Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,426 members, 7,815,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Android, Anyone? Part II - Phones (369) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? Part II (968261 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) ... (601) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by EHITZ(m): 10:40pm On Mar 21, 2015
Please all gurus in the house help me. Since I gave my samsung galaxy grand neo to samsung care for fixing, it has since developed a problem, the screen responds at the slightest touch, and even clicks randomly on the things I did not intend to click on. In the same vain, it takes some part of the screen a hard time to respond. Help
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by femside: 11:18pm On Mar 21, 2015
EHITZ:
Please all gurus in the house help me. Since I gave my samsung galaxy grand neo to samsung care for fixing, it has since developed a problem, the screen responds at the slightest touch, and even clicks randomly on the things I did not intend to click on. In the same vain, it takes some part of the screen a hard time to respond. Help
Heya sorry bro the screen is bad u just have to change it
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Itzpretzy(f): 11:23pm On Mar 21, 2015
Hello gurus.

My innjoo i1s no longer connects to my laptop whenever I plug in a usb cord rather it charges. Please what should I do? I have tried different usb cords all to no avail.
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by femside: 7:26am On Mar 22, 2015
Pls somebody help me how can I use 2 whatapp on dsame phone samsung s3 pls
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by dnte(m): 6:45pm On Mar 22, 2015
pls i need help rooting itel_it1502...
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by horlahlucee(m): 7:04pm On Mar 22, 2015
pls how can i make a N android backup on tecno p5 plus
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 22, 2015
Most times i apply 4 jobs on line using my Tecno H5 and when i am requested to upload my CV (which has bn saved in SDMemory card) as i click on upload Resume/CV; it gives options of Gallery, Camcoder, Camera, etc and i find it difficult to upload such information. Pls, help
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by nani667: 10:20pm On Mar 22, 2015
Eddyken:
Most times i apply 4 jobs on line using my Tecno H5 and when i am requested to upload my CV (which has bn saved in SDMemory card) as i click on upload Resume/CV; it gives options of Gallery, Camcoder, Camera, etc and i find it difficult to upload such information. Pls, help

Install a file manager app on your device from Playstore, for example Xplore, and whenever you wanna upload the resume and click upload, select the file manager you installed and navigate to the resume file and select it ✔

1 Like

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by drhammed: 12:25am On Mar 23, 2015
have been unable to switch to wcdma only and or gsm/wcdma on my samsung N968 with Os 4.2.2 except gsm only mode. please help
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by emmiesky(m): 1:54pm On Mar 23, 2015
Please engineers in the house, kindly help me out.
I use a Techno H5 and just recently it started misbehaving.
After I finish doing anything with the phone, browsing, reading
a message, playing game etc, the screen sleeps and after that
it reboots itself automatically. Its been happening frequently.
it's annoying because I can't even chat freely. while chatting &
I drop the phone to do something else, before I come back it
has rebooted itself. please help me out. What could be the
problem? Thanks
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by clemzo101(m): 5:08pm On Mar 23, 2015
Hello guys, pls any Android cheat on GLO for browsing? I know u guys can help.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by horlahlucee(m): 5:26pm On Mar 23, 2015
hello guys, pls how can i make a Nandroid backup on tecno p5 plus
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Tunby(m): 8:29pm On Mar 23, 2015
Hi guys.My barely 5months old Infinix Zero X506 phone which I bought on Konga has just fallen down the second time(face landing on the ground).The screen got cracked in the upper half of the screen.The problem now is that the touch screen is no more working.I can't do anything,not even receive calls, yet the phone is ON.Please help me o.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Carlcaresophia: 7:55am On Mar 24, 2015
Tunby:
Hi guys.My barely 5months old Infinix Zero X506 phone which I bought on Konga has just fallen down the second time(face landing on the ground).The screen got cracked in the upper half of the screen.The problem now is that the touch screen is no more working.I can't do anything,not even receive calls, yet the phone is ON.Please help me o.
Hi! You can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will help you solve this problem. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city, state and country you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 24, 2015
femside:
Pls sir, I don't know wats wrong wit my memory card, I used it to collect some films from my bro's laptop nd it automatically ejected itself at a point, I tried inserting it again but it will only read the modem I used in inserting it but won't read d memory card.
When I put it back to my phone, there was no signal at all that I inserted a memory card...
Pls wat do I do?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 24, 2015
femside:
Eddyken
Pls sir, I don't know wats wrong wit my memory card, I used it to collect some films from my bro's laptop nd it automatically ejected itself at a point, I tried inserting it again but it will only read the modem I used in inserting it but won't read d memory card.
When I put it back to my phone, there was no signal at all that I inserted a memory card...
Pls wat do I do?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by khenzini(m): 10:15pm On Mar 24, 2015
Pls how can i unlock my mtn s720i sim
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Dammyllionaire(m): 11:27pm On Mar 24, 2015
Hi guy, which network have the best and cheapest subcription for Android phones in Nigeria?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by horlahlucee(m): 7:31am On Mar 25, 2015
hello guys, is the mtn bis still working on android via openvpn
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ourdigitalblast(m): 9:54am On Mar 25, 2015
femside:
Pls somebody help me how can I use 2 whatapp on dsame phone samsung s3 pls
Unless you have 2 SIM cards on that handset, WHATSAPP uses phone numbers to identify users. Why 2 profiles on same phone if I may ask?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ourdigitalblast(m): 10:07am On Mar 25, 2015
Dammyllionaire:
Hi guy, which network have the best and cheapest subcription for Android phones in Nigeria?
what type phone do you have and use? how many hours do you plan on staying online daily? to be safe and so you don't blow holes in your wallet start small on different networks and watch which of them accomplishes your set objective then go for it. competition among the telcos in Nigeria is fierce and only the consumers get burnt. there's no clear leader unless you live outside Lagos, Abuja, PH etc. in terms of speed and consistency in connectivity. I hope this helps.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ourdigitalblast(m): 10:23am On Mar 25, 2015
EHITZ:
use any of the 3rd party calibrating app like TOUCH MOVE to re-calibrate your phone or take it back to Samsung and ask for re-calibration. I'm sure either move will take care of the problem.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by pronto543(m): 12:43pm On Mar 25, 2015
My Tecno N7 fell from my hand and hit the floor, it froze and stopped responding; I was even browsing at the time it fell. I tried switching it off by pressing the power button but it still wasn't responding. So, I decided to remove the battery before it finally switched off. On putting the battery back and switching on, it continues to vibrate and wouldn't boot unless I remove the battery completely before it stops the disturbing noise. I took it to CalCare but was told the warranty had expired; I actually bought the phone August 2013. I took it to a phone repairer who did some diagnosis and said the board was damaged. He said I would have to get a scrap Tecno N7 with a good board so it can be replaced for me.

