Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,028 members, 7,845,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Android, Anyone? Part II - Phones (133) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? Part II (973987 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (601) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by opestein: 8:34pm On Jul 04, 2013
joeydozzy:
I don't think the sense 5 has been updated on one x. my phone has sense 5 because it's ported from HTC one which shares the same SOC
htc tire me..see u dey flash,me neva even unlock my at&t htc one x bootloader..although its the pc thats not recognising it and all drivers are installed..windows 8 sha..u fit help me anyway..was familar with sammy fones but htc na bad boy..pc doesnt even detect my fone in file transfer mode
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ciphoenix: 12:26am On Jul 05, 2013
Leopantro:

Am I allowed to answer this question?

adaobi ,welcome to the Android world.

my guess is the movies are in flv or avi format. android plays mpeg by default. install a media player like Mxplayer and use it to play the movie
my default player plays flv, avi and wmv.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by fixzylani: 12:41am On Jul 05, 2013
Is it possible to load Jelly Bean 4.1 on htc amaze 4g and also upgrade the htc sense from 3.0? Pls help.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Leopantro: 1:34am On Jul 05, 2013
ciphoenix: my default player plays flv, avi and wmv.

hmmm. mine doesn't. guess I have been playing in root folder for too long. thanks for the info.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by sophieeluv: 4:08pm On Jul 05, 2013
Pls I need help. I ve been using Etisalat bundle for my subscription on my Samsung s3 but it finishes very fast. Is there a way I can use d Etisalat unlimited Bis for my Android
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 05, 2013
ciphoenix, is the MTN Bis unlimited on Droid vpn or just with access point? I've heard about its stability for the past couple of days? How true is this?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ciphoenix: 7:37pm On Jul 05, 2013
joeydozzy: ciphoenix, is the MTN Bis unlimited on Droid vpn or just with access point? I've heard about its stability for the past couple of days? How true is this?
it's unlimited for just access point. About the stability, it's regional. Arrived abuja today to find out it's as stable as can be.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 05, 2013
ciphoenix: it's unlimited for just access point. About the stability, it's regional. Arrived abuja today to find out it's as stable as can be.

What's your average data limit a month?
and is it blackberry.net apn?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by LordReed(m): 8:04pm On Jul 05, 2013
joeydozzy:

I did about 9GB before I had to revive it.

@ciphoenix
Does you connection drop at anytime when using droidvpn?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ciphoenix: 9:07pm On Jul 05, 2013
joeydozzy:

it varies. Got 72GB last month before I had to revive it grin
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ciphoenix: 9:11pm On Jul 05, 2013
Lord_Reed:

I did about 9GB before I had to revive it.

@ciphoenix
Does you connection drop at anytime when using droidvpn?
never used droidvpn. Connection drops spontaneously every 30 secs or so. Haven't experienced it here (abj) though
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by LordReed(m): 10:07pm On Jul 05, 2013
ciphoenix: it varies. Got 72GB last month before I had to revive it grin

Chei MTN don suffer!

1 Like

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by LordReed(m): 10:08pm On Jul 05, 2013
ciphoenix: never used droidvpn. Connection drops spontaneously every 30 secs or so. Haven't experienced it here (abj) though

I thought that was what you were using.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ciphoenix: 10:59pm On Jul 05, 2013
Lord_Reed:

I thought that was what you were using.
nope.going directly
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by LordReed(m): 11:28pm On Jul 05, 2013
ciphoenix: nope.going directly

So how come you got 72gb? Which plan are you on, weekly or monthly?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jul 05, 2013
Leopantro help!

I want to know how long it takes to charge a tablet. Mine take a very long time to charge. Just today I plugged it in @ 18% n its just 36% after 6 hours of charge angry

I hate these cheap MID tablets. I complained earlier about the touchscreen flickering whenever I plugged in and from your reply you seemed to know good stuff about these MID tablets.

I feel like smashing mine to pieces right now.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by walescon(m): 2:09am On Jul 06, 2013
please how do i buy apps from play store with a nigeria mastercard
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by aieromon(m): 5:31am On Jul 06, 2013
walescon: please how do i buy apps from play store with a nigeria mastercard

Link your card to Google wallet and you are good to go.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by tosmartak(m): 7:49am On Jul 06, 2013
Lord_Reed:

Poorly spec-ed phone and tablet. Single core in this day and age? Even Tecno does better. This market no go sell o.

Lord_Reed: Thank you. Our products are both dual core, not single core. Probably u missed it but I think they were stated. Nevertheless, we thank you for the observation, even though incorrect. We are here to serve you better. And by the way, our products are UK designed product and they conform with UK specs, one of the reasons we put 365 days warranty on them. Here are the specs you probably missed.

