Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Android, Anyone? Part II - Phones (286) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? Part II (971647 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) ... (601) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by tonyx4x44(m): 7:23am On Jul 19, 2014
Elebiju: then u are still learner cos this is the first time I'll read such comments about mobogenie moreover over 70%of android apps poses adware threat if u are in doubt open ur lucky patcher if u've got one and see for urself,you don't really know a spamware but u can Google it for more enlightenment.

mobogenie is one horrible piece of spamware angry angry
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by tunnex190: 7:43am On Jul 19, 2014
tunnex190: Hi, please I urgently need your help. I am using HTC vivid running custom rom on it. How can I go back to my stock rom? I have htc vivid at&t RUU 3.26.502.56 R23 US.exe file and I have HTC all in one tools that a brother has used to flash the phone when it was bricked before I later reflashed a custom rom. The question is how can I use these tools to go back to my stock rom. What is needed if by anyway these files wont be enough?

I am still waiting for your response gurus.

.... still waiting for response
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 3CHUB: 9:28am On Jul 19, 2014
DatShakaraBOI: Please how do I activate 3G on samsung Gt-S7262 abeg. Urgent help needed asap biko
Hello I'm from 3c hub ikeja.. You suppose to have 3G on your phone I think you do not need to activate it.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by annback: 9:35am On Jul 19, 2014
You can go for Gionee p2s it has those features you need.

Aside that someone please help me storage is full and I can't snap pictures again with my Gionee P2s. What do I do please?

1 Like

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 3CHUB: 10:15am On Jul 19, 2014
annback: You can go for Gionee p2s it has those features you need.

Aside that someone please help me storage is full and I can't snap pictures again with my Gionee P2s. What do I do please?
Hello I'm from 3c hub 20 awolowo road ikeja... If the memory is full delete some of the once you don't need.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bedfordng(m): 11:39am On Jul 19, 2014
tunnex190: Hi, please I urgently need your help. I am using HTC vivid running custom rom on it. How can I go back to my stock rom? I have htc vivid at&t RUU 3.26.502.56 R23 US.exe file and I have HTC all in one tools that a brother has used to flash the phone when it was bricked before I later reflashed a custom rom. The question is how can I use these tools to go back to my stock rom. What is needed if by anyway these files wont be enough?

I am still waiting for your response gurus.
you will have to relock the phone bootloader if it was unlocked before the ruu would work.also take note of the ruu radio version,don't mess around with it when using ruu to go back to stock rom.the simple and easy method is to look for some one with vivid and do a nandroid backup,which you can then flash to yours.that is the most easy method because searching for ruu update with same radio version is a pain in the A**s
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bedfordng(m): 11:45am On Jul 19, 2014
tunnex190:

Thanks. But I have some apps which are latest versions and do force closed. I am even contemplating to go back to stock rom now.
that is one of the problem with custom roms.you have to look for a stable custom rom but stable rom is nott easy to come by because you have keep downloading and test run roms to know which one is stable.look for some one with vivid and use his phone for nandroid backup,then use it to restore yours
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bedfordng(m): 11:49am On Jul 19, 2014
stano2: I got a triangle in between a phone and a pc image on my galaxytab screen, pls how do I remove it(I was trying to flash cwm to it via Odin when it happened
that is the process bro.either put the phone in download mode when using odin to flash.or there is something else you have not clearly said.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by tunnex190: 11:52am On Jul 19, 2014
bedfordng: you will have to relock the phone bootloader if it was unlocked before the ruu would work.also take note of the ruu radio version,don't mess around with it when using ruu to go back to stock rom.the simple and easy method is to look for some one with vivid and do a nandroid backup,which you can then flash to yours.that is the most easy method because searching for ruu update with same radio version is a pain in the A**s

Thanks. That ruu i have I figured, works fine. I have used it before. So all i have to do now is to relock the bootloader and run the ruu .exe file once i have htc driver installed? Because I really dont understand that nandroid backup step.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bedfordng(m): 11:53am On Jul 19, 2014
Vyntra: am about to get a phone which is either Samsung s duos,Nokia XL or lumia 630,am a gaming and movies watching type,pls which one would it be advisable for me to go for?
must is be dua and from the two type you mentioned.if you are a game and movie lover,then you will need a phone with large ram and rom.have not used any of the two so i can't really say much.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Elebiju: 11:58am On Jul 19, 2014
lifehacker: what! Bruv! you telling a blood to put his hand in fire RKO!
that Poo keeps popping up begging me to download it when I try getting apps via browser. we both know it's devilware! c'mon man!
because it pops up in your browser doesn't make it a spamware, have you make use of it?try it and testify.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Elebiju: 12:05pm On Jul 19, 2014
tonyx4x44:

mobogenie is one horrible piece of spamware angry angry
Spamware is a software utility designed specifically by spammers for spamming. Spamware enables a user to search, sort and compile a list of email addresses and provides an automated email broadcasting solution. This can be used to send spam or unsolicited emails to unsuspecting recipients.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by lifehacker: 12:11pm On Jul 19, 2014
Elebiju: Spamware is a software utility designed specifically by spammers for spamming. Spamware enables a user to search, sort and compile a list of email addresses and provides an automated email broadcasting solution. This can be used to send spam or unsolicited emails to unsuspecting recipients.
and mobogenie doesn't do this!?
gimme a break!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by barackodam: 12:28pm On Jul 19, 2014
Any one to help, FIFA 14 closes on ma droid when it gets to "tap to continue".

