Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,841 members, 7,862,757 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:53 AM

Can You Let Your Bestfriend Date You Brother/sister? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Let Your Bestfriend Date You Brother/sister? (950 Views)

When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex / Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? / Ladies Is It Possible For You To Have A Guy As Your Bestfriend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Let Your Bestfriend Date You Brother/sister? by beeyodun(f): 8:27pm On Nov 28, 2007
a lot of people believe that it isn't right for ther siblings to date their best friend, and i say what is the big deal in that. please i would like to know your views on this.
Re: Can You Let Your Bestfriend Date You Brother/sister? by ssyoha: 8:38pm On Nov 28, 2007
question: can u let ur best friend date ur sista?
Answer: NO NO NO NO NO NO NO and NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reason: have firsthand xperience in dis type of thing, allowed my friend to date my sister, the result is my friend and i no longer see eye to eye, and my sister dosnt talk to me anymore. ironically, the two of them are now sworn enemies, but they still aren'n talking to me. i was used as a sacrificial lamb for settling their quarrel once. wen there was no me to sacrifice again, they dumped themselves. i still have not completely forgiven them for what they did.
My Advice: DONT EVER ALLOW IT. IF IT IS ALREADY HAPPENING AROUND YOU, NEVER, NEVER NEVER HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT. MY BRODA, IT WILL NEVER END WELL.
Re: Can You Let Your Bestfriend Date You Brother/sister? by mamanga: 11:01am On Nov 29, 2007
with all pleasure,there is nothing bad there.
if the love is there.
Re: Can You Let Your Bestfriend Date You Brother/sister? by yimiton(f): 11:03am On Nov 29, 2007
Only if they are both ready to get married next day. grin
Re: Can You Let Your Bestfriend Date You Brother/sister? by ufobabe(f): 12:13pm On Nov 29, 2007
@ poster

Yeap! it is possible.

i have been in such shoes b4 and we were very fine.

it is possible marriage or not.
Re: Can You Let Your Bestfriend Date You Brother/sister? by raginheart(f): 12:21pm On Nov 29, 2007
i think its better to stay away from that territory

there is nothing wrong with it, but many wrong things could result from it
Re: Can You Let Your Bestfriend Date You Brother/sister? by zignor(m): 12:32pm On Nov 29, 2007
For me . . .nope! grin
Re: Can You Let Your Bestfriend Date You Brother/sister? by gbengeoou: 12:35pm On Nov 29, 2007
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

for where shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Can You Let Your Bestfriend Date You Brother/sister? by metro(m): 2:00pm On Nov 29, 2007
i dont av anytin against it if the guy is good i will allow him to date my sister
Re: Can You Let Your Bestfriend Date You Brother/sister? by ndumart: 3:15pm On Nov 29, 2007
never
Re: Can You Let Your Bestfriend Date You Brother/sister? by Lola4eva(f): 3:45pm On Nov 29, 2007
It happened to me personally, my very good friend liked my elder brother and i was cool with it but eventually things got really sour and they broke up. Thats when things got really bad, we had the same clique of friends and i found that she was saying horrible things about my brother, my family and calling me names, lets just say we stopped being friends. So id say its really not advisable,

(1) (Reply)

Goodluck & Advice 2 You All This Season And 4ever / World Without Women / Pregnancy First Marriage Second

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.