Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,591 members, 7,820,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Android, Anyone? Part II - Phones (294) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? Part II (969845 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) ... (601) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by barackodam: 4:31pm On Aug 07, 2014
LordReed:

Get mtkdroid tools it can flash cwm into any MTKbased Android phone.

I hv rom manager oo
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by abdulwizzy(m): 6:40pm On Aug 07, 2014
Guys pls I need serious Help ASAP, I installed sum apps on my htc sensation and it has was working fine, but when I rebooted it got stucked on the boot screen then I boot into recovery and formated the fone and it worked, but lata it went off and if I turn it on it gets stuck on boot screen I have formated it more than 20 times but still not passing boot screen, I tried unlocking the hboot but still didn't work, I have tried a lot of stuff but still not passing the boot screen, it lags wen comin on and gets stuck, I haven't even rooted it..
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 07, 2014
Remove ur memory card before booting
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 07, 2014
abdulwizzy: Guys pls I need serious Help ASAP, I installed sum apps on my htc sensation and it has was working fine, but when I rebooted it got stucked on the boot screen then I boot into recovery and formated the fone and it worked, but lata it went off and if I turn it on it gets stuck on boot screen I have formated it more than 20 times but still not passing boot screen, I tried unlocking the hboot but still didn't work, I have tried a lot of stuff but still not passing the boot screen, it lags wen comin on and gets stuck, I haven't even rooted it..

Remove ur memoryt card before booting
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by wolexino(m): 7:24pm On Aug 07, 2014
wolexino: good morning gurus..please I dont know wats happening to my galaxy S3 at times it just goes off nd I will have to boot it again but atimes it will reboot itself please help

please help
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by LordReed(m): 7:41pm On Aug 07, 2014
barackodam:

I hv rom manager oo

I have given you a solution, it is left to you.

1 Like

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by barackodam: 7:44pm On Aug 07, 2014
LordReed:

I have given you a solution, it is left to you.

Yea, u did.

I downloaded it. But after opening it it keeps saying my device ain't connected.

sadsadsadsadsadsad
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bedfordng(m): 7:49pm On Aug 07, 2014
barackodam:

Yea, u did.

I downloaded it. But after opening it it keeps saying my device ain't connected.

sadsadsadsadsadsad
you have to turn on deburg mode before it can detect it because it makes use of ADB connection.so go to your phone settings-developer option,then look for deburging option and turn it on.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bedfordng(m): 7:55pm On Aug 07, 2014
switchie: hello gurus in the house has anyone tried using cyanogenmod on any tecno if yes pls can i use it on Tecno M5 and pls explain the full proceedures,thanks.
you have to root and install cwm on the phone to enable you flash roms.download framearoot and launch it,then from the first box, choose superSU.then from the next option,choose either boromir or boramir,something like that,it will display successful root message,just restart the phone and then check your apps,look for supperSU and open it,you will see a welcome message.just ignore it.install rootchecker to confirm if your phone is rooted.if yes,then move to the next step in flashing clockwork mod using either mobile uncle or mtdroid tools
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by barackodam: 7:57pm On Aug 07, 2014
bedfordng: you have to turn on deburg mode before it can detect it because it makes use of ADB connection.so go to your phone settings-developer option,then look for deburging option and turn it on.

I did that too
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by newman10(m): 7:57pm On Aug 07, 2014
Hello friends, I need a call blocker app for android which will just end the call at the callers end and won't write "number busy"

I don't like blocked numbers to know they are being blocked.

Do you know of any?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by barackodam: 8:02pm On Aug 07, 2014
bedfordng: you have to root and install cwm on the phone to enable you flash roms.download framearoot and launch it,then from the first box, choose superSU.then from the next option,choose either boromir or boramir,something like that,it will display successful root message,just restart the phone and then check your apps,look for supperSU and open it,you will see a welcome message.just ignore it.install rootchecker to confirm if your phone is rooted.if yes,then move to the next step in flashing clockwork mod using either mobile uncle or mtdroid tools

How do I use mobile uncle tools to backup rom
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ayusbobs(m): 1:50am On Aug 08, 2014
I need to know if i can get the screen for GioneeD1....pls anyone that have
info should reply asap
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by abdulwizzy(m): 4:10am On Aug 08, 2014
ciccerouno:

