Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,911 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Any Nigerian In Barbados? - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Any Nigerian In Barbados? (24130 Views)

How To Make It As A Nigerian In America In 2014 / Any Nigerian In Georgia? / Any Other Nigerian Here In Barbados?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Nigerian In Barbados? by mamanababy(f): 7:37pm On Nov 19, 2021
staga:

dear staga,
i am gratefull for your for response,
I would like informations on doctors,hospital and accommodation for birthing
I have no prior knowledge and there's not much to read unlike other countries

What exactly do you want to know? There is nothing like "any information". You have to be specific with your request.
Re: Any Nigerian In Barbados? by staga: 12:53am On Nov 20, 2021
[quote author=mamanababy post=107777363][/quote]

I will find out this information for you on Sunday. There is a Naija nurse in my church who works in one of the hospitals here.
For accommodation, you have options to choose 6 months rent (bw $500 to $800 a month) or go for AirBnb (more expensive). They have lots of furnished apartments here but it is all about your money.

1 Like

Re: Any Nigerian In Barbados? by mamanababy(f): 9:16am On Nov 20, 2021
staga:

God bless you, thank you so much
you can reach me directly here if need be
flourishinghampers@gmail.com
thank you so much

I will find out this information for you on Sunday. There is a Naija nurse in my church who works in one of the hospitals here.
For accommodation, you have options to choose 6 months rent (bw $500 to $800 a month) or go for AirBnb (more expensive). They have lots of furnished apartments here but it is all about your money.

Re: Any Nigerian In Barbados? by mamanababy(f): 8:14am On Nov 22, 2021
good morning sir,
i hope you haven't forgotten me grin
have a great day sie
staga:

Re: Any Nigerian In Barbados? by rainbowlady: 9:28am On Nov 24, 2021
staga:

@Staga. Please i am interested in the info as well as per Hospital, Doctor and Passport info.
How can someone get a place to rent? AirBnB is really expensive.
Re: Any Nigerian In Barbados? by Chiall: 7:45pm On Nov 24, 2021
@Staga. I have been in Barbados since Monday. I will be leaving on Friday. I am around St.Micheals in Bridgetown. Please if you don't mind let's see before I port back to Toronto. Thanks for the valuable information once again. I am grateful. God bless.
Re: Any Nigerian In Barbados? by Chiall: 7:49pm On Nov 24, 2021
rainbowlady:

@Staga. Please i am interested in the info as well as per Hospital, Doctor and Passport info.
How can someone get a place to rent? AirBnB is really expensive.

I currently stay in an apartment here in Bridgetown. $91 for 4 nights. You can check it out on Booking.com. The name is Spacious colonial. Very nice . Have a look.

Re: Any Nigerian In Barbados? by Shakiratemma(f): 8:35am On Nov 26, 2021
sliksusan:

the only best route you can pass without transit visa just buy Turkish airline for Istanbul to panama 1 ticket also buy copa airlines form panama to port of spain trinidad and tobago and form trinidad and tobago to Barbados with liat airlines all those ticket must be 1 ticket from panama to barbados them you have two ticket so that you can pass panama airport without problem

Good day,
But won't they need to collect their luggage in Panama since the 1st and second flight is not under 1 flight itinerary? And isn't a transit visa needed for port of Spain??
Re: Any Nigerian In Barbados? by sliksusan: 1:12pm On Nov 26, 2021
Shakiratemma:

Good day,
But won't they need to collect their luggage in Panama since the 1st and second flight is not under 1 flight itinerary? And isn't a transit visa needed for port of Spain??

you did not need transit visa to port of Spain about your luggage you must not check in your luggage because if you check in luggage the bag will lost you must carry your luggage enter flight
Re: Any Nigerian In Barbados? by TityC: 10:31am On Dec 01, 2021
I will like to travel to the carribean country with the Turkish airline route to Panama and from panama to the carribean, Please, I want to know if anybody has passed that route successfully and also can anybody help me with a travel agent that can help book the Turkish flight route to the carribean.
Re: Any Nigerian In Barbados? by sliksusan: 10:38am On Dec 01, 2021
TityC:
I will like to travel to the carribean country with the Turkish airline route to Panama and from panama to the carribean, Please, I want to know if anybody has passed that route successfully and also can anybody help me with a travel agent that can help book the Turkish flight route to the carribean.

what it is name of carribean island are you travel to
Re: Any Nigerian In Barbados? by TityC: 10:58am On Dec 01, 2021
sliksusan:

what it is name of carribean island are you travel to

Saint lucia
Re: Any Nigerian In Barbados? by sliksusan: 11:09am On Dec 01, 2021
TityC:

Saint lucia

if you use nigeria passpott you need a visa to st lucia
Re: Any Nigerian In Barbados? by TityC: 11:30am On Dec 01, 2021
sliksusan:

if you use nigeria passpott you need a visa to st lucia
I have their visa. I just need a confirm flight route without transit visa because getting a transit visa is not easy because the saint lucia visa is E-Visa.
Re: Any Nigerian In Barbados? by sliksusan: 2:03pm On Dec 01, 2021
TityC:

I have their visa. I just need a confirm flight route without transit visa because getting a transit visa is not easy because the saint lucia visa is E-Visa.

