Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Android, Anyone? Part II - Phones (350) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? Part II (968016 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) ... (601) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Heathen(m): 2:51pm On Jan 19, 2015
Have an etisalat branded tecno p3 lying around, any ideas on how to root?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 19, 2015
flogurlie:
. No i didnt. Why do u ask?
u look like my course mate back then at unad.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by chidexy(m): 3:44pm On Jan 19, 2015
Abdul9025:
Hello gurus... Am using Tecno F7 when try installing app I get error " insufficient space on the device" and I have space both in internal and external memory.... thanks have a wonderful weekend

If you haven't rectified the problem yet here's my suggestion:

Delete some apps already installed on your phone to free up internal memory. Then look for an app called "AppMgr III" used in moving apps and games to ext SD card. That way, you'll always have free internal memory in your phone. You can use the app to move most of your apps to the Card
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by kedavra(m): 5:23pm On Jan 19, 2015
get the latest news on
android at http://
www.ibloggtech.com
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Fulaman198(m): 5:33pm On Jan 19, 2015
Well I haven't posted anything on this thread in a long time. I think I may transition to Windows 10 mobile when it becomes readily available.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by wheezyoung(m): 6:17pm On Jan 19, 2015
Who knows how to change the imei of a Qualcomm snapdragon phone...help urgently needed embarassed embarassed
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by nani667: 6:19pm On Jan 19, 2015
wheezyoung:
Who knows how to change the imei of a Qualcomm snapdragon phone...help urgently needed embarassed embarassed

Oga go and pay for subscription ✔
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ewizard1: 6:48pm On Jan 19, 2015
nani667:

LOLZ... HELP THE DUDE NAH!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by wheezyoung(m): 6:50pm On Jan 19, 2015
nani667:

i am going to pay 1k na...still reasonable
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Carlcaresophia: 8:36am On Jan 20, 2015
Abdul9025:
Hello gurus... Am using Tecno F7 when try installing app I get error " insufficient space on the device" and I have space both in internal and external memory.... thanks have a wonderful weekend
Hi! You can try to delete unnecessary files, pictures and apps, and clear cache regularly. Or try restoring factory settings, but remember to back up important files first. If the problem still exists, you can take it to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will help you solve the problem. And if you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by kelvinnn(m): 9:50am On Jan 20, 2015
Y is my Asus fone pad7 stubon...it as bn rooted...buh i hv bn tryin to change the imei to dat of bb...no avail
Help*
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by nazzyon(m): 9:59am On Jan 20, 2015
dancok:
HTC vivid 4g for sale

You should be able to get one at about 42k may be less

I have one not UK used but in good condition

Comes with a good battery life and a Backup Battery which doubles as a pouch

Call 08089804921 if Interested

It has never been Rooted
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by flogurlie(f): 11:20am On Jan 20, 2015
dancok:
u look like my course mate back then at unad.
really?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by lafencer: 10:04pm On Jan 20, 2015
Hello peeps. My phone's soft keys (menu and back button) are misbehaving. Coming on
and off. Like there is an invisible hand pressing those soft keys. grin
Once I launch any apps, it disturbs the flow of operating the apps.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by noblemusty(m): 12:25am On Jan 21, 2015
chidexy:

If you haven't rectified the problem yet here's my suggestion:

Delete some apps already installed on your phone to free up internal memory. Then look for an app called "AppMgr III" used in moving apps and games to ext SD card. That way, you'll always have free internal memory in your phone. You can use the app to move most of your apps to the Card

Pls i need help on how to change my tecno h6 imei no to bb. It'salready rooted, bt wen trying to change the imei without mobile uncle, it's no working. 10k, will aprc8 ur quick response.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Baroba(m): 1:08am On Jan 21, 2015
Please how much will it cost to change Note 2 screen at computer village..
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by quil36(m): 5:48am On Jan 21, 2015
Get Etisalat shared data bundle at a cheaper rate.

