Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,760 members, 7,813,514 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

A Madman Controls Traffic At Toyota/ladipo Bus Stop In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Madman Controls Traffic At Toyota/ladipo Bus Stop In Lagos (13926 Views)

Boko Haram Controls Half Of Borno, Says Senator Garbai / Crisis: Lagos Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market. / Ojukwu Lying In State Causes Heavy Traffic At Funsho Williams Ave. & Apapa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Madman Controls Traffic At Toyota/ladipo Bus Stop In Lagos by Alumnus: 8:00pm On Jun 25, 2012
It may sound funny to some but it should be considered absurd for every reasonable mind especially because of the location. Whoever passes through the bridge that links Oshodi Apapa Express road to the international airport road around 4pm will notice a constant hold-up on the bridge which sometimes blocks the entire expressway (opposite Ladipo spareparts market) that is usually because a madman is doing the job of LASTMA. This has been on for more than one year now and I keep wondering if the Lagos State govt is oblivious of that.
Re: A Madman Controls Traffic At Toyota/ladipo Bus Stop In Lagos by Alumnus: 9:09pm On Jun 25, 2012
Whoever has witnessed this should add a voice to this, lets see if there will be a solution to this embarrasing problem. I would have uploaded his pics but its larger than 200kb which is NL max capacity.
Re: A Madman Controls Traffic At Toyota/ladipo Bus Stop In Lagos by RoadStar: 4:13am On Jun 26, 2012
Sometimes I wonder who is mad or sane in Nigeria.
Is it the alledged madman or the numerous motorists ? undecided

8 Likes

Re: A Madman Controls Traffic At Toyota/ladipo Bus Stop In Lagos by idirect(m): 9:14am On Jun 26, 2012
;DPlease move this joke of the day to the joke section @mod grin grin
Re: A Madman Controls Traffic At Toyota/ladipo Bus Stop In Lagos by question(m): 9:14am On Jun 26, 2012
Alumnus: Whoever has witnessed this should add a voice to this, lets see if there will be a solution to this embarrasing problem. I would have uploaded his pics but its larger than 200kb which is NL max capacity.

The "mad man" is doing someones neglected job.

4 Likes

Re: A Madman Controls Traffic At Toyota/ladipo Bus Stop In Lagos by idlaw2k3(m): 9:15am On Jun 26, 2012
Sometimes one wonders about the sanity of OUR LEADERS undecided
Re: A Madman Controls Traffic At Toyota/ladipo Bus Stop In Lagos by 9jvirgin(m): 9:16am On Jun 26, 2012
LASTMA officials are no better than the mad man, that said; Lagos motorists deserves to be directed by a mad man because the whole system itself is far from normal.

2 Likes

Re: A Madman Controls Traffic At Toyota/ladipo Bus Stop In Lagos by idirect(m): 9:16am On Jun 26, 2012
question:
The "mad man" is doing someones neglected job.
Funny but true
And I guess he should be paid some allowance

1 Like

Re: A Madman Controls Traffic At Toyota/ladipo Bus Stop In Lagos by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 26, 2012
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Since those in charge refused to do their job, let a mad man be doing it for them and don't be surprise that he is been used to collect salary as a sane man.
For Naija everything is possible.
Re: A Madman Controls Traffic At Toyota/ladipo Bus Stop In Lagos by Omexonomy: 9:26am On Jun 26, 2012
When i first saw this man i thought the man was joking . He should be paid some stipend from the fallen crumb of the national assembly.
Re: A Madman Controls Traffic At Toyota/ladipo Bus Stop In Lagos by oluwacjay: 9:32am On Jun 26, 2012
undecidedIts was d same situatn in Akoka when a retard and his deaf colleague controlled traffic at pako junctn, st finbars rd. Its sad 2 knw dat mad pple are even more reasonable dan most nigerians.

1 Like

Re: A Madman Controls Traffic At Toyota/ladipo Bus Stop In Lagos by born2boink(m): 9:35am On Jun 26, 2012
9jvirgin: LASTMA officials are no better than the mad man, that said; Lagos motorists deserves to be directed by a mad man because the whole system itself is far from normal.
you are absolutely right! LASTMAN officials will never be better than Madman, I will chose madman over lastman official
Re: A Madman Controls Traffic At Toyota/ladipo Bus Stop In Lagos by Reference(m): 9:43am On Jun 26, 2012
grin Aha, so you can see that followership also makes for sanity (no pun intended) if corporate suits, professors and four star generals have to get to work on time eh.
Re: A Madman Controls Traffic At Toyota/ladipo Bus Stop In Lagos by PHIPEX(m): 9:46am On Jun 26, 2012
I've witnessed it but I don't blame the madman but the Motorists that obey him without complaining. Nigerians can be so funny, everybody will just sitback in their car right inside the holdup and wait for God to take the madman away and make the road free for a good ride. A road that leads to the busiest airport in West Africa for that matter?

1 Like

Re: A Madman Controls Traffic At Toyota/ladipo Bus Stop In Lagos by Reference(m): 9:47am On Jun 26, 2012
Just thinking. I wonder what class of people will obey him. Doctors of the law or the eternally disorderly danfo drivers.
Re: A Madman Controls Traffic At Toyota/ladipo Bus Stop In Lagos by Reference(m): 9:51am On Jun 26, 2012
PHIPEX: I've witnessed it but I don't blame the madman but the Motorists that obey him without complaining. Nigerians can be so funny, everybody will just sitback in their car right inside the holdup and wait for God to take the madman away and make the road free for a good ride. A road that leads to the busiest airport in West Africa for that matter?

