Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,447 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Android, Anyone? Part II - Phones (295) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? Part II (969913 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) ... (601) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by babifayz(m): 1:34pm On Aug 09, 2014
Guys pls I nid ur help. I just did d airtel android plan and am unable 2 download apps on play store. I cnt even setup my bbm app n WhatsApp as well cos it kips tell me to move to a place with a better network coverage. Pls someone should cum 2 my aid.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 3CHUB: 1:40pm On Aug 09, 2014
babifayz: Guys pls I nid ur help. I just did d airtel android plan and am unable 2 download apps on play store. I cnt even setup my bbm app n WhatsApp as well cos it kips tell me to move to a place with a better network coverage. Pls someone should cum 2 my aid.
Hello I'm from 3c hub 20 awolowo road ikeja...call their customer service center...
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by babifayz(m): 2:00pm On Aug 09, 2014
I've bin calling since Wednesday buh they've nt bin helpful. And I've used abt a gbyte of d plan trying to download n setup apps buh yet to yield results.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by dacoolestkc(m): 4:35pm On Aug 09, 2014
Pls somebody put me through must you root before you get a recovery file if yes how,why does it comes in img format and what does a custom rom do,how do you creat a custom rom and will a device recovery file work for the same device that it was not backuped from...abeg my bros make una no vex i just wan know any help will be appreciated
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Smily202(m): 6:22am On Aug 10, 2014
dacoolestkc: Pls somebody put me through must you root before you get a recovery file if yes how,why does it comes in img format and what does a custom rom do,how do you creat a custom rom and will a device recovery file work for the same device that it was not backuped from...abeg my bros make una no vex i just wan know any help will be appreciated

Google is ur frd...

1 Like

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Smily202(m): 6:24am On Aug 10, 2014
babifayz: I've bin calling since Wednesday buh they've nt bin helpful. And I've used abt a gbyte of d plan trying to download n setup apps buh yet to yield results.

subscribe to airtel 10mb ..dail *141*712*11#..
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by bobojoshua(m): 8:35am On Aug 10, 2014
3CHUB:
Hello I'm from 3c hub 20 awolowo road ikeja....
You can use two different numbers in Whatsapp in one device by using an application OGWhatsApp, which is a modded version of Official WhatsApp.However, the best benefit of using OGWhatsapp is that it does not require an rooted device. You can install OGWhatsapp in any Android smartphone.
Note - OGWhatsApp messenger currently supports Android operating system only. It won't work on iPhone and Windows devices.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by danchosen: 4:50pm On Aug 10, 2014
[b][/b][color=#990000][/color]>>> NOKIA XL WHATSAPP READY cool cry kiss grin tongue embarassed embarassed grin shocked cool
>> SOLUTON FOR NOKIA XL WHATSAPP PROBLEMS grin shocked
>>> START USING WHATSAPP ON YOUR NOKIA XL NOW JUST
> CALL OR SMS 09030399023 OR 08078084086
> EMAIL: danchosen@gmail.com or dcworldcliq@gmail.com
> VISIT: dccliq..com

>>>> AND GET IT DONE NOW!!!

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by danchosen: 4:54pm On Aug 10, 2014
>>> NOKIA XL WHATSAPP READY cool cry kiss grin tongue embarassed embarassed grin shocked cool
>> SOLUTON FOR NOKIA XL WHATSAPP PROBLEMS grin shocked
>>> START USING WHATSAPP ON YOUR NOKIA XL NOW JUST
> CALL OR SMS 09030399023 OR 08078084086
> EMAIL: danchosen@gmail.com or dcworldcliq@gmail.com
> VISIT: dccliq..com

>>>> AND GET IT DONE NOW!!!

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by lonngmann(m): 5:25pm On Aug 10, 2014
Help!
I am using a Samsung galaxy s3, international model
The battery drains real fast. I can't use it on 3g for 3 hrs just chatting on bbm and what'sapp. And it gets really hot. I have tried uninstalling some apps, force closing others bt only with little change.
I even decided to leave it in Edge bt it still drains fast. the only way ti get like over 6 hrs is by switching off d mobile data.
The second issue is dat my google map, youtube and Google+ apps are not signing in. it gives error msgs like could not find server or try again later. hw cn I resolve dis issues?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by newman10(m): 5:50pm On Aug 10, 2014
newman10: Hello friends, I need a call blocker app for android which will just end the call at the callers end and won't write "number busy"

I don't like blocked numbers to know they are being blocked.

Do you know of any?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ciphoenix: 10:29pm On Aug 10, 2014
newman10: Hello friends, I need a call blocker app for android which will just end the call at the callers end and won't write "number busy"

I don't like blocked numbers to know they are being blocked.

Do you know of any?

grin grin
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Ebuks: 2:10am On Aug 11, 2014
lonngmann: Help!
The battery drains real fast. I can't use it on 3g for 3 hrs just chatting on bbm and what'sapp. And it gets really hot. I have tried uninstalling some apps, force closing others bt only with little change.
I even decided to leave it in Edge bt it still drains fast. the only way ti get like over 6 hrs is by switching off d mobile data.
The second issue is dat my google map, youtube and Google+ apps are not signing in. it gives error msgs like could not find server or try again later. hw cn I resolve dis issues?
facing de same issue...my galaxy s3 battery drains so fast..pls we nid help.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Xcrews: 10:11am On Aug 11, 2014
Join the X-crew's conversation on the group at whatsapp on 08164490691. we solve all impossibilities on andriod and teach you advance creation of apps, calling free on etisalat and unlimited browsing all free of cost. yes doubt is allowed but the least you can do is allowing us convince you by requesting to join the many who have been testifying to our good works thanks.Admin please youe permission is sought to post on your thread.

