Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:25 AM

He Is On Hunger Strike Because Of Heartbreak - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Is On Hunger Strike Because Of Heartbreak (1741 Views)

Outsmarted Abuja Runs Girl Dies Of Heartbreak. / What Is The Opposite Of Heartbreak? / Fastest Way to Get Over Heartbreak? (2) (3) (4)

Re: He Is On Hunger Strike Because Of Heartbreak by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 29, 2012
ayobase: this don turn joke....enjoying this.....sitting back....where lefu?
. Bross i dey yur side.anythin for me?
Re: He Is On Hunger Strike Because Of Heartbreak by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 29, 2012
Beync: Lefu how was ur refugee camp?
. SEe u and yur bad belle.i go libya go hustle and u dey imagine say na camp i $tay.4 ur info na duplex i stay durin my stay 4 libya
Re: He Is On Hunger Strike Because Of Heartbreak by Beync(f): 10:49am On Jun 30, 2012
for ur mind. any news abt ur agbero friends for lagos?
Re: He Is On Hunger Strike Because Of Heartbreak by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 30, 2012
Beync: for ur mind. any news abt ur agbero friends for lagos?
. Uu dis smalll grl na my friends u dey call agberos? Omo u no dey fear face?
Re: He Is On Hunger Strike Because Of Heartbreak by Beync(f): 7:18pm On Jun 30, 2012
I never see face wey I won fear. anyways how was rehab?
Re: He Is On Hunger Strike Because Of Heartbreak by maximusreadyb: 8:26pm On Jun 30, 2012
@lefu we need know dat U̶̲̥̅̊я̩̥̊ guy house all nairalanders come with koboko make we flog dat demon called "in love" comot for him head
Re: He Is On Hunger Strike Because Of Heartbreak by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 08, 2012
maximusreadyb: @lefu we need know dat U̶̲̥̅̊я̩̥̊ guy house all nairalanders come with koboko make we flog dat demon called "in love" comot for him head
haba my broda even jack kill himsef for rose for titanic becos of love nah

How to get rid of a disturbing girlfriend / Exclusive LIVE Interview - The HOT Seat With DX - Aug., 5th, 2013 | Guest: LUPEY / She Forgot That Yesterday Was My Birthday

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9