Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,541 members, 7,861,567 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:40 PM

Android, Anyone? Part II - Phones (158) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? Part II (976948 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (601) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by newman10(m): 1:22pm On Aug 02, 2013
4llerbuntu:

hwhehehe. u need to know mtn md.

even if u call them now they will dull u that they will do it but they wont.

what works tho is: walk to a friendship center.
pray the chick on the counter is young and toastable. if she is not, i hope u can toast older women too.

never mind just toast her...... then tell her if she go gree or not there and then. she will say no. then u tell her actually u really need to deactivate ur bb plan. if she cant gree at least she can do that.

she will send a mail on ur behalf to the guys who will.

TESTED AND CONFIRMED METHOD BY 3 GUYS I TOLD...... I SWEAR.

If na guy...... well i hope u can scope sha... just paddy paddy up and ask him.... if na town boi e go respond. if na weyrey ur out of luck.

good luck.

Oga 4ller is completely right. I called 180 like 5 times, they promised to de-activate but na lie. I went to the friendship centre in Opebi. Na one fine gal dey behind the counter wen i go. I first pass a compliment say she fine well well. She blushed and send the mail on my behalf sharply. Believe me I never commot the place before I got a message from 21600 grin grin
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Pelummy(f): 1:39pm On Aug 02, 2013
please help, am having wi-fi error and network connection problem wth my htc hd

what can i do

though have tried factory reset...

angry sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad angry angry angry
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Leopantro: 1:43pm On Aug 02, 2013
wahala dey oh. I'm currently in ibadan and the closest mtn centre has only one girl that is darker than black with tribal marks. she knows that she is ugly. if I try that line she fit bar my sim.

chei. I don suffer
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 4llerbuntu(m): 1:48pm On Aug 02, 2013
Pelummy:

please help, am having wi-fi error and network connection problem wth my htc hd

what can i do

though have tried factory reset...

angry sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad angry angry angry

first of all you be man or woman?

na d response go determine way forward hia cheesy

no lie o God is washing u in big basin.

secondly u never asked any question..... u just posted.

phone name.
phone model
OS version
customizations.
what the problem is.
what occured just before the problem started.
what you have done to solve the problem.
have u asked google about it?

at the very least provide these info so pple who are not witches, wizards and "NL guru$" can help.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 4llerbuntu(m): 1:53pm On Aug 02, 2013
Leopantro: wahala dey oh. I'm currently in ibadan and the closest mtn centre has only one girl that is darker than black with tribal marks. she knows that she is ugly. if I try that line she fit bar my sim.

chei. I don suffer

taaaaa comot dia.

u wan tell us say u never toast house girl or ur neighbour smallie daughter b4? just pretend say na dem and drop the lyrics cheesy cheesy

na now we go sabi ur packaging level. sharp guy no be by mouth. if na agbani u go say e too fine. if na mama gee u go say e too worwor. that is not the koko.

no fall my hand oooo. oya go there now and do d dew
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Pelummy(f): 3:01pm On Aug 02, 2013
4llerbuntu:

first of all you be man or woman?am a woman grin

na d response go determine way forward hia cheesy

no lie o God is washing u in big basin.

secondly u never asked any question..... u just posted.

phone name.
phone model
OS version
customizations.
what the problem is.
what occured just before the problem started.
what you have done to solve the problem.
have u asked google about it?

at the very least provide these info so pple who are not witches, wizards and "NL guru$" can help.

phone name- htc android
phone model- htc sense hd A9191
am sorry i cant locate the OS version except android version,htc sense version,base band version and browser version
the problem is i cant browse with my phone either with wi-fi or mobile data
i have tried factory reset to solve the problem but no way
i asked google but i cant just undastnd

pls help me, the NL GURUS, WITCHES AND WIZARD. grin
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Leopantro: 4:33pm On Aug 02, 2013
Liver enter gutter.

Meanwhile, if you want to laugh check this out

www.nairaland.com/1382082/how-install-android-4.1-jellybean

1 Like

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 02, 2013
pls guys, are the phones jumia sells branded or international version?? pls i need to know, abt to make an order
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by majalisa(m): 8:10pm On Aug 02, 2013
vivichocs: pls guys, are the phones jumia sells branded or international version?? pls i need to know, abt to make an order
unbranded and unlocked..wat brand n model of phone do u have in mind?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by BlackBaron: 9:12pm On Aug 02, 2013
Sad day people.

My Note II dropped just few mins ago and my screen cracked. Distance was just from my knee to the ground.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Leopantro: 9:41pm On Aug 02, 2013
BlackBaron: Sad day people.

My Note II dropped just few mins ago and my screen cracked. Distance was just from my knee to the ground.

E ya, so sorry
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by KazeKage1: 9:59pm On Aug 02, 2013

sad
Is it still under warranty?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by BlackBaron: 10:08pm On Aug 02, 2013
Leopantro:

E ya, so sorry
It's all good bro.

KazeKage1:
sad
Is it still under warranty?
Yes it is. Gonna have to shell out for a new screen. Samsung warranty doesnt cover broken screens.

Looks like a screen only but not sure if digitizer is also affected.
S pen and touch still works well.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by majalisa(m): 10:52pm On Aug 02, 2013

kpele my broda
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 5:24am On Aug 03, 2013

I don't know if it's the users or Samsung but MOST galaxy phones bought over time end up with a broken screen. Samsung needs to do something about its build quality
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by edoyad(m): 7:11am On Aug 03, 2013
@leopantro, I don't know anymore again. Even my email message wasn't responded to. I take it "NIPOST isnt delivering" the package anymore.

