

1. Over-crowded
2. Infested with diseases,
3. Having no or very little economic opportunities,
4. Socially backward
5. Having rampant cases of kidnapping
6. Higher rate of armed robbery than anywhere else in Africa
7. tradittionaly known for cannibalism. The darker ones among the igbos prefer not to go back to states like Imo, Abia, and Ebonyi as they would be barbequed.
8. Land-locked.

It is therefore more reasonable for them to claim other people's land.

joke of the year! Igbos are hardworking ppl,dey are everwhere in the world and down here in SE we lot of hausas,yorubas, and efiks working 4 us as gateman and cleaners and u here cracking joke.wake up man

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by Princesaha: 9:58am On Jun 24, 2012
D truth remains dat if they ever venture into the southwest, so many hausa/fulani muslims will be massacred cos all ethnic nationalities will band and fight them. The yorubas, Ibos, Ijaws, Urhobos etc will sink their differences and this may also move to other parts of the south like wild fire and there is the probability of counter-reprisals in d north.
Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by zuchyblink(m): 10:00am On Jun 24, 2012
anywhere wey u go no see an igbo man run comot that place o! Igbo are travellers,they are everywhere;home and abroad,they like seeing new things.
Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by KINGwax(m): 10:00am On Jun 24, 2012
FXKing2012: Where is that Bluetooth eediot? Yorubas have always been known to be all talk and no action.
pls give an example. Cos the world knws dt after your failed attempt to secede, all u do is threaten and threaten. And all d guns wey u pack that time na yourselves u dey use am harm. U turned armed robber and militants terrorizing your people and other nations. It's all biafra biafra and nothin else. oya na, up biafra! Foolish dreamers! For your eyes sudan parted, them no even make such noise. Na u bring lantern find trouble o

12 Likes

Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by lifestyle1(m): 10:01am On Jun 24, 2012
If there is any bomb blast in Lagos from boko haram, all the Hausa's may be lynched on sight.
Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by Frostyzone(m): 10:02am On Jun 24, 2012
Mere splitting hairs! Even if they decided to migrate to the south-west, there is absolutely nothing O.P.C could do about it. Boku haram is a faceless terrorist organisation that you couldn't tackle succesfully without a sophisticated security and spying network in place.
Besides, it's very easy for them to operate in Yorubaland, because of the high pecentage of muslims residing there. Hence, they can easily blend in and create chaos.
Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by hardywaltz(m): 10:06am On Jun 24, 2012
Why people alwayz think that every Christian killed in the North is Igbo. Yorubas can go to war if they choose but I like the siddon look approach of the easterners to most national issues, let other tribes including Yoruba, Ijaw, Northern Christians and middle belt feel the brunt of the monster Hausa fulani.
Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by gbogboti: 10:10am On Jun 24, 2012
Hahahhahahahhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaa. I see fear in OPC tone. Make dem go sidon joooooooorrrrrr. Dem too dey fall hand. We know d ingbatis. In the north, they are known to be no issue @ all. Remember DIYA OLADIPO. A general who peeeeeeeed in his pantis before a fellow general. Abegi!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by WilyWily5: 10:10am On Jun 24, 2012
If Boko Haram attack Yorubaland, Yorubas will end up fighting against each other, Moslem Yorubas against Christian Yorubas, is Lateef Adegbite aka Abul Qaqa not the spokesperson for Boko Haram.?
Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by hardywaltz(m): 10:11am On Jun 24, 2012
gbadexy: @seunn11
Thumbs up jare, they will open their mouth to find trouble and will be responding as if you are the one who attacked them needlessly when you address them back.
I can see this is going to be another interesting thread. But seriously, ibos are very tribalistic and it this tribalism manifests even in their political life where even different villages can't unite to have a common front.
Little wonder you have not had more chance at prducing a president. The ndigbo celebration was stopped since due to quarrel among the governrs then, an igbo party apga is always plagued with internal wranglings and factions, the period when the senate president was zoned to the east experienced the highest rate of impeachment that cannot be surpassed and also during their pdp chairmanship slot, they changed the chairmen like cloth with the state governor of the last chairman instigating his removal.
I think you people should wake up, this is 2012 , don't cling to the war time biafra propaganda that yorubas are cowards simply because they refused to fight a war that doesn't concern them or wouldn't benefit them. At least the yorubas where not massacred in the north then.
Besides the OPC still came out to openly warn and dare the boko haram even though most of the casualty are ibos.
Let the party begin.
What exactly did the Yoruba benefit from OBJ's 8year rule? He couldn't even fix the Lagos Ore Road and u are here celebrating ur tribe has produced a President.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by Frostyzone(m): 10:14am On Jun 24, 2012
Wily+Wily:
If Boko Haram attack Yorubaland, Yorubas will end up fighting against each other, Moslem Yorubas against Christian Yorubas, is Lateef Adegbite aka Abul Qaqa not the spokesperson for Boko Haram.?
Gbaam!
Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by carlos86: 10:18am On Jun 24, 2012
gbogboti: Hahahhahahahhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaa. I see fear in OPC tone. Make dem go sidon joooooooorrrrrr. Dem too dey fall hand. We know d ingbatis. In the north, they are known to be no issue @ all. Remember DIYA OLADIPO. A general who peeeeeeeed in his pantis before a fellow general. Abegi!!!!

