Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,898 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? (75663 Views)

Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad / Who Is Kiliwi Nwachukwu? Is He Real Or Just A Folklore? / Juju/black Magic In Nigeria - Blood Money And Spiritual Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by maasoap(m): 6:55pm On Jun 25, 2012
milehigh06: very real,speaking based on experiences that i have witnessed.word of advice,be very careful who u mess with
Yes, that's it. Be very careful who you mess or want to mess with. Coz, I've seen "Aluwo" at work once when I was a kid.
Re: Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by electrowale: 6:56pm On Jun 25, 2012
@lavita2:let me teach u sometin to know maybe is real or not... when i was in school am part of a SUG in my school dose days, and i know wht we normally do. but ve it at the back of ur mind that dose things are not good.
1. Buy a red cloth in market( very small)
2. if u see a lizard ( ds male lizard)
3. buy all ds locally made ring, the one that can enter ur hand
4. buy ............
now take ds red cloth use it to cover the lizard, put dm inside a local pot and place dm on fire with the ring and the ....... without water until it turn to ashes, now take the ring and put it into any of ur hand bt keep the substance (ashes) that remain inside the pot. the ring is ready to work, just use it on anybody immediately the person will start foaming white substance in is mouth...

2 Likes

Re: Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by maasoap(m): 7:01pm On Jun 25, 2012
caye: Speaking of NURTW, when they had their last fight in 2011, i saw mopol round them up on tv (tokyo boys). One had a gunshot wound on his leg, one had his ifunpa(juju for the waist) with him; it was very big. YET NONE DISAPPEARED when the mopol rounded them up. JUJU IS REAL!
Infact, juju to make one disappear is one of the difficult ones to come by. And not all juju works just like not all prayers are answered.
Re: Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by maasoap(m): 7:04pm On Jun 25, 2012
paris10:

Juju cannot be positive mind you. It's only meant for destruction. Even those who derive their children or money through it later pay the price.
Rubbish and trash up here.
Re: Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by manny4life(m): 7:05pm On Jun 25, 2012
Even the Bible said "The weapons of our warfare are not canal; but mighty through him, we'll pull down the stronghold of the devil". Believe it, IT'S REAL. I know because I was close to few victims of such evil.
Re: Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by tchaik(m): 7:06pm On Jun 25, 2012
electrowale: @lavita2:let me teach u sometin to know maybe is real or not... when i was in school am part of a SUG in my school dose days, and i know wht we normally do. but ve it at the back of ur mind that dose things are not good.
1. Buy a red cloth in market( very small)
2. if u see a lizard ( ds male lizard)
3. buy all ds locally made ring, the one that can enter ur hand
4. buy ............
now take ds red cloth use it to cover the lizard, put dm inside a local pot and place dm on fire with the ring and the ....... without water until it turn to ashes, now take the ring and put it into any of ur hand bt keep the substance (ashes) that remain inside the pot. the ring is ready to work, just use it on anybody immediately the person will start foaming white substance in is mouth...

OMO you no try @all! Leave @OP to believe whatever he/she wants!!! But you went far shaa!!!
Re: Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by kenx1(m): 7:06pm On Jun 25, 2012
If u doubt juju den pay a visit to this village in benin called USEN
Re: Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by expat: 7:06pm On Jun 25, 2012
It's only real if you are a West-African.

1 Like

Re: Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by lavita2(f): 7:07pm On Jun 25, 2012
antsut:
lavita2, there is starting point for every thing. Right? You can help yourself with these:
www.chaosmatrix.org, and
www.occultforum.org

Now thoroughly investigating. grin
Re: Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by EreluY(f): 7:10pm On Jun 25, 2012
YEPARIPA. OMODE O MO'NA O FI N SERE. OMODE O M'EJO O NPE L'EKOLO, OMODE O M'EKUN O NPE L'OLOGBO. EYIN OMO WONYI AWON IRUNMOLE O NI JE KI E MO NKAN TI AWON AGBA N PE NI AYEEEE.

3 Likes

Re: Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by Orikinla(m): 7:25pm On Jun 25, 2012
Juju is as real as white medicine.
Re: Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by canadaik(m): 7:50pm On Jun 25, 2012
jmslimx:

First of all , Noting is greater than GOD who is the alpha and omega.

