Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,007 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section (11654 Views)

How Can I Start Cold Room (frozen Fish) Biz In Nigeria / Is There Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone? / Is There Any Online Biz That Can Pay Directly Into My Bank Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section by south4sure(m): 6:06pm On Jan 04, 2013
Its real .
I started my online business 2011.and I can testify to it.I have been on nairaland since 2009. But its only just 2011. I learnt how to make money on nairaland. So many will want to make money online but they don't know how and where to start it.trust me you can make it.it only demand your work and effort .you might be asking yourself questions like.what can I possible do to earn/make money online.there alots of things that you can do to make money.E.G starting up an importation business,designing a web site,running an advert and you get paid,afilliate marketing,selling of ebooks online. Making money online is very easy.only if you have the real pure guid.and the facts.
Like me I don't spend much on my investment here online.but I make money.I use my blog only to market different types of ebooks.
You can starting selling ebooks or showcase your talent. I use blog to make money online.
You all can see the link to my blog in my signature.and I get paid.but you have to keep your mindset in the right direction before you can earn money online.
Hope its helpful?
If not call me for more details.
Re: Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section by Nobody: 7:29am On Jan 05, 2013
maxibrainz:
check your email
Is it d one u sent me about buying ebooks?
Re: Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section by maxibrainz: 9:31am On Jan 05, 2013
Raymondenyi:
Is it d one u sent me about buying ebooks?
i didnt send you anytin about ebook, i sent u a detailed explanation of football betting
Re: Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section by dav8id(m): 10:10pm On Jan 05, 2013
Raymondenyi:
Hey bro!!! Am on d site now, just saw it! Re yu very sure dis thing is very genuine? Pls inform me
My email: Rayzmail47@gmail.com. Waiting 4 ur response
don't be in rush!! He claimed they have office at abuja,i also live in abuja. Let him drop their physical office address for me to help you verify them b4 you invest with them.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section by dav8id(m): 10:25pm On Jan 05, 2013
I laugh anytime i seen people claiming they make money online by joining an investment site that require $1 or 5..
My friends to make money online you most have a product or service to sale, take it or leave it. We should stop decieving ourself and get what it takes to make money online,for sure alot of guys make money online.
How much are you making? Are you earning the real money or just a drop of bucks?

Well i make money thru thiz..
Importation of UK AND USA used laptop and phone,
small scale online importation class,
facebook consultant service,
bulksms consultant service,
and
NOW AM INTO FIVERR.COM and that what kept me away from this forum for about a month now.

My 2cent
Re: Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section by lakefist(m): 10:35pm On Jan 05, 2013
emailguru: I am involved with site flipping and teaching clients that art of making money online, also providing internet marketing services such as Web Hosting etc. I really appreciate God for his favors, he has kept me going and I can boldly say that I made good money online.
please i interested here ia my email lakefist@gmail.com
Re: Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section by emailguru: 12:44am On Jan 06, 2013
Once you have something valuable to offer, then you will most definitely make money online.
Re: Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section by apexlink: 8:44am On Jan 06, 2013
demoreon: Making money online is as real as it get,wouldn't knw why some people jst don't wanna believe it,I made over 100k$ last year from website flipping,affiliate marketing(including hosting offers)and some other small biz. While its true that there are lots of overhyped materials,one needs to train himself never to fall prey to misleading ads again, they are there to take some money from you only and even the ones that are tagged under free report are there to waste your valuable time. you can definitely earn money from the internet, if you are good at writing, blogging can be really good thing for you.. if you fancy yourself as a good marketer then you can be an affiliate, if neither of two are there , then make some sites and make money from adsense,cpa or even sell your list. Lastly, I always say to everyone I meet, don't listen to whoever tells you that you must spend before you can make money online, if that was true then clickbank needs to charge there affiliates before accepting them, google needs to charge there publishers also.
All the best in 2013
I love to know about cpa and selling ones list.....
I need a detailed explanation.
Thanks
Re: Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section by demoreon: 3:28pm On Jan 06, 2013
apexlink:
I love to know about cpa and selling ones list.....
I need a detailed explanation.
Thanks
Hi apexlink, if you need detailed explanation on CPA offers and list building ,then wikipedia is ur best bet smiley I will try and explain how both of them works but I will start with list building as it doesn't involve much addons...
Once you have successfully built your list and tested that they are responsive then its time to sell or rent the list.
Renting has to do with you sending an email to your list on my behalf.
I do the copywriting and I give you the note and all that's required of you is to send the copy to your list that's all and I pay you our agreed amount. I guess that's super
Selling is a bit different as am taking ownership of the list, this involves you selling your auto responder account to me and I can mail them any time I wish.
That's all about making money selling or renting list.

CPA
CPA is the best way of Making Money Online Without Making A Sale.
That’s right, with CPA “cost per action” YOU can make money online without having to make a sale! You just introduce buyers and sellers.
CPA Is A Great Method To Make Money Online.
Usually Internet marketing involves you selling someone else’s products and taking a commission for the sale. They make the stuff, you promote and sell it; it’s a win/win relationship and has worked well for many years, and continues to work well for many people.