1 Like

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Xcrews: 10:13am On Aug 11, 2014
Join the X-crew's conversation on the group at whatsapp on 08164490691. we solve all impossibilities on andriod and teach you advance creation of apps, calling free on etisalat and unlimited browsing all free of cost. yes doubt is allowed but the least you can do is allowing us convince you by requesting to join the many who have been testifying to our good works thanks.Admin please youe permission is sought to post on your thread.

a direct chat with Engineers that gives you a step to Step guide on solutions to your problems.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Leopantro: 11:32am On Aug 11, 2014
This must be really awkward for the party involved. The security-heavy, Android KitKat-toting Blackphone handset got rooted in five minutes at the BlackHat security conference.

To make matters even more interesting, the abovementioned feat was achieved without the need to unlock the Blackphone’s bootloader. Justin Case – the man behind the speedy root, used the feat to take a poke at Blackphone.

It is worth noting that the root exploit has been mostly patched already. The remaining root exploit is achievable only with the user’s consent.

Announced back in January, the Blackphone was touted as an Android smartphone that allows its users to take full control of their privacy. The device’s manufacturer has boasted about the device’s tight security features. Its efforts included a public spat with BlackBerry over whose platform is more secure.

Considering that the heavy security suite is the key selling point of the Blackphone, I find having the device rooted in five minutes a bit unnerving

http://blog.gsmarena.com/security-heavy-blackphone-gets-rooted-five-minutes/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Adamkeyj(m): 11:22pm On Aug 11, 2014
play how can u root my xperia x10i v2. update without using PC i.e computer
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by viruz007(m): 11:48pm On Aug 11, 2014
lonngmann: Help!

Try loading the latest firmware update on your phone and see how it goes. Stock ooo... Not Custom
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by lonngmann(m): 8:02am On Aug 12, 2014
viruz007:

Try loading the latest firmware update on your phone and see how it goes. Stock ooo... Not Custom
I have done dat some weeks ago when I updated my phone to 4.3 through OTA. I am guessing the problem started then.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Ndissle(m): 5:38am On Aug 13, 2014
If u are thinking of where to repair/fix your tecno phones, think no further. I am an Engineer with tecno Mobile in Lagos and here is my number 08038603994. Whether it is a java phone or a smart phone just call my number for assistance
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by scify(m): 7:34am On Aug 13, 2014
palz i need ful specification of an android fone with 2gb ram.... Like 4 real ..
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by qweenaxx(f): 8:51am On Aug 13, 2014
Playstore isn't loading on my Tecno M3 fone. At first i thought it was a result of bad network until i tried another service provider. Gurus in the house, please help out.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 4llerbuntu(m): 9:33am On Aug 13, 2014
muheheheehe

shey u pple have heard?

just go to imei.info check your phone imei, once e no bring result or e bring result of wrong phone na yawa o. NCC son talk say all dem devices gon be barred from network soon.

as far as I know, all these chinko devices don't bother to register or do certification and therefore don't have valid imei.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 3CHUB: 10:41am On Aug 13, 2014
ewerex: pls is thr a way i can move the application
on my galay ace to the memory card
because any time i try to run any of the
game on it,it will be telling me low memory
on the phone,while i still have about 14gb
on the memory phone. i need a helping hand on how to go about it. thanks
Hello I'm from 3c hub 20 awolowo road ikeja...yes u can your apps to the memory card and is better to move them to your memory card..if u can't ask any of your friends who can or give it to a component engineer to do it you..
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 3CHUB: 10:50am On Aug 13, 2014
Donlokobanty: Can i use airtel bis for android?
Hello yes you can use it.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 3CHUB: 11:03am On Aug 13, 2014
Dynamiceagle: I need a phone, who is lead should contact me. Thanks
Hello you can come down to 3c hub 20 awolowo road ikeja....
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 3CHUB: 11:05am On Aug 13, 2014
NerdyPoet: Hello everyone. Pls i need your advice, i have 35k with me and i really want to get a very good (probably london used) android phone, touch screen , with a good battery life. What would you advise me to go for? Thanks for your reply in advance. smiley
Hello I'm from 3c hub 20 awolowo road ikeja... A brand new tenco h7 will be lovely
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 3CHUB: 11:11am On Aug 13, 2014
zion32: please guys where can i get samsung service center in lagos.my galaxy pocket is bricked(hard brick)any suggestion will be appreciated.thanks in advance
Hello I'm from 3c hub 20 awolowo road ikeja...
They have office in ikeja(08141374532) and Apapa(08180711134)
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 3CHUB: 2:33pm On Aug 13, 2014
monkvirus: please guyz, which is the best smart fone, Samsung Galaxy Pocket Or HTC Mytouch 3G?
Thanks.
And please give your reasons.
Hello I'm from 3c hub 20 awolowo road ikeja...you can go for samsung galaxy
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by morganist99(m): 5:13pm On Aug 13, 2014
qweenaxx: Playstore isn't loading on my Tecno M3 fone. At first i thought it was a result of bad network until i tried another service provider. Gurus in the house, please help out.
go to settings>app manager>playstore click and clear cache then try again
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by phoneworks: 10:45pm On Aug 13, 2014
Please I need your assistance. I am using Samsung galaxy grand GT-I9082, I did a mistake and formated the phone internal SD . I lost all my files on the process. Is there a way of recovering my files. I have searched Google but to no avail.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by nani667: 11:49pm On Aug 13, 2014
phoneworks: Please I need your assistance. I am using Samsung galaxy grand GT-I9082, I did a mistake and formated the phone internal SD . I lost all my files on the process. Is there a way of recovering my files. I have searched Google but to no avail.

There's an app on Playstore that can help you recover pictures and Videos... Disk digger....

(1) (2) (3) ... (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) ... (601) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.