Immediately I tap, it'd close.

Opsson p6
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by kings11ng(m): 12:59pm On Jul 19, 2014
barackodam: Any one to help, FIFA 14 closes on ma droid when it gets to "tap to continue".

Immediately I tap, it'd close.

Opsson p6
turn on wifi
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Leopantro: 1:08pm On Jul 19, 2014
Elebiju: Spamware is a software utility designed specifically by spammers for spamming. Spamware enables a user to search, sort and compile a list of email addresses and provides an automated email broadcasting solution. This can be used to send spam or unsolicited emails to unsuspecting recipients.

there is a difference between the child that climbs a tree to see what the wise man sees sitting down.

the below was copied from the app page on play store.
Dear Users,
Recently, it has come to our
attention that some of our users
have been troubled by spam from
Mobogenie. Although we have
never intentionally distributed
spam advertisements to our
users, we would like to take this
opportunity to apologise to all of
you for any inconvenience this
spam may have caused. Having
now identified a technical issue
with one of our promotional
partners, we are currently trying
our best to fix this problem as
soon as possible.
If you’ve been affected by this
problem, please don’t hesitate to
contact us at
support@mobogenie.com with the
web address that spammed you,
and we will do our best to fix it
for you. Our team keeps a close
eye on all Mobogenie promotions,
and recommends you download
the Mobogenie application from
reliable sources only, such as
Google Play, Mobogenie.com and
other partner networks. We
guarantee that such
inconveniences will not be
repeated in the future.
We also welcome your feedback
and questions on your experience
using the application.
Thanks!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by barackodam: 1:22pm On Jul 19, 2014
kings11ng: turn on wifi

My play store ain't working, I guess that's the p.

Wat do I do??.??
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Leopantro: 1:46pm On Jul 19, 2014
Elebiju: then u are still learner cos this is the first time I'll read such comments about mobogenie moreover over 70%of android apps poses adware threat if u are in doubt open ur lucky patcher if u've got one and see for urself,you don't really know a spamware but u can Google it for more enlightenment.

who is a learner?

https://www.nairaland.com/1571362/mobogenie-app-virus
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by DatShakaraBOI(m): 5:30pm On Jul 19, 2014
3CHUB:
Hello I'm from 3c hub ikeja.. You suppose to have 3G on your phone I think you do not need to activate it.
how do I do that coz I can't see any option
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by taiocol: 8:28am On Jul 20, 2014
Guys i need your help here. I formatted my d5 and my browser is now slow like mikel and i cant download again. Yet to install any app. The mobgenie i download is nt installing and playstore has gone back to v. 3.5 and its so slow and not downloading apps. Unable to install latest version.....
So annoying
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by stano2(m): 2:51pm On Jul 20, 2014
bedfordng: that is the process bro.either put the phone in download mode when using odin to flash.or there is something else you have not clearly said.
right now it can't enter download mode again....ODIN showed FAIL when i flashed it mayb that caused it, don't know wat to do again
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ciphoenix: 3:16pm On Jul 20, 2014
Samalex2008: Pls, where can I download galaxy android firmware for note 2 and how to install it?
sammobile.com. You'll get a tar ball you can flash with Odin.

1 Like

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ciphoenix: 3:16pm On Jul 20, 2014
Leopantro:

who is a learner?

https://www.nairaland.com/1571362/mobogenie-app-virus

Leave the dude.
I once had the mobogenie app for some crazy gift package I was testing out. Had to use xPrivacy on it though. grin
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ciphoenix: 3:20pm On Jul 20, 2014
For the guy looking for videos, tubemate is the best YouTube downloader on android. There's wontube as well. If you don't want an app solution try uloz.to
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Spency: 3:35pm On Jul 20, 2014
hello am spency and I have been
searching for opsson s1 for a month
now and am yet to find. please is
opsson s1 available in Nigeria if yes
where can I buy the products and how
much does it cost in Nigeria naira.
please I need an immediate answer.
opsson Nigeria please am waiting for
your reply
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by AwesomeRomeo: 9:17pm On Jul 20, 2014
Pls how can I install play store and other google services in my HTC T528w? It came without play store.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by AbuMikey(m): 10:51pm On Jul 20, 2014
Tecno P5 for sale.

N9000

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Homezonic(m): 10:59pm On Jul 20, 2014
Hello friends. Am very happy to share this with you.
How to ping and surf free on your android phone using mtn..
The tweak was discovered 3days ago. And i wish to share it with you for free.

http://codegenesis.net/threads/how-to-ping-and-surf-free-on-android-using-mtn-with-your-freedom.58/

just check it out. No pun intended
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Homezonic(m): 11:02pm On Jul 20, 2014
AbuMikey: Tecno P5 for sale.

N9000

why do you want to sell it? Anyway. I like p5. Do u care to swap?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by AbuMikey(m): 11:07pm On Jul 20, 2014
Homezonic:

why do you want to sell it? Anyway. I like p5. Do u care to swap?
I just feel like changing my mobile.

Replied Your mail already.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Homezonic(m): 11:10pm On Jul 20, 2014
AbuMikey: I just feel like changing my mobile.

Replied Your mail already.

Do u care to swap with me? I use tecno M3
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by AbuMikey(m): 11:16pm On Jul 20, 2014
Homezonic:

Do u care to swap with me? I use tecno M3

*in Asari Dokunbo's voice* Me nor fit.
Me nor fit.

E nor fit happen grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) ... (601) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.