Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Any Nigerian In Barbados? - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Any Nigerian In Barbados? (24138 Views)

How To Make It As A Nigerian In America In 2014 / Any Nigerian In Georgia? / Any Other Nigerian Here In Barbados?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Nigerian In Barbados? by virgoago4: 1:03am On Jan 25, 2022
TityC:

Ok, thank you so much for the information
Hello, happy new year.. Please were u able to get into St Lucia thru the Istanbul....Panama..port of spain route. Please can u share your experience as i aalso need ro get to Grenada. I habe their visa already. Thanks.
Re: Any Nigerian In Barbados? by virgoago4: 7:15am On Feb 02, 2022
Chiall:

Hi everyone..pls i need some information on Barbados. I plan going to Grenada and my route is via KLM(Lagos to Barbados then to Grenada) I have secured a transit visa for netherland and i have grenada visa. The issue here is my Layover in Barbados is about 25hours. Will i be allowed that long in the airport??
Also i am thinking if it makes sense to just book a hotel in barbados to stay before my next flight since its visa free for Nigerians as 25 hrs i quite a long time. Will i be allowed into Barbados knowing i am staying only a short time?
I am fully vaccinated and i plan to do a PCR test.
Please let me know what my options are. I hold a Nigerian passport.

I currently stay in an apartment here in Bridgetown. $91 for 4 nights. You can check it out on Booking.com. The name is Spacious colonial. Very nice . Have a look.
Re: Any Nigerian In Barbados? by Chiall: 10:04am On Feb 02, 2022
[quote author=virgoago4 post=109882268][/quote]

Thank God I enter Nairaland this morning! Congrats on your move to Grenada. Please for your layover in( BGI) be very smart . Yes it's visa free but,,,,,,,,. If you're holding a Nigerian passport, the interrogation is always above board. I was quizzed for close to 3 hours at the airport even as I was coming from Toronto and will be going back to Toronto in 4 days time. Make sure you have enough funds with you and keep a clean slate.

As for the long layover, I will advise you remain at the airport. It's a small but a comfortable airport. To me I don't see any need going inside Bridgetown as that might increase the level of scrutiny again. Please be smart in Bridgetown! Good luck!
Re: Any Nigerian In Barbados? by virgoago4: 8:28pm On Feb 02, 2022
Chiall:

Thank yoi so much for this info. I really appreciate. I hope if i have upto 4000usd hope its enough and no qualms??... Thank u again for this..

Thank God I enter Nairaland this morning! Congrats on your move to Grenada. Please for your layover in( BGI) be very smart . Yes it's visa free but,,,,,,,,. If you're holding a Nigerian passport, the interrogation is always above board. I was quizzed for close to 3 hours at the airport even as I was coming from Toronto and will be going back to Toronto in 4 days time. Make sure you have enough funds with you and keep a clean slate.

As for the long layover, I will advise you remain at the airport. It's a small but a comfortable airport. To me I don't see any need going inside Bridgetown as that might increase the level of scrutiny again. Please be smart in Bridgetown! Good luck!
Re: Any Nigerian In Barbados? by Chiall: 12:03am On Feb 03, 2022
[quote author=virgoago4 post=109902459][/quote]

With that you are good to go. Good luck dear.
When is your trip?

1 Like

Re: Any Nigerian In Barbados? by virgoago4: 11:52am On Feb 03, 2022
Chiall:

Thanks so much for this. my trip is in 3 weeks.

With that you are good to go. Good luck dear.
When is your trip?
Re: Any Nigerian In Barbados? by virgoago: 5:47pm On Mar 08, 2022
Arrived Barbados yesterday, i prefiiled the immigation form on the website and also filled the BIM SAFE app. I spent less than 5 minutes with immigration. I was shocked.. maybe because i was transitting?? I stayed Courtyard Marriot hotel and i m leaving today for Grenada. Thanks for the guidance and all. I appreciate
Re: Any Nigerian In Barbados? by Shakiratemma(f): 10:29am On Mar 09, 2022
virgoago:
Arrived Barbados yesterday, i prefiiled the immigation form on the website and also filled the BIM SAFE app. I spent less than 5 minutes with immigration. I was shocked.. maybe because i was transitting?? I stayed Courtyard Marriot hotel and i m leaving today for Grenada. Thanks for the guidance and all. I appreciate

Wown congrats o
Pls did u apply for any transit visa for this ur route?
Re: Any Nigerian In Barbados? by Chiall: 1:37pm On Mar 09, 2022
virgoago:

Thank God for safe trip. How's Grenada?
Re: Any Nigerian In Barbados? by confido2017: 12:55pm On Mar 10, 2022
@Chiall

Good day Ma, please how is Barbados. I intend to visit for just a week.
Re: Any Nigerian In Barbados? by virgoago: 2:08pm On Mar 19, 2022
Chiall:

Thank God for safe trip. How's Grenada?