For the s20 (4.3in smartphone)
Chipset : MediaTek MTK6517
Dual core 4.1.4
CPU - 1GHz
GPU - PowerVR SGX543MP2
WLAN - wifi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual band
OS - Android 4.1.4 jellybean
Battery
Stand by - up to 650h
Talk time - up to 20h 40min
Etc

For the mini tab II
Processor: MT657.(Dual Core) 1.0GHZ
RAM : 512MB
ROM : 4GB
Memory card slot (expandable upto 32GB)
Working Frequency : GSM 850/900/1800/1900
WCDMA 2100/850
Screen: 7 inch,TFT LCD
Touch Panel: Capacitive Touch screen (5 point touch)optional P+G
GPU : SGX531MP2 OpenGL ES2.0
Etc

Thank you once again lord reed. We hope to see you around.

Harold

Thank you
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 4llerbuntu(m): 11:28am On Jul 06, 2013
n.oxide:
Leopantro help!

I want to know how long it takes to charge a tablet. Mine take a very long time to charge. Just today I plugged it in @ 18% n its just 36% after 6 hours of charge angry

I hate these cheap MID tablets. I complained earlier about the touchscreen flickering whenever I plugged in and from your reply you seemed to know good stuff about these MID tablets.

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 4llerbuntu(m): 11:29am On Jul 06, 2013
n.oxide:
Leopantro help!

just buy another one. u might get lucky this time.

1 Like

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by LordReed(m): 11:51am On Jul 06, 2013
tosmartak:

Lord_Reed: Thank you. Our products are both dual core, not single core. Probably u missed it but I think they were stated. Nevertheless, we thank you for the observation, even though incorrect. We are here to serve you better. And by the way, our products are UK designed product and they conform with UK specs, one of the reasons we put 365 days warranty on them. Here are the specs you probably missed.

Dual core 4.1.4
CPU - 1GHz
GPU - PowerVR SGX543MP2
Battery
Stand by - up to 650h
Etc

For the mini tab II
WCDMA 2100/850
Etc

Harold

Thank you

Yeah I missed the dual core thing but still that chip doesn't do 3G that is poor in this day and age. Secondly you are running on 4.0 when OEMs are transitioning to 4.2. You won't get peoples attention with such specs. Tecno (not that I even like them much) has a better product and people are going for it, I don't think your stuff will attract them at all
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by jamez3d(m): 1:58pm On Jul 06, 2013
hello there. i'm about to buy an android tablet in a few days
i've done a lot of googling and youtubing. cant seem to make up my mind but the asus fonepad and nexus 7 seem to be quite attractive. although I dont understand much about the hardware makeup, i'm new to the android family and would like to get some expert advice. thanks in advance
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Hotdiamond(m): 2:25pm On Jul 06, 2013
jamez3d: hello there. i'm about to buy an android tablet in a few days
i've done a lot of googling and youtubing. cant seem to make up my mind but the asus fonepad and nexus 7 seem to be quite attractive. although I dont understand much about the hardware makeup, i'm new to the android family and would like to get some expert advice. thanks in advance
nexus 7 is paobably a top notch tablet if only you can live witg the absense of a rear faceing camera and sdcard slot. otherwise the nexus 10 or the samsung galaaxy note 8.0 will surely satisfy you
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by LordReed(m): 2:43pm On Jul 06, 2013
jamez3d: hello there. i'm about to buy an android tablet in a few days

These are both nice tablets and you won't go wrong with any you decide but what I know is that the Nexus 7 is WiFi only which means it requires additional support to access the internet. Also the fonepad has a mem card slot which the nexus doesn't have. Cost wise I suppose the nexus is cheaper so all it comes down to is can you live with what the nexus lacks or must you have it all?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by koyla: 2:54pm On Jul 06, 2013
Anyone help me root my Huawei Ascend Y210-0100 GingerBread 2.3.6 without pc? cant even take screen shots without rooting, Thanks.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 3kay945(m): 3:05pm On Jul 06, 2013
tosmartak:

Dual core 4.1.4
CPU - 1GHz
GPU - PowerVR SGX543MP2
Battery
Stand by - up to 650h
Etc

For the mini tab II
WCDMA 2100/850
Etc

Harold

Thank you

I won't say anything cos I don't want to spoil ur market grin
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by LeJeun3: 4:23pm On Jul 06, 2013
.Good evening, just started using this tab, and it just goes of today and won't boot. Power+vol up gives me r screen below. Any help??

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by blackweaver(m): 5:45pm On Jul 06, 2013
4llerbuntu:

just buy another one. u might get lucky this time.

u wicked o, let him buy a galaxy tab instead
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by blackweaver(m): 5:46pm On Jul 06, 2013
LeJeun3: .Good evening, just started using this tab, and it just goes of today and won't boot. Power+vol up gives me r screen below. Any help??

what kind of tab (make, model etc)?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by malikalhaj: 6:45pm On Jul 06, 2013
tosmartak:

Dual core 4.1.4
CPU - 1GHz
GPU - PowerVR SGX543MP2
Battery
Stand by - up to 650h
Etc
For the mini tab II
WCDMA 2100/850
Etc

Harold

Thank you

Really I own a nexus device and I've never had that OS

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (601) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.