Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

She Deleted Me Cause I Refused To Send Her Airtime - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Deleted Me Cause I Refused To Send Her Airtime (10856 Views)

She Visited And Now Very Sick, How Do I Send Her Back? I Need Advice Urgently / I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! / A 'runs Girl' Is In Love With Me: How Do I Send Her Away? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Deleted Me Cause I Refused To Send Her Airtime by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 30, 2012
^ Hmmm, she needs d airtime so she can locate d guys villa? So airtime r nw pathfinders abi? Na wa o.
Re: She Deleted Me Cause I Refused To Send Her Airtime by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 30, 2012
^ Hmmm, she needs d airtime so she can locate d guys villa? So airtime r nw pathfinders abi or trackers? Na wa o.
Re: She Deleted Me Cause I Refused To Send Her Airtime by Ndkings1(m): 3:29pm On Jun 30, 2012
On this 2go things many gals kip deleting 4 refusing to send them airtime.
Just this morning a gal removed me again because i was delayin to send her d money.
This was her fifth time 2 delete me.
I dnt giv a fawk if a gal delete me because if 1 gal delete me now 10 odas wil ad me or i ad them.
Re: She Deleted Me Cause I Refused To Send Her Airtime by ReLaTE(m): 5:08pm On Jun 30, 2012
@op, she deleted u frm 2go and ur finding a way 2cum? She knw ur relationship wt her wldn't last bcus both of u are on 2go.
Add her on 2cum.com and she wl be bak.
Re: She Deleted Me Cause I Refused To Send Her Airtime by solomto(f): 5:16pm On Jun 30, 2012
ReLaTE: @op, she deleted u frm 2go and ur finding a way 2cum? She knw ur relationship wt her wldn't last bcus both of u are on 2go.
Add her on 2cum.com and she wl be bak.
lol
Re: She Deleted Me Cause I Refused To Send Her Airtime by Alfoasegh: 6:49pm On Jun 30, 2012
Good riddance to bad rubbish. I once had a friend who behaved that way just because I couldn't send her airtime on time for BIS, I simply ignored her and carried on as if nothing happened. It's been more than 6 months now & she's still apologizing for her stupid behaviour. Of course, I have refused to accept her fresh request for BBM friendship till date.
Re: She Deleted Me Cause I Refused To Send Her Airtime by naijalodge(m): 9:42pm On Jun 30, 2012
chukham: My ex girlfriend who told me 24hrs ago that she really loves me and wants me back, (though I refused), just deleted my from her 2go mobile chat just because I refused to send her airtime. I discovered early that she's not worth loving due to her bad attitude and that was why I left her. I think she is very mannerless. The experiences I had with her made me to hate women. She always nags, she is never wrong, she never has the right words to comfort me whenever I am down, but would rather add fuel to my pains and sorrow. Well thank God she is out of my life for good. I pity the man that will take her as a wife. That man wont last 2months. Anyway, has anyone else had a similar experience like this? (Being deleted from a woman's phone contact or social media contact over a flimsy reason)
Hope her name is not Benita Kate?
Re: She Deleted Me Cause I Refused To Send Her Airtime by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jun 30, 2012
Abeg...What abt girls that tell u u must buy them this or that or give them so so amt before u guys cn av sex....Even some married women do so to their husbands.leave women to their ways jooor. Later some of them will start claimin decent wen we all knw wat majority of naija babes of this generation are...LOVE PEDDLERS....It has happend to me b4 so I'm talkin frm experience. Jst open ur eyes and be wise.
Re: She Deleted Me Cause I Refused To Send Her Airtime by fm7070: 12:47am On Jul 01, 2012
she just told you that you've been a mugu long ago
however, there must be something she's good at. Maybe on bed.
Re: She Deleted Me Cause I Refused To Send Her Airtime by dasparrow: 5:30am On Jul 01, 2012
chukham: My ex girlfriend who told me 24hrs ago that she really loves me and wants me back, (though I refused), just deleted my from her 2go mobile chat just because I refused to send her airtime. I discovered early that she's not worth loving due to her bad attitude and that was why I left her. I think she is very mannerless. The experiences I had with her made me to hate women. She always nags, she is never wrong, she never has the right words to comfort me whenever I am down, but would rather add fuel to my pains and sorrow. Well thank God she is out of my life for good. I pity the man that will take her as a wife. That man wont last 2months. Anyway, has anyone else had a similar experience like this? (Being deleted from a woman's phone contact or social media contact over a flimsy reason)

