Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,262 members, 7,954,019 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:59 AM

Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section (11811 Views)

How Can I Start Cold Room (frozen Fish) Biz In Nigeria / Is There Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone? / Is There Any Online Biz That Can Pay Directly Into My Bank Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section by golamike: 11:07am On Jan 14, 2013
maxibrainz: I started with #1000 and made #15000 within a month. All who droped their email should check it

my email: Pls help me with d details: golamike@gmail.com. Thanks for d good job
Re: Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section by Funem: 11:48am On Jan 14, 2013
knight04: @maxibrainz: I do football betting and i have made good money from it. I am sorry most guys are posting what the don't do, marketing ebooks the don't use. Please this is my email: deakinyemi@yahoo.com

can you please mail me full guide on football betting send to emmantayo@hotmail.com I will appreciate
Re: Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section by Cyprian213(m): 12:06pm On Jan 14, 2013
pls my email is cyprianmaduako@gmail.com i need info on football betting
Re: Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section by Piro4rl(m): 4:41pm On Jan 14, 2013
[quote author=demoreon]
I use offervaults as they have tons of CPA offers, you just need choose one that you like. Also 90% of them supports direct deposit and that's a good thing for nigerians with a payoneer account as you can withdraw here.
What you need do is register for a payoneer account and link it US bank account and routing info to the CPA offer you promoting,ones they pay you via direct deposit, you can withdraw your money at any atm here in nigeria.

How reliable is the site and can u recommend more CPA websites for me. Thanks
Re: Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section by demoreon: 4:54pm On Jan 14, 2013
@piro they are very reliable.you can try neverblue also
Re: Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section by sovpounds(m): 11:29pm On Jan 14, 2013
Hello Nairalanders, those interested in affiliate marketing can make cool money.

You do not need to pay any money upfront to start.

You can invite hotels all over Nigeria to join our deal platforms. Or you can invite restaurant chains or fast food outlets to list their deals on our platforms.

A percentage of the service fee we receive for each sale via our deal platforms is paid to the person that invited the business. If you work in a hotel, restaurant or fast food outlet or you know someone who works there, you would earn extra income by inviting the business to our deal platforms.

Call 08039442732 to request for the form you need to use to invite businesses. The form is FREE, the business does not pay any money upfront to join our platforms. It is a win-win for affiliates and businesses.
Re: Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section by maxibrainz: 2:25am On Jan 15, 2013
All who droped emails concerning football betting info should check it
Re: Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section by Raphealz: 2:58am On Jan 15, 2013
Please You Guy Should Help On Making Money Online, I Have Been Online Since 2009 And Open My LR In Thesame Year And People Keep Scamming Me Till Now I Have Not Earn Any Kobo Online.
Please Help Me Out. Email:-Toboloba@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section by maxibrainz: 6:10am On Jan 15, 2013
Raphealz: Please You Guy Should Help On Making Money Online, I Have Been Online Since 2009 And Open My LR In Thesame Year And People Keep Scamming Me Till Now I Have Not Earn Any Kobo Online.
Please Help Me Out. Email:-Toboloba@gmail.com
Thanks
are you sure of what you saying what of football betting that you say you earn alot & even sold ebooks on it or betonmarkets that you claimed to earn lot $$$ everyday hmm am still watching you and your site take note
Re: Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section by maxibrainz: 6:16am On Jan 15, 2013
Raphealz: You Can Recieved Picks From Me Through Facebook Everyday Just Add Me And Get Free Football Picks To Win www.facebook.com/raphealz
this post contradicts your post that you make nothing online am watching
Re: Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section by demoreon: 9:55am On Jan 15, 2013
maxibrainz:
this post contradicts your post that you make nothing online am watching
ROTFLsmiley
Re: Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section by Dopefiend(m): 11:03am On Jan 15, 2013
@maxibrainz can u send the sport betting info to me? My mail, dopefiend78@yahoo.com. Thanks

@demoreon CPA looks interestin, I wouldnt mind gettting a well detailed explanation/guide to my email to help me understand it better. Thanks
Re: Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section by Otolorin4real(m): 11:10am On Jan 15, 2013
Thanks for this info.pls send comprehensive tutorial to me on football betting.My e-mailis: timobolaji@gmail.com
Re: Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section by demoreon: 12:54pm On Jan 15, 2013
Dopefiend: @maxibrainz can u send the sport betting info to me? My mail, dopefiend78@yahoo.com. Thanks

