Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,531 members, 7,843,638 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Android, Anyone? Part II - Phones (192) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? Part II (973827 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) ... (601) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Leopantro: 1:34pm On Sep 05, 2013
Sunglow: just recevied alert that possible virus threat have been dectected on my android. pls what shld i do

Trying so hard not to be sarcastic.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by puskin: 1:35pm On Sep 05, 2013
Sunglow: just recevied alert that possible virus threat have been dectected on my android. pls what shld i do

Hmmmmm.......I got that virus alert recently on my phone too.
I simply solved it by dipping the phone into a very big bucket of salt water so that the salt water will quickly dissolve the virus.

......and voila.....the virus was gone cheesy cheesy......but the phone never came on again. cry cry

1 Like

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by puskin: 1:36pm On Sep 05, 2013
Leopantro:

Don't blame me, I had to render you some assistance. grin grin
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Sunglow: 1:46pm On Sep 05, 2013
Leopantro:

why wld u want to be sarcastic?dont i have d rite to ask questions?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Sunglow: 1:48pm On Sep 05, 2013
puskin:

Hmmmmm.......I got that virus alert recently on my phone too.
I simply solved it by dipping the phone into a very big bucket of salt water so that the salt water will quickly dissolve the virus.

......and voila.....the virus was gone cheesy cheesy......but the phone never came on again. cry cry
meaning??/??/?//??//
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Leopantro: 1:53pm On Sep 05, 2013
Sunglow: meaning??/??/?//??//

Good grief!!! He didn't get it.

Please, kindly refer to google for the answer to your question
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 05, 2013
Loooool there seem to be many comedians on this thread!!! I just hope my bro wouldn't have to see this sad sad sad
Certain people calling his beloved s3 expensive calculator cheesy cheesy he'd just faint grin grin 65k things... Lol

Anyways thanks for the sarcastic help u rendered smiley smiley I hope I'd be able to help him figure it out. Cos he's not the phony/techy person so he doesn't know much about all these.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Dabss(m): 4:52pm On Sep 05, 2013
kofsy: Loooool there seem to be many comedians on this thread!!! I just hope my bro wouldn't have to see this sad sad sad
Certain people calling his beloved s3 expensive calculator cheesy cheesy he'd just faint grin grin 65k things... Lol
the blackberry is the calculator not the s3
Just shows that u still don't understand what they were saying. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Sunglow: 5:40pm On Sep 05, 2013
Leopantro:

Good grief!!! He didn't get it.

Please, kindly refer to google for the answer to your question
didnt get what.you are so rude.And just for the record its not a HE but a MRS.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by LordReed(m): 5:51pm On Sep 05, 2013
kofsy: Loooool there seem to be many comedians on this thread!!! I just hope my bro wouldn't have to see this sad sad sad

Anyways thanks for the sarcastic help u rendered smiley smiley I hope I'd be able to help him figure it out. Cos he's not the phony/techy person so he doesn't know much about all these.

Don't worry I still own an expensive calculator (not for long though grin grin grin ).
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 05, 2013
Da_b¤§§.:
Hmmmmmmm! I see...
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 05, 2013
Da_b¤§§.:
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 05, 2013
Da_b¤§§.:
Hmmmmmmmm! I see
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by viruz007(m): 6:10pm On Sep 05, 2013
Sunglow: didnt get what.you are so rude.And just for the record its not a HE but a MRS.

Actually my friend is not rude. He's just trying to comprehend your not understanding what was posted. The so called alert i believe is an ad and in no way means u have a virus. Daz all..
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ciphoenix: 6:18pm On Sep 05, 2013

Do you read app descriptions before download?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Fulaman198(m): 1:48am On Sep 06, 2013
n9jaboy: I am so sorry 4 derailing. Please i want to install Bible and dictionary on my
samsung galaxy tab ii, can someone help with download link. Thank u

Check the Google Play Store
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Fulaman198(m): 1:49am On Sep 06, 2013
vivichocs: pls my good android ppl, hv bn trying to download movies from Google buh to no avail..it's either d film isnt complete or It won't download at all..pls help me with a link or app from which I can download Hollywood, bollywood and season movies ...

btw, good morning all...

