Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

GEJ Presidential Media Chat - Live Channels TV - Politics (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Presidential Media Chat - Live Channels TV (35671 Views)

Prof. Osinbajo Blast Jonathan After Presidential Media Chat / How Would You Rate GEJ's Presidential Media Chat? / GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Presidential Media Chat - Live Channels TV by Limaoscar: 10:34pm On Jun 25, 2012
Its damn obvious who we voted as president is 419. While others are crying for a change you are here talking trash does the interview GEJ granted make any sense to you? does the fuel price/gari and rice price change after it? well i pity your hard life. face the reality or take your preaching to your friends/family. Donkey.

Thank God you realise as a "donkey" I'm far more useful and classy than a skunkish Hoodrat like you...bhuhahahahaha....get off my feet and off to your foul-hole hoodrat Hoodskunk before I crush you under my feet.
Re: GEJ Presidential Media Chat - Live Channels TV by achukwunet(f): 10:28pm On Jun 26, 2012
oddy4real:
How sure u are not the fool?

Oh please don't give me that. Goodluck Jonathan is the most useless president any country can elect. this interview was the most informal interviewI have ever seen; Cussing on live air, saying he didn't give s**t about certain issues, asking the interviewer what point he was trying to make, and yet you're there, asking me if I'm sure I'm not the fool. You must be on some wrong pills.
Re: GEJ Presidential Media Chat - Live Channels TV by Kobojunkie: 10:31pm On Jun 26, 2012
achukwunet:

Oh please don't give me that. Goodluck Jonathan is the most useless president any country can elect. this interview was the most informal interviewI have ever seen; Cussing on live air, saying he didn't give s**t about certain issues, asking the interviewer what point he was trying to make, and yet you're there, asking me if I'm sure I'm not the fool. You must be on some wrong pills.

lol . . . .
Re: GEJ Presidential Media Chat - Live Channels TV by jamace(m): 10:58am On Jun 27, 2012
grin Wow! 20 pages on this thread and BEAF, the almighty soldier of fortune for GEJ, has not commented? Unbelievable! shocked

I have observed generally that BEAF has willfully refused to comment on any thread in this FORUM on THE PRESIDENTIAL MEDIA CHAT. Can somebody please hazzard a guess for the reason why? grin In his place, I saw WEREPERELI doing the yeo man's job of defending GEJ. Or is BEAF = WEREPERELI?
Re: GEJ Presidential Media Chat - Live Channels TV by jamace(m): 10:57pm On Jun 27, 2012
Why is everybody quiet about my observation above? Is it not correct?
Re: GEJ Presidential Media Chat - Live Channels TV by ubandire(m): 2:40pm On Jun 28, 2012
jamace: Why is everybody quiet about my observation above? Is it not correct?

There was no post to comment on.
Re: GEJ Presidential Media Chat - Live Channels TV by Kobojunkie: 7:16pm On Jun 28, 2012
jamace: Why is everybody quiet about my observation above? Is it not correct?
The average person is already distracted . . . grin. . . these are your average Nigerians!
Re: GEJ Presidential Media Chat - Live Channels TV by Hoodrat(m): 11:26am On Jun 29, 2012
jmaine:

Hilarious, So what do you suggest people like you do in unseating him cheesy

He simply said he won't declare it publicly, cos the law does not compel him to . . .If you insist you must know, then please activate the FOI Act and seek for his form . . .Mind telling us his unintelligent manner and vulgar like response . . .

Mind furnishing us with the answers he provided that indicated this

How much were you paid to attacked my opinion and responds? You must be typical Nigerian Cyber thugs,while others are teaching common sense you are here defending lies. What FOI do I need to activate to have access to GEJ asset?Lol you and I know the FOI is a joke in a country full of deceitful and corrupted souls,oshi oda. You are a joker If I were you I will never bother myself defending obvious lies on internet due to my cyber courage but rather use my precious time to kill whoever I can lay hands on among the GEJ government official. what do we voted him for if we cant be able to communicate and voice out our concerns on the current situation the country is undergoing and our demand be meant..I am sure you are aware the president is surrounded with bunch of greedy fraudsters like the previous we ev had. Look man before you talk too loud here go back to GEJ and tell him you failed because not everyone support corruption or share those ideas in your empty skull. I am bold enough to defend my Nigerian unity for honor and glory. Look When the times right the goons will jet in and take over. wicked souls like you voted and still supporting base on tribes Oloshi bayelsa fool.

Again,

Hilarious, So what do you suggest people like you do to unseat him cheesy
Re: GEJ Presidential Media Chat - Live Channels TV by Hoodrat(m): 11:49am On Jun 29, 2012
Mandelaguy: suggest a better president from your present list of supposedly "sound people that can help move Nigeria forward' clueless hater.

I can see you are so full of s h it to call me haters and attacked my right to freedom of speech.GEJ is my president if he had performed well i wouldn't be here reigning insults on him so who the f***k are you? if you are not an average Nigerian i beg you please see past my post. Oloshi you voted on tribes and still cant admit the fact you failed. I know so many of you who were paid by GEJ to bounce on every thread that has to do with GEJ flaws. Bring it on am ready for you. Just because you can afford 3 square meals and fuel your generator doesn't mean others can afford same. Self centred political thug you all will live to regret if you cant face the truth that will move the country forward not by wasting the precious time of your life defending lies on internet. A better Nigeria can only be achieved with violence because patience can no longer solve it. RIP to all GEJ supporters.
Re: GEJ Presidential Media Chat - Live Channels TV by lookmangiw(m): 6:55pm On Jul 01, 2012
All these misguided statements and utterances can only come from the president of the banana republic of nigeria, i cant imagine a barack obama telling the american public in a media chat or press briefing that he does not give a damn if they criticise from now till heaven comes, that he would not do their bidding.i swear, He wont wake up to be the president the next day.
Re: GEJ Presidential Media Chat - Live Channels TV by ukenchi: 10:10pm On Mar 16, 2013
Most times i see people abusing the president on this forum and i sincerely do not find it pleasant mr moderator its high time you start screening things that are posted as comments as they relate to topics under discussion.its absurd that people can actually abuse the president i find it uncomfortable.most people who have dropped comments on this thread have done nothing constructive.they have ranted as people who lack sense of reasoning.The nigerian issue is something that needs all of us to thread on with care.its not an easy task especially in an environment and country like nigeria.I believe he needs all our support to fight the attrocities in our land.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Yemi Osinbajo And Ryong Nam, North Korea's Vice Premier Of Cabinet (photos) / Nigeria Returns 4 Aircrafts Borrowed From Pakistan For Training (photos) / 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.