Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,605 members, 7,827,286 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

GEJ Presidential Media Chat - Live Channels TV - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Presidential Media Chat - Live Channels TV (35724 Views)

Prof. Osinbajo Blast Jonathan After Presidential Media Chat / How Would You Rate GEJ's Presidential Media Chat? / GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Presidential Media Chat - Live Channels TV by oddy4real(m): 8:10pm On Jun 24, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Stop confusing issues . .. He first needs to declare his assets. The problem of the information being made public is a secondary issue to the main, and the calls for the information started before he did not DECLARE his asset to begin with as required by law.

If the President declares his asset in secret, I will still be able to query for access to it given that FOI allows me to query for it. However the president HAS NOT DECLARED HIS ASSET in secret or in SPIRIT. get it?
And how many of your AC-HEN 'saints' have declared their assets openly too?
Re: GEJ Presidential Media Chat - Live Channels TV by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 24, 2012
Re: GEJ Presidential Media Chat - Live Channels TV by NwaNimo1(m): 8:10pm On Jun 24, 2012
The telephone numbers are fake? or na MTN lines?
Re: GEJ Presidential Media Chat - Live Channels TV by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 24, 2012
Dat guy no charge fo hin phone!
Re: GEJ Presidential Media Chat - Live Channels TV by Kobojunkie: 8:11pm On Jun 24, 2012
oddy4real:
And how many of your AC-N 'saints' have declared their assets openly too?

You tell me cause I have no idea who your AC-N saints are. Again, the President has yet to declare his asset to the Code of Conduct bureau as required by the Constitution.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Presidential Media Chat - Live Channels TV by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 24, 2012
What a shame Nigeria is so 6th world. Look at the kinda decrepit studio they're using where callers can't even reach their own President.
Re: GEJ Presidential Media Chat - Live Channels TV by Mandelaguy(m): 8:12pm On Jun 24, 2012
From what I have heard so far, the president is making much sense. I wondered whether any of these people saying all these rubbish are listening at all. I just had to use this call interval to post to Naiaraland before I go back to listen. I advice Kobojunkie and others to do the same.
Re: GEJ Presidential Media Chat - Live Channels TV by NwaNimo1(m): 8:12pm On Jun 24, 2012
GEJ - Naija owes over 100 billion dollars!!!
Re: GEJ Presidential Media Chat - Live Channels TV by meedx: 8:13pm On Jun 24, 2012
Why are the calls not getting through? Network problem or is it what am thinking?
Re: GEJ Presidential Media Chat - Live Channels TV by babeface3: 8:13pm On Jun 24, 2012
dedeike: it's obvious some people are not listening. Gej has profiled what he is doing to improve on the power sector. He has talked about the revival of NiPP and even hinted that it was part of his trip to Brasil where he engaged electric Giants- Electro bus to come and invest. He says he's involving the private sector into distribution of power hence the upward review of tariffs to encourage them. That the tariffs are structured in such a way as to make the privileged of the society pay for the have nots.

Hey, hey, hey just calm down listen to those gibberish remarks of ur president; he said Indians light candles to continue their work when the light goes off, but Nigerians will rather lazy around and blame the government; if light goes off in India, its obvious it will be restored in minutes,and hence encourages the worker to improvise, pending the restoration of the light. Nigeria's problem is not the subjects, its leadership- corruption in leadership and then, SECURITY. Where is the oil revenue? I dey vex ooo

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Presidential Media Chat - Live Channels TV by GoodDon: 8:13pm On Jun 24, 2012
mufc009: Retardeen! Retardeen!! Retardeen!!!
How many time did I call you?
Why U d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ disgrace us nau
See as you look a drunken fisherman grin
Re: GEJ Presidential Media Chat - Live Channels TV by youngmonie: 8:14pm On Jun 24, 2012
did e sai Nigerians are suffering on dat IB road??...........dey are DYING on that road
Re: GEJ Presidential Media Chat - Live Channels TV by crowaddy(m): 8:14pm On Jun 24, 2012
meedx: Why are the calls not getting through? Network problem or is it what am thinking?
Go use land line call. GSM dey hardly connect
Re: GEJ Presidential Media Chat - Live Channels TV by dasa: 8:15pm On Jun 24, 2012
antitpiah: WHy is Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan dressed like a fisherman?