What app are you attempting to use? If you are trying to watch videos, I recommend MX player if your default video player lacks the proper codecs.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 4llerbuntu(m): 6:48am On Sep 06, 2013
The quality of BS being spun on this thread these days is legendary grin grin grin
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Leopantro: 6:51am On Sep 06, 2013
Sunglow: didnt get what.you are so rude.And just for the record its not a HE but a MRS.

my apologies, madam. I was in error in assuming I was talking to a technological competent equal versatile in the basics of Android use.
woe is me.
like I said, refer to Google for the answer to the question
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Sunglow: 7:36am On Sep 06, 2013
ciphoenix:

Do you read app descriptions before download?
i actually havent downloaded any app by my self,just the ones that were installed the i brought it
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Sunglow: 7:37am On Sep 06, 2013
Leopantro:

my apologies, madam. I was in error in assuming I was talking to a technological competent equal versatile in the basics of Android use.
woe is me.
like I said, refer to Google for the answer to the question
Apologies accepted.will refer to Google for answers. Thanks
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Mcsammy4u(m): 7:48am On Sep 06, 2013
pls phone gurus in d house, I need ur help, I am using tecnob3 and I av mtn airtime of 1k on my phone, I wanted to use it for bis subscription until someone told me dat d mtn bis does not wk on android phone anymore, pls can anyone help me wit d code I can subscribe wit using d mtn 1k I av and also d best subscription I can use for my tecnob3 in case of next time ..... I will appreciate any help....
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by iheanyi4u(m): 9:20am On Sep 06, 2013
Had a Samsung galaxy s3 that got stolen. Want to go for the xperia sp. I ve enuff for another s3 though. what do u guys think?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by shinok360: 10:13am On Sep 06, 2013
get the note3 send me the rest
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by shinok360: 10:14am On Sep 06, 2013
get thenew samsung note3 send me the rest
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 06, 2013
nani.666:
word.....Custom Roms are definitely the way forward....especially on Samsung devices...Samsung stock Firmwares tend to be rather crappy....and they take a huge toll on your battery...(it actually destroyed my battery...had to order a new one from Amazon) with all the pointless third party apps and shii.... whatever am I using Samsung app store and Samsung Chat ON for ?? With my current firmware I'm experiencing no lags whatsoever...no third party apps at all...I don't even have those crappy Gmaps and Google+ apps....and my battery life is excellent.... smiley
I'm having problems with rooting my GS3 PLS IF U HAVE TIME SEND D DETAILS OF HOW I CAN ACHEIVE THIS TO MY EMAIL AND ALSO WHERE CAN I GET CUSTOM ROMS FROM
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by alonso2214(m): 1:06pm On Sep 06, 2013
Plz @gurus and users find me a solution to root my new android 4.0.3 netbook? As anyone use a netbook here before? Am tired of research all tutorials on the internet are for phones & tablets. Make una help me root this netbook.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by nani667: 1:09pm On Sep 06, 2013
jimihendrix: I'm having problems with rooting my GS3 PLS IF U HAVE TIME SEND D DETAILS OF HOW I CAN ACHEIVE THIS TO MY EMAIL AND ALSO WHERE CAN I GET CUSTOM ROMS FROM
goto XDA forums....you'll find all you need there....or just use Google... if its still too complicated for ya just add me on 2go @nani666
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 4llerbuntu(m): 1:51pm On Sep 06, 2013
alonso2214: Plz @gurus and users find me a solution to root my new android 4.0.3 netbook? As anyone use a netbook here before? Am tired of research all tutorials on the internet are for phones & tablets. Make una help me root this netbook.
]] grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Kaycee7(m): 3:18pm On Sep 06, 2013
alonso2214: Plz @gurus and users find me a solution to root my new android 4.0.3 netbook? As anyone use a netbook here before? Am tired of research all tutorials on the internet are for phones & tablets. Make una help me root this netbook.
I beg your pardon

(1) (2) (3) ... (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) ... (601) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.