Well brother technology it self is Juju , believe it or not , ok you say cell phones work on Frequency wey we dey see or u dey see. they fact is Africa we see it differently we dont use ours to research or develop our countries , i have being in Information Technology for 12 yrs and Major now on IT Security , There somethings that you keep imagining how its being done , for example do you that when a plane takes off its not being operated by the pilot . Only landing and taking off.. have you ever seen another aircraft when you are on your normal feet. Africa dey use there Juju nack fellow Africans while oyibo dey use there own do research and technology.

Bro i can't still believe after 12 years you still believe this shit! this was what we told ourselves when we were kids, first, nature is rich and i belive God made this things to happen for us humans to discover, see i live outside Naija, and science here is proven to the last, you think all those math formulars that you meet in physics, chemistry and other fields that work perfectly together are a coincidence ? NO, they were all made by God for humans to discover them! its left for us to discover this things and we are not doing a very good job of that in Africa, So forget the "oyinbo" juju is good idea, there is juju here and they use it for bad stuffs too (if you dont know that) there are occults everywhere that do bad!

1 Like

Re: Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by Konnektions146(m): 7:58pm On Jun 25, 2012
ifyalways: Konnections can u shed more light as to how it works,please?

nne,
juju or black magic works,if yu believe dere is devil/satan, then u know dat dats one of de ways it perpetrates its acts towards mankind using its tools(human beings) , those guys involved do make a couple of consultations, communications and incartantaations with de devilish spirit which inturn comes into light physically.

it could work by convention, conduction or even radiation.lol.

i ve seen a man in my village shoot an arrow to a palm tree usin his palm and guess wat? de palm tree dried up instatntly.
as well, dose guys could stay in a juju house and invoke certain rubbish just in a bid to hurt someone somewhere and funny enough it works but dats deppendant on de individual and how spiritually strong u re.

its not a beautiful stuff to get involved with, cos its most times an act of WICKEDNESS!
Re: Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by lifestyle1(m): 8:18pm On Jun 25, 2012
Don't tell me it is Photoshop angry

Re: Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by EreluY(f): 8:18pm On Jun 25, 2012
canadaik: ...all those math (sic) formulars that you meet in physics, chemistry and other fields that work perfectly together...were all made by God for humans to discover them!

Apparently, you're a CREATIONIST. However, your assertion (quoted above) is nothing but a FALLACY! I might be sympathetic with the view you're trying to communicate if, for example, you maintain that 'God gave human beings knowledge and wisdom which enabled us to create theories and formulate hypotheses which in turn have culminated in scientific and technological advancements'. But, to assert, as you have, that scientific theories--as in first order categorical claim-- were created by God is, frankly speaking, an apparition of the reality.
Re: Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by pomporiking: 8:30pm On Jun 25, 2012
It is obvious nairaland is running out of ideas..
Re: Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by Yewe2011(m): 8:31pm On Jun 25, 2012
canadaik:

Seriously?? you are defining juju on a scientific plane ? funny!
I personaly believe that the God i serve is stronger than any power of darkness (juju, witches and demonic powers) and please trust me, there is a spirit world and they do exist, and things happen! IMO be insured in the power of christs blood! period!

Your God is as fake as the Devil

smarten up
Re: Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by plahtnaum: 8:37pm On Jun 25, 2012
mikey2fin: If it's real, Why haven't they use it to gut those Boko Haram Leaders? Those Juju are like FAKE Nigerian PASTORS. NEXT Topic Please
hahaha! even African juju sabi say BH na dia super bros! grin Juju get levels naa smiley
Re: Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by Yewe2011(m): 8:37pm On Jun 25, 2012
a majority of the responses in this thread is indicative of the type of ignorance an idiocy rampant in and amongst Nigerians.
Re: Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by 401kk: 8:39pm On Jun 25, 2012
When I was in the university, I followed my aggrieved friend whose laptop was stolen (from the room that day) to a native doctor somewhere in Uli(Anambra). The native doctor told my roommate to go back to his room, sweep it with a broom, collect and "package" the sand he swept out of the room and bring it to him(the native doc).
After this was done, he was told to pay some amount of money. The native doc performed some incantations and the identity of the thief was revealed. He told my friend to go and tell the thief that he's been given a grace period of seven days to return the laptop or. . .
Re: Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 25, 2012
hardeydarpor: It exit n it for real. Am a member of okolaba eku. And anytime eyo festival is goin on in lagos u wil bliv in juju cus it d real deal that day
Bullsh!+ . What real deal? U guys whip people who dont believe U bunch of cowards and bullies hiding in white I wish people will be bold, gang up and give ur okolabulshit eku a gud a$$ whupping angry
Re: Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by redcliff: 8:45pm On Jun 25, 2012
canadaik:

Rubbish, (bolded part) stupid childish idealogy that technology operates on juju, go to school and wisen up!

