Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,161 members, 7,829,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Android, Anyone? Part II - Phones (348) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? Part II (971402 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) ... (601) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Carlcaresophia: 8:34am On Jan 13, 2015
General2COAS:
please I need urgent assistance as my tecno m5 blinks and my stock music player keeps force closes .
Hi! You can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will help you solve the problem. And if you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city, state and country you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Carlcaresophia: 9:01am On Jan 13, 2015
Abdul9025:
Hello gurus... Am using Tecno F7 when try installing app I get error " insufficient space on the device" and I have space both in internal and external memory.... thanks have a wonderful weekend
Hi! You can try restoring factory settings first, but remember to back up important files first. If the problem still exists, you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will help you solve the problem. And if you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city, state and country you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Carlcaresophia: 10:35am On Jan 13, 2015
iphy42:
My infinix hot is consuming data at an alarmlng rate. 350mb gone in lesd than 2 hours without downloading anything. the culprit is google plus preinstalled by the makers. will my phone malfunction if i delete google plus?
Hi! You can try to turn off the "auto-download" or "auto-update" in your apps if you've turned them on. And remember to turn off your data when you don't need to use it. If the problem still exists, you can counsel with your operator about this. Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Carlcaresophia: 10:50am On Jan 13, 2015
Adrianpastol:
pls I need help.

I use the infinix X700 joypay, it has 500mb (I think dats d RAM abi?) memory space + 4 gig internal memory. Now its not all dat but am njyin it for now atleast till I can get cash for something with larger memory I use d external memory to cope.

Now my problem is that, it keeps telling me low memory. my memory is virtually empty, I still have more Dan 700mb free space on d internal but almost nothing on d Ram. my challenge is my apps r installed on the internal memory (dats d 4gig) but seems to be runnin d same apps data from d RAM. pls wot can I can to solve this problem?
Hi! You can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will help you solve the problem. And if you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by pat077: 4:49pm On Jan 13, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Hi! You can try to turn off the "auto-download" or "auto-update" in your apps if you've turned them on. And remember to turn off your data when you don't need to use it. If the problem still exists, you can counsel with your operator about this. Thank you!
my friends infinix zero which he bought last month 4rm konga mistakenly fell and the touch is no more responding. I'll like to know how much it will cost to get it fix at ur carecenter?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by adeclemxy: 4:51pm On Jan 13, 2015
[quote author=Carlcaresophia post=29746950] Hi! You can try restoring factory settings first, but remember to back up important files first. If the problem still exists, you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will help you solve the problem. And if you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city, state and country you're living in now. Thank you![/quote
Is there tecno calcare here at Ilaro, Ogun State
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Carlcaresophia: 8:22am On Jan 14, 2015
[quote author=adeclemxy post=29760140][/quote] Sorry we don't have service center in Ogun state, attached pls find the contact information of our service centers in Nigeria, you can choose one to go. Thank you!

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Carlcaresophia: 8:23am On Jan 14, 2015
pat077:
my friends infinix zero which he bought last month 4rm konga mistakenly fell and the touch is no more responding. I'll like to know how much it will cost to get it fix at ur carecenter?
Hi! You need to counsel with our service center directly about this. And if you need the contact information, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by factorial1(m): 3:30pm On Jan 14, 2015
Please gurus... my InnJoo F2 is not detecting any MTN sim in sim1 slot... but only when in sim2 card slot... is that how the phone is been configured to operate? If not, what' could be the solution? Thanks
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by morganist99(m): 5:01pm On Jan 14, 2015
factorial1:
Please gurus... my InnJoo F2 is not detecting any MTN sim in sim1 slot... but only when in sim2 card slot... is that how the phone is been configured to operate? If not, what' could be the solution? Thanks
d first one has been locked to a particular network go nd unlock it
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by factorial1(m): 5:06pm On Jan 14, 2015
morganist99:
d first one has been locked to a particular network go nd unlock it
How will I do that?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by morganist99(m): 5:10pm On Jan 14, 2015
factorial1:
How will I do that?
if u are in lagos go to computer village to unlock it....where did u buy d fone?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by factorial1(m): 6:51pm On Jan 14, 2015
morganist99:
if u are in lagos go to computer village to unlock it....where did u buy d fone?
from Jumia
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by morganist99(m): 6:57pm On Jan 14, 2015
factorial1:
from Jumia
have u tried doing a factory reset?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by tohshine(m): 7:27pm On Jan 14, 2015
Can android lollypop be on HTC one x # just asking
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by factorial1(m): 7:32pm On Jan 14, 2015
morganist99:
have u tried doing a factory reset?
not at all
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by tayoast(m): 8:50pm On Jan 14, 2015
I use a galaxy s4.