like this turkish air from lagos to istanbul to panama city 1 ticket from panama city to port of spain copa airline 1 ticket from port of spain to st lucia with Caribbean Airlines (BW434) 1 ticket there is seat 24 december on carribean airlines
Re: Any Nigerian In Barbados? by TityC: 5:47pm On Dec 01, 2021
sliksusan:

like this turkish air from lagos to istanbul to panama city 1 ticket from panama city to port of spain copa airline 1 ticket from port of spain to st lucia with Caribbean Airlines (BW434) 1 ticket there is seat 24 december on carribean airlines
Ok, thank you so much for the information
Re: Any Nigerian In Barbados? by yemmywesey(m): 5:05pm On Dec 04, 2021
Proud bajan, I like the info on this thread.
My plan for 2022 is either migrate to cape verde or barbados.
I will ask questions as the process gets going.

1 Like

Re: Any Nigerian In Barbados? by staga: 6:44pm On Dec 04, 2021
Chiall:
@Staga. I have been in Barbados since Monday. I will be leaving on Friday. I am around St.Micheals in Bridgetown. Please if you don't mind let's see before I port back to Toronto. Thanks for the valuable information once again. I am grateful. God bless.

Sorry I did not see this. You would have buzzed me via mail instead. We could have met at Sandy Lane Beach or even Massy's on Highway 1A which was close to your locale.
Re: Any Nigerian In Barbados? by Bussybell15(f): 6:19pm On Dec 15, 2021
@staga
Hello good evening.

Please I want to do the birthing service in Barbados, can you help with hospital bills, apartment information etc.

I just applied for UK tourist visa, so I can use that to travel to Barbados from there vut I am a bit clueless about how things are done there.

And I don't know if there's a Nigerian community Please help me with information.
Re: Any Nigerian In Barbados? by Bussybell15(f): 6:20pm On Dec 15, 2021
Please do they give citizenship to the child?

@Staga
Re: Any Nigerian In Barbados? by staga: 6:26pm On Dec 15, 2021
Bussybell15:
Please do they give citizenship to the child?

@Staga

100% yes.
Re: Any Nigerian In Barbados? by staga: 6:30pm On Dec 15, 2021
Bussybell15:
@staga
Hello good evening.

Please I want to do the birthing service in Barbados, can you help with hospital bills, apartment information etc.

I just applied for UK tourist visa, so I can use that to travel to Barbados from there vut I am a bit clueless about how things are done there.

And I don't know if there's a Nigerian community Please help me with information.

There are 4 government hospitals and several private ones. The advice I will give you cannot be aired here. I will do that privately, as there are some nuances to the process now.
Re: Any Nigerian In Barbados? by Tinsma: 6:05am On Jan 01, 2022
staga:

@staga

Please I sent you an email, kindly respond.

Happy new year
Re: Any Nigerian In Barbados? by Udobigj(m): 7:33pm On Jan 03, 2022
Hello, pls I want to know more about Barbados , a friend of mine just ask me if am interested
Re: Any Nigerian In Barbados? by Curious346: 7:34pm On Jan 03, 2022
Udobigj:
Hello, pls I want to know more about Barbados , a friend of mine just ask me if am interested
heard it's visa free for Nigerians
Re: Any Nigerian In Barbados? by sliksusan: 7:59pm On Jan 03, 2022
Curious346:
heard it's visa free for Nigerians

it is visa free to Nigeria passport but you have pocket money like PTA
Re: Any Nigerian In Barbados? by Curious346: 8:09pm On Jan 03, 2022
sliksusan:

it is visa free to Nigeria passport but you have pocket money like PTA
yeah.

This where it works wonders for you .

Get In there and marry one of their ladies .

This makes you visa free eligible for Yankee and Canada and aussie
Re: Any Nigerian In Barbados? by sliksusan: 8:30pm On Jan 03, 2022
Curious346:
yeah.

This where it works wonders for you .

Get In there and marry one of their ladies .

This makes you visa free eligible for Yankee and Canada and aussie

never visit barbados before
Re: Any Nigerian In Barbados? by zmoney: 10:07pm On Jan 05, 2022
Good evening all.

Please is there anyone who has travelled to Barbados recently for child birth? And just to confirm, is citizenship automatic regardless of parents nationality?

Thank you.
Re: Any Nigerian In Barbados? by Prettyfranca: 7:28am On Jan 07, 2022
Why not buy a passport,change your nationality �
Vanuatu
Barbados
St kitts
St Lucia
Under 6 months
Re: Any Nigerian In Barbados? by goryorhal(m): 10:00am On Jan 07, 2022
Prettyfranca:
Vanuatu
Barbados
St kitts
St Lucia
Under 6 months

Can you explain better
Re: Any Nigerian In Barbados? by NotaMod: 5:30pm On Jan 19, 2022
Prettyfranca:
Vanuatu
Barbados
St kitts
St Lucia
Under 6 months

Anybody that has that kind of money should just process a US greencard though the K12 route. If you know, you know....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Update from the Lagos-Kano Standard Gauge Rail - Photos / Fare Hike: Airlines Record Low Booking As Passengers Shun Flights / Danfo Bus Crashed Into A Toyota Camry In Ikorodu (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.