He peed before a major(mustapha) and not general.

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by Toosure70: 10:19am On Jun 24, 2012
achi4u: OPC cant do anything should boko haram pay them visit.They can only result on killing helpless innocent children and their mothers.

What did they know about fighting terrorism___this is not agbero work O!...do not let boko guys hear this.

i've warned you.
small boy, ask ur father d role of yoruba during d civil war. Yoruba dont fight sencelessly 1 yoruba is equivalent to 10 other tribe

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by smd(m): 10:20am On Jun 24, 2012
BH knows very well abt ds ur warnings. it's not yet time 4 dem to strike in d SE/SW/SS. I can assure u if govt fails to call national confrence then they will extend their war beyond north. From there civil war breaks again in nigeria. frm my own observatn they dont want anything done with south again. And if they want to go why holding them ? Na by force. Do u notice dat sokoto, samfara, kebbi and kastina are spared frm ds attacks? all i knw, d day they entr sw they will definite know they signs death warrant for all hausa in d sw.
Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by shaneroberts26: 10:30am On Jun 24, 2012
Seunn11: igbos are the greatest casualties among the southerners affected by boko haram so far. Yet, they prefer to stay in the north or move to south west. The reason could be attributed to the fact that their native land, i.e south east of Nigeria is:

1. Over-crowded
4. Socially backward
7. tradittionaly known for cannibalism. The darker ones among the igbos prefer not to go back to states like Imo, Abia, and Ebonyi as they would be barbequed.
8. Land-locked.

.PUZZY JUICE.
Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by sammirano: 10:33am On Jun 24, 2012
boko haram will nnever dare yourbas, not because of OPC but for our will.
Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by Blackheritage: 10:34am On Jun 24, 2012
achi4u: OPC cant do anything should boko haram pay them visit.They can only result on killing helpless innocent children and their mothers.

What did they know about fighting terrorism___this is not agbero work O!...do not let boko guys hear this.
I
i've warned you.
. Boko harams are not terrorists, they're only terrorists in there soil... Boko harams kill innocent people too. They'll feel d heat in west. We knw where the hausa are concentrated all over d west and their properties, they av more to loose. Even it can leed to war, cos if our innocent souls are kill on our own soil and their army brothers trys to cover up...it will spell a doom for d whole nation, a word is still enough for d wise

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by Tisa: 10:34am On Jun 24, 2012
From the posts here you know that nigeria is never a country, it has never been n never will be a nation. Look @ these young guys turning a serious statement like this to avenue to disrespect each others tribe. Its so pathetic. In stead of us all to be united against BH and their sponsors we are here dis respecting ourselves.

