Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Android, Anyone? Part II - Phones (367) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? Part II (967974 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) ... (601) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 6:35am On Mar 09, 2015
please my Tecno M3 does not
use bbm/ping whenever I insert my MTN
sim
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by fortech91(m): 7:48am On Mar 09, 2015
WhatsApp voice-calling features now available in updated app

Details and pictures at:
http://www.androidgist.com/whatsapp-voice-calls-available-now-in-updated-app

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by chistar01(m): 8:26am On Mar 09, 2015
Morning everyone, was just wondering if it was possible to get the activation key for Officesuite Pro 8 (Xperia L) for free here? Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by presido2e(m): 9:09am On Mar 09, 2015
My flash share have stopped connecting with dt of any other phone. I have installed Xender, still I have same problem. Any1 wit a solution? I use Tecno R5
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by oemmanuel: 12:46pm On Mar 09, 2015
Hello people.

Whats up with this phone "Opsson Genesis S7"?
Any useful info on it will be highly appreciated. Planning to get new phone and the complains on some popular phones this day demands that one does his home work well.
Thanks for your help.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Billia(m): 3:37pm On Mar 09, 2015
Samsung Galaxy s6 on its way out. check it out! its sexy http://kjdobbs..in/2015/03/samsung-galaxy-s6-review.html?m=1
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by patton517: 4:17pm On Mar 09, 2015
good monin plz aw do i reset d connection settings i use etisalat.n i dnt mynd u givin me settins for other network also
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Iamvictor(m): 6:08pm On Mar 09, 2015
Please help after tweaking my infinix zero imei to BB and I change the APN to blackberry.net the H is not displaying ... urgent help needed...
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by scarr: 9:47pm On Mar 09, 2015
Iamvictor:
Please help after tweaking my infinix zero imei to BB and I change the APN to blackberry.net the H is not displaying ... urgent help needed...
have you confirmed the imei change
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by fortech91(m): 5:28am On Mar 10, 2015
Google has unwrapped Android 5.1 Lollipop

Google has started the roll out of Android 5.1 Lollipop. The update improves stability and performance and offers a few new features like support for multiple SIM cards, Device Protection and high definition (HD) voice on compatible phones.

Whether you want to share your phone with a family member or better manage your mobile costs, Android Lollipop 5.1 now lets you use more than one SIM card on a device with multiple SIM slots.

With Device Protection, your lost or stolen device will remain locked until you sign in with your Google account – even if someone resets your device to factory settings. This feature will be available on most Android phones and tablets shipped with Android 5.1 in addition to Nexus 6 and Nexus 9.

High Definition voice calling is now on your mobile phone. Get crystal clear calling with HD Voice between compatible Android 5.1 devices like the Nexus 6 on T-Mobile or Verizon.

Android 5.1 Lollipop also provides enhancements such as the ability to join Wi-Fi networks and control of your paired Bluetooth devices directly from Quick Settings.

We hope you enjoy these tasty additions to Android Lollipop as you get more out of your Android phone and tablet.

Source: http://www.androidgist.com/google-unwraps-android-5-1-lollipop-update

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Rajman45(m): 7:48am On Mar 10, 2015
yeancol11:
My phone charger spoilt and since then all other charger I use refuse to charge my phone. My phone charge overnight only to wake up and see 10%
check the old charger, ur going to see that it has high output...like 2000mA or 2A and above. look for a similar changer with such a high output. between 1.8A, 2A and above, it will charge it.
note.... first thing u look before buying a charger, is the output amper rang

1 Like

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ElDeeVee(m): 9:24am On Mar 10, 2015
Hey guys, I dunno wat happened 2 my gionee m2
o....my whatsapp expired and I've been trying 2
download another and its not downloading...
infact everything I've been trying 2 download on play store is not downloading... wat shld I do??
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Iamvictor(m): 10:22am On Mar 10, 2015
scarr:

have you confirmed the imei change
thanks is now working after exerting the Sim in a bb phone for some mins...
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Borwe: 11:25am On Mar 10, 2015
fortech91:
Google has unwrapped Android 5.1 Lollipop

Google has started the roll out of Android 5.1 Lollipop. The update improves stability and performance and offers a few new features like support for multiple SIM cards, Device Protection and high definition (HD) voice on compatible phones.