its because he is traditionally a fisherman
Re: GEJ Presidential Media Chat - Live Channels TV by NwaNimo1(m): 8:15pm On Jun 24, 2012
Mr Ibadan Man . . . hello,,,,,,hello,,,,hello,,,,MTN/
Re: GEJ Presidential Media Chat - Live Channels TV by tpapi: 8:15pm On Jun 24, 2012
kokoA: Hope this channels girl will not disappoint me o.
dem no born her wel,make she ff up
Re: GEJ Presidential Media Chat - Live Channels TV by Kobojunkie: 8:15pm On Jun 24, 2012
What the heck? Did he just say roads will not last because of loads that they bear? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: GEJ Presidential Media Chat - Live Channels TV by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 24, 2012
Its like dey intentionaly dont want to talk to pepl!
Re: GEJ Presidential Media Chat - Live Channels TV by achukwunet(f): 8:17pm On Jun 24, 2012
NOtice how none of the phone calls can be connected through.
I''m wasting my time watching the biggest fool on the planet
Re: GEJ Presidential Media Chat - Live Channels TV by Starlett: 8:17pm On Jun 24, 2012
I sympathize with all of us who are forced to listEn to these softball questions!
Re: GEJ Presidential Media Chat - Live Channels TV by Kobojunkie: 8:17pm On Jun 24, 2012
cogitoErgo: Its like dey intentionaly dont want to talk to pepl!
The same problem happened back during the December Chat. What of Twitter line? Isn't there one provided?
Re: GEJ Presidential Media Chat - Live Channels TV by babeface3: 8:17pm On Jun 24, 2012
calls not going through shocked
Re: GEJ Presidential Media Chat - Live Channels TV by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 24, 2012
Nigeria is not broke-Gej
Re: GEJ Presidential Media Chat - Live Channels TV by Kobojunkie: 8:18pm On Jun 24, 2012
Starlett: I sympathize with all of us who are forced to listEn to these softball questions!
I don't think the questions are really soft, at least for Nigerian levels. the answers however, are still all over the place, but he gives you some things here and there, most of which, if you read the news, you are probably already aware of.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Presidential Media Chat - Live Channels TV by alienvirus: 8:18pm On Jun 24, 2012
Someone should help me ask this fisherman these:

1. Why did u remove Salami?

2. Why did u rename Unilag before forwarding it to the National Assembly?

Add more...

1 Like

Re: GEJ Presidential Media Chat - Live Channels TV by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 24, 2012
...U cannot reap the gains overnight-GEJ
Re: GEJ Presidential Media Chat - Live Channels TV by oddy4real(m): 8:19pm On Jun 24, 2012
achukwunet: NOtice how none of the phone calls can be connected through.
I''m wasting my time watching the biggest fool on the planet
How sure u are not the fool?
Re: GEJ Presidential Media Chat - Live Channels TV by Bukkyade: 8:19pm On Jun 24, 2012
Mr. President journey to brazil is a meaningful one, and can not be cancelled because some miscreants wish to use it against him to distabilize the nation and the government.A government should not stop one day for any reason,in other not to allow miscreants hijack the government or rejoice on the failure of the government. What would immigrants and investors think if our president can't even move from his own country to other countries due to the fear of getting bombed. We all need to understand what Boko Harram and their sponsors are heading for and we should all stand up against them.
Re: GEJ Presidential Media Chat - Live Channels TV by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 24, 2012
Why cnt they use facebook, email, twitter etc, aftall presido is a facebook fan!
Re: GEJ Presidential Media Chat - Live Channels TV by SkyBlue1: 8:20pm On Jun 24, 2012
PHONECALL SERVICE IS EMBARASSING!!!!!
Re: GEJ Presidential Media Chat - Live Channels TV by NwaNimo1(m): 8:20pm On Jun 24, 2012
THIS IS NOT LIVE - And no call will be taken,
Re: GEJ Presidential Media Chat - Live Channels TV by jmaine: 8:21pm On Jun 24, 2012
Typical Naija network . . .messing up when you need them most angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply)

Buhari Receives Briefing From Attorney-general, NNPC Boss / LP: Lamidi Apapa Gives Condition To Meet With Tinubu / Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.