CPA is totally different, because you, the marketer can earn a commission by simply sending a lead for a particular product or business – you don’t actually have to sell anything, the customer only has to supply an e-mail address they don't need to buy or use there credit card.
Let me give you an example, Here is an example of a CPA offer I promoted last month -" GAMEFLY" it, requires only a persons email I.e they need to visit the link I promote and input there emails.,..
I earn $27 per email.  How cool is that? So imagine 10ppl everyday that's easy 270$ daily
Some offers I use pay me $40-50$ each time someone fills out a small form (input their credit card for a trial version. I don’t even make a sale and I make $50 per leads
Can you see why CPA is very powerful way to make money online?  If not, go wash your eyes out, get a drink and read this again!
Sounds Great, No Selling and I Get Paid, But…Why?
If the customer doesn’t actually buy anything why do businesses pay you?
Because new customers are the driving force behind all businesses, and depending on the business, they can be very lucrative. The business will pay you for the lead in the hope that the new customer will actually buy something from them in the future, and once a customer always a customer “if they are happy”.
In most cases it is a lot easier to get a lead then to sell a product, after all your customer doesn’t have to part with any money – at least just now – making it a much simpler sale for you.
You become the middle man connecting a potential buyer with a business.
Ok I’m In, What Do I Need To Know
Now before you start making money online with CPA there are a few things you must know.
First, you have to get accepted by a CPA network.  A CPA Network is where you will get the offers to promote, links, support, and who actually pay you.
Since CPA is such a simple way to make money, if it’s done right, these networks are a little picky on who they except.
I started with two CPA Networks that I am very happy with, great offers, payouts, and support.

Now That You Have your CPA Network
You should choose your offers carefully. Some are more profitable, more popular and more trustworthy than others.

In the end it is all a numbers game, the more people see your offer the more that will become a lead. Send targeted
If you do the basics I have talked about here, you should be well on your way to making money online in a simple way.
Re: Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 06, 2013
dav8id: don't be in rush!! He claimed they have office at abuja,i also live in abuja. Let him drop their physical office address for me to help you verify them b4 you invest with them.
Thanx ma brother I think with people like yu, Nigeria will be a better place! I have confirmed it, the guy is a fraudstar , his name is ojogha oghogo ,I also got his number, he poses with d website n dupe innocent and naïve nigerians of dia money!
I didn't fall prey! Buh I promise him. I'll get 2him n deal with him, so dat next tym he wouldn't have d muscles 2 come here n dupe Nigerians of dia money
Re: Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section by vizboy(m): 9:47pm On Jan 06, 2013
Hi all join my teambuild. with these we could join any mlm as a team and earn good income.

http://m./305550956232796
Re: Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section by Pola1(m): 10:06pm On Jan 06, 2013
emailguru: I am involved with site flipping and teaching clients that art of making money online, also providing internet marketing services such as Web Hosting etc. I really appreciate God for his favors, he has kept me going and I can boldly say that I made good money online.
i'm interested in site flipping biz,pls send me more info-peteruonline@yahoo.com
Re: Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section by Nobody: 6:01am On Jan 07, 2013
can you teach me how to do this domain flipping and web hosting bizness my email is akobi24@yahoo.com
Re: Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section by bigfred01: 12:23pm On Jan 07, 2013
@emailguru:I am interested in the domain flippin biz and other internet biz.my email is alaba.alfred@gmail.com
Re: Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section by Collinsterol(m): 12:49pm On Jan 07, 2013
maxibrainz: I do football betting and i have made good money from it. I am sorry most guys are posting what the don't do, marketing ebooks the don't use.

bro max na God i take dey plead o just mentor me on this betting esp those in dollars
Re: Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section by maxibrainz: 1:19pm On Jan 07, 2013
Collinsterol:
bro max na God i take dey plead o just mentor me on this betting esp those in dollars
drop your email make i send you the details
Re: Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section by cathesam: 2:18pm On Jan 07, 2013
We are a Financial Club where members help each other to generate income and/or create wealth through a proven and most reliable 20 year old Wealth System(TM) that has been paying out daily for its members worldwide.
Get the details in my signature
Re: Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section by Chibenze(m): 3:02pm On Jan 07, 2013
maxibrainz: I do football betting and i have made good money from it. I am sorry most guys are posting what the don't do, marketing ebooks the don't use.
how much do u start with when you entered football betting
Re: Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section by Collinsterol(m): 3:13pm On Jan 07, 2013
maxibrainz:
drop your email make i send you the details
aiit my mail is akindolieseyi@gmail.com
Re: Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section by charloskey(m): 5:50pm On Jan 07, 2013
Re: Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section by charloskey(m): 5:51pm On Jan 07, 2013
Plz ma mail:me4you472003@gmail.com
Re: Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section by maxibrainz: 7:50pm On Jan 07, 2013
I started with #1000 and made #15000 within a month. All who droped their email should check it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fire At Jos Road In Kaduna: Shops At Automobile Spare Parts Market Destroyed / Be Proud Of Your Legitimate Hustle - An Advice To Young Nigerians / My Friend At GTBank Took 80,000 Naira From My Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.