How then do u explain an aeroplane in d air if it does not beat the law of nature?
Re: Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 25, 2012
lavita2: I hate hearsays! Can somebody with concrete proof show us how Juju is real? I have never seen it work, as such don't believe in it. Why do you rule out coincidence?
am very sure u knw where all stubborn fly end up! ¶ ₪O go answer u lai lai.
Re: Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 25, 2012
There is something very regressive about juju (believing in it anyway) This is why Africa is aeons behind the rest of the world. Any country you see where people believe in it never record any meaningful progress. Haiti, Puerto Rico,you name it. The oyinbos never believed that bullsh!t for one sec and they came and established their territory here. The foolish juju could do nothing to stop them from exploiting our resources. the Chinese and the Indians too believed in juju but they stopped believing that crap and only when they stopped believing in juju did they see progress; look where they are now. Indians who still believe in juju are still living in jungles.

2 Likes

Re: Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by UNLEASHED(m): 9:03pm On Jun 25, 2012
@OP
Juju ain't 3D..You'd better not joke with it
Re: Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by mrkels(m): 9:03pm On Jun 25, 2012
[size=14pt]JUST TRY SLEEPING WITH A BABALAWO WIFE FIRST, YOU WOULD GET ALL THE PROOF YOU NEED[/size] grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by expat: 9:05pm On Jun 25, 2012
@canadaik: Yea you fool. Planes could not fly without yuyu pilots. They get trained in secret undergound juju schools didn't you know?

Cheers
Re: Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by snowbuster: 9:15pm On Jun 25, 2012
THE ONLY JUJU WAY I KNOW NA ONLY JUJU MUSIC OOOOO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by donifez(m): 9:32pm On Jun 25, 2012
Juju exists oh,if not that this is a public forum i would have told u people about my personal experience in ogun state precisely ijebu-ode,all you see in nollywood film happens ooh,i dnt want to go too detailed in it,maybe i may create a thread abt it in the future so that we will all learn,but for now i better be calm.
Re: Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by redcliff: 9:42pm On Jun 25, 2012
canadaik:

Rubbish, (bolded part) stupid childish idealogy that technology operates on juju, go to school and wisen up!
Re: Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by chmod777: 10:03pm On Jun 25, 2012
and yet Nigerian soldiers are dieing ?
purefella: JUJU REAL NO TAKE JUJU PLAY OO.,I KNOW OF A OPC GUY THAT ARMED ROBBERS SHOT FOR LIKE 6 TIMES AND THE GUY DIDN'T HAVE A SINGLE HEADACHE , EVERYTHING WE ARE USING ARE CREATED BY JUJU , AEROPLANES REMEMBER THE BLACKBUS , MOBILE PHONES THEIRS JUJU BEHIND IT , THE PILLS YOU TAKE NAH ALSO JUJU BUT THE PROBLEM IS THAT WE AFRICANS ARE VERY GOOD AT USING IT FOR EVIL . IF PERSON TELL YOU SAY HIM GO BLOW YOU , IF YOU THINK YOU CAN BEAT HIM YOU CAN STILL FIGHT THAT PERSON BUT IF NAH JUJU HE TALK SAY HIM GO TAKE KNACK YOU , MY ADVISE FOR YOU IS TO RUN WITH YOUR 2 LEGS COZ THOSE CHEAP JUJU WEY PEOPLE DEY CARRY FOR POCKET UP AND DOWN NO DEY GET ANTIDOTE OO!

@ canadiak and others na small boy dey worry una if you won know say JUJU dey go and sleep babalawo wife you will know thunderbolt is not technology and do you think the whites that are always after our old idols are dumbs?/,small boy like una you better take a deep research before jumping into conclusion of things , the pills you take daily do you think it's produce with water ?
Re: Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by searay(m): 10:06pm On Jun 25, 2012
Even the Bible has said it "Don't be ignorance of the devices of the devil".
But if it not a fairy tale, let them use it against the Boko Harams.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Who Are The 10 Greatest Nigerian Women Of All Time? / Who Knows Any Igbo Name That Starts With Letter P? / Alaafin Of OYO With Yoruba Descendants In Brazil (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.