Grenada is fine... Quite quiet, friendly people. So far so good
Re: Any Nigerian In Barbados? by virgoago: 2:10pm On Mar 19, 2022
Shakiratemma:

Wown congrats o

Yes i applier for Netherland transit Visa. So i flew from Naija to Barbados KLM but transited and exchanged plane in Amsterdam. Then from Barbados to Grenada

1 Like

Re: Any Nigerian In Barbados? by Shakiratemma(f): 4:21pm On Mar 19, 2022
virgoago:

Yes i applier for Netherland transit Visa. So i flew from Naija to Barbados KLM but transited and exchanged plane in Amsterdam. Then from Barbados to Grenada

Cool.. was the Netherlands transit visa difficult to get since there is no visa to show for Barbados since tis visa free.
Re: Any Nigerian In Barbados? by virgoago4: 12:17am On Apr 07, 2022
Shakiratemma:

yes i applied for netherland transit visa via belgium embassy in abuja. it took 14 working days.

Wown congrats o
Re: Any Nigerian In Barbados? by virgoago4: 12:19am On Apr 07, 2022
Shakiratemma:

Cool.. was the Netherlands transit visa difficult to get since there is no visa to show for Barbados since tis visa free.

My final destination was Grenada and i already had a visa for Grenada. So when applying, I just printed the official page of Barbados immigration showing that Nigerians do not need visa into the country.
Re: Any Nigerian In Barbados? by Ninhogreat22: 5:07am On Apr 08, 2022
virgoago4:

My final destination was Grenada and i already had a visa for Grenada. So when applying, I just printed the official page of Barbados immigration showing that Nigerians do not need visa into the country.

Does printing of page help? My trip to Barbados is in two weeks . I don’t even know if I can get a Barbados transit visa . It seems impossible in Nigeria. I don’t know what to do . I don’t want them to send me back . Imma just cry �
Re: Any Nigerian In Barbados? by Ninhogreat22: 1:34pm On Apr 08, 2022
[quote author=Shakiratemma post=111177785]

Cool.. was the Netherlands transit visa difficult to get since there is no visa to show for Barbados since tis visa free.[/quote
Re: Any Nigerian In Barbados? by Ninhogreat22: 1:35pm On Apr 08, 2022
virgoago:

How did you go about the netherland transit visa . I do need that please
Re: Any Nigerian In Barbados? by Ezekielibeh: 4:24pm On Jul 15, 2022
How did you apply for Netherlands visa and how many days was it processed? Thanks help a brother
Re: Any Nigerian In Barbados? by Ezekielibeh: 4:24pm On Jul 15, 2022
Me too please
Re: Any Nigerian In Barbados? by Travelakpati: 12:05pm On Jan 26, 2023
staga:

I will find out this information for you on Sunday. There is a Naija nurse in my church who works in one of the hospitals here.
For accommodation, you have options to choose 6 months rent (bw $500 to $800 a month) or go for AirBnb (more expensive). They have lots of furnished apartments here but it is all about your money.

@staga hello, hope you are doing good. I just joined to glean more knowledge from you sir. I will be going to Barbados next month with my Mom and sister for a two weeks trip. I will like to know if there are options of extending our stay after getting there.
Re: Any Nigerian In Barbados? by oshinadesegun: 6:29am On Apr 13, 2023
Please gurus, waiting for an appointment in barbados hospital, I'm pregnant and in my 34 weeks and I would love to have my baby there. The hospital said they would like to know when I will be arriving to book me an appointment. And I want a flight routes with no transit and no authorization of OK to board. Please help me with a flight route. Thank you.
Re: Any Nigerian In Barbados? by Slowm(m): 12:20am On Apr 10
Please my people I need yoyr help. I had a professional exam to write by April 2024 in Saint Lucia, I was given a provisional visa by Saint Lucia Immigration department which warranted me to apply for UK transit visa but this was refused on three occasions. I want to reapply for this same examination by July, I really need help on the possible route to fellow to achieve this purpose. Do any body has an idea of any easier route to travel to Saint Lucia?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Update from the Lagos-Kano Standard Gauge Rail - Photos / Fare Hike: Airlines Record Low Booking As Passengers Shun Flights / Danfo Bus Crashed Into A Toyota Camry In Ikorodu (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.