Please, like how much will it cost me and where can I get scrap Tecno N7 with board intact?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Dammyllionaire(m): 1:42pm On Mar 25, 2015
ourdigitalblast:

what type phone do you have and use? how many hours do you plan on staying online daily? to be safe and so you don't blow holes in your wallet start small on different networks and watch which of them accomplishes your set objective then go for it. competition among the telcos in Nigeria is fierce and only the consumers get burnt. there's no clear leader unless you live outside Lagos, Abuja, PH etc. in terms of speed and consistency in connectivity. I hope this helps.

The phone is BB Z10. Although i have MTN and Etisalat but i need to know the one that wont cost me so much... I dnt have specific time i'll spend online per day but i'll surely spend some hours per day.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Jerrite(m): 7:59am On Mar 26, 2015
when I plug my gionee p3 to a PC via USB, it only charges and doesn't show any storage mode whatsoever. what is the possible cause and solution pls.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Rajman45(m): 8:55am On Mar 26, 2015
Jerrite:
when I plug my gionee p3 to a PC via USB, it only charges and doesn't show any storage mode whatsoever. what is the possible cause and solution pls.
Download the driver from this link
http://androidxda.com/download-gionee-usb-drivers
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Carlcaresophia: 8:58am On Mar 26, 2015
pronto543:
My Tecno N7 fell from my hand and hit the floor, it froze and stopped responding; I was even browsing at the time it fell. I tried switching it off by pressing the power button but it still wasn't responding. So, I decided to remove the battery before it finally switched off. On putting the battery back and switching on, it continues to vibrate and wouldn't boot unless I remove the battery completely before it stops the disturbing noise. I took it to CalCare but was told the warranty had expired; I actually bought the phone August 2013. I took it to a phone repairer who did some diagnosis and said the board was damaged. He said I would have to get a scrap Tecno N7 with a good board so it can be replaced for me.

Please, like how much will it cost me and where can I get scrap Tecno N7 with board intact? I reside in Lokoja, Kogi State.
Hi! Did you ask our colleagues at Carlcare Service Center to diagnose your phone and help you fix it?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Rajman45(m): 9:00am On Mar 26, 2015
franciseromosel:
coolGet 8GB worth of data for just N3000 Only. Send BISMONTH2 to 440 SMS or dial *440*131#. Usable on all BB devices (except BB10 Devices & BB Passport). www.onetouch.ng.......pls I bought this bundle hoping to use it on my modem and techno android.it ended up telling me that it can only be used on bb fones.plss house how can I uae this bundle,any way out? 3k is a large money in this perilous time.
Try changing ur imei number of the techno phone a bb imei number
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Kaybaba5(m): 10:18am On Mar 26, 2015
horlahlucee:
pls how can i make a N android backup on tecno p5 plus
is your phone rooted?
if yes you can use mtk droid tools

(1) (2) (3) ... (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) ... (601) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.