Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,753 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Never Trust "Some" Naija Chicks No Matter How Innoncent And Angelic - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Trust "Some" Naija Chicks No Matter How Innoncent And Angelic (3266 Views)

Male Attributes That Attract Naija Chicks The Most.. Number 1 Will Amaze / 5 Weird Things Some Naija Girls Do / The Life Cycle Of Most Naija Chicks... (2) (3) (4)

Re: Never Trust "Some" Naija Chicks No Matter How Innoncent And Angelic by 2sexy(m): 4:12pm On Jun 27, 2012
sexkillz: He generalized, i edited. . .
thanks! But what I had in Mind was SOME. I guess I must have missed it due to the fact that I was preparing for a test at the time I posted.
Re: Never Trust "Some" Naija Chicks No Matter How Innoncent And Angelic by Idowuogbo(f): 7:59pm On Jun 27, 2012
Lord_Reed:

Ahhh! Id-noble my bad.
Oya dobale for noble mehn..... angry
Re: Never Trust "Some" Naija Chicks No Matter How Innoncent And Angelic by LordReed(m): 8:14pm On Jun 27, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Oya dobale for noble mehn..... angry

tongue
Re: Never Trust "Some" Naija Chicks No Matter How Innoncent And Angelic by Idowuogbo(f): 8:16pm On Jun 27, 2012
Lord_Reed:

tongue
Ti ba mu e! I sent u a mail way bck cus insisted u wanted to ask me something but u ignored it abi? Well done! angry
Re: Never Trust "Some" Naija Chicks No Matter How Innoncent And Angelic by LordReed(m): 8:25pm On Jun 27, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Ti ba mu e! I sent u a mail way bck cus insisted u wanted to ask me something but u ignored it abi? Well done! angry

Wa mu mi, kilole se? tongue

Honestly I didn't see it. Please resend I am waiting.
Re: Never Trust "Some" Naija Chicks No Matter How Innoncent And Angelic by Idowuogbo(f): 8:29pm On Jun 27, 2012
Lord_Reed:

Wa mu mi, kilole se? tongue

Honestly I didn't see it. Please resend I am waiting.
Resend wetin? Longgggg tin!

Oya dobale o! tongue
Re: Never Trust "Some" Naija Chicks No Matter How Innoncent And Angelic by iykeG(m): 10:09pm On Jun 27, 2012
The best way to impress a naija girl is to lie lie and lie. Then if you see any 1 that does not care whether you lie or not, I think she is a Good girl undecided

2sexy: I'm staying away from this daughters of eve for good. I may give one a chance later though and if that one Bleep, na him b say me and Naija chicks become water and fire. Yup! I go just stay away. I can't keep up with them.

Yeah... No good experience with any. There may be some good once out there but I never met anyone. If any guy has met one, he sure is lucky. It's either they are lying, or playing on ones intelligence at another time. To the guy who said I may have done something wrong, I will swear that I am have never in my life done such.

The truth is that its even best that you never nice to them or be good at lying, and claim what you are not. The reason why I keep having problem is that I just don't like to lie or want to be faster than my shadow when dealing with them.
Over 80% don't deserve any good in this life.

If any Nland lady like make she counter me, I no reason you 1bit. I am being realistic here don't tell me some silly fairy tale.

Idowu, next no time dont talk about my mum u hear?
Re: Never Trust "Some" Naija Chicks No Matter How Innoncent And Angelic by pleep(m): 4:05am On Jun 28, 2012
You cant trust any women... it doesn't matter what nationality they are its just their nature to be untrustworthy.

However, the problem i have with your post is the fact that you have to single out Nigerian women. I Never understood why black people have to only single out our own race, as if the grass is greener on the other side. Trust me its not, women are women it doesn't matter their race.
Re: Never Trust "Some" Naija Chicks No Matter How Innoncent And Angelic by LordReed(m): 6:01am On Jun 28, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Resend wetin? Longgggg tin!

Oya dobale o! tongue

Send am jor!

Dobale ko robale ni tongue
Re: Never Trust "Some" Naija Chicks No Matter How Innoncent And Angelic by 2sexy(m): 5:55pm On Jul 22, 2012
pleep: You cant trust any women... it doesn't matter what nationality they are its just their nature to be untrustworthy.

However, the problem i have with your post is the fact that you have to single out Nigerian women. I Never understood why black people have to only single out our own race, as if the grass is greener on the other side. Trust me its not, women are women it doesn't matter their race.

I have never been outside Naija. So, I can't speak of other race.
Re: Never Trust "Some" Naija Chicks No Matter How Innoncent And Angelic by Mynd44: 10:38pm On Jul 22, 2012
iykeG: The best way to impress a naija girl is to lie lie and lie. Then if you see any 1 that does not care whether you lie or not, I think she is a Good girl undecided

Only a man who is incapable lie. If you are a real man, you will tell the truth and they will still follow you
Re: Never Trust "Some" Naija Chicks No Matter How Innoncent And Angelic by kpolli(m): 3:41pm On Jul 23, 2012
learnt that 4 months ago undecided
Re: Never Trust "Some" Naija Chicks No Matter How Innoncent And Angelic by 2sexy(m): 4:20pm On Jul 23, 2012
Mynd_44: Really I agree with 2sexy. Parents and family should be off limits when it comes to joke. I await the person will try that with me
it may likely be idowu... Her jokes got no limit. Her jokes do crack me up but my mama issue which mentioned here almost made me... You know?
Re: Never Trust "Some" Naija Chicks No Matter How Innoncent And Angelic by pleep(m): 6:47pm On Jul 23, 2012
2sexy:
I have never been outside Naija. So, I can't speak of other race.
When other races of men have problems with women they simply say women... black men are the only ones who will specify 'black women'.
Re: Never Trust "Some" Naija Chicks No Matter How Innoncent And Angelic by Mynd44: 8:01pm On Jul 23, 2012
2sexy: it may likely be idowu... Her jokes got no limit. Her jokes do crack me up but my mama issue which mentioned here almost made me... You know?
You too have been at it for lawd knowa how long.
Re: Never Trust "Some" Naija Chicks No Matter How Innoncent And Angelic by 2sexy(m): 7:18am On Jul 24, 2012
Mynd_44:
You too have been at it for lawd knowa how long.
As in?

Reasons Why Men Talk Less Than Women / How Can I Spend The Rest Of My Life With Just One Person???? / Girl Leaves Her V*RGINA Open For Guys To Play With After Consuming Much Alcohol