Remove ur memoryt card before booting

I have done all that...
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by LordReed(m): 6:37am On Aug 08, 2014
barackodam:

Yea, u did.

sadsadsadsadsadsad

You need the USB drivers for your device. Google Android USB drivers you should find one for your device.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 4llerbuntu(m): 7:24am On Aug 08, 2014
actually MTK VCOM drivers. regular and flashmode drivers. but then again lets leave it to u gurus *Kermit*
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by lifehacker: 9:00am On Aug 08, 2014
4llerbuntu: actually MTK VCOM drivers. regular and flashmode drivers. but then again lets leave it to u gurus *Kermit*

but who said your help wasn't needed?
no one knows everything

now i understand!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by barackodam: 3:04pm On Aug 08, 2014
LordReed:

You need the USB drivers for your device. Google Android USB drivers you should find one for your device.

Okay. Tanks
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by newman10(m): 3:49pm On Aug 08, 2014
newman10: Hello friends, I need a call blocker app for android which will just end the call at the callers end and won't write "number busy"

Do you know of any?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by initialize(m): 8:52pm On Aug 08, 2014
Best of the best android devices on sale... Jiayu G4S, G6, THL 5000, Xiaomi Mi3 is now available ....follow the link for contacts www.nairaland.com/1788642/nairaland-mobile-hq-octacore-2gb
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 4llerbuntu(m): 9:13pm On Aug 08, 2014
lifehacker:

but who said your help wasn't needed?
no one knows everything

now i understand!

u sure say u understand? I doubt bro.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by newman10(m): 10:38pm On Aug 08, 2014
newman10: Hello friends, I need a call blocker app for android which will just end the call at the callers end and won't write "number busy"
Do you know of any?

None to help with this?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by drajjay: 2:04am On Aug 09, 2014
is it possible to play fifa 14 on tecno d5? cuz i installed it but it says 'unfortunately fifa 14 has stopped ' .if yes wat could be the problem.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by kinggenesis(m): 5:54am On Aug 09, 2014
I believe its possible to use 2 mobile numbers for whatsapp on 1 device....... how do I achieve this??
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Danny4show(m): 6:20am On Aug 09, 2014
pls i need ur help consigning my tecno
p3 camera,i cnt change it frm front
camera to back camera anylonger,d bar
dt m using to change frm front to back
camera just dissapeared,i tried another
camera on it bt still d same tin..pls help me out gurus....
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Sylverkenz(m): 10:19am On Aug 09, 2014
my month old gionee p2s 1gb ram for
13k call or whatsapp 07037869230
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 3CHUB: 10:44am On Aug 09, 2014
Danny4show: pls i need ur help consigning my tecno
p3 camera,i cnt change it frm front
camera to back camera anylonger,d bar
dt m using to change frm front to back
camera just dissapeared,i tried another
camera on it bt still d same tin..pls help me out gurus....
Hello I'm from 3c hub 20 awolowo ikeja...take it to tenco service center they have component engineer that will fix it for you.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 3CHUB: 10:47am On Aug 09, 2014
kinggenesis: I believe its possible to use 2 mobile numbers for whatsapp on 1 device....... how do I achieve this??
Hello I'm from 3c hub 20 awolowo road ikeja....
You can use two different numbers in Whatsapp in one device by using an application OGWhatsApp, which is a modded version of Official WhatsApp.However, the best benefit of using OGWhatsapp is that it does not require an rooted device. You can install OGWhatsapp in any Android smartphone.
Note - OGWhatsApp messenger currently supports Android operating system only. It won't work on iPhone and Windows devices.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Passion399: 11:09am On Aug 09, 2014
rooted LG p509 for sale.5k only.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Danny4show(m): 12:07pm On Aug 09, 2014
3CHUB:
Hello I'm from 3c hub 20 awolowo ikeja...take it to tenco service center they have component engineer that will fix it for you.
Ayt thanks bro will do dt on monday

1 Like

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 3CHUB: 12:47pm On Aug 09, 2014
drajjay: is it possible to play fifa 14 on tecno d5? cuz i installed it but it says 'unfortunately fifa 14 has stopped ' .if yes wat could be the problem.
Hello I'm from 3c hub 20 awolowo road ikeja....maybe u didn't install it well delete it and reinstall

(1) (2) (3) ... (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) ... (601) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.