Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Android, Anyone? Part II - Phones (307) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? Part II (970077 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) ... (601) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by drajjay: 8:39am On Sep 15, 2014
pls how much is 8gig and 16gig memory card respectively .need an honest reply thx.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 15, 2014
Brainrex: 4.4.4
Thank you Sony smiley
hey bro, does the 4.4.4 still make the device hot? Mine do get super hot when browsing with H and playing games at times. Plz let me knw, I want to be sure before I update it. Xperia Z
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Jammy2012(m): 12:41pm On Sep 15, 2014
are this files usefully to the phone?

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by grudges: 4:43pm On Sep 15, 2014
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by grudges: 4:43pm On Sep 15, 2014
some weaks ago some 1 post procdures on how to have free space on internal memory by using root browser, pls can any one recomend me on e link or e procedures
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by viruz007(m): 6:02pm On Sep 15, 2014
Jammy2012: are this files usefully to the phone?

Follow the file location and see where it goes.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by rashbaba(m): 8:18pm On Sep 15, 2014
hello everyone my thl5000 android phone just hang and i cant do anything on the screen. i tried to do hard reset by pressing and holding the power+volume button down but no show and the batt is non removable.pls how do i get out of it?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 15, 2014
Please recommend android phone for me, my budget is 36000
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by esthybam(f): 10:08pm On Sep 15, 2014
Gptech:
If d ba3 is non-removable,there must be a tiny hole around d tablet that allows u to reset it by piercing through the hole using something like a broom stick. If d ba3 is removable,remove d ba3 and insert it back. Then hold power button and volume up @ dsame time for like 7 secs in order to carryout factory reset. Lets get ur response,then we can continue.
thks alot. The ba3 is not removable becos it only the sim and memory cover that i can remove. Av tried resetting it bt it wnt just work 4 it. Suprisingly it power on again after the pressing on botton. At this point i must confess am confuse cos i av no clue to why it will refuse to on at a time and why it will just off itself. I holp the engineers can fix this or wot will u guys advice me to do
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Vyntra(m): 11:05pm On Sep 15, 2014
pls who knows about links2sd plus?and how do i get it
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by nani667: 11:20pm On Sep 15, 2014
rashbaba: hello everyone my thl5000 android phone just hang and i cant do anything on the screen. i tried to do hard reset by pressing and holding the power+volume button down but no show and the batt is non removable.pls how do i get out of it?

Try holding the power button down for a few seconds..... That should restart the device
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Vyntra(m): 12:56am On Sep 16, 2014
viruz007: Got this app from a friend called Lucky Patcher.. Can help convert those trial apps to premium versions... Tried it on my avast mobile... Worked well... You need root though.

what's the version of that lucky patcher?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by rashbaba(m): 8:13am On Sep 16, 2014
nani667:

Try holding the power button down for a few seconds..... That should restart the device

i tried this but not working...any other solution?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by viruz007(m): 9:12am On Sep 16, 2014
Vyntra:

what's the version of that lucky patcher?

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Ekiseme(m): 10:36am On Sep 16, 2014
Pls how do i move apps to memory card on my xperia z2? I can't download anything from playstore anymore,it's saying insufficient space on the device.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Lexusgs430: 11:08am On Sep 16, 2014
Ekiseme: Pls how do i move apps to memory card on my xperia z2? I can't download anything from playstore anymore,it's saying insufficient space on the device.

Download link2sd and move all moveables
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Ekiseme(m): 12:13pm On Sep 16, 2014
Lexusgs430:

Download link2sd and move all moveables
i've downloaded it and it still can't move it,this is what it shows me after clicking on move to sdcard

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Ekiseme(m): 12:16pm On Sep 16, 2014
More

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by nani667: 2:16pm On Sep 16, 2014
rashbaba:

i tried this but not working...any other solution?

The only other way to turn off the phone would be to wait for the battery to run out... Eventually the battery will run out.... When that happens the phone will go off....,
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by LordReed(m): 3:08pm On Sep 16, 2014
Ekiseme: i've downloaded it and it still can't move it,this is what it shows me after clicking on move to sdcard

Is your device rooted?

1 Like

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Lexusgs430: 3:56pm On Sep 16, 2014
Ekiseme: i've downloaded it and it still can't move it,this is what it shows me after clicking on move to sdcard

Unfortunately, due to restrictions placed by Sony's skinning, you will need root permissions, to move apps(rooting your device).
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Ekiseme(m): 5:33pm On Sep 16, 2014
Lexusgs430:

Unfortunately, due to restrictions placed by Sony's skinning, you will need root permissions, to move apps(rooting your device).
i don't like going that extra miles because i don't really know about it, besides my phone is still under warranty, so no other way? Boss
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Lexusgs430: 6:22pm On Sep 16, 2014
Ekiseme: i don't like going that extra miles because i don't really know about it, besides my phone is still under warranty, so no other way? Boss

Sony has rolled out updates on low end devices running kitkat, to move apps to sd.
Hopefully, on the next ota update, high end devices would also be spoilt with that option. Keep your eyes peeled for that, since rooting is not an option.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Ekiseme(m): 7:10pm On Sep 16, 2014
Lexusgs430:

Sony has rolled out updates on low end devices running kitkat, to move apps to sd.
Hopefully, on the next ota update, high end devices would also be spoilt with that option. Keep your eyes peeled for that, since rooting is not an option.
ok, thank you very much for your time, i really appreciate cool
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 16, 2014
Abeg how do i use glo bis on my Tecno P5?

PLEASE ITS URGENT
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by emmanuelkusher: 9:03am On Sep 17, 2014
where can I download PES2013 pls?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Magnificento: 7:08pm On Sep 17, 2014
GUYS PLEASE AM TRYING TO LINK MY HOTSPOT ON MY HTC TOUGH 4G PHONE TO MY LAPTOP BUT AFTER CONNECTING ITS SHOWING ME LIMITED CONNECTION AND CANT BROWSE, WHAT DO I DO? SECONDLY HOW DO I TAKE SCREEN SHOTS ON MY PHONE?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by BadSamaritan(m): 7:44pm On Sep 17, 2014
puskin:

Thank You.

You have a PM boss.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by marvelling(m): 9:13pm On Sep 17, 2014
Hi guys,

I just got an android phone (for the first time), an infinix surf spice. Pls I need help setting up the phone as am not used to android OS na BB OS I sabi. I wanna subscribe and start downloading apps. Can anyone help me with the code for the best data bundle available and where I can get good apps free of charge.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by peteonline: 9:15pm On Sep 17, 2014
For latest Android phones, tablets and application reviews visit http://www.mymobnet.com/tag/android/
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by tunnex190: 10:23pm On Sep 17, 2014
Please I didn't mean to change the topic, I noticed a little problem on my phone and I am so much concerned about it. I just noticed that anytime I switch between network mode, it changes itself. Either I am on 2G or 3G, after sometime it will change itself to 2G/3G and stay until I switch it back to whichever one I prefer. I keep changing it back but will return again. I am running custom ROM PAC man 4.4.4
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Toroze(m): 11:20pm On Sep 17, 2014
Jeez Anyone know how to root mt6582 kitkat phones this ish been giving me headache

(1) (2) (3) ... (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) ... (601) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.