Meanwhile, who can help me with the addresses of Ghana's, South Africa's and Kenya's biggest internet forums. I hate how those stoneage people come to NL to yarn trash sometimes. I'm going on assault grin

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by edoyad(m): 7:14am On Aug 03, 2013
4llerbuntu: naah guy forget. that bbm app will blow up big time.

the question is just how they intend to monetize it.
nobody will pay a separate 1k just to use bbm after buying dataplan....... if its going to be free..... dunno.

surely tho most folks will install it. whether they use it is another thing. droid users are compulsive app installers. so many of us install apps we dont use at all.

meanwhile goooglora NEEDS a direct distributor in naija badly...... these new google phones n nexus should be killing d market right now ....

They will make 1 trillion pounds from naija alone if they go about it right. But it should be based on airtime deduction if you ask me.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by soladnet14: 7:29am On Aug 03, 2013
Please help me oooooo. I made too many attempt on my pattern but i tried to recover it through google account but the device is not accepting it. What can i do.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by edoyad(m): 7:34am On Aug 03, 2013
soladnet14: Please help me oooooo. I made too many attempt on my pattern but i tried to recover it through google account but the device is not accepting it. What can i do.

Dude no offeinse but are you sure that device is yours? You seriously want us to believe you have forgotten the pattern of your own device?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 7:45am On Aug 03, 2013
edoyad:

Dude no offeinse but are you sure that device is yours? You seriously want us to believe you have forgotten the pattern of your own device?

it's very possible
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Leopantro: 7:47am On Aug 03, 2013
edoyad: @leopantro, I don't know anymore again. Even my email message wasn't responded to. I take it "NIPOST isnt delivering" the package anymore.

Meanwhile, who can help me with the addresses of Ghana's, South Africa's and Kenya's biggest internet forums. I hate how those stoneage people come to NL to yarn trash sometimes. I'm going on assault grin

I'm so so sorry. Please check your mail
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by LordReed(m): 8:47am On Aug 03, 2013
joeydozzy:

I don't know if it's the users or Samsung but MOST galaxy phones bought over time end up with a broken screen. Samsung needs to do something about its build quality

It is glass so what do you expect? Maybe when screen technology gets round to making those flexible screens then you won't get breakages for now live with it.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by lifehacker: 9:35am On Aug 03, 2013
Im still too afraid, I neva find custom rom for my fone to download and my knowledge is just too hazy., when I dey hear sey this one stable this one no stable, pls I use mytouch 3G slide and I will appreciate help......these guys At lifehacker just won't let me get one from their system because of one nonsense truth and dare
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 03, 2013
Since these operators(mtn, glo, etisalat) have blocked there bb services to non bb users, I am thinking of buying a cheap bb so I can use it as a modem for my laptop. I wonder if any one is doing same ....
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Praise5: 10:09am On Aug 03, 2013
pls why won't playstore open with this droid vpn?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by opestein: 11:00am On Aug 03, 2013
y should some pple kill themselves over empty hen. them no want make una use am again..at least for the moment..wen u can port to beta carriers..well me don port to airtel for now till empty hen open their bis again..
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 03, 2013
Lord_Reed:

It is glass so what do you expect? Maybe when screen technology gets round to making those flexible screens then you won't get breakages for now live with it.

You need to compare them with Apple or HTCs to know what I'm getting at

1 Like

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by opestein: 11:07am On Aug 03, 2013
joeydozzy:

You need to compare them with Apple or HTCs to know what I'm getting at
I tell u,this my HTC screen strong gan....coming from sammy's s2..dat one be like plastic
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Awhyxlim(m): 11:30am On Aug 03, 2013
guyz pls i restored factory settings on my android & all d games i downloaded from play store are gone plss help & us there a way i can prevent dz next tym
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 03, 2013
Awhy_xlim: guyz pls i restored factory settings on my android & all d games i downloaded from play store are gone plss help & us there a way i can prevent dz next tym

You either use titanium backup or you don't factory reset again

3 Likes

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Dabss(m): 12:41pm On Aug 03, 2013
Awhy_xlim: guyz pls i restored factory settings on my android & all d games i downloaded from play store are gone plss help & us there a way i can prevent dz next tym
lol
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 4llerbuntu(m): 1:01pm On Aug 03, 2013
phones are not designed to be dropped on the ground. most especially slabs.

i doubt the breakage of the glass has anything to do with oem. if u drop it. it will crack. end of.

u see a lot of cracked sammys because there are lots of sammys more than any other oem. i have used quite a few oems and without fail i have cracked every single slab i ever used.

Pelummy: phone name- htc android
phone model- htc sense hd A9191
am sorry i cant locate the OS version except android version,htc sense version,base band version and browser version
the problem is i cant browse with my phone either with wi-fi or mobile data
i have tried factory reset to solve the problem but no way
i asked google but i cant just undastnd

pls help me, the NL GURUS, WITCHES AND WIZARD. grin

aha. lobatan.

first of all. Os version is equal to android version.......

if u cant browse..... even with wifi? naaah this is truly a job for the witches and wizards. over to them grin

seriously tho. this is a HtC Desire HD

who dey sell all dis fones give una self?

have u ever browsed with this fone? or u just bought it from someone?

what network r u using in it?

can u make or receive calls? e dey get network signal?

do u have data settings on this phone?

d fone dey show E, G, or H for the screen at all

is this

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (601) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.