@demoreon CPA looks interestin, I wouldnt mind gettting a well detailed explanation/guide to my email to help me understand it better. Thanks
Its all about driving traffic to Cpa nd u get paid whether they buy or not
Re: Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section by Dopefiend(m): 1:43pm On Jan 15, 2013
demoreon:
Its all about driving traffic to Cpa nd u get paid whether they buy or not

Would love to get into it....like I said, can I get a full detailed guide snt to my mail? U knw, a guide for newbie et all. Thanks
Re: Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section by demoreon: 2:14pm On Jan 15, 2013
Dopefiend:

Would love to get into it....like I said, can I get a full detailed guide snt to my mail? U knw, a guide for newbie et all. Thanks
yes I knw a couple of them but the ish is that have stopt sending guides/materials @ 0 cost cos a lot of people don't take action.
All my post on this thread is more than enough to help you get started bt if you really need my guide then you will have to pay a token.
Re: Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section by haruna1970(m): 9:06pm On Jan 15, 2013
demoreon: yes I knw a couple of them but the ish is that have stopt sending guides/materials @ 0 cost cos a lot of people don't take action.
All my post on this thread is more than enough to help you get started bt if you really need my guide then you will have to pay a token.
Pls. I would like to know how much the token you talked about. Thanks. Still following your steps.
Re: Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section by demoreon: 9:37pm On Jan 15, 2013
haruna1970: Pls. I would like to know how much the token you talked about. Thanks. Still following your steps.
Token = 30$
Re: Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section by haruna1970(m): 9:42pm On Jan 15, 2013
demoreon: yes I knw a couple of them but the ish is that have stopt sending guides/materials @ 0 cost cos a lot of people don't take action.
Re: Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section by haruna1970(m): 9:45pm On Jan 15, 2013
demoreon:
Token = 30$
In naira.
Re: Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section by demoreon: 10:19pm On Jan 15, 2013
haruna1970: In naira.
1 US dollar = 156.8000 Nigerian nairas
So 30$ = 4704 naira only
Re: Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section by haruna1970(m): 10:56pm On Jan 15, 2013
demoreon:
1 US dollar = 156.8000 Nigerian nairas
So 30$ = 4704 naira only
send me your account detail to harunanosiru@yahoo.com .
Re: Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section by demoreon: 11:28pm On Jan 15, 2013
haruna1970: send me your account detail to harunanosiru@yahoo.com .
Sent
Re: Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section by Dopefiend(m): 12:00am On Jan 16, 2013

With all d money u supposedly made (or still making) from it, surely $30 is chicken feed to u no? Y wud u want sum1's $30 whn u made $100k plus off it? undecided
Re: Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section by demoreon: 12:46am On Jan 16, 2013
Dopefiend:

With all d money u supposedly made (or still making) from it, surely $30 is chicken feed to u no? Y wud u want sum1's $30 whn u made $100k plus off it? undecided
Yes 30$ is a penny, but I would like to believe you read all my previous post before posting this.
I have given more than enough and "IF" you need my guide, then you pay for it.
Besides I still have a free website design promo ongoing,you didn't ask me if I was crazy to be offering that for free.
Last year december, I gave a 30days 24hr mentoring session yet noone asked me why I did that.
Lastly I didn't make 100k$ from CPA, I made over 5k$ passively last year.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section by Dopefiend(m): 12:53am On Jan 16, 2013
demoreon:
Yes 30$ is a penny, but I would like to believe you read all my previous post before posting this.
I have given more than enough and "IF" you need my guide, then you pay for it.
Besides I still have a free website design promo ongoing,you didn't ask me if I was crazy to be offering that for free.
Last year december, I gave a 30days 24hr mentoring session yet noone asked me why I did that.
Lastly I didn't make 100k$ from CPA, I made over 5k$ passively last year.

Ok so the $30 wud be for mentorship yes? Aii cool
Re: Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section by charloskey(m): 7:53am On Jan 16, 2013
maxibrainz: All who droped emails concerning football betting info should check it
Me4you472003@gmail.com..plz send 4mi 2
Re: Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section by maxibrainz: 1:04pm On Jan 16, 2013
Football betting details sent
Re: Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section by Otolorin4real(m): 5:41pm On Jan 21, 2013
Please everyone check out this site a friend invited me to join which i did and it makes sense. http://www.smartvento.com/?timobolaji
Re: Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section by emailguru: 11:38am On Jan 23, 2013
Believe me, there is nothing as good as being in control of your life, that is why internet business is your best best for creating extra sources of income.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Interstate Passenger Transport Business / Naira Gains On Low Market Activity / What Kind Of Supply Business Can I Start With #50,000?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.