Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,514 members, 7,816,250 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

How To Get Back Ur Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get Back Ur Guy (760 Views)

. / Will U Allow Ur Guy Do This To U In Public? Pic / Ladies Post Pictures Of Ur Guy Let See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Back Ur Guy by alexandadetola(f): 11:25am On Jun 25, 2012
smileycan sex help in getting back ur guy frm a girl
Re: How To Get Back Ur Guy by Jaykizz(m): 1:12pm On Jun 25, 2012
Lailai it wnt!
Re: How To Get Back Ur Guy by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 25, 2012
to an extent yes
Re: How To Get Back Ur Guy by cindyrella(f): 1:50pm On Jun 25, 2012
Mbanu
What makes you think he not getting better sex from the other girl? undecided
Re: How To Get Back Ur Guy by binigirl(f): 2:50pm On Jun 25, 2012
@OP I dnt see how u havin sex wit him will bring him back 2 u oh undecided undecided undecided...pls dnt cheapen urself oh!!!
Re: How To Get Back Ur Guy by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 25, 2012
Stop over rating sex! It won't help nothing. If you are mannerless, you are mannerless. If he did not leave you because of sex, don't you ever think he'll come back because of sex. . . Work on your character, and he may come back.

Don't be deceived. . .
Re: How To Get Back Ur Guy by Mynd44: 6:00pm On Jun 25, 2012
I can't believe a girl can still ask this kind of question. So you have not heard the saying "sex won't make him love you and a baby won't make him stay"?
If the guy has fallen out of love with you, you need to address the reason he did and fix that problem not just because of the guy but because of yourself.
On the other, sex might be the reason he left you in the first place so happy nacking
Re: How To Get Back Ur Guy by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 26, 2012
@OP
sex will only help in getting the guy back in your bed temporarily, like a side toto for recreation.

(1) (Reply)

Torn Bitween 2 Girls,n Dnt Wana Hurt Any,my Ex N My Current / Have You Ever Love Someone Dat Doesnt Notice U?? / The One The Got Away; Do U Eva Ask Urself "What Could Have Been"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.