So because you are having problems with your EX girlfriend, you now hate all women? Go tell that to the woman who made the mistake of carrying you 9 months in her womb and going through labor pains to bring you into this confused world. Better yet, go and become gay so that the probability of a woman ever breaking your heart again will be zero.
Re: She Deleted Me Cause I Refused To Send Her Airtime by Mynd44: 6:50am On Jul 01, 2012
Wetin 2go go cause.
Re: She Deleted Me Cause I Refused To Send Her Airtime by chukham(m): 9:44am On Jul 07, 2012
MotOnyx: 4get u're not in pain u sef looking at all ur words u'll be a difficult person dat nag a lot. Why are u saying u pity d man dat'll marry her and u still want to have her back b4 she ask 4credit. How do u know her next relationship wnt last for 2month are u God? I know guys like u infact my fiance dis is d way he Nags like u despite my one mind with him. If we call ur ex-girl now am very sure she'll av tr3llion complain about u too. Just stop conderming people in public and change now incase of ur next step. Dnt be offended if I hit u somewhere plz.
am nt offended. Believe me she has done so many silly tinz dat i could nt mention.
Re: She Deleted Me Cause I Refused To Send Her Airtime by chukham(m): 9:49am On Jul 07, 2012
MADE MANN:

Hhmmmmmm, Exactly dis same predicament that i am facing right now.

my own girl is that, she nags all the time, very naughty, no respect at all.
always saying abusive words on me, always cry and shout like a Dog. she always disgrace me any where we go.
all my friends , even my yard people hate her rude behavior.

i am tired but time will tell soon.
pls is her name by any chance Ezinne?
Re: She Deleted Me Cause I Refused To Send Her Airtime by chukham(m): 9:55am On Jul 07, 2012
dasparrow:

So because you are having problems with your EX girlfriend, you now hate all women? Go tell that to the woman who made the mistake of carrying you 9 months in her womb and going through labor pains to bring you into this confused world. Better yet, go and become gay so that the probability of a woman ever breaking your heart again will be zero.
jerk off bitch!
Re: She Deleted Me Cause I Refused To Send Her Airtime by 190: 10:04am On Jul 07, 2012
Mynd_44: Wetin 2go go cause.

Rotfl
Re: She Deleted Me Cause I Refused To Send Her Airtime by Brite02(m): 11:18am On Jul 07, 2012
Lol @ all the comments here... I swear u guys got badt mouth, i swear cheesy cheesy make una no make the OP, to have high blood pressure, ni ?
Re: She Deleted Me Cause I Refused To Send Her Airtime by chukham(m): 6:53pm On Jul 09, 2012
Brite02: Lol @ all the comments here... I swear u guys got badt mouth, i swear cheesy cheesy make una no make the OP, to have high blood pressure, ni ?
Dey no fit.
Re: She Deleted Me Cause I Refused To Send Her Airtime by fairygeh(f): 11:59am On Oct 25, 2012
cheesy Na wa ooooooo see how dem finish this guy dts y some people wnt wanna be bringing their problems to nairaland for fear of being attacked. cheesy
Re: She Deleted Me Cause I Refused To Send Her Airtime by Mynd44: 12:01pm On Oct 25, 2012
190:

Rotfl
No laugh die oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Introduce Yourself With What Almost Killed You (photo) / Give A Christmas Shout-out To Someone Special Here / What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.