Source: http://www.androidgist.com/google-unwraps-android-5-1-lollipop-update

WHat the hell is so new? just some stupid graphics and a higher api lvl number. Gingerbread runs on even 4 simcard phones, big wooh. Google, stop updaing GUI's and saying that there is any performance benefits compared previous versions, it's just a waste of time.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Seamareggae(m): 3:33pm On Mar 10, 2015
Pls house, pls does tecno imei start with 35...
Help ooo... I use tecno h7
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by nani667: 3:53pm On Mar 10, 2015
Borwe:

WHat the hell is so new? just some stupid graphics and a higher api lvl number. Gingerbread runs on even 4 simcard phones, big wooh. Google, stop updaing GUI's and saying that there is any performance benefits compared previous versions, it's just a waste of time.

The security issue is a welcome development tho.... At least on 5.1 even if you factory reset a stolen phone, you will never access it without signing in to the Google account ✔✔
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Borwe: 8:51pm On Mar 10, 2015
nani667:

The security issue is a welcome development tho.... At least on 5.1 even if you factory reset a stolen phone, you will never access it without signing in to the Google account ✔✔
Cn't one just flash a new ROM on top of that one?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by famora(m): 1:46am On Mar 11, 2015
somebody help, I don't know why, my HTC is not charging...it only indicate that its charging but the percentage doesn't go beyond what 0%....pleas house help me.... what could be done cos take its pissing me
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Borwe: 7:58am On Mar 11, 2015
famora:
somebody help, I don't know why, my HTC is not charging...it only indicate that its charging but the percentage doesn't go beyond what 0%....pleas house help me.... what could be done cos take its pissing me

Your charging with another devices charger?
Your charging port is damaged?

Try putting phone to computer via USB and see if it charges: If it doesn't then you know it's not the charger it's your phone.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by famora(m): 8:09am On Mar 11, 2015
it charges via computer USB but it doesn't go beyond 20%...
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by kingsonJR(m): 11:09am On Mar 11, 2015
Pls anyone living around Ib city who is willing to help in rooting my phone and imei changing should please drop his number for me its a new product malata n400
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by seangy4konji: 1:04pm On Mar 11, 2015
Hello guys...Please does any one have an idea how much iy would cost to repair the screen of samsung galaxy s3
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by LeJeun3: 1:41pm On Mar 11, 2015
kingsonJR:
Pls anyone living around Ib city who is willing to help in rooting my phone and imei changing should please drop his number for me its a new product malata n400

Reach out to me.....
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Rajman45(m): 7:06am On Mar 12, 2015
pls....why is mtn bis on open vpn not working again.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Haywhy433(m): 9:04am On Mar 12, 2015
App and games usually dissapear on my tecno h6. It started with game nd it apps rite now, besides i don't have clean master o
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ciphoenix: 12:11pm On Mar 12, 2015
chistar01:
Morning everyone, was just wondering if it was possible to get the activation key for Officesuite Pro 8 (Xperia L) for free here? Thanks in anticipation.

No you can't. Why do you need it anyway, there are a lot of legal (and better) alternatives
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by proffnico(m): 1:46pm On Mar 12, 2015
please guys... I need someone who can help me to unlock Huawei y220-U10.."nt for free"
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Haywhy433(m): 2:22pm On Mar 12, 2015
Pls someone should help
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by chistar01(m): 6:33pm On Mar 12, 2015
ciphoenix:

No you can't. Why do you need it anyway, there are a lot of legal (and better) alternatives
I'm a writer, i need it to write and I'm open to suggestions... which app do you recommend?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ciphoenix: 8:05pm On Mar 12, 2015
chistar01:
I'm a writer, i need it to write and I'm open to suggestions... which app do you recommend?

WPS is free, so is Google's offering
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by nwaobitex: 8:36pm On Mar 12, 2015
Pls I want to flash my tecno m3 with sp flash tool but it did not work help
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by mhozzis(m): 9:35pm On Mar 12, 2015
When I connect to my office wifi only browsers work other applications are unable to connect to the Internet.
Pls any suggestion?

(1) (2) (3) ... (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) ... (601) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.