I can categorically say that most of the people that post on NL abusing others are kids, probably under 18years and I know someone will prove me right by responding to this post with abuses. Probably seun shd create another site where matured people can exchange view regardless of tribe.

War is a terrible thing, don't ever pray for it. I am a yoruba man but while in d university in d 90's I deemed it fit to ask my ibo elders about the civil war, wht they told me I can never wish on my enemy. Guys drop ur differences and tribal views n let's unite against the people killing our innocent brodas n sisters.

God bless u all.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by kozykid(m): 10:38am On Jun 24, 2012

i've warned you.
seconded
Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 24, 2012

1. Over-crowded
4. Socially backward
8. Land-locked.

Bwahahahahahaha

Post of the day! You said it all, but missed out homoerotic stalkers from your list...

I can assure you 80% of their men are GAY, with the way they stalk men on the internet.. Just take a look at the homo region of Nigeria, and you can never go wrong... They b!tch, moan, and act like women - I won't be surprised if their men bleed monthly as well...

Annoying inbred race of men - I can't stand those butt warriors. undecided

7 Likes

Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by T9ksy(m): 10:38am On Jun 24, 2012
You ibos should be careful with your wishful thinking o ‘cause if BH should ever strike

in yorubaland then all hell will certainly break loose.

Not only will we set upon all northerners in our region but as we all are well aware of the inherent antipathy

you ibos harbour for us and therefore always praying for our downfall, anyone who cannot pronounce “Toro” grin is a goner too.

It will be a great opportunity for us to decimate this imaginary high population figures of ibos in our region. grin

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by PeterKbaba: 10:40am On Jun 24, 2012
PointB:

In other words, SW Governors are not making any evacuation plans for Yoruba people caught in the cross fire (not even asking the to come home). Those who are able to travel back to yorubaland should do so, those who are unable to are on their own? Na wa o

Believe me, if oduduwa instruct all Yoruba people in the north should prepare and start coming home... All Yoruba's would be out of that shit hole. the only reason they are restraining this order is because of the federal government and because that order would divide Nigeria almost immediately.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by Slizbeat(m): 10:41am On Jun 24, 2012
Nairaland and tribalism eh, buh to comment eh, ah dnt tink OPC can do anytin witout extra forces. Bk.h is far bigger than what we presumed cos the news given to us 2ru media houses doesnt potray what really transpired during the bombs like the casualty figures and so on so as not to heighten tension among the populace. They will tell us "its under control" with hope and faith that it will be one day. Boko harams is a small faction of what i call west african Al qaeda. If we really need to get rid of bk.h, then we should all be ready both spiritually and physically without having dependency on just these forces like the army, police, massob, mend militants, opc and so on. Happy sunday all.
Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by Classicalman(m): 10:42am On Jun 24, 2012
Fact: the average YORUBAMAN is koward.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 24, 2012
These OPC men should make sure everyone that's not Yoruba is game... Let everyone return to their region, and we redefine Nigeria - and who Nigerians are... Tired of these b!tchy tribe of men from the other side - and living in an exclusively YORUBA COUNTRY is the dream...

Fvck the other side!!! undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by Bardic: 10:45am On Jun 24, 2012
wat wil opc do if boko haram declear war in yorubaland.
Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by maigaskiya1: 10:45am On Jun 24, 2012
warlei: Bokoharam would neva get so foolish to come to the west.
empty threat.mteheeew.se yoruba,abeg mak we hear word

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by mrman2(m): 10:45am On Jun 24, 2012
OKO nleri OBO nleri. Ipade di ori bed. We shall see.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC by lacasa: 10:46am On Jun 24, 2012
mkmyers45: Why do i have the feeling that these may just be talk that may not translate to action?

My thots exactly.

OPC are largely a group of noisemakers.

Jux lyk Massob

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

APC Has No Candidates In Rivers State, INEC Insists / Erosion: Federal High Court, Awka Faces Imminent Collapse (photo) / 'Goodluck Jonathan Is The Last Democrat To Rule Nigeria'' - Fayose Tweets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.