1gig ---N1300
750mb---N1000
500mb---N700
250mb---N400

Interested buyers can contact us on:
Call/ whatsapp: 09092684000
BBM : 531DC172
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by FKO1(m): 6:07am On Jan 21, 2015
wheezyoung:
You will have to get a z3x box, it's expensive though
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by noblemusty(m): 7:04am On Jan 21, 2015
Pls who can help me on how to change my tecno h6 imei no to bb without pc, av tried using mobile uncle bt no working. Getin no allowd on use builder as respone. Pls i'll apric8 sending it to my mail @ a. Musty@yahoo.com
10ks in advance
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by wheezyoung(m): 12:02pm On Jan 21, 2015
FKO1:
You will have to get a z3x box, it's expensive though
how much bro
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by FKO1(m): 12:26pm On Jan 21, 2015
wheezyoung:
how much bro
30 to 40k... grin grin
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Samtobh(m): 12:59pm On Jan 21, 2015
noblemusty:
Pls who can help me on how to change my tecno h6 imei no to bb without pc, av tried using mobile uncle bt no working. Getin no allowd on use builder as respone. Pls i'll apric8 sending it to my mail @ a. Musty@yahoo.com
10ks in advance
If you are not going to use PC,then mobile uncle is the closest alternative.
Use MTK DROID TOOL on PC using the NVRAM backup/imei button to back up and change OR download MOBILE UNCLE ENGINEERING app to change using your phone. There is also a software that can create imei files you can put in the root of your phone to replace the original imei.So, which way do you want to follow?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Elebiju: 4:07pm On Jan 21, 2015
wheezyoung:
why do u need to change your imei? If it is to cut browsing costs I can assist u with Mtn bis on android with openvpn connect.

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Elebiju: 4:14pm On Jan 21, 2015
AgapeCharis:
[size=20pt]please help!![/size]

i have a tecno P5. I replaced the battery this morning and switched it on. when i did dt, it brought up a page with a heading "encryption unsuccessful". the is what is written on the page

"encryption was interrupted and can't complete. As a result, the data on your phone is no longer accessible.

To resume using your phone, you need to perform a factory reset. When you set up your phone after the reset, you'll have an opportunity to restore any data that wasa backed up to your Google Account."

the problem here is that I've done the factory reset countless times through the page that comes up when u press and hold power button and volume up button but I still can't access my phone. That page still comes up.

What do I do??
you need to flash a clockwork mod on the phone, I've got the cwm backup in my Google drive if u need it.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by wheezyoung(m): 4:27pm On Jan 21, 2015
FKO1:
30 to 40k... grin grin
shocked
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by wheezyoung(m): 4:28pm On Jan 21, 2015
Elebiju:
why do u need to change your imei? If it is to cut browsing costs I can assist u with Mtn bis on android with openvpn connect.
bro...i know about simple server and open vpn buh its too slow
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Elebiju: 4:32pm On Jan 21, 2015
wheezyoung:
bro...i know about simple server and open vpn buh its too slow
I can give u fast servers on ovpn and pls use d simple server for bis on PC.add me if u are interested 7BDCA312.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 21, 2015
Elebiju:
you need to flash a clockwork mod on the phone, I've got the cwm backup in my Google drive if u need it.
pls i need it. how do i get it pls??
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by licafonia(m): 8:00pm On Jan 21, 2015
This is to the great Android users in naija

MTN & ETISALAT 1GB DATA
Cheaper Than Imagined

MTN -----#1200

ETISALAT -----#1400

Works on all java phones, Androids, iPads, iPhones, tablets, PCs & BB(Z10 & Q5)...

Note:
*Multiple purchase like 2GB, 3GB... can be made.

*Airtime payment allowed.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by licafonia(m): 8:03pm On Jan 21, 2015
This is to the great Android users in naija

MTN & ETISALAT 1GB DATA
Cheaper Than Imagined

MTN -----#1200

ETISALAT -----#1400

Works on all java phones, Androids, iPads, iPhones, tablets, PCs & BB(Z10 & Q5)...

Note:
*Multiple purchase like 2GB, 3GB... can be made.
*Airtime payment allowed.

To purchase, Call/hit me with 08166097595

Whether na whatsapp, facebook, linked in, twitter, 2go... anyone way suit u...

Hurray!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) ... (601) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.