For the past 1week, the camera has stopped focusing and as such, images captured are all blurry.

I've tried different camera apps (stock, camera zoom fx, perfectly clear) but they're still blurry.

Help pls.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by detunj: 1:52am On Jan 15, 2015
Guys please help
My Android goes black screen when I try to open some applcations like ppsspp and reboots after 5mins of blackout

As also my playstore keeps force closing
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by babycarter: 7:42am On Jan 15, 2015
Gud morning guys. Pls which infinix phone is the highest so far and how much is it
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Leopantro: 11:21am On Jan 15, 2015
tayoast:
I use a galaxy s4.

For the past 1week, the camera has stopped focusing and as such, images captured are all blurry.

I've tried different camera apps (stock, camera zoom fx, perfectly clear) but they're still blurry.

Help pls.

means the camera lens has an issue.
take it for repairs.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Leopantro: 11:22am On Jan 15, 2015
i see a lot of potentials in this with android but i'm yet to see how i can make money from it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fJRDjaoLIk
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by LordReed(m): 1:05pm On Jan 15, 2015
Leopantro:
i see a lot of potentials in this with android but i'm yet to see how i can make money from it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fJRDjaoLIk

Hmmm looks more like a hobby thing and being that data is still expensive here many features may not be appreciated. Does it have surveillance capabilities? That one will fly right away.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Leopantro: 1:52pm On Jan 15, 2015
I think it can be modified to add a webcam. thus, like the safe example in the video, the webcam turns on when the text is sent to the phone
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Trinxie(f): 2:14pm On Jan 15, 2015
Err....does anyone know the present(Real life) price of Tecno F7?....kinda urgent.
Thanks in advance. smiley
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by OBILOLIGHT(m): 7:48pm On Jan 15, 2015
Pls I need help me with d procedure 4 configuring my Tecno H6 for blackberry plans browsing? Pls wats d procedure? Is it risky? Thanks
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by factorial1(m): 8:45pm On Jan 15, 2015
OBILOLIGHT:
Pls I need help me with d procedure 4 configuring my Tecno H6 for blackberry plans browsing? Pls wats d procedure? Is it risky? Thanks
Has your phone been rooted? If yes, check the last post in page 59 of the thread to change your phone IMEI to that of BB.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by OBILOLIGHT(m): 10:31pm On Jan 15, 2015
factorial1:
Has your phone been rooted? If yes, check the last post in page 59 of the thread to change your phone IMEI to that of BB.
pls it's not rooted yet, must it be rooted?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by factorial1(m): 10:36pm On Jan 15, 2015
OBILOLIGHT:
pls it's not rooted yet, must it be rooted?
Yeah... you have to root it first before you can be able to change the IMEI... root the phone with KingRoot
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by princekins(m): 4:06am On Jan 16, 2015
Pls I use Techno P5 plus, Recently it plays videos halfway and stops. I dont know why. Its not rooted yet. Is there any way around it?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by OBILOLIGHT(m): 6:54am On Jan 16, 2015
factorial1:
Yeah... you have to root it first before you can be able to change the IMEI... root the phone with KingRoot
okay thanks, it's now rooted how can I get bb imei
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by OBILOLIGHT(m): 7:06am On Jan 16, 2015
Adrianpastol:
pls I need help.

I use the infinix X700 joypay, it has 500mb (I think dats d RAM abi?) memory space + 4 gig internal memory. Now its not all dat but am njyin it for now atleast till I can get cash for something with larger memory I use d external memory to cope.

Now my problem is that, it keeps telling me low memory. my memory is virtually empty, I still have more Dan 700mb free space on d internal but almost nothing on d Ram. my challenge is my apps r installed on the internal memory (dats d 4gig) but seems to be runnin d same apps data from d RAM. pls wot can I can to solve this problem?
Your RAM getting full has nothing to do with d memory either internal or external. Ram is basically d phones brain, d more apps running @ a time, d more d ram needed to run. D issues is dat ur running apps have each grabbed part of ur ram till u have nothing left. U can get RAMEXPANDER app which turns ur sd card to virtual ram but it needs root. If ur phones isn't rooted goto settings - apps - running ull see ram of running apps. Uninstall those of high ram u don't need. U can root with KingRoot
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by factorial1(m): 9:34am On Jan 16, 2015
OBILOLIGHT:
okay thanks, it's now rooted how can I get bb imei
on that same page 59... femi4 posted a link to a thread to get enough BB IMEI... or better still you can download BB IMEI generator for PC.

(1) (2) (3) ... (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) ... (601) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.