So who causes the hold up. The insane traffic cop or the sane motorists. A snapshot of Nigeria today.
Re: A Madman Controls Traffic At Toyota/ladipo Bus Stop In Lagos by honeric01(m): 9:56am On Jun 26, 2012
Is there anyone in Nigeria who is not mad? to be controlled by a madman means the controlled must also be mad.

1 Like

Re: A Madman Controls Traffic At Toyota/ladipo Bus Stop In Lagos by suleelulee(m): 9:56am On Jun 26, 2012
It will surprise you that the so called sane and educated men can not be orderly without the help of this mad-man, so this is Nigeria for you where mad man control the sensible ones, where illetrates rule the educated ones.... Nija my country

1 Like

Re: A Madman Controls Traffic At Toyota/ladipo Bus Stop In Lagos by valencia25(m): 9:57am On Jun 26, 2012
make dem giv am uniform sev
Re: A Madman Controls Traffic At Toyota/ladipo Bus Stop In Lagos by jmaine: 10:02am On Jun 26, 2012
I sense him(the maddoo), been invited for the upcoming MTN Who wants to be a millionaire ,Unsung heroes edition . . . .Ayam lukin furword to seeing him grin

1 Like

Re: A Madman Controls Traffic At Toyota/ladipo Bus Stop In Lagos by timbros(m): 10:03am On Jun 26, 2012
PHIPEX: I've witnessed it but I don't blame the madman but the Motorists that obey him without complaining. Nigerians can be so funny, everybody will just sitback in their car right inside the holdup and wait for God to take the madman away and make the road free for a good ride. A road that leads to the busiest airport in West Africa for that matter?
@bolded.....statistics plz
Re: A Madman Controls Traffic At Toyota/ladipo Bus Stop In Lagos by alexola20(m): 10:04am On Jun 26, 2012

2 Likes

Re: A Madman Controls Traffic At Toyota/ladipo Bus Stop In Lagos by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 26, 2012
The mad man is GEJ.
Re: A Madman Controls Traffic At Toyota/ladipo Bus Stop In Lagos by hrhobi1(m): 10:10am On Jun 26, 2012
lagosians are all mad people, no sane person in Lagos. Abnormal people who think they know too much.
Re: A Madman Controls Traffic At Toyota/ladipo Bus Stop In Lagos by ariyebaba(m): 10:11am On Jun 26, 2012
Now i know,mad people are in CONTROL OF AFFAIRS IN NIGERIA.

No offence,pliiiiiiiiiiz
Re: A Madman Controls Traffic At Toyota/ladipo Bus Stop In Lagos by GarbaAudu: 10:11am On Jun 26, 2012
That's Nigeria for you. A country that anything goes. You can do it & get away with. I used to see alot of cripples doing it in the north. I remember one with a tattered NYSC tshirt in Kaduna some years back. I'm waiting for the day a blind man will take over the traffic control. Lol.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Madman Controls Traffic At Toyota/ladipo Bus Stop In Lagos by talkingfingers: 10:15am On Jun 26, 2012
That guy should be taken off that road! A cab my friend and I were riding in made to ascend that bridge just before 7pm yesterday evening when some dude suddenly jumped in front of the vehicle in a successful attempt to bring us to a halt. I wondered "what for??", but then, the guy's face broke into a smile, he stepped away and waved us on. I felt it was probably in deference to the cabby, a mature, responsible-looking 'egbon' dressed in immaculate white who was completely unfazed by the brief drama. But I also did notice 'our man' sure did appear imbalanced. If that's the sort of nuisance he gets up to, it's only a matter of time before he causes an accident or gets himself killed.
Re: A Madman Controls Traffic At Toyota/ladipo Bus Stop In Lagos by PHIPEX(m): 10:16am On Jun 26, 2012
Re: A Madman Controls Traffic At Toyota/ladipo Bus Stop In Lagos by charlsecy4(m): 10:17am On Jun 26, 2012
Alumnus: I would have uploaded his pics but its larger than 200kb which is NL max capacity.

Can't you use Paint on your system, if you have, to reduce the size of the picture?
Re: A Madman Controls Traffic At Toyota/ladipo Bus Stop In Lagos by doublecross(m): 10:19am On Jun 26, 2012
born2fuck: you are absolutely right! LASTMAN officials will never be better than Madman, I will chose madman over lastman official
what you have posted is rubish. you should be blaming the nigeria system and not the innocent lastma officials. have you seen the way these folks are treated. whenever its raining go check out the lastma officials and you will sober.
Re: A Madman Controls Traffic At Toyota/ladipo Bus Stop In Lagos by Toluth(m): 10:20am On Jun 26, 2012
Case of it is abnormal to be normal in an abnormal enviroment...
Re: A Madman Controls Traffic At Toyota/ladipo Bus Stop In Lagos by fesse(f): 10:40am On Jun 26, 2012
Some people have questions to be answered.

Is there no road officials, traffic wards, vio,etc in Lagos?
Why is it hard for this "madman" to be removed from there?
Does it mean that all motorists that pass that route are all mad?
Or is the man hiding under the guise of a madman to carry out his unholy acts in d nights?

Please the authorities concern should do something about that.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Senate Should Impeach GEJ – Melaye / Kachikwu’s Letter: Presidency Lobbies Senate C’ttee, Seeks Soft Landing For Baru / Photos From John Oyegun's 80th Birthday Celebration In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.